Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Blusher's Grab Bags - Winter wares
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
@moomargh It's quite early in Germany (1 pm) as well.
Right now i'm having a late breakfast since i left this morning without. So i'm quite happy at the moment with my cup of tea and a cat on the lap :)

I really like todays prompt! It's nice to read what makes other peoples day a better day ^^

does this count as a bump or do i have to wait a bit for that?

I wish everyone a great day :)
@moomargh It's quite early in Germany (1 pm) as well.
Right now i'm having a late breakfast since i left this morning without. So i'm quite happy at the moment with my cup of tea and a cat on the lap :)

I really like todays prompt! It's nice to read what makes other peoples day a better day ^^

does this count as a bump or do i have to wait a bit for that?

I wish everyone a great day :)
11393453.png20366084.png20244937.png
@moomargh

well it's not a big deal, but finially I have time to continue a drawing to myself :D
I'm working on my dragon age inquisitor's portrait :B
@moomargh

well it's not a big deal, but finially I have time to continue a drawing to myself :D
I'm working on my dragon age inquisitor's portrait :B
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
@RitterKeks Oh but that sounds lovely! :) Tea and cats are the best thing! And yeah I'll count it as a bump, no need to make another post for that.

@KnightYumi Oooh I think that's a big deal! It's great that you can continue with something you like doing. :) I've never played Dragon Age, but we do have the Origins. Should try it out some time!
@RitterKeks Oh but that sounds lovely! :) Tea and cats are the best thing! And yeah I'll count it as a bump, no need to make another post for that.

@KnightYumi Oooh I think that's a big deal! It's great that you can continue with something you like doing. :) I've never played Dragon Age, but we do have the Origins. Should try it out some time!
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh
I would like to claim #25 and be in the pinglist for the daily prompt
For today's prompt: I'm learning to knit and was finally able to finish a scarf :D
@moomargh
I would like to claim #25 and be in the pinglist for the daily prompt
For today's prompt: I'm learning to knit and was finally able to finish a scarf :D
7wv9OeJ.png
@PoisonRoze Of course, great! Feel free to send payment whenever :)
And wow that's so cool! :D I never learned how to knit. It must feel great to be able to finish a time-consuming piece like that. Well done!
@PoisonRoze Of course, great! Feel free to send payment whenever :)
And wow that's so cool! :D I never learned how to knit. It must feel great to be able to finish a time-consuming piece like that. Well done!
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh
May I be able to grab 7, 8, 12, and 3? :)
@moomargh
May I be able to grab 7, 8, 12, and 3? :)
I387ENf.png
@moomargh For todays prompt, I got The Princess Bride on my phone so now I can watch it when I'm not at home!
@moomargh For todays prompt, I got The Princess Bride on my phone so now I can watch it when I'm not at home!
@CrazyCake Oh yes, of course! :) Feel free to send payment whenever, and I'll mark you down for those four bags ^_^

@Voldemortimer That sounds exciting, let us know if you liked it! I've been meaning to watch it as well, but never got around to do it.
@CrazyCake Oh yes, of course! :) Feel free to send payment whenever, and I'll mark you down for those four bags ^_^

@Voldemortimer That sounds exciting, let us know if you liked it! I've been meaning to watch it as well, but never got around to do it.
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh

Can I claim number 49. I'll be paying with gems~ And thank for the ping! ^w^

I forgot to add the prompt!
Anyways, something good that happened today? So far, my friend walked with me to class so that was a rather nice start to a very cold day. But the day is still young!
@moomargh

Can I claim number 49. I'll be paying with gems~ And thank for the ping! ^w^

I forgot to add the prompt!
Anyways, something good that happened today? So far, my friend walked with me to class so that was a rather nice start to a very cold day. But the day is still young!
u5X8tl8.giftumblr_pjcpqqnqv51vqozdlo1_400.pngheart_frame_by_physiklily-d9yuii0.png
@Poison49 Hello! :) Welcome back, so to say haha. Good to have you ^_^

And that sounds like a nice start for your day. Hope the rest will be good to you as well! Money received, and I will mark you down for bag 49, thank you.
@Poison49 Hello! :) Welcome back, so to say haha. Good to have you ^_^

And that sounds like a nice start for your day. Hope the rest will be good to you as well! Money received, and I will mark you down for bag 49, thank you.
2T7Jk2l.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38