Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Giveaway Raffle w/ Sprites [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 42 43
Username: Doodlefae
ID#:281784
Anything else: It must take some guts to run a give away like this. Honestly kudos to you for dealing with all of your needy butts. So many people get freaked out by the fact that everyone wants their stuff but you didn't. I think that really makes you a special person (or fish). I'll be honest I don't know you very well. But from what I do know I can tell you are a strong person offline and I really hope you stay that way! Good luck! The world needs more people like you!
Username: Doodlefae
ID#:281784
Anything else: It must take some guts to run a give away like this. Honestly kudos to you for dealing with all of your needy butts. So many people get freaked out by the fact that everyone wants their stuff but you didn't. I think that really makes you a special person (or fish). I'll be honest I don't know you very well. But from what I do know I can tell you are a strong person offline and I really hope you stay that way! Good luck! The world needs more people like you!
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
Username: Shirenu
ID#: 195932
Anything else: Quitting is difficult, I've tried twice but I keep coming back. If the game sucks you back in somehow, hit me up! I'd be happy to send you some food to get your lair up and running again! Anyway, whoever you give the items to, you'll be making someone's day, and that's something you should be hella proud of, so thank you! Good luck out there in the real world! (^u^)
Username: Shirenu
ID#: 195932
Anything else: Quitting is difficult, I've tried twice but I keep coming back. If the game sucks you back in somehow, hit me up! I'd be happy to send you some food to get your lair up and running again! Anyway, whoever you give the items to, you'll be making someone's day, and that's something you should be hella proud of, so thank you! Good luck out there in the real world! (^u^)

tumblr_pnwhemXvkb1s27st2o1_250.png

Username: Moonpetal
ID#: 298774
Anything else: I hope you find homes for your dragons. You seem like a really nice person and I'm sorry this is our first meeting but best wishes and good fortune.
Username: Moonpetal
ID#: 298774
Anything else: I hope you find homes for your dragons. You seem like a really nice person and I'm sorry this is our first meeting but best wishes and good fortune.
Username: Moxiesan
ID#: 291005
Anything else: May the Arcanist guide your path.
Username: Moxiesan
ID#: 291005
Anything else: May the Arcanist guide your path.
Username: Entei236
ID#:185164
Anything else: Thank you so much for doing this it is really nice. And best of luck to you! I hope you don't come back and regret giving everything away though...
Username: Entei236
ID#:185164
Anything else: Thank you so much for doing this it is really nice. And best of luck to you! I hope you don't come back and regret giving everything away though...
Username: CabbageCat
ID#: 288978
Anything else: I'm sorry to see you go ):
I hope you have an amazing time off FR! This is such a kind thing for you to do. May many cute animals cross your path, and many great things happen to you!
Username: CabbageCat
ID#: 288978
Anything else: I'm sorry to see you go ):
I hope you have an amazing time off FR! This is such a kind thing for you to do. May many cute animals cross your path, and many great things happen to you!
Username: Hellan
ID#:280033
Anything else: I hope you have lots of fun on whatever you´re doing with your spare time from now on btw cute Goodra on your signature! c:
Username: Hellan
ID#:280033
Anything else: I hope you have lots of fun on whatever you´re doing with your spare time from now on btw cute Goodra on your signature! c:
encyclopediaterraria__signatur_by_irrwahn-da2495e.pngHareicon.png
Username: Potterhead
ID#: 97898
Anything else: I don't think it's "stingy" to not want to give away all your things. You worked hard for them and that effort is bound to cause some attachment. I don't think I could do it very easily. I'm inspired by your idea though, to give some things away and lessen your attachment. Plus you'll make a lot of people happy when they receive presents from you so I bet that will help you let go as well. Best of luck in your future!
Username: Potterhead
ID#: 97898
Anything else: I don't think it's "stingy" to not want to give away all your things. You worked hard for them and that effort is bound to cause some attachment. I don't think I could do it very easily. I'm inspired by your idea though, to give some things away and lessen your attachment. Plus you'll make a lot of people happy when they receive presents from you so I bet that will help you let go as well. Best of luck in your future!
9kcPMa2.gif
Username: DigitalElf
ID#: 66110
Anything else: Thank you so much for deciding to do this and can i just say your Axolotl-esk spacedad in you clan info is adorable >< you do indeed seem to be a friendly fish.
Username: DigitalElf
ID#: 66110
Anything else: Thank you so much for deciding to do this and can i just say your Axolotl-esk spacedad in you clan info is adorable >< you do indeed seem to be a friendly fish.
24150311784_01c837ffd2_o.png Please don't send me traveling Dragons outside the Dragons off to see the world thread t5termq.gif
Username: Chloecat194
ID#: 98625
Anything else: Whatever you end up doing when you leave, I hope all goes well for you. I'm glad you're doing this, because this is such a nice thing to do, and I think it's a great impression to leave behind before you go. I wish you luck out there, and once again, I hope that everything turns out okay, and that you enjoy every moment of it.
Username: Chloecat194
ID#: 98625
Anything else: Whatever you end up doing when you leave, I hope all goes well for you. I'm glad you're doing this, because this is such a nice thing to do, and I think it's a great impression to leave behind before you go. I wish you luck out there, and once again, I hope that everything turns out okay, and that you enjoy every moment of it.
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 42 43