Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Baldwin's Raffle (Closed!)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
bump
bump
Bump!
Bump!
bump =D
bump =D
The Hatchery Masterlist
Bump!
Bump!
bump, I got distracted by my coli challenge and forgot about this raffle ;w;
bump, I got distracted by my coli challenge and forgot about this raffle ;w;
bump, hope you're doin alright Kyaru!
bump, hope you're doin alright Kyaru!
bump, everything allright at your end, Kyaru?
bump, everything allright at your end, Kyaru?
The Hatchery Masterlist
@Sakku @IndecisiveOCD @Yanisha @romanirose @blackheartwings @Fletcher

I want to extend my most heartfelt apologies for ducking out on you guys. I've been laid up for the past month and I've got my friend LiterallyPeaches (that's your name now, no takebacksies) taking care of my dailies (and other stuff too you're never getting a five-egg nest bruh) but since this raffle is my baby I wanted to get well enough to update the spreadsheet myself.

I'm overdue for hatching my Coatl nest! Ugh, again I'm sorry for everyone who was waiting for this, but I'll get on it after the spreadsheet.

Also, I see there are SNAKES now, so to make up for my ultra long absence I'll add them to the unlocked prize pots as well.

Edit: Spreadsheet updated! Snakes prize pot added!
@Sakku @IndecisiveOCD @Yanisha @romanirose @blackheartwings @Fletcher

I want to extend my most heartfelt apologies for ducking out on you guys. I've been laid up for the past month and I've got my friend LiterallyPeaches (that's your name now, no takebacksies) taking care of my dailies (and other stuff too you're never getting a five-egg nest bruh) but since this raffle is my baby I wanted to get well enough to update the spreadsheet myself.

I'm overdue for hatching my Coatl nest! Ugh, again I'm sorry for everyone who was waiting for this, but I'll get on it after the spreadsheet.

Also, I see there are SNAKES now, so to make up for my ultra long absence I'll add them to the unlocked prize pots as well.

Edit: Spreadsheet updated! Snakes prize pot added!
BPpOUJu.png
@KyaruTheWriter hey! So glad everything is ok! Don't even worry about vanishing, just as long as you're well. That's what's most important, yeah?
@KyaruTheWriter hey! So glad everything is ok! Don't even worry about vanishing, just as long as you're well. That's what's most important, yeah?
@KyaruTheWriter You´re back! I´ve been worried something really bad had happened - not that what you tell us sounds good, but I´m glad you´re getting better and will be well! So - here´s your welcome-back-cuddle, no running away! I´ll choose my healer to deliver it, though - he´ll be secxretly checking you out =D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23071525] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/230716/23071525_350.png[/img] [/url]
@KyaruTheWriter

You´re back! I´ve been worried something really bad had happened - not that what you tell us sounds good, but I´m glad you´re getting better and will be well! So - here´s your welcome-back-cuddle, no running away! I´ll choose my healer to deliver it, though - he´ll be secxretly checking you out =D

23071525_350.png
The Hatchery Masterlist
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18