Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED - WINNER DRAWN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Bump.
Bump.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
^
^
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
^
^
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
BOMP
BOMP
Bump.
Bump.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
Bump.
Bump.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
Bump! Sending treasure!
Bump! Sending treasure!
signature_zpsbab33444.png
^
^
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@countthestars@fredao@Katsuji@overtherebear@Fallenarrow@CrazyCake@BlitzenWulf
@FlyingSquirrely@GiantPandroid@MissFortune17@CosmicKitty@Exaltier@MissGoldenPixel
@Achiem@Kyoki@vinsmoke@Endlessnight@Comic1Sans@SoulLugia11@dRagOnixX@NekoNikki@Animmai@Devitome@Rhadamant@Annago@Sotku@Crowfort@Giraffes@RunicFoxx@Ariizumi
@CrystalBones@SnowyWaves@Feorin@nirak@Delight@Roesyy

So. Big news. I've decided to cut this raffle short due to personal reasons and as such, I'm removing the Arcane Sprite from the jackpot and am drawing the winner now.

So, congratulations to @Katsuji! ^^ Please respond within 24 hours to claim your prize, else I will draw another winner.

To everyone else, thank you so much for bearing with me and I hope you all have a great week ahead! ^^
@countthestars@fredao@Katsuji@overtherebear@Fallenarrow@CrazyCake@BlitzenWulf
@FlyingSquirrely@GiantPandroid@MissFortune17@CosmicKitty@Exaltier@MissGoldenPixel
@Achiem@Kyoki@vinsmoke@Endlessnight@Comic1Sans@SoulLugia11@dRagOnixX@NekoNikki@Animmai@Devitome@Rhadamant@Annago@Sotku@Crowfort@Giraffes@RunicFoxx@Ariizumi
@CrystalBones@SnowyWaves@Feorin@nirak@Delight@Roesyy

So. Big news. I've decided to cut this raffle short due to personal reasons and as such, I'm removing the Arcane Sprite from the jackpot and am drawing the winner now.

So, congratulations to @Katsuji! ^^ Please respond within 24 hours to claim your prize, else I will draw another winner.

To everyone else, thank you so much for bearing with me and I hope you all have a great week ahead! ^^
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
Oh man, congrats!
Oh man, congrats!
fr.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9