Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] Eggs & Scrolls (DRAWING!)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 120 121
Why don't we have a game of riddles!

Below you will find today's riddles, but first make sure to read the following guidelines.
  • Send me your answers via PM. Please do not post any answers in the thread, as this will spoil it for other participants.
  • For every correct answer, you get 1 bonus ticket. If you have all answers correct, you get a total of 5 tickets
  • You can only earn tickets via riddles, if you have purchased or traded for at least 1 ticket in this raffle.
  • Make sure to get your answers in on time. Late entries won't be judged/accepted.

28 March 2017 Riddles - due 28 March 2017 23.59 FR time
  1. "It has not yet been established whether it has ears."
  2. "Salt will be the death of this animal."
  3. "The more considerate one of the 3 siblings."

27 March 2017 Riddles - due 28 March 2017 10.00 FR time
  1. "It is a silent threat in two of the world's realms."
  2. "It was hot and cold at the same time, yet now it is gone and everything destroyed."
  3. "This one is always better than the other."

Also I would like to point out: the answers to these riddles are all FR related, and since it is Mistral Jamboree, they are also wind-flight themed (in the most crude way). I haven't had anyone answer the riddles of yesterday correctly, so if they are too difficult, please let me know. It needs to be challenging, but not too difficult that no one can answer it.

Pinglist:
@Ellapinky
@jufnaty
@Leucine
@Birdsofwax
@Praeter
@AnimeLover9631
@Strauss

Below you will find today's riddles, but first make sure to read the following guidelines.
  • Send me your answers via PM. Please do not post any answers in the thread, as this will spoil it for other participants.
  • For every correct answer, you get 1 bonus ticket. If you have all answers correct, you get a total of 5 tickets
  • You can only earn tickets via riddles, if you have purchased or traded for at least 1 ticket in this raffle.
  • Make sure to get your answers in on time. Late entries won't be judged/accepted.

28 March 2017 Riddles - due 28 March 2017 23.59 FR time

27 March 2017 Riddles - due 28 March 2017 10.00 FR time
  2. "It was hot and cold at the same time, yet now it is gone and everything destroyed."

Also I would like to point out: the answers to these riddles are all FR related, and since it is Mistral Jamboree, they are also wind-flight themed (in the most crude way). I haven't had anyone answer the riddles of yesterday correctly, so if they are too difficult, please let me know. It needs to be challenging, but not too difficult that no one can answer it.

Pinglist:
@Ellapinky
@jufnaty
@Leucine
@Birdsofwax
@Praeter
@AnimeLover9631
@Strauss
"What has roots as nobody sees
is taller than trees
Up up it goes, and yet never grows."
"What has roots as nobody sees
is taller than trees
Up up it goes, and yet never grows."
Hi folks, I think this may have been a bit too difficult. It may be because perhaps I wasn't clear enough on the FR-theme. I've had two people send in answers, and both were wrong, guessing hurricanes and other real life phenomena. I hope seeing the answers for yesterday's riddles will help you on your way into solving the today's and future puzzles. To elaborate on the Wind theme. All items are either wind-aligned enemies in the coliseum, items dropping from wind-aligned enemies in the coliseum, items found in the wind territory during gathering, or wind related in official FR Lore. If it remains too difficult, I'll try to figure out a way to make em less difficult and farfetched..! [LIST=1] [*][i]"It is a silent threat in two of the world's realms."[/i] The answer is Banded Owlcat [item=banded owlcat] [*][i]"It was hot and cold at the same time, yet now it is gone and everything destroyed."[/i] The answer is Gale Wolf [item=Gale wolf] [*][i]"This one is always better than the other."[/i] The answer is Even More Beautiful Boulder [item=even more beautiful boulder] [/LIST] Pinglist: @Ellapinky @jufnaty @Leucine @Birdsofwax @Praeter @AnimeLover9631 @Strauss
Hi folks,

I think this may have been a bit too difficult. It may be because perhaps I wasn't clear enough on the FR-theme. I've had two people send in answers, and both were wrong, guessing hurricanes and other real life phenomena. I hope seeing the answers for yesterday's riddles will help you on your way into solving the today's and future puzzles.

To elaborate on the Wind theme. All items are either wind-aligned enemies in the coliseum, items dropping from wind-aligned enemies in the coliseum, items found in the wind territory during gathering, or wind related in official FR Lore.

If it remains too difficult, I'll try to figure out a way to make em less difficult and farfetched..!

The answer is Banded Owlcat
    Banded Owlcat
    The answer is Gale Wolf
    Gale Wolf
    The answer is Even More Beautiful Boulder
    Even More Beautiful Boulder

Pinglist:
@Ellapinky
@jufnaty
@Leucine
@Birdsofwax
@Praeter
@AnimeLover9631
@Strauss
Being called weird is like being called limited edition. Meaning you're something people don't see that often. remember that.
Unknown
Being called weird is like being called limited edition. Meaning you're something people don't see that often. remember that.
Unknown
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
[b]Why don't we have a game of riddles![/b] Below you will find today's riddles, but first make sure to read the following guidelines. [LIST] [*]Send me your answers via PM. Please [u]do not post any answers in the thread[/u], as this will spoil it for other participants. [*]For every correct answer, you get 1 bonus ticket. If you have all answers correct, you get a total of 5 tickets [*]You can only earn tickets via riddles, if you have purchased or traded for at least 1 ticket in this raffle. [*]Make sure to get your answers in on time. Late entries won't be judged/accepted. [/LIST] [b]29 March 2017 Riddles[/b] - due 23.59 FR time on 29 March 2017 [LIST=1] [*][i]"Eating this will keep the fevers to a minimum and takes your headaches away."[/i] [*][i]"Delicious for those few with an acquired taste."[/i] [*][i]"During the Mistral Jamboree you will hear them all over the Windswept Plateau."[/i] [/LIST] Below you will find yesterday's answers! For those who sent in correct answers, the spreadsheet has been updated. [b]28 March 2017 Riddles[/b] - Answers [LIST=1] [*][i]"It has not yet been established whether it has ears."[/i] The answer is White-Eared Hummingbird [item=white-eared hummingbird] [*][i]"Salt will be the death of this animal."[/i] The answer is Blueridge Greatshell [item=blueridge greatshell] [*][i]"The more considerate one of the 3 siblings."[/i] The answer is Salve Kamaitachi [item=salve kamaitachi] [/LIST] Pinglist: @Ellapinky @jufnaty @Leucine @Birdsofwax @Praeter @AnimeLover9631 @Strauss

29 March 2017 Riddles - due 23.59 FR time on 29 March 2017
  1. "Eating this will keep the fevers to a minimum and takes your headaches away."
  2. "Delicious for those few with an acquired taste."
  3. "During the Mistral Jamboree you will hear them all over the Windswept Plateau."

Below you will find yesterday's answers! For those who sent in correct answers, the spreadsheet has been updated.

28 March 2017 Riddles - Answers
    The answer is White-Eared Hummingbird
    White-Eared Hummingbird
    The answer is Blueridge Greatshell
    Blueridge Greatshell
    The answer is Salve Kamaitachi
    Salve Kamaitachi

Pinglist:
@Ellapinky
@jufnaty
@Leucine
@Birdsofwax
@Praeter
@AnimeLover9631
@Strauss
Please ping me when the end date is announced.
Please ping me when the end date is announced.
Added to the pinglist :)
Added to the pinglist :)
I'm extending yesterday's riddles (technically still today in FR-terms), because I didn't have anyone send in answers. Additionally I have added some hints as to what type of item you are looking for. I got some really useful feedback from one of the participants that this may help you guys out. So let's give it a try!

Another idea I had was, given the fact there are so many items on-site, perhaps giving you guys more time to solve it. E.g. 10 riddles per week. That way there's a bigger chance there's a riddle in there you can solve, plus it gives you more time to search the site for answers. Let me know what you guys think.

If you have any feedback to add, please let me know. You can post in thread or send me a personal message :) Feedback is very much appreciated.

29 March 2017 Riddles - due 23.59 FR time on 29 30 March 2017
  1. "Eating this will keep the fevers to a minimum and takes your headaches away."
    Hint: food item
  3. "During the Mistral Jamboree you will hear them all over the Windswept Plateau."
    Hint: trinket item

@Ellapinky
@jufnaty
@Leucine
@Birdsofwax
@Praeter
@AnimeLover9631
@Strauss
@Stormheart208
I'm extending yesterday's riddles (technically still today in FR-terms), because I didn't have anyone send in answers. Additionally I have added some hints as to what type of item you are looking for. I got some really useful feedback from one of the participants that this may help you guys out. So let's give it a try!

Another idea I had was, given the fact there are so many items on-site, perhaps giving you guys more time to solve it. E.g. 10 riddles per week. That way there's a bigger chance there's a riddle in there you can solve, plus it gives you more time to search the site for answers. Let me know what you guys think.

If you have any feedback to add, please let me know. You can post in thread or send me a personal message :) Feedback is very much appreciated.

29 March 2017 Riddles - due 23.59 FR time on 29 30 March 2017
    Hint: trinket item

@Ellapinky
@jufnaty
@Leucine
@Birdsofwax
@Praeter
@AnimeLover9631
@Strauss
@Stormheart208
@Gaia
Could you please add me to the pinglist for daily riddles? Thanks~
@Gaia
Could you please add me to the pinglist for daily riddles? Thanks~
yv0mNts.png
@Stormheart208 Ofcourse! :)

Today's riddles are in the post above yours - I decided to extend the deadline, as there were no entries yesterday :)
@Stormheart208 Ofcourse! :)

Today's riddles are in the post above yours - I decided to extend the deadline, as there were no entries yesterday :)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 120 121