Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 242 243
@nezha

Could I have the tigerblood foo or the paradise zalis?
Thanks for doing this :)
@nezha

Could I have the tigerblood foo or the paradise zalis?
Thanks for doing this :)
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
@nezha

I'd love to have the Tarnished Steel Helmet if it's still available! <3 Thank you for doing this~
@nezha

I'd love to have the Tarnished Steel Helmet if it's still available! <3 Thank you for doing this~
@nezha

Can I snatch a grasslands trunker or scythe kamaitachi? I don't know what's been taken as of right now. (Also, seafood or meat, if you will!)

I SEE AN AMBUSH. Can I snatch it? I'm pretty sure that's not related to the asking of the items above.

(Thank you so much! You may or may not get used to seeing my username :3)
@nezha

Can I snatch a grasslands trunker or scythe kamaitachi? I don't know what's been taken as of right now. (Also, seafood or meat, if you will!)

I SEE AN AMBUSH. Can I snatch it? I'm pretty sure that's not related to the asking of the items above.

(Thank you so much! You may or may not get used to seeing my username :3)
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
@nezha

May i have the tigerblood foo ? Your awesome for doing this!
@nezha

May i have the tigerblood foo ? Your awesome for doing this!
0o3rtTR.png

earth_ani.gif
@nezha

Might I request either the Tropical Caiman, Scarlet Wooly Tail or the Arcane Runestone if possible? If all are unavailable, may I have a full chest set instead?
@nezha

Might I request either the Tropical Caiman, Scarlet Wooly Tail or the Arcane Runestone if possible? If all are unavailable, may I have a full chest set instead?
v0bd3FH.pngWISHLIST
@nexha
Can I have the pendant if no-one has claimed it yet?
@nexha
Can I have the pendant if no-one has claimed it yet?
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
@nezha I would love a scythe kamaitachi please :)
@nezha I would love a scythe kamaitachi please :)
@nezha
would please I be able to get the gold filigree banner and some insect food? thanks ^^
@nezha
would please I be able to get the gold filigree banner and some insect food? thanks ^^
EGr0skI.png
@nezha

Can I have either the pink-tail mole or the flamescale illusionist?

Thank you!
@nezha

Can I have either the pink-tail mole or the flamescale illusionist?

Thank you!
tumblr_p5situFZKz1wg7iydo6_r1_250.png 7QNdwjy.png
@nezha can I have orange ooze?
@nezha can I have orange ooze?
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 242 243