Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Giveaway Raffle w/ Sprites [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 42 43
Username: lilypad12345 ID#: 301447 Anything else: Have a gif of a kitten. [img]http://s2.favim.com/orig/28/cat-cute-gif-Favim.com-232761.gif[/img]
Username: lilypad12345
ID#: 301447
Anything else: Have a gif of a kitten.
cat-cute-gif-Favim.com-232761.gif
Hi! I'd like to adopt: Fionn
Reason: I don't have a single Fae dragon yet and he's gorgeous and would make a great gene project ^^
Hi! I'd like to adopt: Fionn
Reason: I don't have a single Fae dragon yet and he's gorgeous and would make a great gene project ^^
Username: Angilian
ID#: #288118
Anything else: I understand that FR is extremely addicting. I have been in that phase before and probably still in. However, I'm glad that you took action and did not just led the obsession or attachment get you. Seeing you move on does make me and other people feel bad, but we're cheering for you and your future! Good luck :D
Username: Angilian
ID#: #288118
Anything else: I understand that FR is extremely addicting. I have been in that phase before and probably still in. However, I'm glad that you took action and did not just led the obsession or attachment get you. Seeing you move on does make me and other people feel bad, but we're cheering for you and your future! Good luck :D
SWCvOOF.png
Username: Renarin
ID#: 220102
Thanks for doing this. I'm not planning on leaving FR anytime soon, but there have been other games that I put a lot of time into and then eventually quit. World of Warcraft was a big one for me, hah. All that time and effort spent, not to mention the memories made, it's tough! A friend of mine liked to go on and on and on about Sunk Cost Fallacy after learning about it in Psychology class in High School. It irritated me to no end back then ("easy to say when it's not yourself, dude!"), but I just find it amusing now.
But anyway, good luck on leaving and good luck on whatever may come after this! Hopefully you can look back on Flight Rising with fond memories.
Username: Renarin
ID#: 220102
Thanks for doing this. I'm not planning on leaving FR anytime soon, but there have been other games that I put a lot of time into and then eventually quit. World of Warcraft was a big one for me, hah. All that time and effort spent, not to mention the memories made, it's tough! A friend of mine liked to go on and on and on about Sunk Cost Fallacy after learning about it in Psychology class in High School. It irritated me to no end back then ("easy to say when it's not yourself, dude!"), but I just find it amusing now.
But anyway, good luck on leaving and good luck on whatever may come after this! Hopefully you can look back on Flight Rising with fond memories.
RGcwvcm.jpg
Username: Lisq
ID#: 138122
Anything else: kiss my neck
Username: Lisq
ID#: 138122
Anything else: kiss my neck
Alrighty, it's a bit late, but I decided on the winners of the two dragons up for adoption. Congratulations to...

@Starmax Thank you for your entry! I've decided to give Fionn to you. Your almost excessive efforts convinced me that you'll take good care of him (even though I do recall receiving a ping... but it was removed so that's okay) so I'll be sending over a CR shortly.

@Chloecat194 Thanks for your entry~ I've decided to give you Kokiuran, please take care of her~ I would say I look forward to seeing what you do with her, but I probably won't be hanging around to see haha :L Anyways, sending a CR.

Also I'm gonna be throwing some more stuff in the prize pool in a bit, just gonna go through my hoard first. Haha I've been holding back a lot so this'll probably be a large addition... look forward to it :L

@Flygo72 If you want the chance to obtain something, please read the rules
Alrighty, it's a bit late, but I decided on the winners of the two dragons up for adoption. Congratulations to...

@Starmax Thank you for your entry! I've decided to give Fionn to you. Your almost excessive efforts convinced me that you'll take good care of him (even though I do recall receiving a ping... but it was removed so that's okay) so I'll be sending over a CR shortly.

@Chloecat194 Thanks for your entry~ I've decided to give you Kokiuran, please take care of her~ I would say I look forward to seeing what you do with her, but I probably won't be hanging around to see haha :L Anyways, sending a CR.

Also I'm gonna be throwing some more stuff in the prize pool in a bit, just gonna go through my hoard first. Haha I've been holding back a lot so this'll probably be a large addition... look forward to it :L

@Flygo72 If you want the chance to obtain something, please read the rules
AdoptGoodra_zpsebufaas9.pngLaaQkH6.gif
Not going to ping you now just in case but aaaaa!! Thank you so much ;v; I can't tell you the near-panic attack I had when I realized I forgot to edit out the ping. My instinct is to automatically ping & I had read the rules about it before my final post, but when I read it over I forgot to kick it out ;w; thank you so much for your understanding aaaaa,,, I will take very good care of him! Thank you so much ;v; I'm like all teary eyed I'm so happy <3
Not going to ping you now just in case but aaaaa!! Thank you so much ;v; I can't tell you the near-panic attack I had when I realized I forgot to edit out the ping. My instinct is to automatically ping & I had read the rules about it before my final post, but when I read it over I forgot to kick it out ;w; thank you so much for your understanding aaaaa,,, I will take very good care of him! Thank you so much ;v; I'm like all teary eyed I'm so happy <3
fBZO2yk.png
Thank you so much! I have no words to describe how happy I feel about this, and I promise to take good care of her. You might actually see something since I have about 300kt extra to spend to gene her with a single treasure gene. I seriously can't say anything else other than this because the fact this even happened has left me speechless, and I promise to take really good care of her, even if you won't be around to see it.
Thank you so much! I have no words to describe how happy I feel about this, and I promise to take good care of her. You might actually see something since I have about 300kt extra to spend to gene her with a single treasure gene. I seriously can't say anything else other than this because the fact this even happened has left me speechless, and I promise to take really good care of her, even if you won't be around to see it.
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
^You're very welcome ^_^

I've finished adding what should be the last batch of prizes eheh. Since there's a lot more stuff up for grabs, I'll probably draw the name in batches when it's time. Thanks for entering~
^You're very welcome ^_^

I've finished adding what should be the last batch of prizes eheh. Since there's a lot more stuff up for grabs, I'll probably draw the name in batches when it's time. Thanks for entering~
AdoptGoodra_zpsebufaas9.pngLaaQkH6.gif
@CloudFyre
Username:Flygo72
ID#:281911
Anything else?
Can I get anything left? I'm sorry you had to leave :(
@CloudFyre
Username:Flygo72
ID#:281911
Anything else?
Can I get anything left? I'm sorry you had to leave :(
KNyL0p3.png