Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Twelve Days of Gifts - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
It's the holiday season, and I thought I'd bring about a little holiday cheer with a free giveaway! As the title states, there are twelve prize packs for you guys...so, let's get started! [b]How to Enter[/b] - Leave a comment on this forum post telling me something you're looking forward to this holiday season! Whether it be seeing relatives, Night of the Nocturne, presents, anything! - You need to follow the rule above in order to be counted for the draw. Comments that don't do this will be ignored. - You may only enter once. - [u]Please do NOT Ping me in your comment![/u] You won't be penalised for doing so, it just makes my job easier if you don't. - Entries will close Monday 5th December at 23:00 Server Time; the winners will receive their prizes after rollover. [b]The Prize Packs[/b] Leaving a comment will enter you for all prize packs, but you can only win one! Winners are chosen via a random number generator. [quote name="1. Outer Beauty"][item=heartred croaker crate] [item=heartred croaker] [item=heartred croaker leg] x99[/quote] [quote name="2. Dark Frog"][item=blackwing croaker crate] [item=blackwing croaker] [item=blackwing croaker leg] x99[/quote] [quote name="3. Misted Mire"][item=mistwatch shellion crate] [item=mistwatch shellion] [item=rolling scarab] x99[/quote] [quote name="4. Brass Band"][item=brass steampunk goggles] [item=brass steampunk scarf] [item=brass steampunk vest] [item=brass steampunk wings] [item=brass steampunk gloves] [item=brass steampunk spats] [item=brass steampunk tail bauble][/quote] [quote name="5. Cauldron Critters"][item=leftover residue] [item=lesser wisp][/quote] [quote name="6. Skinned Bogsneaks"][item=skin: sardonyx cabochon] [item=skin: almagest][/quote] [quote name="7. Warrior's Tatters"][item=ravenskull broadsword] [item=bloody head bandage] [item=bloody neck bandage][/quote] [quote name="8. Silver Science"][item=silver earrings of science] [item=silver amulet of science] [item=silver cuffs of science][/quote] [quote name="9. Clawfully Shiny"][item=glowing red clawtips] [item=glowing blue clawtips] [item=glowing orange clawtips] [item=glowing green clawtips] [item=glowing purple clawtips][/quote] [quote name="10. Diversity Ticket"][item=breed change: tundra] [item=breed change: fae] [item=breed change: mirror] [item=breed change: guardian][/quote] [quote name="11. Night of the Nocturne"][item=unhatched nocturne egg][/quote] [quote name="12. Flames of Glory"][item=magmatic pauldrons][/quote] Good luck, and happy holidays! [b]Raffle Pinglist[/b] I host free giveaways at least twice a month. If you're interested in being notified of new giveaways, please send me a PM titled "Raffle Pinglist" or something similar [i]Pinglist was here.[/i]
It's the holiday season, and I thought I'd bring about a little holiday cheer with a free giveaway! As the title states, there are twelve prize packs for you guys...so, let's get started!

How to Enter
- Leave a comment on this forum post telling me something you're looking forward to this holiday season! Whether it be seeing relatives, Night of the Nocturne, presents, anything!
- You need to follow the rule above in order to be counted for the draw. Comments that don't do this will be ignored.
- You may only enter once.
- Please do NOT Ping me in your comment! You won't be penalised for doing so, it just makes my job easier if you don't.
- Entries will close Monday 5th December at 23:00 Server Time; the winners will receive their prizes after rollover.

The Prize Packs
Leaving a comment will enter you for all prize packs, but you can only win one! Winners are chosen via a random number generator.
1. Outer Beauty wrote:
Heartred Croaker Crate Heartred Croaker Heartred Croaker Leg x99
2. Dark Frog wrote:
Blackwing Croaker Crate Blackwing Croaker Blackwing Croaker Leg x99
3. Misted Mire wrote:
Mistwatch Shellion Crate Mistwatch Shellion Rolling Scarab x99
4. Brass Band wrote:
Brass Steampunk Goggles Brass Steampunk Scarf Brass Steampunk Vest Brass Steampunk Wings Brass Steampunk Gloves Brass Steampunk Spats Brass Steampunk Tail Bauble
5. Cauldron Critters wrote:
Leftover Residue Lesser Wisp
6. Skinned Bogsneaks wrote:
Skin: Sardonyx Cabochon Skin: Almagest
7. Warrior's Tatters wrote:
Ravenskull Broadsword Bloody Head Bandage Bloody Neck Bandage
8. Silver Science wrote:
Silver Earrings of Science Silver Amulet of Science Silver Cuffs of Science
9. Clawfully Shiny wrote:
Glowing Red Clawtips Glowing Blue Clawtips Glowing Orange Clawtips Glowing Green Clawtips Glowing Purple Clawtips
10. Diversity Ticket wrote:
Breed Change: Tundra Breed Change: Fae Breed Change: Mirror Breed Change: Guardian
11. Night of the Nocturne wrote:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg
12. Flames of Glory wrote:
Magmatic Pauldrons

Good luck, and happy holidays!

Raffle Pinglist
I host free giveaways at least twice a month. If you're interested in being notified of new giveaways, please send me a PM titled "Raffle Pinglist" or something similar

Pinglist was here.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
@*******
Thanks for holding this! I don't actually do holidays, but I'm really looking forward to seeing snow this season. We normally only get one snow a year, and I don't care if I'm an adult, I'm going sledding and will build a snowman!
@*******
Thanks for holding this! I don't actually do holidays, but I'm really looking forward to seeing snow this season. We normally only get one snow a year, and I don't care if I'm an adult, I'm going sledding and will build a snowman!
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
@*******

It will be my very first NoN, and I'm so excited to see what's in it!
@*******

It will be my very first NoN, and I'm so excited to see what's in it!
MyfNmKq.png
@*******
I'm looking forwards to baking some tasty treats! ...and dragons, and family, and new art stuff--- basically everything! 0w0
@*******
I'm looking forwards to baking some tasty treats! ...and dragons, and family, and new art stuff--- basically everything! 0w0
oh cool! @*******
oh cool! @*******
2yk0whz.jpg
@******* I'm looking forward for presents duh, seeing my relatives and, of course, my first Night of the Nocturne! :D
@******* I'm looking forward for presents duh, seeing my relatives and, of course, my first Night of the Nocturne! :D
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
I'm looking forward to spending some quiet time with the few carefully selected loved ones I share the holidays with <3 My fiance will also do a videocall with his parents again which was really fun last time. Oh, and the tasty food!!
I'm looking forward to spending some quiet time with the few carefully selected loved ones I share the holidays with <3 My fiance will also do a videocall with his parents again which was really fun last time. Oh, and the tasty food!!
naturef2.png
@******* I cannot wait for night of the nocturne but also I have nearly three weeks off from school
@******* I cannot wait for night of the nocturne but also I have nearly three weeks off from school
I joined February this year so I'm excited and curious for night of the nocturne, as I've never seen it before!
I joined February this year so I'm excited and curious for night of the nocturne, as I've never seen it before!
?bJqNt=party_oras.png[/url] IPU0tJf.png cc3E3.gif
I am so excited to see my brother who is at college and for presents and for snow and for winter break and I am excited to be excited!
sorry I pinged you please don't disqualify me!
I am so excited to see my brother who is at college and for presents and for snow and for winter break and I am excited to be excited!
sorry I pinged you please don't disqualify me!
I'm a He/Him BNet tag: Tyraniccus#1752 Come play with me just send a friend request
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11