Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~CLOSED~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/crystalline_2017.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/ice_contest.png[/img] [color=#AEC8FF][b][size=5] Hello again everyone! I am still looking for volunteers to help out with these events, and as always donations are greatly appreciated! Please make sure that all donations go through me to avoid mix ups! Volunteers please let me know what items you have given out on your own so that I can mark them off the list. VOLUNTEERS: Tafficat, Angilian[/color] [quote=Items Given Away][item=Snowfall Robe]x6 [item=Vista: Crystalline Gala]x2 [item=Frigid Emblem]x5 [item=Frozen Goblin]x4 [item=Bogsicle Chest] [item=Colored Ice Chest]x2 [item=Colorful Ice Chest]x2 [item=Aurora Machinery Chest]x5 [item=Skin: Winterwatch]x2 [item=Accent: Cold Hearted]x5[/quote] [color=#AEC8FF]Welcome to DanceswithPlants Crystalline Gala Give Away! I will spend the rest of the event week gathering up the event currency and giving out festive favors and any chests I find! The Festive Favors cycle will be as follows: [item=Snowfall Robe] --->[item=Vista: Crystalline Gala] --->[item=Frigid Emblem] --->[item=Frozen Goblin] [color=#AEC8FF]Chests and Festive Favors will be given out as first come first serve, and a user may only sign up for 1 Chest and 1 Festive Favor at a time, you can be added to other lists once you get the item you requested. If you get the item you were looking for on your own please let me know so I can remove you from that items list :) +Rules+ 1.) If you wish to be added to the pinglists for a Festive Favor or a Chest, ping me in this thread and include the name of the item you wish to be put down for. 2.) Items will be given away in a first come first served manner. You may only sign up for one item per section at a time. 3.) Unfortunately since this event is only a week long I will not be able to guarantee everyone that enters will be able to receive their desired item. 4.) Please be kind to me and all other users, I am not obligated to give you an item. 5.) If you end up getting the item you requested on your own please let me know so other people have a chance of getting that item. 6.) If you would like to be pinged for the next festival please add your name to the Google Doc posted below! [quote=Festive Favors][left][item=Snowfall Robe]: [s]WingsOfLight[/s], [s]Achiem[/s], [s]Exaltier[/s], [s]Starly[/s], [s]LadyFortune[/s], [s]Elysiuhm[/s], luckygrace99, letmeship, blackshadow1, SerigalaMenarik, SenchaDrake, SnowingLily, Arkanjel, galaxanova, ButterPopcorn, KievU, MarioDragon, nemodave, Niya, Firedawn, [item=Vista: Crystalline Gala]: [s]Mirna[/s], [s]ExpectInsanity[/s], MissyBeatrix, Aquazap222, MidNightTiger, Nyllei, Cerebellum, Ashtar, Saskia, lilbluecat, swordlord, Phoenixborn, StormDragon21, treesponge, [item=Frigid Emblem]: [s]Tyraniccus[/s], [s]LadyRiat[/s], [s]Kyoki[/s], [s]GoldenSootball[/s], [s]ShouLyon[/s], Lunalii, PrimeNumbersCas, Endeavor, Kalypsonite, RoseRedAus, DetectiveCat, [item=Frozen Goblin]: [s]Ascuba[/s], [s]Kamishii[/s], [s]IchiSato[/s], [s]QuetzalQueen[/s], Ziegler, Afterbrain, Catwyrm, wretchedrabbit, swaggiep34, Gedhyr, Muttdragon, Valka, Calyks, Porkabu, [/left][/quote] [quote=Event Chests][left][item=Bogsicle Chest]: [s]DragonPromise[/s], Aquazap222, KievU, Catwyrm, wretchedrabbit, Gedhyr, Lunalii, [item=Colored Ice Chest]: [s]LadyFortune[/s], [s]Ziegler[/s], LadyRiat, PrimeNumbersCas, Calyks, StormDragon21, Kalypsonite, DetectiveCat, [item=Frostbitten Fugitive Chest]: Achiem, Exaltier, Prescott, panopticon, letmeship, Cerebellum, Saskia, IchiSato, nemodave, XxRQYTxX, Niya, Siritys, [item=Colorful Ice Chest]: [s]blackshadow1[/s], [s]ButterPopcorn[/s], Mystyic, MarioDragon, kithri, Erzdrache, RoseRedAus, [item=Aurora Machinery Chest]: [s]Starly[/s], [s]Mirna[/s], [s]SnowingLily[/s], Arkanjel, galaxanova, [s]RoseRedAus[/s], Kyoki, Hkomygf, moomargh [item=Runic Roamer Chest]: Ashtar, lilbluecat, Kamishii, SenchaDrake, Afterbrain, [s]GoldenSootball[/s], doniider, [item=Skin: Winterwatch]: [s]KievU[/s], [s]ExpectInsanity[/s], [item=Accent: Cold Hearted]: [s]MissFortune17[/s], [s]luckygrace99[/s], [s]blackshadow1[/s], [s]hazy[/s], [s]ButterPopcorn[/s], Catwyrm, swaggiep34, ShouLyon, Muttdragon, Phoenixborn, Firedawn, GoldenSootball, [quote=Volunteers][/quote] [quote=Donor][left][item=Frigid Emblem]: Mazarine(x2) [item=Aurora Machinery Chest]: ExpectInsanity [item=Accent: Cold Hearted]: Mazarine[/left][/quote]
crystalline_2017.png

ice_contest.png

Hello again everyone! I am still looking for volunteers to help out with these events, and as always donations are greatly appreciated!

Please make sure that all donations go through me to avoid mix ups!

Volunteers please let me know what items you have given out on your own so that I can mark them off the list.

VOLUNTEERS: Tafficat, Angilian

Items Given Away wrote:
Snowfall Robe x6 Vista: Crystalline Gala x2 Frigid Emblem x5 Frozen Goblin x4 Bogsicle Chest
Colored Ice Chest x2 Colorful Ice Chest x2 Aurora Machinery Chest x5 Skin: Winterwatch x2
Accent: Cold Hearted x5

Welcome to DanceswithPlants Crystalline Gala Give Away!

I will spend the rest of the event week gathering up the event currency and giving out festive favors and any chests I find!

The Festive Favors cycle will be as follows:
Snowfall Robe ---> Vista: Crystalline Gala ---> Frigid Emblem ---> Frozen Goblin

Chests and Festive Favors will be given out as first come first serve, and a user may only sign up for 1 Chest and 1 Festive Favor at a time, you can be added to other lists once you get the item you requested. If you get the item you were looking for on your own please let me know so I can remove you from that items list :)

+Rules+
1.) If you wish to be added to the pinglists for a Festive Favor or a Chest, ping me in this thread and include the name of the item you wish to be put down for.
2.) Items will be given away in a first come first served manner. You may only sign up for one item per section at a time.
3.) Unfortunately since this event is only a week long I will not be able to guarantee everyone that enters will be able to receive their desired item.
4.) Please be kind to me and all other users, I am not obligated to give you an item.
5.) If you end up getting the item you requested on your own please let me know so other people have a chance of getting that item.
6.) If you would like to be pinged for the next festival please add your name to the Google Doc posted below!

Festive Favors wrote:
Snowfall Robe : WingsOfLight, Achiem, Exaltier, Starly, LadyFortune, Elysiuhm, luckygrace99, letmeship, blackshadow1, SerigalaMenarik, SenchaDrake, SnowingLily, Arkanjel, galaxanova, ButterPopcorn, KievU, MarioDragon, nemodave, Niya, Firedawn,

Vista: Crystalline Gala : Mirna, ExpectInsanity, MissyBeatrix, Aquazap222, MidNightTiger, Nyllei, Cerebellum, Ashtar, Saskia, lilbluecat, swordlord, Phoenixborn, StormDragon21, treesponge,

Frigid Emblem : Tyraniccus, LadyRiat, Kyoki, GoldenSootball, ShouLyon, Lunalii, PrimeNumbersCas, Endeavor, Kalypsonite, RoseRedAus, DetectiveCat,

Frozen Goblin : Ascuba, Kamishii, IchiSato, QuetzalQueen, Ziegler, Afterbrain, Catwyrm, wretchedrabbit, swaggiep34, Gedhyr, Muttdragon, Valka, Calyks, Porkabu,
Event Chests wrote:
Bogsicle Chest : DragonPromise, Aquazap222, KievU, Catwyrm, wretchedrabbit, Gedhyr, Lunalii,

Colored Ice Chest : LadyFortune, Ziegler, LadyRiat, PrimeNumbersCas, Calyks, StormDragon21, Kalypsonite, DetectiveCat,

Frostbitten Fugitive Chest : Achiem, Exaltier, Prescott, panopticon, letmeship, Cerebellum, Saskia, IchiSato, nemodave, XxRQYTxX, Niya, Siritys,

Colorful Ice Chest : blackshadow1, ButterPopcorn, Mystyic, MarioDragon, kithri, Erzdrache, RoseRedAus,

Aurora Machinery Chest : Starly, Mirna, SnowingLily, Arkanjel, galaxanova, RoseRedAus, Kyoki, Hkomygf, moomargh

Runic Roamer Chest : Ashtar, lilbluecat, Kamishii, SenchaDrake, Afterbrain, GoldenSootball, doniider,

Skin: Winterwatch : KievU, ExpectInsanity,

Accent: Cold Hearted : MissFortune17, luckygrace99, blackshadow1, hazy, ButterPopcorn, Catwyrm, swaggiep34, ShouLyon, Muttdragon, Phoenixborn, Firedawn, GoldenSootball,

Volunteers wrote:
Donor wrote:
Frigid Emblem : Mazarine(x2)
Aurora Machinery Chest : ExpectInsanity
Accent: Cold Hearted : Mazarine
kx9VmHP.png
Trickmurk Circus 2017 Give Away Ping List

If you are not already on the list and would like to be added for next months give away please feel free to add yourself to this spread sheet. If your computer can't handle google documents please let me know and I will add your name myself.

Trickmurk Circus 2017 Ping List
Trickmurk Circus 2017 Give Away Ping List

If you are not already on the list and would like to be added for next months give away please feel free to add yourself to this spread sheet. If your computer can't handle google documents please let me know and I will add your name myself.

Trickmurk Circus 2017 Ping List
kx9VmHP.png
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants

Can I be added to the pinglist for the Snowfall Robe and the Frostbitten Fugitive chest? Thank you!!
@DanceswithPlants

Can I be added to the pinglist for the Snowfall Robe and the Frostbitten Fugitive chest? Thank you!!
@DanceswithPlants

Can I get the snowfall robe and frostbitten fugitive chest?
@DanceswithPlants

Can I get the snowfall robe and frostbitten fugitive chest?
@DanceswithPlants put me down for a robe and a aurora machinery chest!
@DanceswithPlants put me down for a robe and a aurora machinery chest!
G5TXkiW.png
@DanceswithPlants
Please put me down for the Vista and Aurora Machinery chest!
@DanceswithPlants
Please put me down for the Vista and Aurora Machinery chest!
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@DanceswithPlants

Can I get Robe and Colored ice chest?
@DanceswithPlants

Can I get Robe and Colored ice chest?
NxydSBz.png
@DanceswithPlants
Can I be added to the pinglist for the vista and the Frigid Flight skin?
@DanceswithPlants
Can I be added to the pinglist for the vista and the Frigid Flight skin?
TtwW5GH.png
@DanceswithPlants

May I be added to the Snowfall Robe and the Vista pinglist?
@DanceswithPlants

May I be added to the Snowfall Robe and the Vista pinglist?
Home of the Lavendel Clan | 6+ FR hours
RGB2.png VQh4fQu.png1apf7yC.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11