Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] Eggs & Scrolls (DRAWING!)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 120 121
@AwkwardAngel I forgot to mention in my CR message that you also get 25 free bonus tickets. They are already entered in the spreadsheet :) Thanks again!
@AwkwardAngel I forgot to mention in my CR message that you also get 25 free bonus tickets. They are already entered in the spreadsheet :) Thanks again!
@Gaia
Sending 14 material
@Gaia
Sending 14 material
deity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gifRVCJPrX.png
received and recorded :)
received and recorded :)
[b]Why don't we have a game of riddles![/b] [u]Instead of having 3 riddles each day, we now have 10 riddles per week.[/u] Below you will find this week's riddles, but first make sure to read the following guidelines. [LIST] [*]Send me your answers via PM. Please [u]do not post any answers in the thread[/u], as this will spoil it for other participants. [*]For every correct answer, you get 1 bonus ticket. If you have all answers correct, you'll get 5 extra bonus tickets. [*]You can only earn tickets via riddles, if you have purchased or traded for at least 1 ticket in this raffle. [*]Make sure to get your answers in on time. Late entries won't be judged/accepted. [/LIST] This week's riddles - Deadline 8th April 23.59 FR time [LIST=1] [*][i]"The result is amazing if you are willing to find your way to its heart."[/i] Hint: food item [*][i]"Who needs men?! We can do it all by ourselves."[/i] Hint: food item [*][i]"I think I've had too many. Are they... dancing?!"[/i] Hint: food item [*][i]"You'll regret grabbing this one by the tail."[/i] Hint: familiar [*][i]"Hundreds of pairs of legs /and/ wings?! Really?!"[/i] Hint: familiar [*][i]"This animal's rhythm is slightly backwards, but at least its productive when it's awake."[/i] Hint: familiar [*][i]"Known as almost the softest material on Sornieth."[/i] Hint: material [*][i]"It is not as fragile as its host used to be."[/i] Hint: material [*][i]"It is all a matter of perspective. Some would define this as a sailing vessel."[/i] Hint: trinket [*][i]"That's a large chunk of history, right there."[/i] Hint: trinket [/LIST] [b]31 March 2017 Riddles[/b] - Deadline passed [LIST=1] [*][i]"It is soft and bouncy and you can't wait to open it."[/i] The answer is: Unhatched Wind Egg [item=unhatched wind egg] [*][i]"Stuffed with satin and ribbons."[/i] The answer is: Playful Windsinger puppet [item=playful windsinger puppet] [*][i]"This item has two purposes; to send a secret message to someone special, or to purchase something special."[/i] The answer is: Messenger's scroll [item=messengers scroll] [/LIST] I'll PM those that sent in answers in a minute and update the spreadsheet then as well. Goodluck and have fun! @Ellapinky @jufnaty @Leucine @Birdsofwax @Praeter @AnimeLover9631 @Strauss @Stormheart208
Why don't we have a game of riddles!

Instead of having 3 riddles each day, we now have 10 riddles per week.

Below you will find this week's riddles, but first make sure to read the following guidelines.
  • Send me your answers via PM. Please do not post any answers in the thread, as this will spoil it for other participants.
  • For every correct answer, you get 1 bonus ticket. If you have all answers correct, you'll get 5 extra bonus tickets.
  • You can only earn tickets via riddles, if you have purchased or traded for at least 1 ticket in this raffle.
  • Make sure to get your answers in on time. Late entries won't be judged/accepted.

This week's riddles - Deadline 8th April 23.59 FR time
  1. "The result is amazing if you are willing to find your way to its heart."
    Hint: food item

2. "Who needs men?! We can do it all by ourselves."

3. "I think I've had too many. Are they... dancing?!"

4. "You'll regret grabbing this one by the tail."
    Hint: familiar

5. "Hundreds of pairs of legs /and/ wings?! Really?!"

6. "This animal's rhythm is slightly backwards, but at least its productive when it's awake."

7. "Known as almost the softest material on Sornieth."
    Hint: material

8. "It is not as fragile as its host used to be."
    Hint: material

9. "It is all a matter of perspective. Some would define this as a sailing vessel."
    Hint: trinket

10. "That's a large chunk of history, right there."
    Hint: trinket

31 March 2017 Riddles - Deadline passed
  1. "It is soft and bouncy and you can't wait to open it."
    The answer is: Unhatched Wind Egg
    Unhatched Wind Egg
  2. "Stuffed with satin and ribbons."
    The answer is: Playful Windsinger puppet
    Playful Windsinger Puppet
  3. "This item has two purposes; to send a secret message to someone special, or to purchase something special."
    The answer is: Messenger's scroll
I'll PM those that sent in answers in a minute and update the spreadsheet then as well.

Goodluck and have fun!

@Ellapinky
@jufnaty
@Leucine
@Birdsofwax
@Praeter
@AnimeLover9631
@Strauss
@Stormheart208
I'll take a ping for the daily question pings, and I'll buy... 1 ticket, please (I'll get more later, far too tired right now to calculate amount and stuff)
I'll take a ping for the daily question pings, and I'll buy... 1 ticket, please (I'll get more later, far too tired right now to calculate amount and stuff)
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
Received and recorded :)
Received and recorded :)
Sending over some Baldwin's stuff that I never use. Amounts to 75 tickets I believe.
Sending over some Baldwin's stuff that I never use. Amounts to 75 tickets I believe.
c7096282-2ec7-11e7-aa40-4fb9a2e5cc1b.gif
Received and recorded! :)
Received and recorded! :)
@Gaia
Hello! I'll be sending some treasure over in a bit. Also can you add me to the last day announcement and riddle pinglists, please?
@Gaia
Hello! I'll be sending some treasure over in a bit. Also can you add me to the last day announcement and riddle pinglists, please?
vdZWq.gif Koshi
They/He

---
sometimes i draw
Please click my eggs ^-^
bee bee bee

cv4tJ.gif
@Gaia
color me interested. :3 be sending CR for 30 tickets.
oop. treasure.
@Gaia
color me interested. :3 be sending CR for 30 tickets.
oop. treasure.
63Nkadh.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 120 121