Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Beau Geste Raffle [DRAWING]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59
Oh wow. Yay, I can thank people and show them my appreciation~

@Morigan
Thank you for being patient with me and allowing me to drawl on and on about my stories and lore. I'm so sorry for not responding DX And thank you for allowing me to use your nests from time to time.

@Notgoodwithnames
Thank you for being my first friend on FR ^^ I haven't talked to you in a while, but thank you. I should start up a new pm for us.

@Aireiya
Thank you for being Reiya. You're a great reiya, and you've really helped me break out of my shell on Shadow Discord and toward people in general. I'd still be a shy wolf without you.

@AmmieKatt
Thank you for the pizza, and being a good shoulder to lean on. And for supporting me for the first day of school, and after that too. I was a nervous mess then ^^

@patchedprankster
Thank you for thanking me! And complimenting my work ^^ Not thanking you for SuperShroom though. That is still terrible.

@KyloRen
Thank you for semi being my own personal mat supermarket. I'm sorry about that too Kylo XD

@ashnick
Thank you for allowing me to live vicariously through you and your potential date ^^

@LadyFang
Thank you for sinning XD Uh, thank you for a lot. You've been great to me as well, and you're training my dragons and I have Vanth because of you too.

@CrimsonSakura
Thank you for being Discord Bae. <3 It is great having you as discord bae. And you also flood me with all the Otayuri pics and it brings a smile to my face every morning.

There are just too many people here to thank.... DX I'm sorry If I forgot some of you...I'll have to thank you all on discord...I should thank you guys on your page.
Oh wow. Yay, I can thank people and show them my appreciation~

@Morigan
Thank you for being patient with me and allowing me to drawl on and on about my stories and lore. I'm so sorry for not responding DX And thank you for allowing me to use your nests from time to time.

@Notgoodwithnames
Thank you for being my first friend on FR ^^ I haven't talked to you in a while, but thank you. I should start up a new pm for us.

@Aireiya
Thank you for being Reiya. You're a great reiya, and you've really helped me break out of my shell on Shadow Discord and toward people in general. I'd still be a shy wolf without you.

@AmmieKatt
Thank you for the pizza, and being a good shoulder to lean on. And for supporting me for the first day of school, and after that too. I was a nervous mess then ^^

@patchedprankster
Thank you for thanking me! And complimenting my work ^^ Not thanking you for SuperShroom though. That is still terrible.

@KyloRen
Thank you for semi being my own personal mat supermarket. I'm sorry about that too Kylo XD

@ashnick
Thank you for allowing me to live vicariously through you and your potential date ^^

@LadyFang
Thank you for sinning XD Uh, thank you for a lot. You've been great to me as well, and you're training my dragons and I have Vanth because of you too.

@CrimsonSakura
Thank you for being Discord Bae. <3 It is great having you as discord bae. And you also flood me with all the Otayuri pics and it brings a smile to my face every morning.

There are just too many people here to thank.... DX I'm sorry If I forgot some of you...I'll have to thank you all on discord...I should thank you guys on your page.
Hello
I was pinged here, so let's do this!

@NinaOsp
Thank you for inspiring me to write lore, and for being a generally awesome person.

@Quamosthy
Thank you for the same, and for being so supportive of my ideas, and others'.

@Metroid
Thank you for being a phenomenal mod, a lore inspiration, and also for just being a terrific friend and shoulder to lean on.

@Zwolfoi
Thank you for being such a phenomenal Dom head and for being so strong.

@CrimsonSakura
Thank you for being the best adoptive mom and for kicking encouraging me to stop clogging up my lair hoarding collecing pretty fodder dragons.

There are so many people in my list, but I'd be naming all night and I think you deserve some serious, serious props ;w; Anyone I didn't name: I still love you very, VERY much, but I didn't want this to be a testament! </3
I was pinged here, so let's do this!

@NinaOsp
Thank you for inspiring me to write lore, and for being a generally awesome person.

@Quamosthy
Thank you for the same, and for being so supportive of my ideas, and others'.

@Metroid
Thank you for being a phenomenal mod, a lore inspiration, and also for just being a terrific friend and shoulder to lean on.

@Zwolfoi
Thank you for being such a phenomenal Dom head and for being so strong.

@CrimsonSakura
Thank you for being the best adoptive mom and for kicking encouraging me to stop clogging up my lair hoarding collecing pretty fodder dragons.

There are so many people in my list, but I'd be naming all night and I think you deserve some serious, serious props ;w; Anyone I didn't name: I still love you very, VERY much, but I didn't want this to be a testament! </3
Aw this is really cute;

@DeathWolf555
Thanks for being a wonderful bae who is always there when I need someone to talk to <3 You've really helped me when I looked for someone to talk to and for that I thank you <3 (Edit: Wow I didn't expect myself to be this slow you got here before me!)

@Khalix
Thank you for "introducing" me to this game and helping me along during the chaotic first week, without you I would never have the friends in FR I have now!

@Aireiya
Thank you for helping me through everything, you're just like a parent to me, to be honest, and without you, I would still probably be sitting in the corner of the shadow discord XD

@Rosoidela
Thank you for putting up with my coli newb-ness when I first borrowed a dragon. and then putting up with more newb stuff when I took the stygian uprising over <3 Love you Roso and thanks for all the effort you've put in the stygian uprising.

@Cinderfire
Thank you CinCin for letting me vent to you before I had my bae (BTW I need more salt from you I haven't had enough salt to bake cupcakes ;) AND STOP ADOPTING MORE DRAGONS)

To everyone that I didn't ping I still love and appreciate you but I've gotten help from too many people over the few months I've been on here so if I kept going the list would go on forever and ever still giant thanks to everyone!

Aw this is really cute;

@DeathWolf555
Thanks for being a wonderful bae who is always there when I need someone to talk to <3 You've really helped me when I looked for someone to talk to and for that I thank you <3 (Edit: Wow I didn't expect myself to be this slow you got here before me!)

@Khalix
Thank you for "introducing" me to this game and helping me along during the chaotic first week, without you I would never have the friends in FR I have now!

@Aireiya
Thank you for helping me through everything, you're just like a parent to me, to be honest, and without you, I would still probably be sitting in the corner of the shadow discord XD

@Rosoidela
Thank you for putting up with my coli newb-ness when I first borrowed a dragon. and then putting up with more newb stuff when I took the stygian uprising over <3 Love you Roso and thanks for all the effort you've put in the stygian uprising.

@Cinderfire
Thank you CinCin for letting me vent to you before I had my bae (BTW I need more salt from you I haven't had enough salt to bake cupcakes ;) AND STOP ADOPTING MORE DRAGONS)

To everyone that I didn't ping I still love and appreciate you but I've gotten help from too many people over the few months I've been on here so if I kept going the list would go on forever and ever still giant thanks to everyone!

tumblr_oznjwjuICW1w8xkufo2_250.png
Take some free tickets to a cool raffle :)

@Opal99 Thank you for the nearly two years here together! (I can't believe we've been here for that long...) All the way from the beginning, to our joint clan lore, to buying Glitch, hatching eggs, and everything else, I feel like half our lives are dedicated to this site. In all seriousness though, you're a great friend, and I hope we keep doing dumb dragon things together for a long time :)

@LaughingZuru Thank you for your joke of the day thread! I may not respond to it much, but it always makes me laugh. You normally post late at night my time, so it's nice to wake up in the morning to a fun joke :) Also thank you for the art of Ragnarok, I love it! :)
Take some free tickets to a cool raffle :)

@Opal99 Thank you for the nearly two years here together! (I can't believe we've been here for that long...) All the way from the beginning, to our joint clan lore, to buying Glitch, hatching eggs, and everything else, I feel like half our lives are dedicated to this site. In all seriousness though, you're a great friend, and I hope we keep doing dumb dragon things together for a long time :)

@LaughingZuru Thank you for your joke of the day thread! I may not respond to it much, but it always makes me laugh. You normally post late at night my time, so it's nice to wake up in the morning to a fun joke :) Also thank you for the art of Ragnarok, I love it! :)
2dA72wE.png
Such a lovely raffle with wonderful prizes in the spirit of love. Let's share it!

@******* Thank you for pinging me here. Thank you for your kind words (words like yours keep me motivated to come up with even more questions). Thank you for being an awesome person and sharing this love.

@CatkinStarchild Thank you for being a real friend. Thank you for your trust and support. Thank you for sharing dragon and non-dragon stories with me.

@Kiaora Thank you for being the cheerful, kind, energetic, funny, gorgeous person you are. And thank you for the lovely owl art you use in your hatchery and as affiliate bumping posts <3

@Marmite Thank you for being a mentor for me on FR amd sharing lots and lots of stories - old and new.

@RottingFlesh Thank you for the mirror love we share. Never enough. Also thank you for your wonderful dragon descriptions - as funny as simple they are - and your wonderful hatchery. And for understanding mirrors are wanderers and love to be exalted after a time (at least in my lore).

@Joying Thank you for being yourself. This list would be so long, it would never end. Thank you for being a friend and sharing your lore and our love for lore.

@goodnight Thank you for sharing your art - mostly for free - and kindness. I enjiyed speaking with you and I think you deserve to be part of this.

@Lunarwing Thank you for your help in starting up the lore-thread, for inspiring me, for being lovely and an active windie.

@kitsune56 Thank you for GALE and your amazing work for the Wind Flight.

@Nesu Even though I don't know you - nice to meet you! - I would like to thank you for making this raffle possible and spreading appreciation and love. Way to go!
Such a lovely raffle with wonderful prizes in the spirit of love. Let's share it!

@******* Thank you for pinging me here. Thank you for your kind words (words like yours keep me motivated to come up with even more questions). Thank you for being an awesome person and sharing this love.

@CatkinStarchild Thank you for being a real friend. Thank you for your trust and support. Thank you for sharing dragon and non-dragon stories with me.

@Kiaora Thank you for being the cheerful, kind, energetic, funny, gorgeous person you are. And thank you for the lovely owl art you use in your hatchery and as affiliate bumping posts <3

@Marmite Thank you for being a mentor for me on FR amd sharing lots and lots of stories - old and new.

@RottingFlesh Thank you for the mirror love we share. Never enough. Also thank you for your wonderful dragon descriptions - as funny as simple they are - and your wonderful hatchery. And for understanding mirrors are wanderers and love to be exalted after a time (at least in my lore).

@Joying Thank you for being yourself. This list would be so long, it would never end. Thank you for being a friend and sharing your lore and our love for lore.

@goodnight Thank you for sharing your art - mostly for free - and kindness. I enjiyed speaking with you and I think you deserve to be part of this.

@Lunarwing Thank you for your help in starting up the lore-thread, for inspiring me, for being lovely and an active windie.

@kitsune56 Thank you for GALE and your amazing work for the Wind Flight.

@Nesu Even though I don't know you - nice to meet you! - I would like to thank you for making this raffle possible and spreading appreciation and love. Way to go!
For centered view 0gjOTSO.gif Adopts: SpiralBusts P9G7630.png
@Meue - Thanks for being a wonderful friend, and for all the wonderful angst we've created together! I hope your internet situation gets better soon!

@Zwolfoi - Thank you for all the hard work you do for the Flight, even through all the RL stuff and stresses. c:

@Deathwolf555 - Thanks for being a shoulder to lean on, and an ear to bounce my dragon angst off of!

@Cinderfire - Thank you for being such a good supportive friend to everyone in the Flight this push!!

@firestar0629- Thank you for being such an amazing and generous friend! I'm still in shock over my birthday present. :P

@ashnick - Thank you for being an inspiration and an excellent RP partner!

@Aireiya- Thank you for convincing me to redo the Discord and showing me how wonderful our flight can be. c:
@Meue - Thanks for being a wonderful friend, and for all the wonderful angst we've created together! I hope your internet situation gets better soon!

@Zwolfoi - Thank you for all the hard work you do for the Flight, even through all the RL stuff and stresses. c:

@Deathwolf555 - Thanks for being a shoulder to lean on, and an ear to bounce my dragon angst off of!

@Cinderfire - Thank you for being such a good supportive friend to everyone in the Flight this push!!

@firestar0629- Thank you for being such an amazing and generous friend! I'm still in shock over my birthday present. :P

@ashnick - Thank you for being an inspiration and an excellent RP partner!

@Aireiya- Thank you for convincing me to redo the Discord and showing me how wonderful our flight can be. c:
@SilverPhoenix Awe, Thank you so much!

@CrAzYcAnDyCaT
Thanks for being you. Being awesome. Being beautiful. For being one of the people I look forward to talking to and seeing, for being someone who cares for me as much as I care for you! You, sweetheart, need to give your fabulous self more love and credit. Every time I see you in my inbox or in the forums I get a bit excited, ecstatic in real life. Love you and hope you are feeling better~

@AmeliaSageglow
Thank you for your semi-daily ping on my Joke of the Day thread, they are a nice little pick me up and a reassurance to the fact that I posted the day before. I enjoy reading your comments and our conversations through pm! Also, thank you the concern you showed in today's post, it warms me to think that a moderate stranger cares that much about others~
@SilverPhoenix Awe, Thank you so much!

@CrAzYcAnDyCaT
Thanks for being you. Being awesome. Being beautiful. For being one of the people I look forward to talking to and seeing, for being someone who cares for me as much as I care for you! You, sweetheart, need to give your fabulous self more love and credit. Every time I see you in my inbox or in the forums I get a bit excited, ecstatic in real life. Love you and hope you are feeling better~

@AmeliaSageglow
Thank you for your semi-daily ping on my Joke of the Day thread, they are a nice little pick me up and a reassurance to the fact that I posted the day before. I enjoy reading your comments and our conversations through pm! Also, thank you the concern you showed in today's post, it warms me to think that a moderate stranger cares that much about others~
NFSZSxV.gif
@RoseMagic thank you for introducing me to this game, and for all of your support in raising my little dergs!

@Livvi004 thank you for giving a home to the babies I don't have room for, but just can't give away! Even if they're all basic.

@ScarletDrakkon thank you for pitching in with the new Hatchery! I can't wait to get it open!

@RaisingCain thank you for your commissions, and for you're support towards my artistic endeavors. (Melkor is almost done, and he looks great!)

@RoseMagic thank you for introducing me to this game, and for all of your support in raising my little dergs!

@Livvi004 thank you for giving a home to the babies I don't have room for, but just can't give away! Even if they're all basic.

@ScarletDrakkon thank you for pitching in with the new Hatchery! I can't wait to get it open!

@RaisingCain thank you for your commissions, and for you're support towards my artistic endeavors. (Melkor is almost done, and he looks great!)

This is such a great idea!

@CrimsonSakura Thank you for being so radical, you're really my best friend. I'm glad you let me help with TSU and encouraged me to go into the forums more.

@MxBones Pretty sure you don't go online anymore, but I just gotta say that you're my biggest inspiration. Thank you for being the best skeleton ever, and keep being you! (Also you got me hooked into Overwatch how dare you)

@DragonTrainer76 I know that you're busy with work and such, but thank you for being one of the first friends I know IRL to join FR <3

@Kaguro Thanks for doing that Imperial Female drawing for my birthday, it looks so good and I still love it ;w;

@PatientNo7 Thanks for actually accepting my friend request, and your art is goals amirite

@Chuchi Thank you for helping me invest in Furvilla by trading currencies with me!

That's pretty much it... I'm happy for this year, although I wish my relationships were stronger...
(Bonus: Although you're not on FR, thank you Mal and Jana for being so great??? Like holy heck I love you two)
This is such a great idea!

@CrimsonSakura Thank you for being so radical, you're really my best friend. I'm glad you let me help with TSU and encouraged me to go into the forums more.

@MxBones Pretty sure you don't go online anymore, but I just gotta say that you're my biggest inspiration. Thank you for being the best skeleton ever, and keep being you! (Also you got me hooked into Overwatch how dare you)

@DragonTrainer76 I know that you're busy with work and such, but thank you for being one of the first friends I know IRL to join FR <3

@Kaguro Thanks for doing that Imperial Female drawing for my birthday, it looks so good and I still love it ;w;

@PatientNo7 Thanks for actually accepting my friend request, and your art is goals amirite

@Chuchi Thank you for helping me invest in Furvilla by trading currencies with me!

That's pretty much it... I'm happy for this year, although I wish my relationships were stronger...
(Bonus: Although you're not on FR, thank you Mal and Jana for being so great??? Like holy heck I love you two)
VAAnkLY.png
Aw, it's nice to be mentioned here! @Nesu Such a nice thread! And I want to thank you for not only hosting it, but for being a generous soul to me in the past (hey Sollux!)

*annoyingly pings people that probably don't wish to be pinged XD*

These people, just for being awesome and putting up with me all the time XD I'm not very good at this, but yeah...

@Iguruwashi my sis that I dragged into FR with me XD It's great to have someone to pester irl about FR nonsense, as well as helping you blow money on apparel all the time. Thanks for letting me be an enabler.

@wingedSentinel great RL friend that I also dragged into FR. Always love our long PMs here (I didnt forget about the newest one, just haven't had the time to properly respond!) Thank you for being such an awesome and true friend!

@squidkid15 my first friend on here, as well as dealing with my various shenanigans I spout on their page. Always great to talk about the newest things and various things we've gotten accomplished lately. Thank you for being a cool person that I can bother anytime.

@Nepkitty for having such a nice leveling service, which led me to meet such a kind person. You deserve more free time. Thank you for the leveling, but more thanks for being someone I can talk to about less trivial matters.

@Wookiara A renowned and amazing Mirror enthusiast that is always a pleasure to interact with ^^ Some really beautiful dragons with quirky lore, which always brightens my day when I read through them. Also love seeing what you hatch every morning. :3 It's part of my FR ritual. XD Thank you!

and then @TribalDragon Thank you for being the first person to finally give me a name to the source of all of the cool dragon fan art I was seeing on dA. :D I've also gotten an awesome artwork of one of my dragons from them, too!
Aw, it's nice to be mentioned here! @Nesu Such a nice thread! And I want to thank you for not only hosting it, but for being a generous soul to me in the past (hey Sollux!)

*annoyingly pings people that probably don't wish to be pinged XD*

These people, just for being awesome and putting up with me all the time XD I'm not very good at this, but yeah...

@Iguruwashi my sis that I dragged into FR with me XD It's great to have someone to pester irl about FR nonsense, as well as helping you blow money on apparel all the time. Thanks for letting me be an enabler.

@wingedSentinel great RL friend that I also dragged into FR. Always love our long PMs here (I didnt forget about the newest one, just haven't had the time to properly respond!) Thank you for being such an awesome and true friend!

@squidkid15 my first friend on here, as well as dealing with my various shenanigans I spout on their page. Always great to talk about the newest things and various things we've gotten accomplished lately. Thank you for being a cool person that I can bother anytime.

@Nepkitty for having such a nice leveling service, which led me to meet such a kind person. You deserve more free time. Thank you for the leveling, but more thanks for being someone I can talk to about less trivial matters.

@Wookiara A renowned and amazing Mirror enthusiast that is always a pleasure to interact with ^^ Some really beautiful dragons with quirky lore, which always brightens my day when I read through them. Also love seeing what you hatch every morning. :3 It's part of my FR ritual. XD Thank you!

and then @TribalDragon Thank you for being the first person to finally give me a name to the source of all of the cool dragon fan art I was seeing on dA. :D I've also gotten an awesome artwork of one of my dragons from them, too!
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!