Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ::Fortuna's Plunder::Closed! Winner draw
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
[center][img]http://imgur.com/edskAvb.gif[/img][img]http://imgur.com/3oTDw0F.png[/img][img]http://imgur.com/edskAvb.gif[/img] [size=5][color=#a98c30]Raffle for Prizes of Your Choosing![/color][/size][/center] Just doing a little raffle here to spread some love! It's [b]free[/b] to enter, but [b]prizes are unlocked by buying tickets![/b] There will be festival items, random familiars, and apparel! [b]Here's the catch:[/b] Winners get to choose up to [u]3 things[/u] from ANY category and there can be [u]multiple winners[/u] until everything is GONE. However, the [b]First Winner Drawn[/b] gets a pick of [u]6 things[/u]. [b]Second Winner Drawn[/b] gets a pick of [u]4 things[/u]. [s]There is no limit to how many times you can win[/s] Upon further decision, you can win twice!! [center][u][b]1 Ticket= 500t/1g[/b][/u][/center] [quote=Rules][LIST] [*]Respect everyone, including me. No bribing, bashing, or rude behavior. [*]Ping me when you enter [*]There is no limit to how many tickets you may buy. [*]I am in university, so if I don't answer immediately, that's why. Please respect that :) [*]All ticket purchases must be sent through CR, and include the number of tickets that you are buying! [*]I WILL NOT accept any ticket purchases unless you have properly submitted your entry. [*] Remember, entry is free but prizes are only unlocked through PURCHASED tickets. [/LIST] [center][size=5][color=red]**This Raffle will end [b]March 4[/b]**[/color][/size] This way, prizes can continued to be added up until the drawing! [/center] ----- [center][size=5][color=#a98c30]How to Enter and Earn Tickets![/color][/size][/center] [b]First:[/b] [LIST] [*]Enter by pinging me and sharing your favorite (please, only 1! :)) dragon! [*]Tell me 1 goal for your lair [*]Ping some friends!! (earn a ticket per ping!) [*]Entering keyphrase: Tootybutts tells me you've read everything, including further down! [*]Voila! You have earned your entry ticket! (Entry tickets do not count as Purchased Tickets) [/LIST] [b]Second:[/b] **To earn by alternative ways, you MUST purchase atleast 1 ticket!** *Ways to earn subject to change! :)* [LIST] [*]Donation of Silks, Filigree, Flower items, or Sylvan Items=Earn up to (but no more than) 50 tickets per item. You can do this 5 times. [*]Donation of regular apparel=Earn 5 tickets per apparel submitted. You can do this up to 10 times. [*]Donation of Specialty scrolls (including genes but NO renaming scrolls)=Earn 100 tickets per specialty item. You can do this 3 times. [*]Ping any number of friends=Earn 1 ticket per friend pinged. There is no limit for this one. [*]Bump!=Earn 1 ticket per bump, but you can only bump once per day. [*][s]Make me a signature banner! If you do this before I do, the first person to enter one (that I approve) will earn 300 tickets![/s] [*]Put a banner in your signature! Earn 10 tickets! [/LIST] [quote][color=red][u]Purchased[/u] Tickets Count Toward Unlocking![/color] [b]Total Ticket Count:[/b] 3503 [b]Purchased Ticket Count:[/b] 611[/quote] Thank you so much, Afterbrain, for the lovely banners!! [img]http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a513/Isadora_Salvetti/FortunasPlunder_zpsbjjl4sx7.png[/img] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2092579#post_2092579][img]http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a513/Isadora_Salvetti/FortunasPlunder_zpsbjjl4sx7.png[/img][/url][/code] [img]http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a513/Isadora_Salvetti/FortunasPlunderS_zpsxmmezs58.png[/img] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2092579#post_2092579][img]http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a513/Isadora_Salvetti/FortunasPlunderS_zpsxmmezs58.png[/img][/url][/code] If you have any questions, just PM me! :)
edskAvb.gif3oTDw0F.pngedskAvb.gif
Raffle for Prizes of Your Choosing!

Just doing a little raffle here to spread some love! It's free to enter, but prizes are unlocked by buying tickets! There will be festival items, random familiars, and apparel!

Here's the catch: Winners get to choose up to 3 things from ANY category and there can be multiple winners until everything is GONE. However, the First Winner Drawn gets a pick of 6 things. Second Winner Drawn gets a pick of 4 things. There is no limit to how many times you can win Upon further decision, you can win twice!!
1 Ticket= 500t/1g
Rules wrote:
  • Respect everyone, including me. No bribing, bashing, or rude behavior.
  • Ping me when you enter
  • There is no limit to how many tickets you may buy.
  • I am in university, so if I don't answer immediately, that's why. Please respect that :)
  • All ticket purchases must be sent through CR, and include the number of tickets that you are buying!
  • I WILL NOT accept any ticket purchases unless you have properly submitted your entry.
  • Remember, entry is free but prizes are only unlocked through PURCHASED tickets.
**This Raffle will end March 4**
This way, prizes can continued to be added up until the drawing!

How to Enter and Earn Tickets!
First:
  • Enter by pinging me and sharing your favorite (please, only 1! :)) dragon!
  • Tell me 1 goal for your lair
  • Ping some friends!! (earn a ticket per ping!)
  • Entering keyphrase: Tootybutts tells me you've read everything, including further down!
  • Voila! You have earned your entry ticket! (Entry tickets do not count as Purchased Tickets)

Second:
**To earn by alternative ways, you MUST purchase atleast 1 ticket!**
*Ways to earn subject to change! :)*
  • Donation of Silks, Filigree, Flower items, or Sylvan Items=Earn up to (but no more than) 50 tickets per item. You can do this 5 times.
  • Donation of regular apparel=Earn 5 tickets per apparel submitted. You can do this up to 10 times.
  • Donation of Specialty scrolls (including genes but NO renaming scrolls)=Earn 100 tickets per specialty item. You can do this 3 times.
  • Ping any number of friends=Earn 1 ticket per friend pinged. There is no limit for this one.
  • Bump!=Earn 1 ticket per bump, but you can only bump once per day.
  • Make me a signature banner! If you do this before I do, the first person to enter one (that I approve) will earn 300 tickets!
  • Put a banner in your signature! Earn 10 tickets!
Quote:
Purchased Tickets Count Toward Unlocking!
Total Ticket Count: 3503
Purchased Ticket Count: 611

Thank you so much, Afterbrain, for the lovely banners!!
FortunasPlunder_zpsbjjl4sx7.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2092579#post_2092579][img]http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a513/Isadora_Salvetti/FortunasPlunder_zpsbjjl4sx7.png[/img][/url]
FortunasPlunderS_zpsxmmezs58.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2092579#post_2092579][img]http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a513/Isadora_Salvetti/FortunasPlunderS_zpsxmmezs58.png[/img][/url]

If you have any questions, just PM me! :)
tVRq6jk.pngg0hFCu8.pnghmeUSax.png4c85ct1.png
[center][size=5][color=#a98c30]Fortuna's Hoard[/color][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18367515] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/183676/18367515_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]"Why, hello, traveler! Welcome to the raffle! What you see before you is my hoard of treasures and trinkets. Perhaps if you're lucky, you'll make off with a few items! Please be sure to read the side notes to each section, you may be able to get more than you realize."[/i] [quote= UNLOCKED] **2 Apparel count as 1 Prize Pick** [item=Pretty Pink Tail Bow][item=Purple Birdskull Wingpiece][item=Nomad's Sandwastes Vest][item=Pretty Buttercup Arm Bow][item=Pretty Aqua Arm Bow][item=Copper Steampunk Spats][item=Simple Pearly Bracelets][item=Maroon Leg Wraps][item=Forest Green Head Wrap][item=pretty purple neck bow][item=pretty purple tail bow][item=moonscale greaves][item=maroon wing wraps][item=forest green chest wrap][item=forest green head wrap][item=blue warrior haori][item=blue warrior face mask][item=chestnut feathered wings] ----- **2 Bundles count as 1 Prize Pick** [columns][i]Bundle A[/i]Claimed [item=Leafy Moth][item=Amaranth Moth] [i]Bundle B[/i] [item=Cumulus Seal][Item=Dappled Seal] [i]Bundle C[/i] [item=Celestial Antelope][Item=Silver Springbok]Claimed[nextcol] [i]Bundle D[/i] [item=Opheodrys Serthis][item=Carmine Serthis] [i]Bundle E[/i]Claimed [item=Strangler][item=Blooming Strangler] [i]Bundle F[/i] [item=River Muck][item=Radioactive Slime]Claimed[nextcol] [i]Bungle G[/i] [item=citrine cave jewel][item=emerald cave jewel] [i]Bundle H[/i] [item=Hydra Scorpion][item=peacock scorpion] [i]Bundle I[/i] [item=double-tailed warcat][item=warcat protector]Claimed [/quote] [quote=UNLOCKED] **3 Apparel count as 1 Prize Pick** [item=Teardrop Pearl Ring][item=Teardrop Pastel Spinel Ring][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Choker][item=Teardrop Citrine Pendant][item=Teardrop Pastel Spinel Leg band] [Item=Winterwatcher's Arctic Goggles][item=Mage'sCranberry Overcoat][item=Crane's Helmet][item=Tanned Rogue Tail Binding][item=Contrast Rogue Mask][item=Crimson Rogue Bracers][item=Gold Aviator Gloves][item=Navy Aviator Gloves][item=Ivory Aviator Scarf][item=emerald aviator gloves][item=dustrunner's arctic gloves][item=ivory aviator scarf][item=leather aviator satchel][item=bright rogue tail binding][item=cat's shoulder pads][item=frog's shoulder pads][item=butterfly's arm guards][item=cat's tail guard][item=lion's tail guard][item=dustrunner's arctic boots] ----- **Counts as 1 prize** [i]Scrap Battle Bundle[/i] Claimed [item=Minor Health Potion][item=Minor Health Potion][item=Scholar][Item=Discipline] [/quote] [quote=UNLOCKED] **4 Apparel count as 1 Prize Pick** [item=Violet Lei][item=Simple Copper Wing Cuffs][item=Ornate Pearly Bracelet][item=Ornate Darksteel Bracelet][item=Tarnished Steel Tail guard][item=violet corsage][item=violet lei][item=bronze filigree gauntlets] ----- **Bundle is 1 Prize** [i]4 Hats to 1 Herb Bundle[/i] CLAIMED [item=Conjurer's Hat] x4 [item=Conjurer's Herb Pouch] [/quote] [quote=Unlocks at 1500] **3 Familiars count as 1 Prize Pick** [i]I-can-Bearly-Stand-Keeping-These Bundle[/i] [item=Livewire Grizzly]x3 [item=Magma Embear]x2 [item=CragBacked Bouldursa]x2 [item=Sundial Imposter] [item=Lavaborne Hoax] [item=Murktooth Bramblekeep]x2 [item=Wavebreak Snarler][item=Timber Tender][item=Fallbrush Fraud]x3 [item=Smokebillow Sham][item=Sunsea Pseudo]x2 [item=Thornthick Thief]x4 ----- **Bundle counts as 1 Prize Pick** [i]Residue Bundle[/i] [item=Cheerful Residue][Item=Shiny Residue][Item=Leftover Residue][item=sentient alloy] ----- **3 Familiars count as 1 Prize Pick** [i]Night-of-the-Neverending-Familiars Bundle[/i] [item=Animated Statue]x2 [item=Deadly Reflection][Item=Living Sculpture]x2 [item=Magic Mirror][item=Opposing Forces]x2 [item=Painted Marionette]x2 [item=Spellbound Tome]x2 [item=Unlikely Alliance][item=Wooden Marionette]x3 [item=Animated Armor]x2[/quote]
Fortuna's Hoard

18367515_350.png

"Why, hello, traveler! Welcome to the raffle! What you see before you is my hoard of treasures and trinkets. Perhaps if you're lucky, you'll make off with a few items! Please be sure to read the side notes to each section, you may be able to get more than you realize."
UNLOCKED wrote:
**2 Apparel count as 1 Prize Pick**
Pretty Pink Tail Bow Purple Birdskull Wingpiece Nomad's Sandwastes Vest Pretty Buttercup Arm Bow Pretty Aqua Arm Bow Copper Steampunk Spats Simple Pearly Bracelets Maroon Leg Wraps Forest Green Head Wrap Pretty Purple Neck Bow Pretty Purple Tail Bow Moonscale Greaves Maroon Wing Wraps Forest Green Chest Wrap Forest Green Head Wrap Blue Warrior Haori Blue Warrior Face Mask Chestnut Feathered Wings
**2 Bundles count as 1 Prize Pick**
Bundle AClaimed
Leafy Moth Amaranth Moth
Bundle B
Cumulus Seal Dappled Seal
Bundle C
Celestial Antelope Silver Springbok Claimed
Bundle D
Opheodrys Serthis Carmine Serthis
Bundle EClaimed
Strangler Blooming Strangler
Bundle F
River Muck Radioactive Slime Claimed
Bungle G
Citrine Cave Jewel Emerald Cave Jewel
Bundle H
Hydra Scorpion Peacock Scorpion
Bundle I
Double-Tailed Warcat Warcat Protector Claimed
UNLOCKED wrote:
**3 Apparel count as 1 Prize Pick**
Teardrop Pearl Ring Teardrop Pastel Spinel Ring Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Choker Teardrop Citrine Pendant Teardrop Pastel Spinel Leg Band
Winterwatcher's Arctic Goggles Crane's Helmet Tanned Rogue Tail Binding Contrast Rogue Mask Crimson Rogue Bracers Gold Aviator Gloves Navy Aviator Gloves Ivory Aviator Scarf Emerald Aviator Gloves Dustrunner's Arctic Gloves Ivory Aviator Scarf Leather Aviator Satchel Bright Rogue Tail Binding Cat's Shoulder Pads Frog's Shoulder Pads Butterfly's Arm Guards Cat's Tail Guard Lion's Tail Guard Dustrunner's Arctic Boots
**Counts as 1 prize**
Scrap Battle Bundle Claimed
Minor Health Potion Minor Health Potion Scholar Discipline
UNLOCKED wrote:
**4 Apparel count as 1 Prize Pick**
Violet Lei Simple Copper Wing Cuffs Ornate Pearly Bracelet Ornate Darksteel Bracelet Violet Corsage Violet Lei
**Bundle is 1 Prize**
4 Hats to 1 Herb Bundle CLAIMED
Conjurer's Hat x4 Conjurer's Herb Pouch
Unlocks at 1500 wrote:
**3 Familiars count as 1 Prize Pick**
I-can-Bearly-Stand-Keeping-These Bundle
Livewire Grizzly x3 Magma Embear x2 Cragbacked Bouldursa x2 Sundial Imposter Lavaborne Hoax Murktooth Bramblekeep x2 Wavebreak Snarler Timber Tender Fallbrush Fraud x3 Smokebillow Sham Sunsea Pseudo x2 Thornthick Thief x4
**Bundle counts as 1 Prize Pick**
Residue Bundle
Cheerful Residue Shiny Residue Leftover Residue Sentient Alloy
**3 Familiars count as 1 Prize Pick**
Night-of-the-Neverending-Familiars Bundle
Animated Statue x2 Deadly Reflection Living Sculpture x2 Magic Mirror Opposing Forces x2 Painted Marionette x2 Spellbound Tome x2 Unlikely Alliance Wooden Marionette x3 Animated Armor x2
[center][size=5][b]Special Categories: Massive Bundles![/b][/size] [quote=Unlocks at 5000] **1 Bundle is 1 Prize Pick** [i]Crown the Monarch Bundle[/i] [item=Illuminated Crown][item=Electrician's Crown][item=Starseer's Crown][item=Infectionist's Crown][item=Stonekeeper Crown][item=Frigid Crown][item=Shady Crown][item=Whirlwind Crown][item=Diver Crown] ----- [i]Emblem of Flight Bundle[/i] [item=Starseer's Emblem][item=Stonekeeper Emblem][item=Frigid Emblem][item=Illuminated Emblem][item=Electricians Emblem][item=electricians emblem][item=Infectionist's Emblem][item=Shady Emblem][item=Diver Emblem][item=Whirlwind Emblem][item=searing emblem][item=whirldwing emblem] ----- [i]Duke it out Bundle[/i] [item=Earthen Might Fragment][item=Diseased Might Fragment][item=Zephyr Might Fragment][item=Aquatic Might Fragment][item=Charged Might Fragment][item=Frozen Might Fragment][item=Dark Might Fragment][item=Shining Might Fragment][item=Magical Might Fragment][item=Natural Might Fragment][item=Fiery Might Fragment] [/quote] [quote=Unlocks at 5500] **1 Bundle is 1 Prize Pack** [i]Endurance Bundle[/i] [item=Health Potion]x10 [item=Minor Health Potion]x30 [item=Berserker][item=Berserker][item=Ambush][Item=Ambush][item=Scholar][Item=Scholar][item=discipline][item=discipline] ----- [i]Warrior Bundle[/i] [item=scratch][item=boulder bolt][item=shock bolt][item=dark bolt][item=zephyr bolt][item=blinding slash][item=jungle slash][item=pestilent slash][item=wave slash][item=bolster][item=reflect][item=ward][item=sear][item=disorient][item=enamor][item=shock][item=drown][item=envenom][item=clobber][/quote] [quote=Unlocks 10,000] [i]Vista Viewpoint Bundle[/i] [item=Vista: Arena][item=Vista: Thundercrack Carnivale][item=Vista: Flameforger's Festival][item=Vista: Starfall Celebration][item=Vista: Riot of Rot][item=Vista: Rockbreaker's Ceremony][item=Vista: Conjurer's Hat] ----- [i]Eye-See-U Bundle[/i] [item=googly confusion][item=bishoujo observation][item=intense attention][item=disgruntled view][item=wiggly sight][item=beautiful gander] ----- [i]The-Lazy-Plunderer Bundle[/i] [item=Black Wolf crate][item=below zero chest][item=frosted chest][item=frosted chest][item=bamboo queen chest][item=electrified chest][/quote] [quote=Unlocks at 500,000][i]Festively Dressed Bundle[/i] [item=Starlight Cloak][item=black iron plates][item=surgestream coat][item=warmwater wanderers][item=windbound mask][item=chillspike crown][item=snowfall robe] [Skin=15876][skin=15882][skin=11207][skin=19329][skin=19717][/quote] [size=5][b]Bonus Round![/b][/size] [quote=Unlocks at 1,000,000] [i]New Money Bundle[/i] [item=unhatched nocturne egg][item=unhatched light egg][item=unhatched nocturne egg] [item=night sky bundle][item=ethereal flame regalia][item=solar flame regalia] [item=lightning lancer][item=molten marauder][item=stardust scholar][item=granite guardian][item=cragward custodian][item=insubstantial illusionist][item=hurricane herald][item=seawater savior][item=shining goblin][item=sparkling goblin][item=blazing goblin][item=enchanting goblin][item=enduring goblin][item=crumbling goblin] and [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img]1000[/quote] [quote=Unlocks at 1,100,000][item=Water Sprite][/quote]
Special Categories: Massive Bundles!
Unlocks at 5000 wrote:
**1 Bundle is 1 Prize Pick**
Crown the Monarch Bundle
Illuminated Crown Electrician's Crown Starseer's Crown Infectionist's Crown Stonekeeper Crown Frigid Crown Shady Crown Whirlwind Crown Diver Crown
Emblem of Flight Bundle
Starseer's Emblem Stonekeeper Emblem Frigid Emblem Illuminated Emblem Infectionist's Emblem Shady Emblem Diver Emblem Whirlwind Emblem Searing Emblem
Duke it out Bundle
Earthen Might Fragment Diseased Might Fragment Zephyr Might Fragment Aquatic Might Fragment Charged Might Fragment Frozen Might Fragment Dark Might Fragment Shining Might Fragment Magical Might Fragment Natural Might Fragment Fiery Might Fragment
Unlocks at 5500 wrote:
**1 Bundle is 1 Prize Pack**
Endurance Bundle
Health Potion x10 Minor Health Potion x30 Berserker Berserker Ambush Ambush Scholar Scholar Discipline Discipline
Warrior Bundle
Scratch Boulder Bolt Shock Bolt Dark Bolt Zephyr Bolt Blinding Slash Jungle Slash Pestilent Slash Wave Slash Bolster Reflect Ward Sear Disorient Enamor Shock Drown Envenom Clobber
Unlocks 10,000 wrote:
Vista Viewpoint Bundle
Vista: Arena Vista: Thundercrack Carnivale Vista: Flameforger's Festival Vista: Starfall Celebration Vista: Riot of Rot Vista: Rockbreaker's Ceremony Vista: Conjurer's Hat
Eye-See-U Bundle
Googly Confusion Bishoujo Observation Intense Attention Disgruntled View Wiggly Sight Beautiful Gander
The-Lazy-Plunderer Bundle
Black Wolf Crate Below Zero Chest Frosted Chest Frosted Chest Bamboo Queen Chest Electrified Chest
Unlocks at 500,000 wrote:
Festively Dressed Bundle
Starlight Cloak Black Iron Plates Surgestream Coat Warmwater Wanderers Windbound Mask Chillspike Crown Snowfall Robe

Bonus Round!
Unlocks at 1,000,000 wrote:
New Money Bundle
Unhatched Nocturne Egg Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg
Night Sky Bundle Ethereal Flame Regalia Solar Flame Regalia
Lightning Lancer Molten Marauder Stardust Scholar Granite Guardian Cragward Custodian Insubstantial Illusionist Hurricane Herald Seawater Savior Shining Goblin Sparkling Goblin Blazing Goblin Enchanting Goblin Enduring Goblin Crumbling Goblin
and
icon_gems.png1000
Unlocks at 1,100,000 wrote:
Water Sprite
reserve
reserve
Open for business!!
Open for business!!
@ElveraBasilisk *Firsts loudly. * [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28932088] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/289321/28932088_350.png[/img] [/url] This is one of my favorite dragons. She's a scary lava demon. Rawr. Far as lair goals...really want to get lore for all of them. Oh, and tootybutts.
@ElveraBasilisk *Firsts loudly. *

28932088_350.png

This is one of my favorite dragons. She's a scary lava demon. Rawr. Far as lair goals...really want to get lore for all of them. Oh, and tootybutts.
*sweats nervously* only one? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27621644] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/276217/27621644_350.png[/img] [/url] Minerva bc pretty and purple and imperial. She's spoiled. I gave her the first sprite I had ever obtained, I'm planning on buying a full silk set for her, it's bad. One goal for my lair this year is to obtain all the sprites, or just all the familiars in general! Tootybutts c; @ElveraBasilisk (Ps- sending stuff and payment for a few tickets)
*sweats nervously* only one?

27621644_350.png

Minerva bc pretty and purple and imperial. She's spoiled. I gave her the first sprite I had ever obtained, I'm planning on buying a full silk set for her, it's bad. One goal for my lair this year is to obtain all the sprites, or just all the familiars in general! Tootybutts c;

@ElveraBasilisk

(Ps- sending stuff and payment for a few tickets)
its been almost 8 years in dragon heck, help.

Hiring Melters: here

Hiring Coli Grinders: here
@ElveraBasilisk THIIIIRD [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/270024/27002339_350.png[/img] This guy's my fave. He's cocky and sly and likes to pick on the hotheaded clan heir [s]who I ship with him[/s]. One of my lair's goals is to get more and more space for more and more dergs. [u]Tootybutts[/u][sub]lol funny word to say[/sub]!
@ElveraBasilisk

THIIIIRD

27002339_350.png

This guy's my fave. He's cocky and sly and likes to pick on the hotheaded clan heir who I ship with him. One of my lair's goals is to get more and more space for more and more dergs. Tootybuttslol funny word to say!
Is currently in anguish over two failed breeding projects orz And not having enough tunics to shame the culprits with
@ElveraBasilisk Ooooh thank you, the prizes look lovely! I would love to enter [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29331740] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/293318/29331740_350.png[/img] [/url] She is the favorite. And my goal would be to gene some of my basic dragons, including her, her mate and my pink nocturne :) I will probably make a banner for you, too [size=1]Tootybutts ~ [/size]
@ElveraBasilisk

Ooooh thank you, the prizes look lovely!
I would love to enter

29331740_350.png

She is the favorite. And my goal would be to gene some of my basic dragons, including her, her mate and my pink nocturne :)

I will probably make a banner for you, too

Tootybutts ~
mUhOEDF.png ......................... ........................ ...................... ........... . . . . . . .
@ElveraBasilisk I think my favorite is Solaris right now. I was extremely lucky with him. I won his accent in a free raffle, got his legguards for under the LAH, and got the solar blades for free because someone was quitting. I'm just amazed at the luck and he's a good reminder of that for me. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29539853] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/295399/29539853_350.png[/img] [/url] I really want to get all the familiars, although I doubt that I'll ever get the KS fams. TootyButts, and goodbye.
@ElveraBasilisk
I think my favorite is Solaris right now. I was extremely lucky with him. I won his accent in a free raffle, got his legguards for under the LAH, and got the solar blades for free because someone was quitting. I'm just amazed at the luck and he's a good reminder of that for me.

29539853_350.png

I really want to get all the familiars, although I doubt that I'll ever get the KS fams. TootyButts, and goodbye.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28