Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed - Drawing Winners
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
@Sigilmancy

BAHAHA that is true~
And no problem at all, I love your raffles~ Thank YOU for setting them up! XD
@Sigilmancy

BAHAHA that is true~
And no problem at all, I love your raffles~ Thank YOU for setting them up! XD
@Skullettez

Awe no, you're too sweet to me. I enjoy this just as much as you guys do and all you guys really make it worth putting these on twice a year <3
@Skullettez

Awe no, you're too sweet to me. I enjoy this just as much as you guys do and all you guys really make it worth putting these on twice a year <3
@Sigilmancy

Daaawwwwee thanks, but it is thanks to you that we even get to have this much fun doing this, and return the favor to you~ X3

Hehe as usual, expect return visits from me when I get the required funds/timing. XD Little busy right now, cause Holidays~

ALSO hope you had a great Christmas~ !
@Sigilmancy

Daaawwwwee thanks, but it is thanks to you that we even get to have this much fun doing this, and return the favor to you~ X3

Hehe as usual, expect return visits from me when I get the required funds/timing. XD Little busy right now, cause Holidays~

ALSO hope you had a great Christmas~ !
@Sigilmancy

ooo expect a big message from me, would you prefer us to list the values our items come out to be or are you going to do that?
@Sigilmancy

ooo expect a big message from me, would you prefer us to list the values our items come out to be or are you going to do that?
night_sky1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33cb.png wJ21oEB.gifnight_sky2_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33ck.png
@Skullettez

Yeah I was thinking of waiting because holidays but I figured it was worth doing now because NotN and I've already mostly completed the familiar collection for this year thanks to awesome peoples so it was worth doing.

Sadly I did not have happy holidays, but then again I'm not social so getting stuck in a house with 25 other people including 3 children with two of them at age 6 and another at age 5 was not exactly my ideal. But there was good food so that overshadows a night of horror for an introvert XD

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas though ^^

@slothqueenxx

I add up the values regardless, but if you want to do the math just to double check as well it's always appreciated ^^
@Skullettez

Yeah I was thinking of waiting because holidays but I figured it was worth doing now because NotN and I've already mostly completed the familiar collection for this year thanks to awesome peoples so it was worth doing.

Sadly I did not have happy holidays, but then again I'm not social so getting stuck in a house with 25 other people including 3 children with two of them at age 6 and another at age 5 was not exactly my ideal. But there was good food so that overshadows a night of horror for an introvert XD

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas though ^^

@slothqueenxx

I add up the values regardless, but if you want to do the math just to double check as well it's always appreciated ^^
@Sigilmancy

Ahahaaaa I know half of that problem. I am more relaxed cause it's family so that helps, but I do admit being in crowds is NOT my thing either.
Ehehe Introvert problems FTW~ X''''3

I did enjoy it though, thank you! X'3 At least you survived~ I am looking forward to New Years though~ !
@Sigilmancy

Ahahaaaa I know half of that problem. I am more relaxed cause it's family so that helps, but I do admit being in crowds is NOT my thing either.
Ehehe Introvert problems FTW~ X''''3

I did enjoy it though, thank you! X'3 At least you survived~ I am looking forward to New Years though~ !
@Skullettez

My family is....Well, let's just say I'm a pan/ace agendered witch and my grandmother got a "Make America Great Again" hat for Christmas from one of my cousins and that about sums up everything that went wrong. I'm really extroverted around the right people, but when I think I'm gonna get judged or have to defend myself because people don't bother to try understanding and just slap the popular culture labels of misconception on me then it's right into my little shell and I'm straight on the nope train right out of there.

Now New Years I'm looking forward to. On the 30th I'm seeing Trans-Siberian Orchestra in concert and then I'm going to a New Years Eve Eve party with some friends and then on actual New Years Eve I'm gonna sit around with some witch friends via the interwebs and no judgmental people interaction required thank the gods XD
@Skullettez

My family is....Well, let's just say I'm a pan/ace agendered witch and my grandmother got a "Make America Great Again" hat for Christmas from one of my cousins and that about sums up everything that went wrong. I'm really extroverted around the right people, but when I think I'm gonna get judged or have to defend myself because people don't bother to try understanding and just slap the popular culture labels of misconception on me then it's right into my little shell and I'm straight on the nope train right out of there.

Now New Years I'm looking forward to. On the 30th I'm seeing Trans-Siberian Orchestra in concert and then I'm going to a New Years Eve Eve party with some friends and then on actual New Years Eve I'm gonna sit around with some witch friends via the interwebs and no judgmental people interaction required thank the gods XD
~ Bump! <3 ~
~ Bump! <3 ~
ssjS89N.png
@Sigilmancy

Haaaaah, yep I see the problem then. >_< *Bows down to your ability yo pull through that nonesense*

I am just lucky to have a...Mostly open-minded family. My Dad is a bit on the "eh" Side when it comes to that, cause he's quite old-fashioned in his ways, but he's up for change MOST of the time. Still, rather open minded family, so I am fairly sure I got lucky there. X'3

-- HAH, nice! Hope you have fun! It's off to Grandma's again for me for New Years Eve and New Years Day just like every year, but I love going there. My Grandparents are so sweet and nice, I love hanging out with them, playing games and eating their awesome food and whatnot~
@Sigilmancy

Haaaaah, yep I see the problem then. >_< *Bows down to your ability yo pull through that nonesense*

I am just lucky to have a...Mostly open-minded family. My Dad is a bit on the "eh" Side when it comes to that, cause he's quite old-fashioned in his ways, but he's up for change MOST of the time. Still, rather open minded family, so I am fairly sure I got lucky there. X'3

-- HAH, nice! Hope you have fun! It's off to Grandma's again for me for New Years Eve and New Years Day just like every year, but I love going there. My Grandparents are so sweet and nice, I love hanging out with them, playing games and eating their awesome food and whatnot~
bump!
bump!
tumblr_pcy9tzjJvI1rwcniio9_r1_540.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46