Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTNING DOM] OOF - Drawing - Round 12
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 95 96
@keraunic
@Mirrorface

Gotcha! I'll start sending to you, mirror, and then send the remainder to Keraunic
@keraunic
@Mirrorface

Gotcha! I'll start sending to you, mirror, and then send the remainder to Keraunic
tumblr_otxs1sLvNi1ucp51yo3_100.png
@Kururin

Sending now. And i was checking the dragons I sent in earlier, and I don't think your guy's calculator is working for when you send them in for 0t. I sent in 2 level 15's for 0t and I only have 300 tickets when I should have 960 tickets from those two dragons.
@Kururin

Sending now. And i was checking the dragons I sent in earlier, and I don't think your guy's calculator is working for when you send them in for 0t. I sent in 2 level 15's for 0t and I only have 300 tickets when I should have 960 tickets from those two dragons.
Name_Banner.png
@Atelophobia we have noticed a few glitches, with the 1-way calculation. I will try to take a peak at it today and fix it if I can. If for some reason I don't get to it, it will be fixed!
@Atelophobia we have noticed a few glitches, with the 1-way calculation. I will try to take a peak at it today and fix it if I can. If for some reason I don't get to it, it will be fixed!
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
@keraunic
Sending 3 level 7 dragons!
@keraunic
Sending 3 level 7 dragons!
IQVDOqH.png
@Erayidil I can take them now!
@Erayidil I can take them now!
Y3RzN6P.png
@keraunic Got five lv. 7 fodder, two are Ridgebacks! Should come to 57,500t if my math is right
@keraunic Got five lv. 7 fodder, two are Ridgebacks! Should come to 57,500t if my math is right
vCKceu5.png
THE BADGES ARE SO ADORABLE!

@keraunic
I'll be sending to you 41 lvl 7s w/o bonuses. :D
THE BADGES ARE SO ADORABLE!

@keraunic
I'll be sending to you 41 lvl 7s w/o bonuses. :D
nJqHlXo.png § Hoard Thread
§ Quest Thread
§ To 25
§ Wishlist
@Lupinus Got it! I'm ready :D