Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Giveaway Raffle w/ Sprites [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
Username: Starkban
ID#: 295387
Anything else: It's bad to see another player leaving, but it's probably for good. Thanks for the giveaway and i hope one day you can return to play again :)
Username: Starkban
ID#: 295387
Anything else: It's bad to see another player leaving, but it's probably for good. Thanks for the giveaway and i hope one day you can return to play again :)
Username: Shinyumbreon
ID#: 202835
Anything else: This is very kind of you to do, it is always sad to see another FR member go- especially one who has been around for such a long time and has seen so much of FR history.
I wish you the best of luck out in the real world!
I really don't know what else to put here, thank you again for the opportunity!
Username: Shinyumbreon
ID#: 202835
Anything else: This is very kind of you to do, it is always sad to see another FR member go- especially one who has been around for such a long time and has seen so much of FR history.
I wish you the best of luck out in the real world!
I really don't know what else to put here, thank you again for the opportunity!
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Username: AtticaIonia
ID#:180079
Anything else: Rubber chicken, dosie dough, cloudfyre needs their stuff to go! Shadow sprite, night light, let's,get this poem right! Holy misses, broke the dishes, fyre will fulfill someone's wishes!

Apparently I'm a horrid poetess.
Username: AtticaIonia
ID#:180079
Anything else: Rubber chicken, dosie dough, cloudfyre needs their stuff to go! Shadow sprite, night light, let's,get this poem right! Holy misses, broke the dishes, fyre will fulfill someone's wishes!

Apparently I'm a horrid poetess.
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
Username: ZincAlloy
ID#: 123931
Anything else: Admittedly, I can't think of anything particularly meaningful to put here, so I just hope you have a nice day.
Username: ZincAlloy
ID#: 123931
Anything else: Admittedly, I can't think of anything particularly meaningful to put here, so I just hope you have a nice day.
ZincAlloy.gif
Username: Azcazach
ID#: 167014
Anything else: :)
Username: Azcazach
ID#: 167014
Anything else: :)

Hello, I used to be @/Azcazach :)
FRT+16

———
College student & tired artist — please be patient if I am a bit slow. Please PM me if I miss out your pings and other stuff.
BdnO4NA.png
Username:Archenitesky
ID:292641
Anything else: it's great of you to post this raffle but it's too bad you are leaving. Hope whatever you move onto next interests you.
Username:Archenitesky
ID:292641
Anything else: it's great of you to post this raffle but it's too bad you are leaving. Hope whatever you move onto next interests you.
dragonboat_front_100px.pngTiger69235-C-156-4-3-2-114S.pngdragonboat_back_100px.pngBkhJxYX.gif
Username: PaintingSkies
ID#: 196718
Anything else: It's sad to see you leave but best of luck! This is rather kind of you.
Username: PaintingSkies
ID#: 196718
Anything else: It's sad to see you leave but best of luck! This is rather kind of you.
@CloudFyre
Username: Litoriadraconis
ID#: 300795
Anything else: Thank you for this opportunity! I understand the need to break away from this game, I have only been playing for a few weeks and I already spend too much time on it. Although for me at the moment this game is providing a welcome relief from my other responsibilities so I intend to continue playing.
Anyway, as a matter of interest I thought I would explain my username. I work with frogs (that is is a long story in itself) and as a frog fancier I decided to use the name of a frog genus common in Australia which roughly means tree frog. So my name means dragon frog, two of my favourite things.
Have fun with your next game/hobby/project!
Kathy
@CloudFyre
Username: Litoriadraconis
ID#: 300795
Anything else: Thank you for this opportunity! I understand the need to break away from this game, I have only been playing for a few weeks and I already spend too much time on it. Although for me at the moment this game is providing a welcome relief from my other responsibilities so I intend to continue playing.
Anyway, as a matter of interest I thought I would explain my username. I work with frogs (that is is a long story in itself) and as a frog fancier I decided to use the name of a frog genus common in Australia which roughly means tree frog. So my name means dragon frog, two of my favourite things.
Have fun with your next game/hobby/project!
Kathy
violet2_by_ccow91-db4mu65.jpg Yr0dYV1.png
Username: Drominus
ID#: 157379
Anything else: Thank you so much for the opportunity to win these things! It's always sad to see someone leave FR but hopefully whatever's in store for you next in life will be great. :)
Username: Drominus
ID#: 157379
Anything else: Thank you so much for the opportunity to win these things! It's always sad to see someone leave FR but hopefully whatever's in store for you next in life will be great. :)
322957f8b9cacc369600ca036b7a74cf85ddf5cf.gif
jonah + he/him + adult
#157379 + archives
Username: Oratorio
ID#: 121753
Anything else: Thank you so much for hosting this! Sprites and other retired items are getting to be tough to obtain nowadays so giving others opportunity through a free raffle is quite sweet of you <3
Username: Oratorio
ID#: 121753
Anything else: Thank you so much for hosting this! Sprites and other retired items are getting to be tough to obtain nowadays so giving others opportunity through a free raffle is quite sweet of you <3
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43