Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]Arcane BotB Raffle~drawing begun
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87
[center][color=#cc0099][size=5][b]Round Eleven![/size][/b][/color][/center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/jUOtmYX.png[/img] [center][color=#cc0099][size=5][b]RULES![/size][/b][/color][/center] [center]Drawings will be done using [b]Random.org[/b] Winners will be selected in batches of 15 due to the size of the raffle Winners will have 48 hours to respond, if they do not respond they will be put on the top of the next drawing. After that, your name will go back into the hat. Each participant is eligible to win once. Winners please list the prizes you would like according to the number you were drawn in, example fourth place, 1 most desired, 2 slightly less desired, 3 and so on. Please be sure to ping [b]@Epzel[/b] when you do so.[/center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/jUOtmYX.png[/img] [center][color=#cc0099][size=5][b]WINNERS![/size][/b][/color][/center] [center]1. @sunshinara5 ~ LAST CHANCE 2. @Clavicado ~ LAST CHANCE 3. @bluetantrum ~ LAST CHANCE 4. @clawfire 5. @generalkyron 6. @ninaosp 7. @obscaenus 8. @logistic 9. @gbcrush 10. @skydagger 11. @irithyll[/center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/jUOtmYX.png[/img] [center][color=#cc0099][size=5][b]SPECTATORS GALLERY![/size][/b][/color][/center] [center]@Wintercreek @Killian76 @Zonemod @Frostnite @IrishLatte @GalacticGod @GefrorenerZahn @Kiryo @KittyAoba @TheEmptyCity @Spyrie @Azcazach @DreamedReality @Mystyic @Xangar @counterklock @BurningBreeze @judiama @Chrisondra @SpringsSong @SilverLanayru @Lunalii @SubliminalCircle @Nelsothy @Olliver @Synzia @BandedLake @Riful @MagicalPoptarts @Cuocu @cawied @intergerlactic @Miipu @Kalvin @xHel @Mystyic @Bubbs @Boolean[/center]
Round Eleven!

jUOtmYX.png

RULES!
Drawings will be done using Random.org

Winners will be selected in batches of 15 due to the size of the raffle

Winners will have 48 hours to respond, if they do not respond they will be put on the top of the next drawing. After that, your name will go back into the hat.

Each participant is eligible to win once.

Winners please list the prizes you would like according to the number you were drawn in, example fourth place, 1 most desired, 2 slightly less desired, 3 and so on. Please be sure to ping @Epzel when you do so.

jUOtmYX.png

WINNERS!

1. @sunshinara5 ~ LAST CHANCE
2. @Clavicado ~ LAST CHANCE
3. @bluetantrum ~ LAST CHANCE
4. @clawfire
5. @generalkyron
6. @ninaosp
7. @obscaenus
8. @logistic
9. @gbcrush
10. @skydagger
11. @irithyll

jUOtmYX.png
SPECTATORS GALLERY!
tBCIqmQ.pngJaegEG6.pngqHIOA52.pngPheonixponder3.pngPheonixponder4.pngUJd8Tn1.pngEUxzp5r.pngPheonixponder5.png[img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/778ef314-f683-4931-a64f-f79ee411d343/d9wek1s-eb3e5a8f-ef33-4e43-a5eb-f3c4c2e0b1f0.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzc3OGVmMzE0LWY2ODMtNDkzMS1hNjRmLWY3OWVlNDExZDM0M1wvZDl3ZWsxcy1lYjNlNWE4Zi1lZjMzLTRlNDMtYTVlYi1mM2M0YzJlMGIxZjAucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.WWFDChnwv9EiNAytl8p3k_HDhCgktRfWoXsRHK3R0V0[/img]rFthGAn.png9pAba2B.png
Oh wow, I had forgotten about this :o Thanks!
@PheonixPonder

1. Celestial Bodies
2. Six digit
3. Bio 1
4. Bio 2
5. Leveling 3
6. Sting Like A Bee
Oh wow, I had forgotten about this :o Thanks!
@PheonixPonder

1. Celestial Bodies
2. Six digit
3. Bio 1
4. Bio 2
5. Leveling 3
6. Sting Like A Bee
F9znW0V.pngMOIcidv.pngTAAah4E.pngshadow-mercs-small-banner_zpssyrro27z.png
Oh my word. Did I win something? :D

@PheonixPonder

1: Celestial Bodies
2: Sting Like a Bee
3: Bloody Bugs
4: n/a
5: n/a
6: n/a
7: n/8
8: n/a
9: I want a real life totoro to come and visit me! :D

hmmm...and there isn't really anything else left that I'd want. Everything else I would save for another.

...if that means I don't get a prize, oh well. I had a blast. Thank you guys for running this! :D
Oh my word. Did I win something? :D

@PheonixPonder

1: Celestial Bodies
2: Sting Like a Bee
3: Bloody Bugs
4: n/a
5: n/a
6: n/a
7: n/8
8: n/a
9: I want a real life totoro to come and visit me! :D

hmmm...and there isn't really anything else left that I'd want. Everything else I would save for another.

...if that means I don't get a prize, oh well. I had a blast. Thank you guys for running this! :D
mVMUiML.png 0olYA36.png
@PheonixPonder

I'm going to have to pass- please spread the goodness to another! Thanks so much. The battle was amazing!
@PheonixPonder

I'm going to have to pass- please spread the goodness to another! Thanks so much. The battle was amazing!
beacon of the radiant eye terarrium & iri | FR+2 | lightdom | imperial dragons #1 fan
badge hub & wishlist | art shop
howdy folks. i like dogs, baking, cooking, illustration, and high-fantasy stuff! you can find me at your local renaissance faire dressed up as an elf, probably :)
@PheonixPonder

I'll take that 6 digit spiral off your hands otherwise there isn't much else that I'd be interested in. Thank you for the awesome battle though! I had a lot of fun (and made a lot of money).
@PheonixPonder

I'll take that 6 digit spiral off your hands otherwise there isn't much else that I'd be interested in. Thank you for the awesome battle though! I had a lot of fun (and made a lot of money).
tumblr_inline_ny7iuf0sWN1qmzhvw_540.png
@PheonixPonder
Ops, must have missed the first ping, sorry!

1 Sting Like a Bee
2 Bloody Bugs
@PheonixPonder
Ops, must have missed the first ping, sorry!

1 Sting Like a Bee
2 Bloody Bugs
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
@Epzel

Nice~ tyty

1) Leveling 3
2) Bio 2 by MythicalViper
3) Celestial Bodies
4) Bio 1
5) Bloody Bugs
6) Black GenOne
7) Six digit
@Epzel

Nice~ tyty

1) Leveling 3
2) Bio 2 by MythicalViper
3) Celestial Bodies
4) Bio 1
5) Bloody Bugs
6) Black GenOne
7) Six digit
deitydoll_icewarden_by_dogi_crimson-dahczrc.gif
@PhoenixPonder

Totally forgot about this

1. Emerald GenOne
2. Black GenOne

That's pretty much it. If they're claimed before me it's all good. :)
@PhoenixPonder

Totally forgot about this

1. Emerald GenOne
2. Black GenOne

That's pretty much it. If they're claimed before me it's all good. :)
30oPYgq.png
@PheonixPonder

I got pinged twice was wondering if you ment to ping me or not xD

Also congrats to all the winners.
@PheonixPonder

I got pinged twice was wondering if you ment to ping me or not xD

Also congrats to all the winners.
sukio_by_whirryporry-dbzi0c3.png
@PheonixPonder

I will pass. Thank you for holding the raffle ^^.
@PheonixPonder

I will pass. Thank you for holding the raffle ^^.
==Skins & Accents=Dragons & Arts
==.v2PcxeT.pnggLx0Hpj.png
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87