Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 242 243
@nezha

Can I please have the burnished filigree banner? And some meat please?
@nezha

Can I please have the burnished filigree banner? And some meat please?
@nezha

is the scarlet wooly tail still available? if so, may i have it?
@nezha

is the scarlet wooly tail still available? if so, may i have it?
70yj1YJ.png
valentine's day event is active! send in some flowers!

i'm also temporarily accepting copper pocketwatches in addition to silver ones today, so that's an extra chance at something good if you have the watches.
valentine's day event is active! send in some flowers!

i'm also temporarily accepting copper pocketwatches in addition to silver ones today, so that's an extra chance at something good if you have the watches.
@nezha

Just wondering, does each offering count towards a ticket(e.g one flower = 1 ticket) or does each user get one shot(so I could send a stack of flowers but get one chance like another user who sends one flower)?

Also, are all flower kinds accepted or only those with 4 food points and higher accepted...?
@nezha

Just wondering, does each offering count towards a ticket(e.g one flower = 1 ticket) or does each user get one shot(so I could send a stack of flowers but get one chance like another user who sends one flower)?

Also, are all flower kinds accepted or only those with 4 food points and higher accepted...?
v0bd3FH.pngWISHLIST
@nezha may I have the berserker and I'll send some flowers later if I remember. Thanks!
@nezha may I have the berserker and I'll send some flowers later if I remember. Thanks!
HGBPnHo.gifHUFXnxA.gifx6tLzHx.giffMiaihJ.gif
@Kyoki

any amount of flowers is only one entry to make things fair, and any flower is accepted! i didn't even realize the two examples i gave were worth 4 food points, i just looked through my hoard for some pretty looking ones.

i'll add a note of this now that it's been brought to my attention!
@Kyoki

any amount of flowers is only one entry to make things fair, and any flower is accepted! i didn't even realize the two examples i gave were worth 4 food points, i just looked through my hoard for some pretty looking ones.

i'll add a note of this now that it's been brought to my attention!
@nezha

I see, thank you for the clarification.

Also, is pinging you required, or would it be notifying you twice? This has been bugging me for some time ...if you don't mind.

Lastly, may you have a lovely Valentine's Day!
@nezha

I see, thank you for the clarification.

Also, is pinging you required, or would it be notifying you twice? This has been bugging me for some time ...if you don't mind.

Lastly, may you have a lovely Valentine's Day!
v0bd3FH.pngWISHLIST
@Kyoki

whatever feels right! i actually only woke up to one alert today so i'm not flooded with them or anything, plus i'll be sure to check my crossroads frequently today just in case i lose a notification or two. sending a pm is also fine instead of a crossroads delivery.

i hope you have a nice valentine's day too! i'm single myself but my best friend and i are celebrating instead <3
@Kyoki

whatever feels right! i actually only woke up to one alert today so i'm not flooded with them or anything, plus i'll be sure to check my crossroads frequently today just in case i lose a notification or two. sending a pm is also fine instead of a crossroads delivery.

i hope you have a nice valentine's day too! i'm single myself but my best friend and i are celebrating instead <3
@nezha

Thank you.

May I request the full Bloodscale armor set if possible?
@nezha

Thank you.

May I request the full Bloodscale armor set if possible?
v0bd3FH.pngWISHLIST
@nazha full chess set please
@nazha full chess set please
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 242 243