Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed - Drawing Winners
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
@Sigilmancy @SoulLugia11 thank you!! :D

You have multiple nocturne eggs right? XD May I have three? :D if not I'll come back and revise :)
@Sigilmancy @SoulLugia11 thank you!! :D

You have multiple nocturne eggs right? XD May I have three? :D if not I'll come back and revise :)
I387ENf.png
Congrats! And bump!
Congrats! And bump!
,,,^^ --- .
(,,,,,,,,,,,,,)-->
,,,,--w--w
,,,comma!
@Sigilmancy

1. Accent: Soul Gems
2. Accent: Maple Breeze
3. Accent: Sundial Stained Glass
4. Accent: Dawnbreaker
5. Accent: Zappy Zap
6. Accent: Broken Geode

Thank you so much c:
@Sigilmancy

1. Accent: Soul Gems
2. Accent: Maple Breeze
3. Accent: Sundial Stained Glass
4. Accent: Dawnbreaker
5. Accent: Zappy Zap
6. Accent: Broken Geode

Thank you so much c:
night_sky1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33cb.png wJ21oEB.gifnight_sky2_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33ck.png
Last Day Bump!
Last Day Bump!
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
CR sent.

One more bump
CR sent.

One more bump
@Sigilmancy

May i get some tickets please I have a green sludge and 2kt for some
@Sigilmancy

May i get some tickets please I have a green sludge and 2kt for some
@baird @PrinceofStorms @xXMonstaerXx @basicblack1986 @alphadragon @Eiyora @Schiemoon @Skullettez @slothqueenxx @Somethinggetrekt @FireHeart13 @Clandry24 @Lundlaeva @kriski @OcarinaRuler @CrazyCake @Eclipsea @grrrrr @MOMOFSIX @Praeter @SoulLugia11

Good day everyone, and happy last day of the raffle. You've got like...11 hours, give or take, to turn stuff in if you want it to count for the end of the raffle.

Yes CrazyCake, you can have more than one Nocturne egg. I'll get those to you and the prizes for slothqueenxx out now, and log the payments that have trickled in for the last day.

Tomorrow I'm going to start drawing the winners in batches of 3 at a time to keep things small and easy. There will be a better description of how to put down what prizes you want once I ping the first winners :)

Also @Dracana just send a message or CR my way and I'll get it logged ^^
@baird @PrinceofStorms @xXMonstaerXx @basicblack1986 @alphadragon @Eiyora @Schiemoon @Skullettez @slothqueenxx @Somethinggetrekt @FireHeart13 @Clandry24 @Lundlaeva @kriski @OcarinaRuler @CrazyCake @Eclipsea @grrrrr @MOMOFSIX @Praeter @SoulLugia11

Good day everyone, and happy last day of the raffle. You've got like...11 hours, give or take, to turn stuff in if you want it to count for the end of the raffle.

Yes CrazyCake, you can have more than one Nocturne egg. I'll get those to you and the prizes for slothqueenxx out now, and log the payments that have trickled in for the last day.

Tomorrow I'm going to start drawing the winners in batches of 3 at a time to keep things small and easy. There will be a better description of how to put down what prizes you want once I ping the first winners :)

Also @Dracana just send a message or CR my way and I'll get it logged ^^
So now it is the time for the first batch of winners. *drumroll*

@CrazyCake
@kriski
@basicblack1986

Congrats! CrazyCake please list 1 prize, kriski please list 2 and basicblack1986 please list 3 in case your first choices are taken.
So now it is the time for the first batch of winners. *drumroll*

@CrazyCake
@kriski
@basicblack1986

Congrats! CrazyCake please list 1 prize, kriski please list 2 and basicblack1986 please list 3 in case your first choices are taken.
@Sigilmancy - woot! Thank you for this fun raffle. I'm glad I could fill out some blanks in your collection.

Here are my picks:

1) Eggs
2) Baldwin Familiars
@Sigilmancy - woot! Thank you for this fun raffle. I'm glad I could fill out some blanks in your collection.

Here are my picks:

1) Eggs
2) Baldwin Familiars
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
@Sigilmancy AHH! <3 thank you so much! :) this was an amazing raffle! :) may I have eggs? :3
@Sigilmancy AHH! <3 thank you so much! :) this was an amazing raffle! :) may I have eggs? :3
I387ENf.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46