Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | {DIGITAL LOVE} CLOSED
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 70 71
I would love to join! Even though it's almost over haha
I would love to join! Even though it's almost over haha
@Bionic
I'VE BEEN SAVING UP.
Can I buy 500 tickets please?
@Bionic
I'VE BEEN SAVING UP.
Can I buy 500 tickets please?
Bump
Bump
bump
bump
KCXtyPY.png
Bump
Bump
BVUXJUX.pngtumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo7_250.png
week-4-150.png
p-badge-250x250.png
bump
bump
KCXtyPY.png
@huskylove sure thing! send it via pm or 1 way CR whenever you're ready!

@corsetsndragons just added those tickets, thank you c:

@sarwings looks like I did add those tickets for the banner, so no worries!

@wyvernwarrior @queenxyla you have both been added, good luck! I'll be making another post in a sec here about end-of-raffle bonus tickets, so stay tuned for that!
@huskylove sure thing! send it via pm or 1 way CR whenever you're ready!

@corsetsndragons just added those tickets, thank you c:

@sarwings looks like I did add those tickets for the banner, so no worries!

@wyvernwarrior @queenxyla you have both been added, good luck! I'll be making another post in a sec here about end-of-raffle bonus tickets, so stay tuned for that!
7OTnPEj.gif zB19SBJ.png
[PING LIST WAS HERE]

Good morning everyone! Just a reminder that the raffle ends tonight at rollover! If you would like to purchase any more tickets or complete the survey (link) for extra tickets, now is the time to do it!

As for how the prize drawing will work; I will be pinging you all again once the raffle has closed. In that post, I will explain how the prize drawing works. Give me a few hours to confirm the ticket tallies, and possibly sleep. I'm not sure if I want to draw the first batch at 1 am or not, we'll see. :P Regardless, the first set of prize drawings will be held TOMORROW! I will be drawing in groups of 10 until there are no prizes left to be claimed, which shouldn't take too long.

If you win and don't respond within 24 hours, your prize will be given away, so make sure to check in on fr sometime early this week!

Lastly, now is your chance to check the spreadsheet and make sure your UN, purchased tickets, etc have been entered correctly. The link is on the front page. Particularly check the Week 5 Tickets tab. If your UN does not appear on this page, and you have not already won a bonus prize, please post in this thread letting me know, and I will add you.

Thank you!
[PING LIST WAS HERE]

Good morning everyone! Just a reminder that the raffle ends tonight at rollover! If you would like to purchase any more tickets or complete the survey (link) for extra tickets, now is the time to do it!

As for how the prize drawing will work; I will be pinging you all again once the raffle has closed. In that post, I will explain how the prize drawing works. Give me a few hours to confirm the ticket tallies, and possibly sleep. I'm not sure if I want to draw the first batch at 1 am or not, we'll see. :P Regardless, the first set of prize drawings will be held TOMORROW! I will be drawing in groups of 10 until there are no prizes left to be claimed, which shouldn't take too long.

If you win and don't respond within 24 hours, your prize will be given away, so make sure to check in on fr sometime early this week!

Lastly, now is your chance to check the spreadsheet and make sure your UN, purchased tickets, etc have been entered correctly. The link is on the front page. Particularly check the Week 5 Tickets tab. If your UN does not appear on this page, and you have not already won a bonus prize, please post in this thread letting me know, and I will add you.

Thank you!
7OTnPEj.gif zB19SBJ.png
bump
bump
@Bionic thanks for hosting this! Best of luck to everyone!
@Bionic thanks for hosting this! Best of luck to everyone!
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 70 71