Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LF] dragons/items! [CLOSED]
1 2
[center][b]CLOSED[/b][/center] [b]Hey everyone![/b] I'm currently hosting a forum where I give out dragons / items for free, no profit at all, to new players that have joined in the Welcome Week of March 12-18 and I plan to continue this as a tradition for every Welcome Week. [quote][center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2141120/1]HERE'S THE FORUM - FREE Dragons+ for NEWBIES![/url][/center][/quote] The way it works is that each new person can pick out 1 dragon and 1 apparel/familiar/skin, of their choosing, (Though they don't have to pick one or the other.) and I send them it for free! At first I thought it would be a small project but it's actually gotten pretty busy as I've given out 40 dragons and 30 items and familiars combined, all for free in the past 3 days! The only problem I've ran into now is that I'm starting to run out of dragons and I still have the rest of the week to go (3 days)! Currently I'm sitting at 9 dragons left to give away and I am in need of more! [quote] [b]So, here's what I'm looking for:[/b] - Free dragons. (Since these go to newbies for free.) - They don't have to be 'pretty' or have any specific genes, genders or breeds! - Any extra apparel, skins/accents or familiars you no longer want![/quote] If you want to donate you can start a one way crossroads and send me whatever you'd like to donate and I will add it into the forum as items are given away. Even one item/dragon helps! And I will add you to the special thanks for donations section of the forum! [b]Please keep in mind, I only have so much space in my lair, so it might take me a bit to complete the crossroad trade![/b] Thank you to anyone interested in advance! ^.^ I appreciate any support I can get! [Please note that you MUST be okay with these items and dragons going away. I won't be able to give a dragon/item back if someone has already asked for it.]
CLOSED

Hey everyone!

I'm currently hosting a forum where I give out dragons / items for free, no profit at all, to new players that have joined in the Welcome Week of March 12-18 and I plan to continue this as a tradition for every Welcome Week.

The way it works is that each new person can pick out 1 dragon and 1 apparel/familiar/skin, of their choosing, (Though they don't have to pick one or the other.) and I send them it for free!

At first I thought it would be a small project but it's actually gotten pretty busy as I've given out 40 dragons and 30 items and familiars combined, all for free in the past 3 days!

The only problem I've ran into now is that I'm starting to run out of dragons and I still have the rest of the week to go (3 days)! Currently I'm sitting at 9 dragons left to give away and I am in need of more!

Quote:
So, here's what I'm looking for:

- Free dragons. (Since these go to newbies for free.)
- They don't have to be 'pretty' or have any specific genes, genders or breeds!
- Any extra apparel, skins/accents or familiars you no longer want!

If you want to donate you can start a one way crossroads and send me whatever you'd like to donate and I will add it into the forum as items are given away. Even one item/dragon helps! And I will add you to the special thanks for donations section of the forum!

Please keep in mind, I only have so much space in my lair, so it might take me a bit to complete the crossroad trade!

Thank you to anyone interested in advance! ^.^ I appreciate any support I can get!

[Please note that you MUST be okay with these items and dragons going away. I won't be able to give a dragon/item back if someone has already asked for it.]
tumblr_inline_ny7iueGxKn1qmzhvw_540.png
Art Shop
bump
bump
Art Shop
bump
bump
Art Shop
bump
bump
Art Shop
bump
bump
Art Shop
@florierend
I've got a bunch of dragons here that newbies could have. It looks like you're low on lair space, so I can keep them in my lair if that would be easier.
@florierend
I've got a bunch of dragons here that newbies could have. It looks like you're low on lair space, so I can keep them in my lair if that would be easier.
@wantedplant

You can send any over through the crossroads and I will accept them as I get space, but that's up to you! ^.^
@wantedplant

You can send any over through the crossroads and I will accept them as I get space, but that's up to you! ^.^
Art Shop
@florierend
I'll try to stick to one or two at a time so it'll be easier to make space for them
@florierend
I'll try to stick to one or two at a time so it'll be easier to make space for them
@wantedplant

Alrighty =) Thanks for your donation! :D
@wantedplant

Alrighty =) Thanks for your donation! :D
Art Shop
@Florierend

are you still accepting dragons? because I have a few that I'd like to donate...
@Florierend

are you still accepting dragons? because I have a few that I'd like to donate...
signature_zpsbab33444.png
1 2