Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed - Drawing Winners
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 45 46
bump
bump
night_sky1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33cb.png wJ21oEB.gifnight_sky2_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33ck.png
bump
bump
@baird @xXMonstaerXx @basicblack1986 @alphadragon @Eiyora @Schiemoon @Skullettez @slothqueenxx @Somethinggetrekt @thunderisland @FireHeart13

Good day everyone, and happy Saturday! Also, happy New Years Eve!

I apologize once more for this being belated, I did not get home until almost 4:30 in the morning my time this morning and slept until not too long ago out of pure exhaustion. I'm going to be better about doing the min the mornings now that holiday insanity is over and done with.

Also I'll be spending today getting the post for the weekly prize pool updated, and the first weekly drawing will be tomorrow so if you want a shot at those eggs and other goodies make sure you turn stuff in.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day, and I'll see you next year :D
@baird @xXMonstaerXx @basicblack1986 @alphadragon @Eiyora @Schiemoon @Skullettez @slothqueenxx @Somethinggetrekt @thunderisland @FireHeart13

Good day everyone, and happy Saturday! Also, happy New Years Eve!

I apologize once more for this being belated, I did not get home until almost 4:30 in the morning my time this morning and slept until not too long ago out of pure exhaustion. I'm going to be better about doing the min the mornings now that holiday insanity is over and done with.

Also I'll be spending today getting the post for the weekly prize pool updated, and the first weekly drawing will be tomorrow so if you want a shot at those eggs and other goodies make sure you turn stuff in.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day, and I'll see you next year :D
Bump!
Probably going to put banner in signature
Bump!
Probably going to put banner in signature
ssjS89N.png
Updated the post about bought tickets so that the section about NotN is no longer included. I got everything except the gem bundle, but since the items recur from year to year I'll just save my gems and buy it up next year instead.

Thanks to everyone who turned in NotN stuff for tickets, you guys are amazing :D
Updated the post about bought tickets so that the section about NotN is no longer included. I got everything except the gem bundle, but since the items recur from year to year I'll just save my gems and buy it up next year instead.

Thanks to everyone who turned in NotN stuff for tickets, you guys are amazing :D

Good morning everyone, and happy Sunday. Also happy start of 2017! Whooo :D

I'm entering in some last minute people who turned in tickets, and as soon as that's done I will be drawing this week's weekly drawing. The prize pool is completely updated now, so the two winners should have plenty to choose from :)

I hope everyone has a super wonderful day, and thank you all so much for being part of this raffle ^^

Good morning everyone, and happy Sunday. Also happy start of 2017! Whooo :D

I'm entering in some last minute people who turned in tickets, and as soon as that's done I will be drawing this week's weekly drawing. The prize pool is completely updated now, so the two winners should have plenty to choose from :)

I hope everyone has a super wonderful day, and thank you all so much for being part of this raffle ^^
bump!!
bump!!
tumblr_p4pn5cGNiP1t5ymx8o1_500.png
So there's one more message to log, but it's a full 16 item message and that takes a bit of time. Sadly my wrist is starting to complain and it's close to my usual bedtime, so I won't be getting to it before I sleep and that means the weekly winners will have to wait until I wake up. Thankfully I should be able to do that over breakfast and have the winners determined fairly easily after that point ^^

Sorry about the delay, I had a lot of people turning stuff in last minute I think in hopes of getting a shot at those eggs and it made it a bit tough to keep as on top of things as I'd like >.<
So there's one more message to log, but it's a full 16 item message and that takes a bit of time. Sadly my wrist is starting to complain and it's close to my usual bedtime, so I won't be getting to it before I sleep and that means the weekly winners will have to wait until I wake up. Thankfully I should be able to do that over breakfast and have the winners determined fairly easily after that point ^^

Sorry about the delay, I had a lot of people turning stuff in last minute I think in hopes of getting a shot at those eggs and it made it a bit tough to keep as on top of things as I'd like >.<
bump :)
also @Sigilmancy
I added the banner!
bump :)
also @Sigilmancy
I added the banner!
night_sky1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33cb.png wJ21oEB.gifnight_sky2_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33ck.png
@Sigilmancy

Sending a CR with a berserk for tickets:)
@Sigilmancy

Sending a CR with a berserk for tickets:)
nudX0O8.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 45 46