Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Blusher's Grab Bags - Winter wares
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38
@moomargh

Can I please get 6 bags (3 treasure, 3 gems) and the numbers being
22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 79 !
I'll send payment whenever!

Could I also be put on the pinglist for the daily? c:
@moomargh

Can I please get 6 bags (3 treasure, 3 gems) and the numbers being
22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 79 !
I'll send payment whenever!

Could I also be put on the pinglist for the daily? c:
mO8OIR9.png
toki || 26
she/they
fr+3
pokefarm - help me with clicks!
@Madsparkz Sure, I'll ping you then! ^^

@Winterreise Yes, surely! Do you need time to make the payment? Or if you can pay right away, feel free to send the payment :)

@Xarilin Surely! Feel free to send payment. I'm adding you to the pinglist and marking you down for those bags ^^
@Madsparkz Sure, I'll ping you then! ^^

@Winterreise Yes, surely! Do you need time to make the payment? Or if you can pay right away, feel free to send the payment :)

@Xarilin Surely! Feel free to send payment. I'm adding you to the pinglist and marking you down for those bags ^^
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh It's waaaay too hard for me to pick one dragon considering my first page in my lair is all... my favourite dragons.. ;w; I have to be a sap though and choose one of my fandragons-- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29340545] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/293406/29340545_350.png[/img] [/url]
@moomargh
It's waaaay too hard for me to pick one dragon considering my first page in my lair is all... my favourite dragons.. ;w;
I have to be a sap though and choose one of my fandragons--

29340545_350.png
mO8OIR9.png
toki || 26
she/they
fr+3
pokefarm - help me with clicks!
@Xarilin Ahh yes, it is very difficult to choose just one! :) But this dragon is gorgeous! I had to look at his genes - I had no idea Beige Skink looked like this. I love the red lines on him. And his bio is very cool, although I dont know the character. He looks very interesting! :D
@Xarilin Ahh yes, it is very difficult to choose just one! :) But this dragon is gorgeous! I had to look at his genes - I had no idea Beige Skink looked like this. I love the red lines on him. And his bio is very cool, although I dont know the character. He looks very interesting! :D
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh I'd like to buy bag #23, please. With gems. Also, bumping with the lovely Lwyn: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6238944] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/62390/6238944_350.png[/img] [/url]She's half of my first pansexual pride pair and I adore her. :3 If I could be added to both pinglists, too, that'd be great. Thank you! And I'll be adding your banner to my signature. :)
@moomargh I'd like to buy bag #23, please. With gems.

Also, bumping with the lovely Lwyn:

6238944_350.png
She's half of my first pansexual pride pair and I adore her. :3

If I could be added to both pinglists, too, that'd be great. Thank you!
And I'll be adding your banner to my signature. :)
vbbuHj.png FR -1
LF: BANANA, ROSE, & ROBIN
mEb1lVG.png
@desiher That works for me, I just received your payment, so i'm marking you down for that bag and adding you to the pinglist! :)

Thank you for sharing, she is such a beauty! I love the Yellow circuit on her other colors, its so striking :)
@desiher That works for me, I just received your payment, so i'm marking you down for that bag and adding you to the pinglist! :)

Thank you for sharing, she is such a beauty! I love the Yellow circuit on her other colors, its so striking :)
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22170048] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/221701/22170048_350.png[/img] [/url] My daily bump thingy! I'll pay now for 1 of the bags, and I'll pay for the other one within the week :) Edit: lol I forgot to explain why he's my favourite. I don't know really; Midnight is one of my favourite colours and he looks so handsome so I spoil him the most :')
@moomargh

22170048_350.png

My daily bump thingy! I'll pay now for 1 of the bags, and I'll pay for the other one within the week :)

Edit: lol I forgot to explain why he's my favourite. I don't know really; Midnight is one of my favourite colours and he looks so handsome so I spoil him the most :')
Could i possibly get number 87??
Could i possibly get number 87??
gemenite_by_icewing24-db8q2nn.png
@Winterreise Yep, that works for me! :)
And wow, what a gorgeous dragon! I really like his dark looks. He looks like a mystery, very intriguing. I really like how those head wraps look on imperials, when they wrap around their antlers too!

@glasswhiskers Sure! Feel free to send the payment whenever, I'll mark you down for that bag :) and you can join the bump raffle too if you'd like!
@Winterreise Yep, that works for me! :)
And wow, what a gorgeous dragon! I really like his dark looks. He looks like a mystery, very intriguing. I really like how those head wraps look on imperials, when they wrap around their antlers too!

@glasswhiskers Sure! Feel free to send the payment whenever, I'll mark you down for that bag :) and you can join the bump raffle too if you'd like!
2T7Jk2l.png
Daily prompt! Make me hungry :') @RitterKeks @MintyHippo @agateflame @PoizonRoze @Xarilin @desiher [u]2nd Feb: Tell us about your favorite food![/u] Tell us what your favorite food is. You can also share pictures of food, for example something you made, or a picture from the internet! You can also share any recipes if you'd like. :) One of my favorite foods would have to be Ramen noodles. Yeah, I guess it's the 'cheap student food', but it's soooo good. My absolute favorite is a Korean brand called "Shin Ramyun". We usually eat our Ramen with eggs, bacon and broccoli. Broccoli is one of my favorite greens, I could eat it with everything. I also like many other foods, Chili-cauliflower-chicken is a recent favorite. Me and my bf are crazy about food and cooking :D Feel free to share any recipes too if you have! ^^ [img]http://i.imgur.com/xrM0jUG.jpg[/img] ^ Ramen with garlicy brussel sprouts.
Daily prompt! Make me hungry :') @RitterKeks @MintyHippo @agateflame @PoizonRoze @Xarilin @desiher

2nd Feb: Tell us about your favorite food!
Tell us what your favorite food is. You can also share pictures of food, for example something you made, or a picture from the internet! You can also share any recipes if you'd like. :)

One of my favorite foods would have to be Ramen noodles. Yeah, I guess it's the 'cheap student food', but it's soooo good. My absolute favorite is a Korean brand called "Shin Ramyun". We usually eat our Ramen with eggs, bacon and broccoli. Broccoli is one of my favorite greens, I could eat it with everything.
I also like many other foods, Chili-cauliflower-chicken is a recent favorite. Me and my bf are crazy about food and cooking :D Feel free to share any recipes too if you have! ^^

xrM0jUG.jpg

^ Ramen with garlicy brussel sprouts.
2T7Jk2l.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38