Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Giveaway Raffle w/ Sprites [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
Username: Praeter
ID#: 130291
Anything else: Fun fact: trail mix may also be called gorp, scroggin, and schmogle! Thank you for hosting this opportunity, and have a good time where else you may be!
Username: Praeter
ID#: 130291
Anything else: Fun fact: trail mix may also be called gorp, scroggin, and schmogle! Thank you for hosting this opportunity, and have a good time where else you may be!
,,,^^ --- .
(,,,,,,,,,,,,,)-->
,,,,--w--w
,,,comma!
Username: Rosekitten
ID#: 4620
Anything else: With such a low ID # you would think I would have all of this stuff.. If I didn't drop out of touch with this site 4 days after joining. </3

But on another note, it's rare I see anyone in my id # range so I'mm a bit sad I didn't get to meet you before now.

Username: Rosekitten
ID#: 4620
Anything else: With such a low ID # you would think I would have all of this stuff.. If I didn't drop out of touch with this site 4 days after joining. </3

But on another note, it's rare I see anyone in my id # range so I'mm a bit sad I didn't get to meet you before now.

What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
Username: L1BR4 ID#: 51679 Anything else: "The quality of mercy is not strained / It droppeth as the gentle rain from heaven / Upon the place beneath" Extract from Merchant of Venice by Willam Shakespeare Idk, been really into Shakespeare lately. Also [img]http://img05.deviantart.net/a7f4/i/2017/067/5/1/untitled_by_dr4gons-db1nz8i.png
Username: L1BR4
ID#: 51679
Anything else:
"The quality of mercy is not strained / It droppeth as the gentle rain from heaven / Upon the place beneath"
Extract from Merchant of Venice by Willam Shakespeare

Idk, been really into Shakespeare lately.

Also
untitled_by_dr4gons-db1nz8i.png
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
Username: AvacadoToast
ID #: 292451
Anything else: Hmm, well I love riddles so, here you go-
I am a protector, sat on a bridge
One person can see through me, all else wonder what is hid.

The answer- Sunglasses!
Username: AvacadoToast
ID #: 292451
Anything else: Hmm, well I love riddles so, here you go-
I am a protector, sat on a bridge
One person can see through me, all else wonder what is hid.

The answer- Sunglasses!
Username: PiedPipecleaner ID: 295020 Anything Else: I hope you do well wherever you're going next, and maybe you can take experiences from here to there. I dunno, or maybe you just need another friend to deploy in order to help [img]http://i.imgur.com/QrebsFR.jpg[/img]
Username: PiedPipecleaner
ID: 295020
Anything Else: I hope you do well wherever you're going next, and maybe you can take experiences from here to there. I dunno, or maybe you just need another friend to deploy in order to help
QrebsFR.jpg
Pixel-Babies.png
@CloudFyre [b]Username[/b]: PoizonRoze [b]ID#:[/b] 198929 [b]Anything else:[/b] Hope you had a great time in FR and have an even better time outside. May you achieve all your goals and have a wonderful life. Best wishes! [img]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8383/8508370834_4caa1d0cff.jpg[/img]
@CloudFyre
Username: PoizonRoze
ID#: 198929
Anything else: Hope you had a great time in FR and have an even better time outside. May you achieve all your goals and have a wonderful life. Best wishes!

8508370834_4caa1d0cff.jpg
7wv9OeJ.png
Username: Kyoki
ID#: 279699
Anything else: Thank you, for being so generous. May luck find you well.
Username: Kyoki
ID#: 279699
Anything else: Thank you, for being so generous. May luck find you well.
v0bd3FH.pngWISHLIST
Username: Eliatrope
ID#: 88431
Anything else: Best of luck with your adventures in the real world! Hopefully good karma or other positive energies come your way. Give good, get good, right?
Username: Eliatrope
ID#: 88431
Anything else: Best of luck with your adventures in the real world! Hopefully good karma or other positive energies come your way. Give good, get good, right?
zfTVkus.gifnpBGP6c.gif 9KurPRs.png felixv2_by_nhlo-dc29jdc.gif
iPjVHHa.png
If you have computer/IT questions or problems, PM me! I work on computers and enjoy helping others.
Username: MissGoldenPixel
ID#: 256644
Anything else: I usually would say bye and best of luck, but I think this time I'll say it differently.

Cloudfyre of Arcane

It's sad that you're leaving

I bid Adieu

I know my haiku skills are not the greatest but I tried my best!
Username: MissGoldenPixel
ID#: 256644
Anything else: I usually would say bye and best of luck, but I think this time I'll say it differently.

Cloudfyre of Arcane

It's sad that you're leaving

I bid Adieu

I know my haiku skills are not the greatest but I tried my best!
m6vglJ1.png
@cloudfyre

Username: Sharkinator
ID#: 141477
Anything else: There is no shame in getting help.
@cloudfyre

Username: Sharkinator
ID#: 141477
Anything else: There is no shame in getting help.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43