Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Blusher's Grab Bags - Winter wares
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
@moomargh feedback: This event was just as fun as last time! i like everything about it, ican't realle find anything negative about it ^^ i'm hpoing for another one of these in the future ^^
@moomargh feedback: This event was just as fun as last time! i like everything about it, ican't realle find anything negative about it ^^ i'm hpoing for another one of these in the future ^^
@moonargh 2 of the prizes have already been claimed so I'll list my top 4 now-

1. Careful With It!
2. Your Very Own Bogbog
3. Deepsea Creature
4. Can It Really Fly?
@moonargh 2 of the prizes have already been claimed so I'll list my top 4 now-

1. Careful With It!
2. Your Very Own Bogbog
3. Deepsea Creature
4. Can It Really Fly?
You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
@moomargh Feedback-

This is probably my favourite raffle I've ever participated in. I LOVE how personal and fun you made it with the daily prompts. Also the raffle was not extremely long and drawn out like some of them can be, then I just lose interest and stop caring.

I'd love to participate in any future raffles you hold.
@moomargh Feedback-

This is probably my favourite raffle I've ever participated in. I LOVE how personal and fun you made it with the daily prompts. Also the raffle was not extremely long and drawn out like some of them can be, then I just lose interest and stop caring.

I'd love to participate in any future raffles you hold.
You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
[center]@Achiem Hello! I just drew the winner for the little feedback raffle, and your number (18) came out! :D Let me know which one of these Vistas you'd like to receive! Congrats ^_^ [item=Vista: Black Rose] [item=Vista: Boneyard] [item=Vista: Lantern Forest] [item=Vista: Twilight Firefly] [item=Vista: Axolotl] [item=Vista: Gem Hoarder] [item=Vista: Black Widow] [item=Vista: Rainy Day] [item=Vista: Chandelier] [item=Vista: Armory] [item=Vista: Butterflies][/center]
@Achiem Hello! I just drew the winner for the little feedback raffle, and your number (18) came out! :D

Let me know which one of these Vistas you'd like to receive! Congrats ^_^

Vista: Black Rose Vista: Boneyard Vista: Lantern Forest Vista: Twilight Firefly Vista: Axolotl Vista: Gem Hoarder Vista: Black Widow Vista: Rainy Day Vista: Chandelier Vista: Armory Vista: Butterflies
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh

Ahh I can't believe my number got drawn!! Could I have the Lantern Forest vista please? Thank you again!! ^^
@moomargh

Ahh I can't believe my number got drawn!! Could I have the Lantern Forest vista please? Thank you again!! ^^
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38