Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | HoardClearing Raffle (Complete)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 75 76
@Freshwater

EVERYONE is allowed to participate! But if you buy a ticket and say in the forum, here, that you are a newbie (which you have done) you get an EXTRA 10 free tickets.

Make sense?
@Freshwater

EVERYONE is allowed to participate! But if you buy a ticket and say in the forum, here, that you are a newbie (which you have done) you get an EXTRA 10 free tickets.

Make sense?
Looking for these dragons (Help!) --

Female - Ice eyes - Ob/Sunset/Marigold
Male - Water eyes - Tan/Azure/Sand
Male - Nature eyes - Midnight/Midnight/Marigold
@Chantares

Yes! Okay, I would like to buy a ticket as well.
@Chantares

Yes! Okay, I would like to buy a ticket as well.
@Freshwater

You got it! Just send 1 gem or 1000 treasure (per ticket) to me via PM or one-way Crossroads and I will record your tickets. When enough tickets have been sold (or January 6 arrives, whichever is last) I will hold the drawings for the prizes!

You are welcome to purchase as many tickets as you like, but you must purchase at least one ticket to be eligible for the free tickets.

Also, you can earn free tickets (1 per day per user) by bumping the thread (just post BUMP!) and you can earn free tickets by referring other users (5 per day per user referring) to the thread here.
@Freshwater

You got it! Just send 1 gem or 1000 treasure (per ticket) to me via PM or one-way Crossroads and I will record your tickets. When enough tickets have been sold (or January 6 arrives, whichever is last) I will hold the drawings for the prizes!

You are welcome to purchase as many tickets as you like, but you must purchase at least one ticket to be eligible for the free tickets.

Also, you can earn free tickets (1 per day per user) by bumping the thread (just post BUMP!) and you can earn free tickets by referring other users (5 per day per user referring) to the thread here.

@Chantares

Thank you, I will send the treasure with a pm.
@Chantares

Thank you, I will send the treasure with a pm.
bump
bump

@Chantares
I'd like to enter and I'm a newbie! :D
So, send a pm with 1kt, right?
@Chantares
I'd like to enter and I'm a newbie! :D
So, send a pm with 1kt, right?
@Chantares
Hey, im a newbie!
Ill buy 3 tickets and send 3000t as payment via message
@Chantares
Hey, im a newbie!
Ill buy 3 tickets and send 3000t as payment via message
bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png Mikah or SentientPumpkins
MUYNhfy.png
JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Lantern-2.png bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png
tChn3sz.png
I work full time and I'm a full time student, responses may be slow
@Wakabe

Yep, that's right! 1g/1kt per ticket you wish to purchase. You get 10 free tickets with your first ticket purchase if you are a newbie.

@antisocialgem

Remember, too, that you can also get free tickets by bumping the thread once a day, and by referring other players to the raffle!
@Wakabe

Yep, that's right! 1g/1kt per ticket you wish to purchase. You get 10 free tickets with your first ticket purchase if you are a newbie.

@antisocialgem

Remember, too, that you can also get free tickets by bumping the thread once a day, and by referring other players to the raffle!

@Wakabe

@antisocialgem

@Wakabe

@antisocialgem

@Chantares I'm a newbie as of last month. CR sent. Thank you!
@Chantares I'm a newbie as of last month. CR sent. Thank you!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 75 76