Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~CLOSED~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/tm_2017.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/shadow_contest.png[/img] [color=#7930B5][b][size=5] Hello again everyone! I am still looking for volunteers to help out with these events, and as always donations are greatly appreciated! Please make sure that all donations go through me to avoid mix ups! Volunteers please let me know what items you have given out on your own so that I can mark them off the list. VOLUNTEERS: Tafficat[/color] [quote=Items Given Away][item=Trickster's Magic Cards]x6 [item=Vista: Trickmurk Circus]x5 [item=Shady Emblem]x6 [item=Obscuring Goblin]x6 [item=Bottled Wrath Chest][item=Shadow Within Chest][item=Twilight Brambles Chest]x2 [item=Faerie Dream Chest]x2 [item=Onyx Idol Chest]x4 [item=Magie de Cirque Chest]x2[skin=21581][/quote] [color=#7930B5]Welcome to DanceswithPlants [Holiday Name] Give Away! I will spend the rest of the event week gathering up the event currency and giving out festive favors and any chests I find! The Festive Favors cycle will be as follows: [item=Trickster's Magic Cards] --->[item=Vista: Trickmurk Circus] --->[item=Shady Emblem] --->[item=Obscuring Goblin] [color=#7930B5]Chests, Festive Favors, and Brew Skins will be given out as first come first serve, and a user may only sign up for [b]1 Chest, 1 Festive Favor, and 1 Brew Skin at a time[/b], you can be added to other lists once you get the item you requested. If you get the item you were looking for on your own please let me know so I can remove you from that items list :) +Rules+ 1.) If you wish to be added to the pinglists for a Festive Favor or a Chest, ping me in this thread and include the name of the item you wish to be put down for. 2.) Items will be given away in a first come first served manner. You may only sign up for one item per section at a time. 3.) Unfortunately since this event is only a week long I will not be able to guarantee everyone that enters will be able to receive their desired item. 4.) Please be kind to me and all other users, I am not obligated to give you an item. 5.) If you end up getting the item you requested on your own please let me know so other people have a chance of getting that item. 6.) If you would like to be pinged for the next festival please add your name to the Google Doc posted below! [quote][center][size=5][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QAQhxq1CMOXtvBkbI8XPMnWYbtQ1_rPcrlIO5nZ0Meg/edit?usp=sharing]Item Ping List[/url][/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Festive Favors][center][item=Trickster's Magic Cards] [item=Vista: Trickmurk Circus] [item=Shady Emblem] [item=Obscuring Goblin] [/center][/quote] [quote=Event Chests][center][item=Bottled Wrath Chest] [item=Shadow Within Chest] [item=Twilight Brambles Chest] [item=Faerie Dream Chest] [item=Onyx Idol Chest] [item=Magie de Cirque Chest] [/center][/quote] [quote=Brew Skins][center][item=Skin: Whimsical Night] [skin=21581] [/center][/quote] [quote=Volunteers][/quote] [quote=Donor][left][item=Trickster's Magic Cards]: Mazarine (x3) [item=Vista: Trickmurk Circus]: Mazarine (x3) [item=Shady Emblem]: Mazarine (x2) [item=Obscuring Goblin]: HorseCrazy, Mazarine (x2) [item=Shadow Within Chest]: Mazarine [item=Twilight Brambles Chest]: Mazarine (x2) [item=Onyx Idol Chest]: ExpectInsanity, Mazarine, Siritys [item=Magie de Cirque Chest]: ExpectInsanity [/left][/quote]
tm_2017.png

shadow_contest.png

Hello again everyone! I am still looking for volunteers to help out with these events, and as always donations are greatly appreciated!

Please make sure that all donations go through me to avoid mix ups!

Volunteers please let me know what items you have given out on your own so that I can mark them off the list.

VOLUNTEERS: Tafficat

Items Given Away wrote:
Trickster's Magic Cards x6 Vista: Trickmurk Circus x5 Shady Emblem x6 Obscuring Goblin x6 Bottled Wrath Chest Shadow Within Chest Twilight Brambles Chest x2 Faerie Dream Chest x2 Onyx Idol Chest x4 Magie de Cirque Chest x2

Welcome to DanceswithPlants [Holiday Name] Give Away!

I will spend the rest of the event week gathering up the event currency and giving out festive favors and any chests I find!

The Festive Favors cycle will be as follows:
Trickster's Magic Cards ---> Vista: Trickmurk Circus ---> Shady Emblem ---> Obscuring Goblin

Chests, Festive Favors, and Brew Skins will be given out as first come first serve, and a user may only sign up for 1 Chest, 1 Festive Favor, and 1 Brew Skin at a time, you can be added to other lists once you get the item you requested. If you get the item you were looking for on your own please let me know so I can remove you from that items list :)

+Rules+
1.) If you wish to be added to the pinglists for a Festive Favor or a Chest, ping me in this thread and include the name of the item you wish to be put down for.
2.) Items will be given away in a first come first served manner. You may only sign up for one item per section at a time.
3.) Unfortunately since this event is only a week long I will not be able to guarantee everyone that enters will be able to receive their desired item.
4.) Please be kind to me and all other users, I am not obligated to give you an item.
5.) If you end up getting the item you requested on your own please let me know so other people have a chance of getting that item.
6.) If you would like to be pinged for the next festival please add your name to the Google Doc posted below!

Festive Favors wrote:
Trickster's Magic Cards Vista: Trickmurk Circus Shady Emblem Obscuring Goblin

Event Chests wrote:
Bottled Wrath Chest Shadow Within Chest Twilight Brambles Chest Faerie Dream Chest Onyx Idol Chest Magie de Cirque Chest

Brew Skins wrote:
Skin: Whimsical Night

Volunteers wrote:
Donor wrote:
Trickster's Magic Cards : Mazarine (x3)
Vista: Trickmurk Circus : Mazarine (x3)
Shady Emblem : Mazarine (x2)
Obscuring Goblin : HorseCrazy, Mazarine (x2)
Shadow Within Chest : Mazarine
Twilight Brambles Chest : Mazarine (x2)
Onyx Idol Chest : ExpectInsanity, Mazarine, Siritys
Magie de Cirque Chest : ExpectInsanity
kx9VmHP.png
Mistral Jamboree 2017 Give Away Ping List

If you are not already on the list and would like to be added for next months give away please feel free to add yourself to this spread sheet. If your computer can't handle google documents please let me know and I will add your name myself.

Mistral Jamboree 2017 Ping List
Mistral Jamboree 2017 Give Away Ping List

If you are not already on the list and would like to be added for next months give away please feel free to add yourself to this spread sheet. If your computer can't handle google documents please let me know and I will add your name myself.

Mistral Jamboree 2017 Ping List
kx9VmHP.png
@Mirna @Starly @Treesponge @DragonPromise @danijust @Saskia @Ashtar @krissybuttbutt @Calyks @Cerebellum @Zephyr23 @Catwyrm @QuetzalQueen @TsuneEmbers @Saskia @wretchedrabbit @ShouLyon @luckygrace99 @Aquazap222 @MadameVastra @IchiSato @Crickycrick @gallim @xiShadowWolfx @galaxanova @Mazarine @lilbluecat @muddawg @DarkScales @LadyRiat @starrunner101 @Prescott @SenchaDrake @Pteranodon @Exaltier @SnowingLily @MidNightTiger @Sharkinator @VNyx @GoldenSootball @XenoSpirit @ExpectInsanity @Gedhyr @ascuba @Tyraniccus @Minxwolfie @dragonbano @Kamishii @MissyBeatrix @Elysiuhm @AcqvilaeArcana @panopticon @XxRQYTxX @Minxwolfie @ShouLyon @Zillua @Kyoki @bellzan @MeepyMeep @IceStar9 @BlackShadow1 @ShadowStriker1 @Leucine @BlackShadow1 @ShadowStriker1 @IceStar9 @Bayviewave @KievU @Arkanjel @MissFortune17 @Ziegler @Catwyrm @Kyoki @PrimeNumbersCas @Kalypsonite @Detective @Cat @SerigalaMenarik @RoseRedAus @nadaacis

Welcome everyone to the Trickmurk Circus Give Away! We have changed up the format a little bit to make it easier for our volunteers to mark people off of lists. All names will now be shown in a spread sheet instead of in the item quotes like previous months. Please read the rules before pinging, and may the Shadowbinder and RNG bless us!
@Mirna @Starly @Treesponge @DragonPromise @danijust @Saskia @Ashtar @krissybuttbutt @Calyks @Cerebellum @Zephyr23 @Catwyrm @QuetzalQueen @TsuneEmbers @Saskia @wretchedrabbit @ShouLyon @luckygrace99 @Aquazap222 @MadameVastra @IchiSato @Crickycrick @gallim @xiShadowWolfx @galaxanova @Mazarine @lilbluecat @muddawg @DarkScales @LadyRiat @starrunner101 @Prescott @SenchaDrake @Pteranodon @Exaltier @SnowingLily @MidNightTiger @Sharkinator @VNyx @GoldenSootball @XenoSpirit @ExpectInsanity @Gedhyr @ascuba @Tyraniccus @Minxwolfie @dragonbano @Kamishii @MissyBeatrix @Elysiuhm @AcqvilaeArcana @panopticon @XxRQYTxX @Minxwolfie @ShouLyon @Zillua @Kyoki @bellzan @MeepyMeep @IceStar9 @BlackShadow1 @ShadowStriker1 @Leucine @BlackShadow1 @ShadowStriker1 @IceStar9 @Bayviewave @KievU @Arkanjel @MissFortune17 @Ziegler @Catwyrm @Kyoki @PrimeNumbersCas @Kalypsonite @Detective @Cat @SerigalaMenarik @RoseRedAus @nadaacis

Welcome everyone to the Trickmurk Circus Give Away! We have changed up the format a little bit to make it easier for our volunteers to mark people off of lists. All names will now be shown in a spread sheet instead of in the item quotes like previous months. Please read the rules before pinging, and may the Shadowbinder and RNG bless us!
kx9VmHP.png
@danceswithplants can I sign up for bramble and the cards (idk if I can grab stuff yet)
@danceswithplants can I sign up for bramble and the cards (idk if I can grab stuff yet)
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
@DanceswithPlants
I'd like to be noted for Trickster's Magic Cards!
@DanceswithPlants
I'd like to be noted for Trickster's Magic Cards!
YM7fnsh.gif
@danceswithplants
Please sign me up for the Vista and Bottled Wraith Chest. Thank you c:
@danceswithplants
Please sign me up for the Vista and Bottled Wraith Chest. Thank you c:
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@DanceswithPlants

May I please be put down for the Trickster's Magic Cards? :)
@DanceswithPlants

May I please be put down for the Trickster's Magic Cards? :)
HzEcRBY.png

Be Their Light
@DanceswithPlants

Hi! I'm interested in the Cards and Twilight Brambles.
@DanceswithPlants

Hi! I'm interested in the Cards and Twilight Brambles.
Dani's Familiar Quest (and more)9W6bZar.png

kaKc7gV.png
@Danceswithplants may I be signed up for the shady emblem, onyx idol chest, and ringmaster accent? Also may I be addd to the pinglist? I prticipated last month but wasn't added sadly and my mobile won't handle google docs.

Edit: Oh I was pinged just a couple minutes later, mobile's a little lagging thanks!
@Danceswithplants may I be signed up for the shady emblem, onyx idol chest, and ringmaster accent? Also may I be addd to the pinglist? I prticipated last month but wasn't added sadly and my mobile won't handle google docs.

Edit: Oh I was pinged just a couple minutes later, mobile's a little lagging thanks!
HGBPnHo.gifHUFXnxA.gifx6tLzHx.giffMiaihJ.gif
@doodlefae
I have added you to the lists :)

@SerigalaMenarik
You have been added to the list :)

@Mirna
You have been added to the lists :)
@doodlefae
I have added you to the lists :)

@SerigalaMenarik
You have been added to the list :)

@Mirna