Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED - WINNER DRAWN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center][quote=The Jackpot][item=lightning sprite] [item=water sprite] [item=nature sprite] [item=Naturalist adornments] [item=druidic armband] [item=manticore] [item=hippojay] [/quote] NEW: [item=Fire Sprite] will only unlock after 20k tickets are sold. NEW: Accepting easily liquefiable items at LAH value (this will count as tickets sold). Items accepted include: All festival apparel (especially 2013-14) Gem Marketplace Items Gene and Breed Change Scrolls Eggs Boss familiars So I need some funds and I'm willing to give up part of my sprite set for it. Each ticket is 1000t / 1g. No limits on how much you can buy. The winner will get everything listed here and the Fire Sprite if it unlocks. This raffle will run for about a month; may be extended. Please send via 1-way CR or PM. :) You can ping if you want to but it is not necessary. If you wish to be added to the general pinglist, ping me to be added. OFFLINE FROM: 6-17 FR time. Still accepting ticket payments then but it will be logged when I wake up. Ticket Sheet is [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MvX-Rn38Lv2bv_Rgcyd7pDBOZPHMubJLcCB7bSWuxW8/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url]. Bumping: Each bump is worth 1 ticket. You can only bump once a day. Write "bump" and post. That's all you need to do! [b]Note: You need to purchase at least 1 ticket before being eligible to bump.[/b] [/center]
The Jackpot wrote:
Lightning Sprite Water Sprite Nature Sprite Naturalist Adornments Druidic Armband Manticore Hippojay

NEW: Fire Sprite will only unlock after 20k tickets are sold.

NEW: Accepting easily liquefiable items at LAH value (this will count as tickets sold). Items accepted include:

All festival apparel (especially 2013-14)
Gem Marketplace Items
Gene and Breed Change Scrolls
Eggs
Boss familiars

So I need some funds and I'm willing to give up part of my sprite set for it. Each ticket is 1000t / 1g. No limits on how much you can buy. The winner will get everything listed here and the Fire Sprite if it unlocks. This raffle will run for about a month; may be extended. Please send via 1-way CR or PM. :) You can ping if you want to but it is not necessary.

If you wish to be added to the general pinglist, ping me to be added.

OFFLINE FROM: 6-17 FR time. Still accepting ticket payments then but it will be logged when I wake up.

Ticket Sheet is here.

Bumping: Each bump is worth 1 ticket. You can only bump once a day. Write "bump" and post. That's all you need to do! Note: You need to purchase at least 1 ticket before being eligible to bump.
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
Bump! Sending for some tickets. :)
Bump! Sending for some tickets. :)
1ovVQBa.png43SvZCo.png UZxQxhr.png hK9uJnz.pngc5gWUDg.png
wNw77Ms.png
bump, sending money for tix!
bump, sending money for tix!
I would like to send in some treasure for tickets please.

Would this count as a bump?
I would like to send in some treasure for tickets please.

Would this count as a bump?
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
Sending treasure and gems for tickets!
Sending treasure and gems for tickets!
11512.png » overtherebear
» she/her

» wishlist
woot sending for tickets =D
and bump
woot sending for tickets =D
and bump
8EDULPG.png78U0Gge.png
@Katsuji

Yes, so as long as you write the word bump somewhere in your post. I'll add a clarification to the first post shortly. c:
@Katsuji

Yes, so as long as you write the word bump somewhere in your post. I'll add a clarification to the first post shortly. c:
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
Bump.
Bump.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
Bump! Sending money!
Bump! Sending money!