Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] The Insectarium OOF Boarding!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Duchess Oh I just noticed, was the google doc supposed to say that everyone's spaces offered was also filled? It might be confusing for others if they don't know how many spaces are free because of this. :)
@Duchess Oh I just noticed, was the google doc supposed to say that everyone's spaces offered was also filled? It might be confusing for others if they don't know how many spaces are free because of this. :)
Hi! I signed myself up in the spreadsheet and I was wondering why it said my 4 spaces are filled when I haven't received a crossroads yet.
Hi! I signed myself up in the spreadsheet and I was wondering why it said my 4 spaces are filled when I haven't received a crossroads yet.
imageedit_4_3717493880.png
@Ivyfang @Spewpa Sorry about any confusion! Some late night tinkering last night may have messed up some of the formulas. Everything has been fixed & it's all working wonderfully now! :)
@Ivyfang @Spewpa Sorry about any confusion! Some late night tinkering last night may have messed up some of the formulas. Everything has been fixed & it's all working wonderfully now! :)
6Jj8Ipi.png
@Duchess Thank you so much! :D
@Duchess Thank you so much! :D
this is very exciting
this is very exciting
oMAEOf6.gif
bump! I got dragons who need to get out of my lair~
bump! I got dragons who need to get out of my lair~
CPt6K.gif
YMPbu9R.png
ca4nyRv.pngpZJYyk4.png6mVFIuV.png
gziv3Ja.pngtLCn0d0.pngEE2umbT.png
@Duchess

May I ask what 100 tickets is equivalent to in terms of dragon levels in the raffle?
@Duchess

May I ask what 100 tickets is equivalent to in terms of dragon levels in the raffle?
I can host perma dragons as I have tons of food. I dont even need to be given food points- no worries.
I can host perma dragons as I have tons of food. I dont even need to be given food points- no worries.
beacon of the radiant eye terarrium & iri | FR+2 | lightdom | imperial dragons #1 fan
badge hub & wishlist | art shop
howdy folks. i like dogs, baking, cooking, illustration, and high-fantasy stuff! you can find me at your local renaissance faire dressed up as an elf, probably :)
@Duchess
Hi there! I just want to confirm that dragons held starting next week are also worth 100 tickets, yes?
@Duchess
Hi there! I just want to confirm that dragons held starting next week are also worth 100 tickets, yes?
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@kragar I will have to consult & get back to you on that!

@Mirna Yes, they are also worth 100 tickets. :)
@kragar I will have to consult & get back to you on that!

@Mirna Yes, they are also worth 100 tickets. :)
6Jj8Ipi.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13