Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Giveaway Raffle w/ Sprites [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 42 43
@Flygo72 It seems you did not read the rules. Feel free to try again.
@Flygo72 It seems you did not read the rules. Feel free to try again.
AdoptGoodra_zpsebufaas9.pngLaaQkH6.gif
Username: Cyrsei
ID#: 105638
Anything else: -salutes- It can be difficult to sever ties but thank you for stretching further to help others while helping yourself. It's super awesome.
Username: Cyrsei
ID#: 105638
Anything else: -salutes- It can be difficult to sever ties but thank you for stretching further to help others while helping yourself. It's super awesome.
JVJe9Z6.gifFffYn9C.png
Username: Fenixinka
ID#: 296323
Anything else: It's kind of you to quit (or at least attempt to quit) in such a way; the raffle winners will remember you fondly for certain c: Thank you for giving us hopeless gamblers this opportunity to perhaps win something interesting, and I'm sorry that some people seem to be completely incapable of reading the rules you've set up. But hey, what can you do, right?

Also, no idea if you're much of a Star Wars fan, but because you mentioned getting rid of attachment to this site I can't help but think that Yoda would surely consider you suitable Jedi material~ Cheers :D
Username: Fenixinka
ID#: 296323
Anything else: It's kind of you to quit (or at least attempt to quit) in such a way; the raffle winners will remember you fondly for certain c: Thank you for giving us hopeless gamblers this opportunity to perhaps win something interesting, and I'm sorry that some people seem to be completely incapable of reading the rules you've set up. But hey, what can you do, right?

Also, no idea if you're much of a Star Wars fan, but because you mentioned getting rid of attachment to this site I can't help but think that Yoda would surely consider you suitable Jedi material~ Cheers :D
34820.png
fen || they/them or she/her || FR+9

fire
is never
a gentle master

___J0opiUV.png
Username: kittychat47
ID#: 98637
Anything else: I wish you luck when you've left!
Username: kittychat47
ID#: 98637
Anything else: I wish you luck when you've left!
Username: Nyri
ID#: 307010
Anything else: I hope you were able to leave because you have a real life or at least something better to do with your time. If that is so, congratulations are in order. :)
Regardless, it's sad to see people go. Good luck!

“Great is the art of beginning, but greater is the art of ending.” Henry Wadswoth Longfellow
Username: Nyri
ID#: 307010
Anything else: I hope you were able to leave because you have a real life or at least something better to do with your time. If that is so, congratulations are in order. :)
Regardless, it's sad to see people go. Good luck!

“Great is the art of beginning, but greater is the art of ending.” Henry Wadswoth Longfellow
Username: tincanicarus
ID#: 131263
Anything else: "a nice/interesting message" - ok no, I'm kidding. But anyways, very generous raffle, I tip my hat to you and may you have a nice day!
Username: tincanicarus
ID#: 131263
Anything else: "a nice/interesting message" - ok no, I'm kidding. But anyways, very generous raffle, I tip my hat to you and may you have a nice day!
tumblr_inline_nm3gqhG6rQ1qmu9vp_540.png
Username: Sn0vi
ID#: 221589
Anything else: this is so awesome, so good, youre a good person and im very excited- really hoping i get those 2014 accents aayyy
Username: Sn0vi
ID#: 221589
Anything else: this is so awesome, so good, youre a good person and im very excited- really hoping i get those 2014 accents aayyy
lMwL.png
Username: ThorneticFawn
ID#:251741
Anything else: You are such an amazing person for doing this! It's sad to see players leaving (I havent been here a while but became good friends with someone on here a while) and even though we literally never met (But i have a feeling i DID hear about you a few times i'm not sure. Anywho that came out longer than expected and I wish you the best of luck on wherever the winds take you <3
Username: ThorneticFawn
ID#:251741
Anything else: You are such an amazing person for doing this! It's sad to see players leaving (I havent been here a while but became good friends with someone on here a while) and even though we literally never met (But i have a feeling i DID hear about you a few times i'm not sure. Anywho that came out longer than expected and I wish you the best of luck on wherever the winds take you <3
9hY1wek.gif Ace | Tenebrae
She/They
Adult
just moving the best part over Artist (sig fae done by me)
Loser | Lover
FR +3
Username: Self
ID#: 104749
Anything else: I'm sorry your leaving FR, but I'm also grateful that your choosing to share your wealth if your not going to use it. I'm sure you know that there are people who really appreciate it. If you do choose to come back at some point, feel free to send a friend request and share some awesome looking dragons :)
Username: Self
ID#: 104749
Anything else: I'm sorry your leaving FR, but I'm also grateful that your choosing to share your wealth if your not going to use it. I'm sure you know that there are people who really appreciate it. If you do choose to come back at some point, feel free to send a friend request and share some awesome looking dragons :)
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
Username: Featherheartist
ID #: 304044
Anything Else: I'm sorry to see you go. I've just joined Flight Rising last week and I am loving it. The community has been so amazing and welcoming to me. I hope you have a wonderful time out there, and stay safe! Thanks so much for this opportunity. xoxo
Username: Featherheartist
ID #: 304044
Anything Else: I'm sorry to see you go. I've just joined Flight Rising last week and I am loving it. The community has been so amazing and welcoming to me. I hope you have a wonderful time out there, and stay safe! Thanks so much for this opportunity. xoxo
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 42 43