Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Valightines Messages - closed!
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
@poisonedpaper

Thank you to you, the writers, artists, and all the message senders!! This has been wonderful delivering all the neat, loving, quirky, hilarious, touching message this past week. Thank you so much for letting me be apart of this project. Hope everyone enjoys the day tomorrow!!
@poisonedpaper

Thank you to you, the writers, artists, and all the message senders!! This has been wonderful delivering all the neat, loving, quirky, hilarious, touching message this past week. Thank you so much for letting me be apart of this project. Hope everyone enjoys the day tomorrow!!
B17-L.pngs9-d01-Equusina.pngs9-d02-Equusina.pngs9-d03-Equusina.pngs9-d04-Equusina.pngs9-d05-Equusina.pngs9-d06-Equusina.pngs9-d07-Equusina.pngs9-d08-Equusina.pngs9-d09-Equusina.pngs9-d10-Equusina.pngs9-d11-Equusina.pngs9-d12-Equusina.pngs9-d13-Equusina.pngs9-d14-Equusina.pngB17-R.png
Hex0gCq.png
center]tWjEyu3.png[/center]
59TgHaL.png6qRiT6A.pnggLbSZXW.gif

uk9aQ3a.pngxm3SUTd.pngqyXz5ux.png kQXO8qG.gif
Btrc1b3.png

CvMCKOn.png
YS78n0y.gif
oapIRSh.png

OvJsD6v.png qS8m3Il.png
9wmtr73.gif
tZfAbHX.gif
tumblr_oesqvmhEFF1ql1x1no8_r1_100.png[/url]glitterbomb_starfall_2016_by_starkindlerstudio-dai1j8g.png 3nlGtPe.gifequusina_TODbadge.pngBzeVYAh.png
I am not sure who sent me one. It was certainly unexpected. Thank you for your thoughtfulness. Thank you also to the artists, writers, senders, and everyone else involved in this.
I am not sure who sent me one. It was certainly unexpected. Thank you for your thoughtfulness. Thank you also to the artists, writers, senders, and everyone else involved in this.
tumblr_inline_o8q7edz0Lv1tyc5vd_540.pngMIrYqde.png
I received a very nice message!! I don't know who sent it, but it made me really happy. Thank you!

PS: whoever sent it, you can ask me for a hug anytime. Don't be scared, okay?
I received a very nice message!! I don't know who sent it, but it made me really happy. Thank you!

PS: whoever sent it, you can ask me for a hug anytime. Don't be scared, okay?
The ocean is the lifeblood of our world. fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png
This just made my day!!
This just made my day!!
KWifnu.gif
I got two of these, SO f'in cute ;O; thank you so much to whoever sent <3 <3 <3!!!!!!!
I got two of these, SO f'in cute ;O; thank you so much to whoever sent <3 <3 <3!!!!!!!
cP22QlS.png
This is the cutest thing I've ever seen! <3 [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/b33df8234b41fd66287a01fee837d11f/tumblr_mmjgx9OBB11r24msio1_250.gif[/img]
This is the cutest thing I've ever seen! <3

tumblr_mmjgx9OBB11r24msio1_250.gif
tsume_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsk1w.gif
What a wonderful idea. It was so nice to come on and find such a kind message. I wish that I had been on in time to send a reply gift. Thank you so much. You made my day.
What a wonderful idea. It was so nice to come on and find such a kind message. I wish that I had been on in time to send a reply gift. Thank you so much. You made my day.
Aww I wish I could have seen this earlier. I guess it is too late now. :(
Aww I wish I could have seen this earlier. I guess it is too late now. :(
ayrya8q.png
Late as hell but getting one of these things was the best shock when I started to dig through my inbox.

Making terrible dragons is my jam and I have a lot more planned, so whoever sent me it?

Please hold on tight and keep behind the safety glass.
Late as hell but getting one of these things was the best shock when I started to dig through my inbox.

Making terrible dragons is my jam and I have a lot more planned, so whoever sent me it?

Please hold on tight and keep behind the safety glass.
Please ping me if you want my attention or are replying to me. I won't see it otherwise.

Tn4TEAZ.png
My clan is Fandragons and OCs and the odd silly name. It's also mean to everyone in said clan.
@Poisonedpaper @Rochambeau Someone took the initiative to send me a lovely message through this effort. Thank you for making it possible. :)
@Poisonedpaper @Rochambeau Someone took the initiative to send me a lovely message through this effort. Thank you for making it possible. :)
A wild dramatic prairie dragon appears!
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50