Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] Eggs & Scrolls (DRAWING!)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 120 121
Added hints to today's riddles to hopefully help you guys solve them! :)
Added hints to today's riddles to hopefully help you guys solve them! :)
@Gaia

Buying 10 tickets with 5 rusty treasure chests.
@Gaia

Buying 10 tickets with 5 rusty treasure chests.
Received and recorded
Received and recorded
Busy, busy at work. I'll try to get a few riddles in later today. You'll have until Saturday night to solve em this time. After that I'll start working with weekly riddles.
I'll post the answers to yesterday's riddles at that time as well.
Busy, busy at work. I'll try to get a few riddles in later today. You'll have until Saturday night to solve em this time. After that I'll start working with weekly riddles.
I'll post the answers to yesterday's riddles at that time as well.
[b]Why don't we have a game of riddles![/b] Below you will find today's riddles, but first make sure to read the following guidelines. [LIST] [*]Send me your answers via PM. Please [u]do not post any answers in the thread[/u], as this will spoil it for other participants. [*]For every correct answer, you get 1 bonus ticket. If you have all answers correct, you get a total of 5 tickets [*]You can only earn tickets via riddles, if you have purchased or traded for at least 1 ticket in this raffle. [*]Make sure to get your answers in on time. Late entries won't be judged/accepted. [/LIST] [b]31 March 2017 Riddles[/b] - Deadline: 1st April at 23.59 FR time [LIST=1] [*][i]"It is soft and bouncy and you can't wait to open it."[/i] Hint: trinket [*][i]"Stuffed with satin and ribbons."[/i] Hint: Trinket [*][i]"This item has two purposes; to send a secret message to someone special, or to purchase something special."[/i] Hint: Trinket [/LIST] And below, the answers to yesterday's riddles. [b]29 March 2017 Riddles[/b] - deadline passed [LIST=1] [*][i]"Eating this will keep the fevers to a minimum and takes your headaches away."[/i] Answer: Feverfew [item=feverfew] [*][i]"Delicious for those few with an acquired taste."[/i] Answer: Bamboo leaves [item=bamboo leaves] [*][i]"During the Mistral Jamboree you will hear them all over the Windswept Plateau."[/i] Answer: Cheerful chime [item=cheerful chime] [/LIST] For today's riddles you will have 2 days to solve it. Starting from Sunday, I'll do more riddles in one go, but give everyone a week to solve them :) Goodluck and have fun! @Ellapinky @jufnaty @Leucine @Birdsofwax @Praeter @AnimeLover9631 @Strauss @Stormheart208
Why don't we have a game of riddles!

Below you will find today's riddles, but first make sure to read the following guidelines.
  • Send me your answers via PM. Please do not post any answers in the thread, as this will spoil it for other participants.
  • For every correct answer, you get 1 bonus ticket. If you have all answers correct, you get a total of 5 tickets
  • You can only earn tickets via riddles, if you have purchased or traded for at least 1 ticket in this raffle.
  • Make sure to get your answers in on time. Late entries won't be judged/accepted.

31 March 2017 Riddles - Deadline: 1st April at 23.59 FR time
  1. "It is soft and bouncy and you can't wait to open it."
    Hint: trinket
  2. "Stuffed with satin and ribbons."
    Hint: Trinket
  3. "This item has two purposes; to send a secret message to someone special, or to purchase something special."
    Hint: Trinket

And below, the answers to yesterday's riddles.
29 March 2017 Riddles - deadline passed
  1. "Eating this will keep the fevers to a minimum and takes your headaches away."
    Answer: Feverfew
    Feverfew
  2. "Delicious for those few with an acquired taste."
    Answer: Bamboo leaves
    Bamboo Leaves
  3. "During the Mistral Jamboree you will hear them all over the Windswept Plateau."
    Answer: Cheerful chime
    Cheerful Chime

For today's riddles you will have 2 days to solve it. Starting from Sunday, I'll do more riddles in one go, but give everyone a week to solve them :) Goodluck and have fun!

@Ellapinky
@jufnaty
@Leucine
@Birdsofwax
@Praeter
@AnimeLover9631
@Strauss
@Stormheart208
@Gaia

x5 green goo, x1 yellow goo, x1 red goo, x4 green ooze, x1 yellow ooze, x1 orange ooze, x1 red ooze, x1 purple ooze, x2 yellow sludge, x1 orange sludge, x4 black slime, x1 rusted treasure chest

total should be: 62 I think I counted right
@Gaia

x5 green goo, x1 yellow goo, x1 red goo, x4 green ooze, x1 yellow ooze, x1 orange ooze, x1 red ooze, x1 purple ooze, x2 yellow sludge, x1 orange sludge, x4 black slime, x1 rusted treasure chest

total should be: 62 I think I counted right
Received and recorded. Thank you! :)
Received and recorded. Thank you! :)
@Gaia
Buying tickets with 45K, x2 green ooze, x1 yellow ooze, x2 copper muck, x1 gold muck
@Gaia
Buying tickets with 45K, x2 green ooze, x1 yellow ooze, x2 copper muck, x1 gold muck
call me Myth or Sinclair, he/him
Received and recorded
Received and recorded
@Gaia
I hope you like rusted iron treasure chests.

I'm sending over 128 rusted iron treasure chests, which amounts to 256 tickets. >:)
@Gaia
I hope you like rusted iron treasure chests.

I'm sending over 128 rusted iron treasure chests, which amounts to 256 tickets. >:)
mKTebPi.png
___________ image.png
+ Lore Arc
+ Dragons for Sale
+ Wishlist
Ask me about my writing projects! +
image.png
TXY0RA0.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 120 121