Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Mistral Jamboree Raffle 2017
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 66 67
@Catwyrm

I can send them on over.
@Catwyrm

I can send them on over.
cosjlpY.png?1.png
@AkaFever Ok on their way, thanks!
@AkaFever Ok on their way, thanks!
lUc1aX6.gif COFFEE CUP DRAGON's
@SerigalaMenarik Sending level 7s via private auction! Some are Skydancers. Thanks!
@SerigalaMenarik Sending level 7s via private auction! Some are Skydancers. Thanks!
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x
hjhGLON.png
@Mirna

Sent you private auctions for two level 6 dragons, no bonuses. Hope that's okay!

(This new system is so new and exciting, ahhh!)
@Mirna

Sent you private auctions for two level 6 dragons, no bonuses. Hope that's okay!

(This new system is so new and exciting, ahhh!)
@Skanti
Got em, thank you! :D
@Skanti
Got em, thank you! :D
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@Atelophobia Hello! Thank you for hosting this! Could you ping me when the badge is available?
@Atelophobia Hello! Thank you for hosting this! Could you ping me when the badge is available?
NFSZSxV.gif
@/atelophobia
not pinging bc you're already being pinged above, but i'd love a ping for when the badge is put up as well
@/atelophobia
not pinging bc you're already being pinged above, but i'd love a ping for when the badge is put up as well
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
@Becquerell
Thank you! :D And sorry for delay. My device which is 8 years old turned out to be quite old and slowed my purchases + filling out the spreadsheet. >_< Maybe it's time for new PC...?
@Becquerell
Thank you! :D And sorry for delay. My device which is 8 years old turned out to be quite old and slowed my purchases + filling out the spreadsheet. >_< Maybe it's time for new PC...?
YM7fnsh.gif
@Mirna Sent you 6 dragons.

Woh, this new AH system is a lot faster! Wee!
@Mirna Sent you 6 dragons.

Woh, this new AH system is a lot faster! Wee!
Yarn Hoarders NXy3ZmM.png
84RzeHG.png
@Mirna Sending you 8 lvl. 7 dragons through private auction! One of them has breed bonus.
@Mirna Sending you 8 lvl. 7 dragons through private auction! One of them has breed bonus.
Na5WGHa.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 66 67