Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTNING DOM] OOF - Drawing - Round 12
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 95 96
@Tune
I sent 2 dragons to @Shadowrising.
So i have 3 dragons for 300 tickets each.
Please check that.
also Iwant currently sent you 2 lvl 11 dragons for tickets one way.
@Tune
I sent 2 dragons to @Shadowrising.
So i have 3 dragons for 300 tickets each.
Please check that.
also Iwant currently sent you 2 lvl 11 dragons for tickets one way.
QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
@Saphirosa

I only record the dragons that are sent to me so I have no control over what other people enter sorry. Ris will probably contact you soon with information about the other two dragons you send to them.

As for the 2 LV 11's I can take them whenever you want.
@Saphirosa

I only record the dragons that are sent to me so I have no control over what other people enter sorry. Ris will probably contact you soon with information about the other two dragons you send to them.

As for the 2 LV 11's I can take them whenever you want.
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
@Saphirosa @Leucine @Tune
My apologies! We're having a known issue with the archives properly calculating tickets. It's a fairly complicated formula, and the person who knows how to fix it hasn't responded yet. (Knowing them, something drastic probably happened to keep them offline during a push week, or their wifi died unexpectedly.) I am so sorry about this, guys. Know that everything is being recorded, though, and as soon as that dang formula gets fixed, the proper numbers will appear!

@Wintercreek
Unfortunately not this time! There are several merc threads that are advertising themselves in dom watch, though. You could always go there, then come to us and either send in for tickets and money, or send in for extra tickets and no money. :)
@Saphirosa @Leucine @Tune
My apologies! We're having a known issue with the archives properly calculating tickets. It's a fairly complicated formula, and the person who knows how to fix it hasn't responded yet. (Knowing them, something drastic probably happened to keep them offline during a push week, or their wifi died unexpectedly.) I am so sorry about this, guys. Know that everything is being recorded, though, and as soon as that dang formula gets fixed, the proper numbers will appear!

@Wintercreek
Unfortunately not this time! There are several merc threads that are advertising themselves in dom watch, though. You could always go there, then come to us and either send in for tickets and money, or send in for extra tickets and no money. :)
FR +12
@ShadowRising
Thank you for helping :)
@ShadowRising
Thank you for helping :)
Just a quick bump so I don't lose the thread ;v;
I'll be sending in all my fodder cx
Just a quick bump so I don't lose the thread ;v;
I'll be sending in all my fodder cx
ezimba__2__by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgurtx.gifezimba_by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgq80i.gif
[size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1]@acheronta @Aehdncl @Agareia @aleksey @AlexiCyn @alicialovely @Aloice@Alphazi@ancelstierre@Arakkoa@Argante@Arintol@Atelophobia@Autoresponder@Becquerell@BettaFishy@BlueFireRose@bonstrocity@briteoctopus@BurningBreeze@Cashew@celestial@Celine@ChaosQueen@Chelonaut@chocollama@ClarkeGriffin@clm@Clozo@ColoradoBlues@comicsans@Credence@Darthiel@DeepflowManah@Deessel@Delcat@DeltaDarklight@demonagerie@DeviBrigard@disconcerto@Discovered@DivineLush@doniider@DragonPromise@DreadDelRio@Dreamnorn@Endlessnight@Erayidil@Evarinya@Evlon@Fabro@FlareSolaire@Fletcher@fluffballofdoom@FoolishRay@Fosterson@gbcrush@ghosthymn@Harmonywish@HarumiMiharu@HavenStrife@Hawlucha@hayley0614@Hexacoatl@Hexephra@hitodama89@HyperionSkies@Iadra@inberin@Irarina@ItsASomething@Jazzyleia@jinian@Jinjer@JinxMoonstone@judiama@justChimeric@kaaoqi@Kalistys@Kamikire@katemarsh@Katreal@Katsha@Katsra@Katsuokai@keera@Kementeri@Koolasuchus@korradorable@L1BR4@LadyRenee@Lamentations@LegHorse@Letsdrawwonder@Leucine@LeviMartine@LilBlueSapling@lome@luccamajere@LucidDreams@Lupinus@MageofHearts@maralice13@MaribelEmerson@Meloetta@metaresolve@MightyVildaTilda@momoi@Moonpiebandit@mweep@Naem@Neuromancer@Niceshot@Nightshade@Nightshades@Noelblue@NotPigeons@NuclearGlow@o0Aoba0o@October@Okacuine@OrbofDiscord@OverlordSporkie@Palatine@Patron@PearlCorgi@Piney@pohjakonn@RedWilla@RedWillia@Restless@RisingAbyss@Rulanir@Sap88@Saphirosa@Serenefire@ShadesofCyan@SimFeetUnder@sinha27@SirLilyQuench@SleepyDrago@solaritude@SonyaAxel@Sossedov@squidkid15@Starbug@Starshining@stripedfrisk@SubliminalCircle@SugarRush@SunnyNyaa@taipantigress@Tarany@TarmonSuravye@Teletraan@TemmieVillage@ThisOneIsBlue@Tidemaiden@tigressRising@timechaser@TornadoTorrie@TrixiesTreasures@Tserin@TwistedFlyte@valarauka@Viger@WanderingTurtle@Welukinis@XenithShadow@XianaAsuka@Xolotl[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size] [center][b]Click Below for Larger Image[/b] [url=http://imgur.com/a/tm7dS][img]http://imgur.com/xpNApfU.png[/img][/url] [b]^ Click for Larger Image ^[/b] [i][size=2]by @SilverNight104 and @LehLora[/size][/i] [img]http://i.imgur.com/maO4jsb.png[/img] [code][img]http://i.imgur.com/maO4jsb.png[/img][/code][/center] [quote=Business][list=1][*]As some of you have noticed, our ticket calculation numbers are off. The formula in the archives sheet seems to be drawing from the wrong column, and is leading to an under-reporting of tickets. The person in charge of that hasn't been online to fix it yet (which, for her indicates an emergency or wifi outage), but rest assured! All of your dragons are being recorded and will receive the proper amount of tickets once we can get that one formula fixed. I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience. [*][s]There are a few usernames which could either belong to different users, or be a mis-spelling of someone's name. I will be checking each of these and correcting the spelling on the sheets as necessary (they will be crossed out when I'm finished): Katsha, Katsra, Nightshade, Nightshades, RedWilla, RedWillia.[/s][/quote]
@acheronta @Aehdncl @Agareia @aleksey @AlexiCyn @alicialovely @Aloice@Alphazi@ancelstierre@Arakkoa@Argante@Arintol@Atelophobia@Autoresponder@Becquerell@BettaFishy@BlueFireRose@bonstrocity@briteoctopus@BurningBreeze@Cashew@celestial@Celine@ChaosQueen@Chelonaut@chocollama@ClarkeGriffin@clm@Clozo@ColoradoBlues@comicsans@Credence@Darthiel@DeepflowManah@Deessel@Delcat@DeltaDarklight@demonagerie@DeviBrigard@disconcerto@Discovered@DivineLush@doniider@DragonPromise@DreadDelRio@Dreamnorn@Endlessnight@Erayidil@Evarinya@Evlon@Fabro@FlareSolaire@Fletcher@fluffballofdoom@FoolishRay@Fosterson@gbcrush@ghosthymn@Harmonywish@HarumiMiharu@HavenStrife@Hawlucha@hayley0614@Hexacoatl@Hexephra@hitodama89@HyperionSkies@Iadra@inberin@Irarina@ItsASomething@Jazzyleia@jinian@Jinjer@JinxMoonstone@judiama@justChimeric@kaaoqi@Kalistys@Kamikire@katemarsh@Katreal@Katsha@Katsra@Katsuokai@keera@Kementeri@Koolasuchus@korradorable@L1BR4@LadyRenee@Lamentations@LegHorse@Letsdrawwonder@Leucine@LeviMartine@LilBlueSapling@lome@luccamajere@LucidDreams@Lupinus@MageofHearts@maralice13@MaribelEmerson@Meloetta@metaresolve@MightyVildaTilda@momoi@Moonpiebandit@mweep@Naem@Neuromancer@Niceshot@Nightshade@Nightshades@Noelblue@NotPigeons@NuclearGlow@o0Aoba0o@October@Okacuine@OrbofDiscord@OverlordSporkie@Palatine@Patron@PearlCorgi@Piney@pohjakonn@RedWilla@RedWillia@Restless@RisingAbyss@Rulanir@Sap88@Saphirosa@Serenefire@ShadesofCyan@SimFeetUnder@sinha27@SirLilyQuench@SleepyDrago@solaritude@SonyaAxel@Sossedov@squidkid15@Starbug@Starshining@stripedfrisk@SubliminalCircle@SugarRush@SunnyNyaa@taipantigress@Tarany@TarmonSuravye@Teletraan@TemmieVillage@ThisOneIsBlue@Tidemaiden@tigressRising@timechaser@TornadoTorrie@TrixiesTreasures@Tserin@TwistedFlyte@valarauka@Viger@WanderingTurtle@Welukinis@XenithShadow@XianaAsuka@Xolotl
Click Below for Larger Image
xpNApfU.png
^ Click for Larger Image ^
by @SilverNight104 and @LehLora

maO4jsb.png
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/maO4jsb.png[/img]

Business wrote:
  1. As some of you have noticed, our ticket calculation numbers are off. The formula in the archives sheet seems to be drawing from the wrong column, and is leading to an under-reporting of tickets. The person in charge of that hasn't been online to fix it yet (which, for her indicates an emergency or wifi outage), but rest assured! All of your dragons are being recorded and will receive the proper amount of tickets once we can get that one formula fixed. I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience.

2. There are a few usernames which could either belong to different users, or be a mis-spelling of someone's name. I will be checking each of these and correcting the spelling on the sheets as necessary (they will be crossed out when I'm finished): Katsha, Katsra, Nightshade, Nightshades, RedWilla, RedWillia.
FR +12
@ShadowRising
First time I participated in smth like this :)
@ShadowRising
First time I participated in smth like this :)
@ShadowRising

Hi! I just saw your post, it looks like there is both a Katsha and Katsra in existence. I know I only boarded 5. (Sorry if you didn't really want a reply, but I thought it might help)
@ShadowRising

Hi! I just saw your post, it looks like there is both a Katsha and Katsra in existence. I know I only boarded 5. (Sorry if you didn't really want a reply, but I thought it might help)
tumblr_o2vorcGpWV1uvmfw1o3_r1_75sq.png oPQreil.png2017-04%20T4%20Static_zpsissdddnh.pngtumblr_o4p4j0fQDP1vpwe7to1_75sq.png
@Saphirosa
Aw, we're happy to have you support us!

@Katsha
Thank you! :)
@Saphirosa
Aw, we're happy to have you support us!

@Katsha
Thank you! :)
FR +12
@Osa I'm on! Send em over!
@Osa I'm on! Send em over!
Y3RzN6P.png