Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE Dragons+ CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
bump
bump
tumblr_inline_ny7iueGxKn1qmzhvw_540.png
Art Shop
bump
bump
Art Shop
@Florierend Is #8 or #10 still available (I don't know if someone asked for them before me. #8 is my first choice, but #10 is handsome (if #8 is already claimed).
@Florierend Is #8 or #10 still available (I don't know if someone asked for them before me. #8 is my first choice, but #10 is handsome (if #8 is already claimed).
MEMmqKh.gifKnowledge is the journey, understanding is the prize.lqcMCuq.png
@Gwenwyvar The only ones taken are the ones with the signs on them that say 'Given Away'. You're talking about #8? This one? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31195300] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/311954/31195300_350.png[/img] [/url] #10 - The red spiral - Has already been given away. ^.^
@Gwenwyvar

The only ones taken are the ones with the signs on them that say 'Given Away'.
You're talking about #8? This one?

31195300_350.png

#10 - The red spiral - Has already been given away. ^.^
Art Shop
@Florierend
Could I snag the glitter noc bab? <3
@Florierend
Could I snag the glitter noc bab? <3
Laurel%20for%20lackingsanity_zps2rcw5alo.png

QmlGS5S.png[/url
@lackingsanity

Sorry! D: The give away is just for new members that have joined from March 12-18, 2017.
If you're interested in buying however, he was in the AH for 20,000 treasure before I put him in here. I would accept that as a trade. ^.^
@lackingsanity

Sorry! D: The give away is just for new members that have joined from March 12-18, 2017.
If you're interested in buying however, he was in the AH for 20,000 treasure before I put him in here. I would accept that as a trade. ^.^
Art Shop
@Florierend I meant 6 or 8 (I misremembered the numbers), but since #8 is the one that I mentioned, I think that one is meant to be, may I please have him?
@Florierend I meant 6 or 8 (I misremembered the numbers), but since #8 is the one that I mentioned, I think that one is meant to be, may I please have him?
MEMmqKh.gifKnowledge is the journey, understanding is the prize.lqcMCuq.png
@Florierend

May i please have number 17 :D

Thank you in Advance And Its really nice of you to do this!
@Florierend

May i please have number 17 :D

Thank you in Advance And Its really nice of you to do this!
tumblr_inline_o1juycxztV1rxulxk_400.gif
@Gwenwyvar

Awh that's cute that you think that too~ He was meant to be yours! He's sent in the crossroads, make sure to accept the trade in order to get him! ^.^ ♥
@Gwenwyvar

Awh that's cute that you think that too~ He was meant to be yours! He's sent in the crossroads, make sure to accept the trade in order to get him! ^.^ ♥
Art Shop
@Mitzee

Of course you can! You're very welcome! It's nice to help people out! :D
I've sent him through the crossroads, please make sure to accept the trade in order to get him in your lair! ♥ Welcome to FR!
@Mitzee

Of course you can! You're very welcome! It's nice to help people out! :D
I've sent him through the crossroads, please make sure to accept the trade in order to get him in your lair! ♥ Welcome to FR!
Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48