Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] The Insectarium OOF Boarding!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
@Rythen Got six dragons incoming to you shortly. :)
@Rythen Got six dragons incoming to you shortly. :)
tumblr_p5yuzmLdrA1r8avs2o1_500.png
@Oriel Sure thing!
@Oriel Sure thing!
hFZSb6U.png MUYNhfy.png
fX0bVgZ.png
08G086a.png
tqGkHih.png
J7D1quC.png
ysD8zNU.png
You may have taken the lead, but I'll even the score.
You won the battle, you won't win the war.
Not now, and
Nevermore.
@Duchess

heeeey bby ;D (slides over a bottle of maple syrup, for the bugs of course ,)

How does one go about donating levels; can it only be done once the battle's started? :0 (And would it just be sending in fodder for 0t?) Twin really outdid himself on those badges aha I need all of them. ;v;
@Duchess

heeeey bby ;D (slides over a bottle of maple syrup, for the bugs of course ,)

How does one go about donating levels; can it only be done once the battle's started? :0 (And would it just be sending in fodder for 0t?) Twin really outdid himself on those badges aha I need all of them. ;v;
GSjDPBl.png
(I am Korean. English is my second language. I apologize for any misunderstandings.)
Joonki emblem by @biskitten
rV0FmvG.png
Happy Trickmurk! :D
Happy Trickmurk! :D
u2TWLA7.png
@Cedric HAAYYY! Donating levels will start once our OOF Raffle opens! You'll be able to toss fodder at our raffle acceptors & get twin's sweet sweet badges <3
@Cedric HAAYYY! Donating levels will start once our OOF Raffle opens! You'll be able to toss fodder at our raffle acceptors & get twin's sweet sweet badges <3
6Jj8Ipi.png
@AbstractAlgebra Can you tell me who sent you the CR for these dragons? 29304642, 29454811, 30770080
@AbstractAlgebra Can you tell me who sent you the CR for these dragons? 29304642, 29454811, 30770080
6Jj8Ipi.png
@Duchess

hello !! i'm not sure if you're the one to go to about this , but agateflame sent me nine dragons and didn't record them , and because of this i have one spot open and a pending cr for 3 dragons from alagasianflame . is there anything i should do about this ??
@Duchess

hello !! i'm not sure if you're the one to go to about this , but agateflame sent me nine dragons and didn't record them , and because of this i have one spot open and a pending cr for 3 dragons from alagasianflame . is there anything i should do about this ??
257.png he/they
FR+0
quest thread
friend RQs ok!
Gotta say, the OOF boarding is a godsend.
Gotta say, the OOF boarding is a godsend.
7fX0lFk.png
wouldn't want to flood anyone out of blue so - anyone up for taking 24 fodder out of my hands? c:
wouldn't want to flood anyone out of blue so - anyone up for taking 24 fodder out of my hands? c:
b1849cc369e3fe4113b5d6547cd52b1e.png
@hapro
I could take 8 off your hands :)
@hapro
I could take 8 off your hands :)
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
+++++++++++++++++++++++
When all else fails, use fire.
+++++++++++++++++++++++
tumblr_inline_njw5izoAKY1qg2i5p.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13