Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ShadowDOM] Foxfire Raffle CLOSED!
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 81 82
@phoeniixfire

Was fast lane supposed to get a goodie bag?
@phoeniixfire

Was fast lane supposed to get a goodie bag?

@Blackhearted I've no idea. Let me ask @RedWillia who was doing gift bags.
@Blackhearted I've no idea. Let me ask @RedWillia who was doing gift bags.
@Blackhearted
@phoeniixfire

I will be sending out the last of the giftbags today, and, yes, the fast lane donors will also get a giftbag :)

EDIT: Lag forces me to extend the sending of the bags for one more day :{
@Blackhearted
@phoeniixfire

I will be sending out the last of the giftbags today, and, yes, the fast lane donors will also get a giftbag :)

EDIT: Lag forces me to extend the sending of the bags for one more day :{
JQQ3Fjt.png
@phoeniixfire
Can you please check the spreadsheet for me?
The Leaderboard lists
dusckwitch13
dusckwitch14
dusckwitch15
duskwitch13

I'm pretty sure all of these should be me ;)
Thanks!
@phoeniixfire
Can you please check the spreadsheet for me?
The Leaderboard lists
dusckwitch13
dusckwitch14
dusckwitch15
duskwitch13

I'm pretty sure all of these should be me ;)
Thanks!
p2NExKd.png Mi9lokp.gif vIg3iR3.gifnWzXrhS.gif
@phoeniixfire when's the drawing due? nwn
@phoeniixfire when's the drawing due? nwn
uXWoEda.png
@DuskWitch13 Are you sure you're looking at the correct sheet? I'm sure I went through the master and cleared up any misspelled names. The master sheet is here. I think you may be looking at the one from Saturday.

@Deessel Soon, probably once this issue has been sorted since no one else has come forward with any data to fix for a while.
@DuskWitch13 Are you sure you're looking at the correct sheet? I'm sure I went through the master and cleared up any misspelled names. The master sheet is here. I think you may be looking at the one from Saturday.

@Deessel Soon, probably once this issue has been sorted since no one else has come forward with any data to fix for a while.
@phoeniixfire
I looked at the one linked on the first page. Didn't realise there was another one. That one looks fine. Thanks!
@phoeniixfire
I looked at the one linked on the first page. Didn't realise there was another one. That one looks fine. Thanks!
p2NExKd.png Mi9lokp.gif vIg3iR3.gifnWzXrhS.gif
@3idolon @aboveclouds @accelerator @acheronta @achi @addmon @aelith @agareia @airyairy @aishea @aivot @alagasianflame @alatusnex @alestrius @alexicyn @allosaurcoffee @alternatewarning @amorah @anamink @anawkwardbeing @ancelstierre @anniefelis @apothecaria @arakhne @aravis @argante @aristatide @arra @artesia @artisuseless @ashtar @asiatica @astrelle @atelophobia @aurelyn @autoresponder @avatasho @averret @azcazach @azturtle @azuredusk @azurillturtle @badboyjesus @beaq @bearly @bibliomancer @blackjasper @bluefirerose @boolean @breog @briteoctopus @broderick @bumblesweet @car340 @cartilaj @cataromp @catato @catchingadri @catkinstarchild @cattangle @cattestrophic @cedric @charlieweasleyy @charoula @chatnoire @cherryj016 @cheystar @chocoli @clarkegriffin @clawfire @clozo @couloir @countingchocobos @crytical @ctar17 @cyanlight @cyberinfection @cyleris @cypris @d4rk3r @daineger @darklightraven @darkrait @darlnim @deathspecter @deessel @delcat @deltadarklight @dessoestma @deva @devibrigard @dimsum @discovered @divinelush @doniider @dragonfilia @dragonmage @dragonnmr @dragonpromise @dragonsanctuary @dreaddelrio @dubwhist @duchess @duskwitch13 @duskyflareon @eeeeel @eeriansadow @elaendorlien @eleni @eleventh @elunai @emeraldskye @emmahaa @enalahs @enivrec @espeon5712 @eulerian @evarett @exeidur @fallenduske @fangirlbookworm @fantasygirlrai @fedog @fidothehoarder @fireinthehole @firstblush @firuwyn @flamingswallow @flyingsquirrely @forelle @fosterson @fragilebones @freeli @frogata @fromidam @frozenbarioth @fusreya @geliril @gheron @ghostqueen @giallarhorn @gothkat2slashfan @grecianzephyrus @gryphonite @guardianite @gurrero @hanazawa @haoang20082 @hawkfeather @hawlucha @haxure @helenehime @hexephra @highfives @howlinggale @humanityxpeople @icicle16 @idari @igglepuff @ikarus @illuminary @implodingpotato @incognitas @insanityprelude @insufferablecrab @iralla @irarina @istandwatch @izzythypotato @jaffa @jayjem @jazz @jazzly @jinxmoonstone @joeri @johnthackery @judiama @juliamon @jurobii @justiceturtle @kaaoqi @kaizo @kalistys @kallenthesylveon @kalvin @kamishii @kardi @katargo @kathrin @katreal @katsuokai @kedia @kementeri @khyriana @kikatzu @kittah @kittyaoba @kobli @koemiri @korradorable @krimie @krocodalie @krycelli @kuriptonic @kvon @laraaelic @laraaelric @laser16 @lavendeer @leghorse @leonaa @leonna @lesaya @leucoss @lild @lilta @littledoctor @localcoconut @lome @lonin @loracarol @lordlyent @loviare @lundlaeva @madasahatter @maegelcarwen @magnifisloth @maltshakes @manarion @maralaray @maralice13 @maraylaray @maribelemerson @meganbm @mementomoe @meowesty @mercedes @mericorn @messalina @metaresolve @miamia @middie @midnightlady05 @mightyvildatilda @mimas @mirna @mitsukai @moirli @momofsix @momoi @monk @mrsnegcol @msbarrow @msbarrows @msgrump @mtgfreak @murakali @mwyears @mystica @nahtanha @nefily @negcol @nemora @nentuaby @netshy @niceshot @nicoleeirin @nidanasi @nielybh @nightwind @nobodylovesstone @nomasaurusrex @nryenth @nukleer @nyakyoin @oara @obscaenus @oceanas @octaviablake @ogham @okapi @ookamiotoko @pandamoniaz @panopticon @pearlcorgi @pennifeather @pericci @persteph @petall @pheonixponder @pheonyx @philli @pjade @plantqueen @platinumdream @plushiepalooza @porifra @prismaticskies @protowilson @pseudoscience @puffeh @puffpapa @puro @quaranth @quarilas @queensabriel @quid @radicaltad @raidye @raisin @rebekah @reconnaissance @redledger719 @remislady @renoki @revalis @rhabdo @rheadaholyc @ridara @riisa @risaia @risforrose @rook @rooksandrocks @roseredaus @rothbart @rriver @ruinousomen @sagaxi @sailorlunatone @saina @salamanderpie @saltinecracker @sammyken @saphelle @saraku @sarcasticbird @saskia @sassapphire @saturne @scarletskyz @schefflera @schneefink @scream @seamadeland @seige @selki @senchadrake @sennethe @shadica @shadowdawn199 @shinyespeon @shiraya @shizuyue @shriekthemighty @silvanuyx @silverdrake @silverphoenix @sinha27 @sinsational @siritys @skanti @skeletalecho @skydagger @skyesbride @skyggewitch @snailmuffin @snastle @snipe @sockmonkeygerald @solztize @songofsilence @sonya @sossedov @spinaria @spoopysnokelton @sqld @starkindler76 @starlight18 @starlitfire @starly @starrynightren @stasha @stealthbaguette @ster @sterlingstarling @stormchesters @stripedfrisk @sugasuga @sugaywarakoushi @sukeisu @sunsward @survivalist @sylvandyr @syncogon @synnful @tabsbrowser @taipantigress @talisi @talkstotyranids @tallypop @tamanthajayne @tarany @tarshaan @tayler @teletraan @temmievillage @teret @terraminuit @tesserwings @thalassatheblue @thardus @thatonegirl @thegracefuldeer @thisoneisblue @thoracosaurus @thousand @thunderbird21 @tidemaiden @tigressrising @timechaser @tinytalkingtina @tonake @toxipraline @trixiestreasures @trucidere @tserin @twinarmageddons @twistedflyte @uitwaaien @unluck @urbenjokester @valemora @vanq @velsim @vendrus @viikate @vikusen @viperidaemon @virvendir @vojir @wakener @watermellon @winterstarre @wold @wolfstarblade @xandrashy @xyzayne @zaphyrae @zenhugz @zombats @zoustache

Hey there raffle goers! I would like to thank you all for supporting Shadow Flight last week. We had an absolutely terrific turnout, and now it's time to give back in thanks!

All the tickets have been counted and typos have been fixed. The drawing for this raffle will be at 18:00 FRT tonight and due to the Light Sprite, I'm sure you guys would prefer me to do it live, so I'll be hosting a stream. For now, proof of sprite is on the first dragon in my lair.

I'll be pinging you all again 15 minutes before the stream begins with a link to it! Come join, we'll have some fun and listen to some music for those 15 minutes and then get right into raffle drawing! After that, I won't be doing a mass ping again, and will only be pinging the winners for each round's draw.

But before I go, I would like to announce the winner of the the Top Donor prize! The user with the highest total amount of levels sent in throughout the week is...

@tserin ! Congratulations! Your prize will be sent over shortly!

As for the badges for the Top 10 dragons and Top 10 levels sent in, I'll be sending you your badges throughout the day today! Congratulations to all of you ^_^

Thank you all again for the amazing support!
@3idolon @aboveclouds @accelerator @acheronta @achi @addmon @aelith @agareia @airyairy @aishea @aivot @alagasianflame @alatusnex @alestrius @alexicyn @allosaurcoffee @alternatewarning @amorah @anamink @anawkwardbeing @ancelstierre @anniefelis @apothecaria @arakhne @aravis @argante @aristatide @arra @artesia @artisuseless @ashtar @asiatica @astrelle @atelophobia @aurelyn @autoresponder @avatasho @averret @azcazach @azturtle @azuredusk @azurillturtle @badboyjesus @beaq @bearly @bibliomancer @blackjasper @bluefirerose @boolean @breog @briteoctopus @broderick @bumblesweet @car340 @cartilaj @cataromp @catato @catchingadri @catkinstarchild @cattangle @cattestrophic @cedric @charlieweasleyy @charoula @chatnoire @cherryj016 @cheystar @chocoli @clarkegriffin @clawfire @clozo @couloir @countingchocobos @crytical @ctar17 @cyanlight @cyberinfection @cyleris @cypris @d4rk3r @daineger @darklightraven @darkrait @darlnim @deathspecter @deessel @delcat @deltadarklight @dessoestma @deva @devibrigard @dimsum @discovered @divinelush @doniider @dragonfilia @dragonmage @dragonnmr @dragonpromise @dragonsanctuary @dreaddelrio @dubwhist @duchess @duskwitch13 @duskyflareon @eeeeel @eeriansadow @elaendorlien @eleni @eleventh @elunai @emeraldskye @emmahaa @enalahs @enivrec @espeon5712 @eulerian @evarett @exeidur @fallenduske @fangirlbookworm @fantasygirlrai @fedog @fidothehoarder @fireinthehole @firstblush @firuwyn @flamingswallow @flyingsquirrely @forelle @fosterson @fragilebones @freeli @frogata @fromidam @frozenbarioth @fusreya @geliril @gheron @ghostqueen @giallarhorn @gothkat2slashfan @grecianzephyrus @gryphonite @guardianite @gurrero @hanazawa @haoang20082 @hawkfeather @hawlucha @haxure @helenehime @hexephra @highfives @howlinggale @humanityxpeople @icicle16 @idari @igglepuff @ikarus @illuminary @implodingpotato @incognitas @insanityprelude @insufferablecrab @iralla @irarina @istandwatch @izzythypotato @jaffa @jayjem @jazz @jazzly @jinxmoonstone @joeri @johnthackery @judiama @juliamon @jurobii @justiceturtle @kaaoqi @kaizo @kalistys @kallenthesylveon @kalvin @kamishii @kardi @katargo @kathrin @katreal @katsuokai @kedia @kementeri @khyriana @kikatzu @kittah @kittyaoba @kobli @koemiri @korradorable @krimie @krocodalie @krycelli @kuriptonic @kvon @laraaelic @laraaelric @laser16 @lavendeer @leghorse @leonaa @leonna @lesaya @leucoss @lild @lilta @littledoctor @localcoconut @lome @lonin @loracarol @lordlyent @loviare @lundlaeva @madasahatter @maegelcarwen @magnifisloth @maltshakes @manarion @maralaray @maralice13 @maraylaray @maribelemerson @meganbm @mementomoe @meowesty @mercedes @mericorn @messalina @metaresolve @miamia @middie @midnightlady05 @mightyvildatilda @mimas @mirna @mitsukai @moirli @momofsix @momoi @monk @mrsnegcol @msbarrow @msbarrows @msgrump @mtgfreak @murakali @mwyears @mystica @nahtanha @nefily @negcol @nemora @nentuaby @netshy @niceshot @nicoleeirin @nidanasi @nielybh @nightwind @nobodylovesstone @nomasaurusrex @nryenth @nukleer @nyakyoin @oara @obscaenus @oceanas @octaviablake @ogham @okapi @ookamiotoko @pandamoniaz @panopticon @pearlcorgi @pennifeather @pericci @persteph @petall @pheonixponder @pheonyx @philli @pjade @plantqueen @platinumdream @plushiepalooza @porifra @prismaticskies @protowilson @pseudoscience @puffeh @puffpapa @puro @quaranth @quarilas @queensabriel @quid @radicaltad @raidye @raisin @rebekah @reconnaissance @redledger719 @remislady @renoki @revalis @rhabdo @rheadaholyc @ridara @riisa @risaia @risforrose @rook @rooksandrocks @roseredaus @rothbart @rriver @ruinousomen @sagaxi @sailorlunatone @saina @salamanderpie @saltinecracker @sammyken @saphelle @saraku @sarcasticbird @saskia @sassapphire @saturne @scarletskyz @schefflera @schneefink @scream @seamadeland @seige @selki @senchadrake @sennethe @shadica @shadowdawn199 @shinyespeon @shiraya @shizuyue @shriekthemighty @silvanuyx @silverdrake @silverphoenix @sinha27 @sinsational @siritys @skanti @skeletalecho @skydagger @skyesbride @skyggewitch @snailmuffin @snastle @snipe @sockmonkeygerald @solztize @songofsilence @sonya @sossedov @spinaria @spoopysnokelton @sqld @starkindler76 @starlight18 @starlitfire @starly @starrynightren @stasha @stealthbaguette @ster @sterlingstarling @stormchesters @stripedfrisk @sugasuga @sugaywarakoushi @sukeisu @sunsward @survivalist @sylvandyr @syncogon @synnful @tabsbrowser @taipantigress @talisi @talkstotyranids @tallypop @tamanthajayne @tarany @tarshaan @tayler @teletraan @temmievillage @teret @terraminuit @tesserwings @thalassatheblue @thardus @thatonegirl @thegracefuldeer @thisoneisblue @thoracosaurus @thousand @thunderbird21 @tidemaiden @tigressrising @timechaser @tinytalkingtina @tonake @toxipraline @trixiestreasures @trucidere @tserin @twinarmageddons @twistedflyte @uitwaaien @unluck @urbenjokester @valemora @vanq @velsim @vendrus @viikate @vikusen @viperidaemon @virvendir @vojir @wakener @watermellon @winterstarre @wold @wolfstarblade @xandrashy @xyzayne @zaphyrae @zenhugz @zombats @zoustache

Hey there raffle goers! I would like to thank you all for supporting Shadow Flight last week. We had an absolutely terrific turnout, and now it's time to give back in thanks!

All the tickets have been counted and typos have been fixed. The drawing for this raffle will be at 18:00 FRT tonight and due to the Light Sprite, I'm sure you guys would prefer me to do it live, so I'll be hosting a stream. For now, proof of sprite is on the first dragon in my lair.

I'll be pinging you all again 15 minutes before the stream begins with a link to it! Come join, we'll have some fun and listen to some music for those 15 minutes and then get right into raffle drawing! After that, I won't be doing a mass ping again, and will only be pinging the winners for each round's draw.

But before I go, I would like to announce the winner of the the Top Donor prize! The user with the highest total amount of levels sent in throughout the week is...

@tserin ! Congratulations! Your prize will be sent over shortly!

As for the badges for the Top 10 dragons and Top 10 levels sent in, I'll be sending you your badges throughout the day today! Congratulations to all of you ^_^

Thank you all again for the amazing support!
tMGni6J.png
@Zwolfoi Oh, man! That's a really cool idea!! I wish I could watch the stream, but I won't be able to due to the time. Is there any possibility of there being a recording? ;o; If not, that's okay!! Thanks for all your hard work!!
@Zwolfoi Oh, man! That's a really cool idea!! I wish I could watch the stream, but I won't be able to due to the time. Is there any possibility of there being a recording? ;o; If not, that's okay!! Thanks for all your hard work!!
foddart.pngpublic_buy__raffle.pnggrab_bags.png
Allll the hype
Allll the hype
h6cYa1L.gif....

lion | FR+0 | i do art. pls buy it

i will singlehandedly armwrestle the shadowbinder.
tumblr_ozl54fdz7Q1wvvm88o4_100.png
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 81 82