Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Blusher's Grab Bags - Winter wares
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
@moomargh
Ahhhh first time being in front in a raffle :O

My choice is Love is in the air :3

For the feedback raffle:
You are such an amazing person ok :O I really like how you engage everyone with your daily prompts, and having 2 free raffles on top of the grab bags. You are really really patient and sweet and I would definitely buy from you again (at this point I would like to apologise for the lack of a reply upon receiving the grab bags because I procrastinated in replying and then forgot about it but yes I love them <3)
@moomargh
Ahhhh first time being in front in a raffle :O

My choice is Love is in the air :3

For the feedback raffle:
You are such an amazing person ok :O I really like how you engage everyone with your daily prompts, and having 2 free raffles on top of the grab bags. You are really really patient and sweet and I would definitely buy from you again (at this point I would like to apologise for the lack of a reply upon receiving the grab bags because I procrastinated in replying and then forgot about it but yes I love them <3)
@moomargh - Overall, this was a great grab bag experience. I really liked that there was more of a social component to the bump raffle as well. Everything seemed to move smoothly and everything was distributed quickly. Gold stars all the way around! :)

And please ping me for any future raffles. :)
@moomargh - Overall, this was a great grab bag experience. I really liked that there was more of a social component to the bump raffle as well. Everything seemed to move smoothly and everything was distributed quickly. Gold stars all the way around! :)

And please ping me for any future raffles. :)
@Winterreise Hi! :D Yay I'm very glad to hear that. Just wondering - did you mean the Lace is all around price - with Pastel Lace Headpiece and collar? Congrats ^^
@Winterreise Hi! :D Yay I'm very glad to hear that. Just wondering - did you mean the Lace is all around price - with Pastel Lace Headpiece and collar? Congrats ^^
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh
I meant the coatl skin :> (might have read the mame wrongly blegh)
@moomargh
I meant the coatl skin :> (might have read the mame wrongly blegh)
Yup I did. Confused myself with the FR announcement which I just saw -_-
Yup I did. Confused myself with the FR announcement which I just saw -_-
@moomargh
Thank you so much :D
I don't have any complaints about the raffle! It was very well done and lot's of fun to do the daily prompts when ever I had time. The raffles included are a nice addition too and they sold much faster than some of the other grab bags I have gotten before. I would definitely be interested in getting a ping for future grab bag sales!

Choices:
1. Careful With It!
2. Deep Sea Creature
3. Your Very Own Bogbog
4. Lace Is All Around
@moomargh
Thank you so much :D
I don't have any complaints about the raffle! It was very well done and lot's of fun to do the daily prompts when ever I had time. The raffles included are a nice addition too and they sold much faster than some of the other grab bags I have gotten before. I would definitely be interested in getting a ping for future grab bag sales!

Choices:
1. Careful With It!
2. Deep Sea Creature
3. Your Very Own Bogbog
4. Lace Is All Around
@moomargh

I really enjoyed this raffle and would love to be pinged for future ones ^^ I think the best part about it was the daily questions and the interactions. You're so nice and I really love that you took the time to answer all of our posts (btw, thanks for letting me know about the bump spreadsheet ^^). Thank you again for hosting this!!
@moomargh

I really enjoyed this raffle and would love to be pinged for future ones ^^ I think the best part about it was the daily questions and the interactions. You're so nice and I really love that you took the time to answer all of our posts (btw, thanks for letting me know about the bump spreadsheet ^^). Thank you again for hosting this!!
It was pretty great X3 and i want a ping for the next one you whip up
It was pretty great X3 and i want a ping for the next one you whip up
JVJe9Z6.gifFffYn9C.png
@moomargh

I really like the fact of giving out cool and rare gift bags. You know, there aren't many people giving out rare genes and stuff like that! If you do make more of these amazing in the future, I would gladly like a ping. :3
@moomargh

I really like the fact of giving out cool and rare gift bags. You know, there aren't many people giving out rare genes and stuff like that! If you do make more of these amazing in the future, I would gladly like a ping. :3
@moomargh OMG YES!!! That's amazing :D Even number 3 oWO
1: Too close to the sun
2: (Do I even have to post the others?)

Feedback: I FREAKED OUT when I saw you were hosting a raffle ;D That was I wondeful idea with bags, I'll think about making one like this, too! (If I may steal your idea :o) Wonderful raffle from a wonderful person ^^
@moomargh OMG YES!!! That's amazing :D Even number 3 oWO
1: Too close to the sun
2: (Do I even have to post the others?)

Feedback: I FREAKED OUT when I saw you were hosting a raffle ;D That was I wondeful idea with bags, I'll think about making one like this, too! (If I may steal your idea :o) Wonderful raffle from a wonderful person ^^
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38