Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] Eggs & Scrolls (DRAWING!)
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 120 121
@Hanuman The raffle is already ready and open for entry! :) Or did you mean something else? (Apologies, I'm half asleep, and may've misinterpreted what you meant ^^')
@Hanuman The raffle is already ready and open for entry! :) Or did you mean something else? (Apologies, I'm half asleep, and may've misinterpreted what you meant ^^')
@Gaia

When does the raffle close?
@Gaia

When does the raffle close?
@CayCay I'm not sure yet.. My initial idea was to have it close with the anniversary (similar to my raffle last year), but I don't feel that we've come for enough when it comes to unlocking the prizes (I already bought the majority of the scrolls, so now I want them to be unlocked and raffled off too, damnit! xD). I'm trying to wait and see a bit, and try to make an estimate of when I think the last few tiers may be unlocked..

Anyway, long story short - I'm not sure yet.. But I can put you on the pinglist if you wish for when I do announce the end date?
@CayCay I'm not sure yet.. My initial idea was to have it close with the anniversary (similar to my raffle last year), but I don't feel that we've come for enough when it comes to unlocking the prizes (I already bought the majority of the scrolls, so now I want them to be unlocked and raffled off too, damnit! xD). I'm trying to wait and see a bit, and try to make an estimate of when I think the last few tiers may be unlocked..

Anyway, long story short - I'm not sure yet.. But I can put you on the pinglist if you wish for when I do announce the end date?
@Gaia

Yes I'd love to be pinged. In the meantime, sending over 20 gems for 20 tickets!
@Gaia

Yes I'd love to be pinged. In the meantime, sending over 20 gems for 20 tickets!
@Gaia No apologies needed, trust me I know the feeling haha....I'll send over 10 Gems...whatever that buys...i'm good :)
@Gaia No apologies needed, trust me I know the feeling haha....I'll send over 10 Gems...whatever that buys...i'm good :)
oV0kaW6_zpsyvg4qg6u.png
Received and recorded! :) Thank you!
Received and recorded! :) Thank you!
[size=1]@Strauss @GalaxyFilly @Praeter @Stormheart208 @Leucine @Ellapinky @Somethinggetrekt @Birdsofwax @Aegwynn @Turnoroid @peebeeandjay @JellyBubble @Frootz @Chardons @Charliebug3 @Minxwolfie[/size] [b]Announcement: New primary and secondary gene - Savannah and Safari[/b] Hello lovely folks! I hope you're having a good weekend! If you haven't checked out the front page yet, please do! A new primary and secondary gene were released last night - Savannah and Safari. They remind me of Falcon/Peregrine and Okapi, as well as a bit of Tiger/Stripes. I love natural markings, so I'll undoubtedly use these genes, but more importantly: they need to be added to this raffle! Since they are treasure marketplace genes with prices of 140k and 98k treasure, they have been added to the common treasure marketplace tiers that are already unlocked! [center][item=primary gene: savannah][item=secondary gene: safari][/center]
@Strauss
@GalaxyFilly
@Praeter
@Stormheart208
@Leucine
@Ellapinky
@Somethinggetrekt
@Birdsofwax
@Aegwynn
@Turnoroid
@peebeeandjay
@JellyBubble
@Frootz
@Chardons
@Charliebug3
@Minxwolfie

Announcement: New primary and secondary gene - Savannah and Safari

Hello lovely folks!
I hope you're having a good weekend!

If you haven't checked out the front page yet, please do! A new primary and secondary gene were released last night - Savannah and Safari. They remind me of Falcon/Peregrine and Okapi, as well as a bit of Tiger/Stripes. I love natural markings, so I'll undoubtedly use these genes, but more importantly: they need to be added to this raffle!

Since they are treasure marketplace genes with prices of 140k and 98k treasure, they have been added to the common treasure marketplace tiers that are already unlocked!
Primary Gene: Savannah Secondary Gene: Safari
@Gaia
Sending ore for 7 tickets :)
@Gaia
Sending ore for 7 tickets :)
TIobTkz.png
@Gaia
Sending over some Blue Ooze for 10 more tickets :)
@Gaia
Sending over some Blue Ooze for 10 more tickets :)
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
@gala
I'd like to buy 10 tickets with 5 red sludges, via one-way CR.
@gala
I'd like to buy 10 tickets with 5 red sludges, via one-way CR.
ouroborus_sig1_Earth_small.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 120 121