Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] Eggs & Scrolls (DRAWING!)
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 120 121
@Lotuscatdragon I'll add you to the pinglists straight away, and will add your entry once i've received the CR/PM! :)

Thank you for your entry @TamashiiNeko! 30 tickets plus 3 bonus tickets - I'll update the spreadsheet now! :D
@Lotuscatdragon I'll add you to the pinglists straight away, and will add your entry once i've received the CR/PM! :)

Thank you for your entry @TamashiiNeko! 30 tickets plus 3 bonus tickets - I'll update the spreadsheet now! :D
@Gaia
Ohh, I always need more eggs!
I'm going to send a CR for 75 tickets.
:)
@Gaia
Ohh, I always need more eggs!
I'm going to send a CR for 75 tickets.
:)
Thank you for you entry! Received and recorded <3
Thank you for you entry! Received and recorded <3
friendly bump! :3
friendly bump! :3
TBD
@Gaia

Making a CR for alot of tickets.
@Gaia

Making a CR for alot of tickets.
Hope your having a good day

Edit to add: I haven't received your CR yet! Just wanted to make sure you didn't accidentally send it to the wrong person ^^'
@DucklieQ Yey! Looking forward to it! I'm off to the gym now, but I'll update the spreadsheet with your entry as soon as I get home ^^

Edit to add: I haven't received your CR yet! Just wanted to make sure you didn't accidentally send it to the wrong person ^^'
Remember: today is the last day to get your answers for the riddles in! :) Once rollover hits, I'll be awarding the bonus tickets and new riddles will be posted shortly after rollover!

Which reminds me, I need to think of new riddles!
Remember: today is the last day to get your answers for the riddles in! :) Once rollover hits, I'll be awarding the bonus tickets and new riddles will be posted shortly after rollover!

Which reminds me, I need to think of new riddles!
@Gaia
Sending gems for 8 tickets.
@Gaia
Sending gems for 8 tickets.
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
[b]Announcement:[/b] Earth's Event Dominance push will take place this week. There's a load of themed events where you can join all sorts of fun. Additionally, this week 'daily bonuses' will apply to exalt fodder you send in as payment. This means that if the dragon you send in matches one of the daily bonuses on the front page, you'll get extra tickets accordingly. Trading in dragons as exalt fodder will grant you tickets based on the average payout for that level. Please make sure to remove all apparel/familiars/skins and remove the dragon from the coliseum party before sending over the CR. Lv 1: 2 tickets Lv 2: 4 tickets Lv 3: 5 tickets Lv 4: 7 tickets Lv 5: 8 tickets Lv 6: 10 tickets Lv 7: 11 tickets Lv 8: 13 tickets Lv 9: 14 tickets Lv 10: 16 tickets (I accept higher levels as well, but hardly anyone goes beyond lv10 when training exalt fodder. If you have a higher level dragons let me know, and we'll calculate what the payout will be) Breed bonus: +1 tickets Gene bonus: +1 tickets Color bonus: +3 tickets @Strauss @GalaxyFilly @Praeter @Stormheart208 @Leucine @Ellapinky @Somethinggetrekt @Birdsofwax @Aegwynn @Turnoroid @peebeeandjay [b]Weekly riddles:[/b] I'm seeing more participation in the riddles, which is a lot of fun! :) Below you'll find last week's answers, and this week's new riddles: [b]Last week's riddles[/b] - answers: [LIST=1] [*][i]"The result is amazing if you are willing to find your way to its heart."[/i] Answer: Fogflower [item=Fogflower] [*][i]"Who needs men?! We can do it all by ourselves."[/i] Answer: Vibrant Prickly Insect [item=Vibrant Prickly Insect] [*][i]"I think I've had too many. Are they... dancing?!"[/i] Answer: Mycena Mushroom [item=Mycena Mushroom] [*][i]"You'll regret grabbing this one by the tail."[/i] Answer: Darktouched Chimera [item=Darktouched Chimera] [*][i]"Hundreds of pairs of legs /and/ wings?! Really?!"[/i] Answer: Spring Millifae [item=Spring Millifae] [*][i]"This animal's rhythm is slightly backwards, but at least its productive when it's awake."[/i] Answer: Peacevine Aardvark [item=Peacevine Aardvark] [*][i]"Known as almost the softest material on Sornieth."[/i] Answer: Windstroked Silk Whitetail [item=Windstroked Silk Whitetail] [*][i]"It is not as fragile as its host used to be."[/i] Answer: Hardy Antler [item=Hardy Antler] [*][i]"It is all a matter of perspective. Some would define this as a sailing vessel."[/i] Answer: Giant Lilypad [item=Giant Lilypad] [*][i]"That's a large chunk of history, right there."[/i] Answer: Sea Scorpion Fossil [item=Sea Scorpion Fossil] [/LIST] [b]This week's riddles[/b] - Deadline 15th April 23.59 FR time [LIST=1] [*][i]"Some creatures will become smarter from eating this."[/i] Hint: food item [*][i]"Plentiful in places where there are dead trees."[/i] Hint: food item [*][i]"Delicious, if you can get past the smell."[/i] Hint: food item [*][i]"Equal to Guardians in size."[/i] Hint: familiar [*][i]"Fallen trees reborn again."[/i] Hint: familiar [*][i]"It is cuddle time!."[/i] Hint: familiar [*][i]"It must have some sort of use left to it."[/i] Hint: material [*][i]"The Sornieth's version of a 'rabbit's tail."[/i] Hint: material [*][i]"Time to bond with your familiars."[/i] Hint: trinket [*][i]"The perfect gift if you want to say 'Come back home soon'."[/i] Hint: trinket [/LIST] @Ellapinky @jufnaty @Leucine @Birdsofwax @Praeter @AnimeLover9631 @Strauss @Stormheart208 @Saraceaser @Lotuscatdragon
Announcement:
Earth's Event Dominance push will take place this week. There's a load of themed events where you can join all sorts of fun. Additionally, this week 'daily bonuses' will apply to exalt fodder you send in as payment. This means that if the dragon you send in matches one of the daily bonuses on the front page, you'll get extra tickets accordingly.

Trading in dragons as exalt fodder will grant you tickets based on the average payout for that level. Please make sure to remove all apparel/familiars/skins and remove the dragon from the coliseum party before sending over the CR.

Lv 1: 2 tickets
Lv 2: 4 tickets
Lv 3: 5 tickets
Lv 4: 7 tickets
Lv 5: 8 tickets
Lv 6: 10 tickets
Lv 7: 11 tickets
Lv 8: 13 tickets
Lv 9: 14 tickets
Lv 10: 16 tickets

(I accept higher levels as well, but hardly anyone goes beyond lv10 when training exalt fodder. If you have a higher level dragons let me know, and we'll calculate what the payout will be)

Breed bonus: +1 tickets
Gene bonus: +1 tickets
Color bonus: +3 tickets

@Strauss
@GalaxyFilly
@Praeter
@Stormheart208
@Leucine
@Ellapinky
@Somethinggetrekt
@Birdsofwax
@Aegwynn
@Turnoroid
@peebeeandjay

Weekly riddles:
I'm seeing more participation in the riddles, which is a lot of fun! :) Below you'll find last week's answers, and this week's new riddles:

Last week's riddles - answers:
  1. "The result is amazing if you are willing to find your way to its heart."
    Answer: Fogflower
    Fogflower
  2. "Who needs men?! We can do it all by ourselves."
    Answer: Vibrant Prickly Insect
    Vibrant Prickly Insect
  3. "I think I've had too many. Are they... dancing?!"
    Answer: Mycena Mushroom
    Mycena Mushroom
  4. "You'll regret grabbing this one by the tail."
    Answer: Darktouched Chimera
    Darktouched Chimera
  5. "Hundreds of pairs of legs /and/ wings?! Really?!"
    Answer: Spring Millifae
    Spring Millifae
  6. "This animal's rhythm is slightly backwards, but at least its productive when it's awake."
    Answer: Peacevine Aardvark
    Peacevine Aardvark
  7. "Known as almost the softest material on Sornieth."
    Answer: Windstroked Silk Whitetail
    Windstroked Silk Whitetail
  8. "It is not as fragile as its host used to be."
    Answer: Hardy Antler
    Hardy Antler
  9. "It is all a matter of perspective. Some would define this as a sailing vessel."
    Answer: Giant Lilypad
    Giant Lilypad
  10. "That's a large chunk of history, right there."
    Answer: Sea Scorpion Fossil
    Sea Scorpion Fossil

This week's riddles - Deadline 15th April 23.59 FR time
  1. "Some creatures will become smarter from eating this."
    Hint: food item
  2. "Plentiful in places where there are dead trees."
  3. "Delicious, if you can get past the smell."
  4. "Equal to Guardians in size."
    Hint: familiar
  5. "Fallen trees reborn again."
  6. "It is cuddle time!."
  7. "It must have some sort of use left to it."
    Hint: material
  8. "The Sornieth's version of a 'rabbit's tail."
    Hint: material
  9. "Time to bond with your familiars."
    Hint: trinket
  10. "The perfect gift if you want to say 'Come back home soon'."
    Hint: trinket

@Ellapinky
@jufnaty
@Leucine
@Birdsofwax
@Praeter
@AnimeLover9631
@Strauss
@Stormheart208
@Saraceaser
@Lotuscatdragon
We're getting very close to unlocking the first tier with the four breed change scrolls for the plentiful breeds. Very excited! ^^
We're getting very close to unlocking the first tier with the four breed change scrolls for the plentiful breeds. Very excited! ^^
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 120 121