Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [RBC] Choose Your Own Adventure! [OVER!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/0yclzFy.png[/img] [color=saddlebrown][size=6]WELCOME ALL TO A RAFFLE ADVENTURE![/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/g7eEsu0.png[/img] Before you lies a grand adventure that could earn you fame and fortune. In this raffle event tickets are earned from playing through the adventure each day of the Rockbreaker's Ceremony. If you wish to take part please read the instructions and rules below! [size=4][b]EDIT: This raffle is over! To jump to where the winners were posted please [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2048849/24#post_24220050]Click Here![/url][/b][/size] [size=6]INSTRUCTIONS & RULES[/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/KEOUGqW.png[/img] [b]TO PLAY:[/b] Each day there will be a form posted. This choose your own adventure is not a group adventure, it is individually played. As the story progresses it will branch off into a total of 8 different endings. At that point groups of players will be pinged to their proper form based off of their answer from the previous day.[b] Use your FR Username and FR ID! Please only answer the form you are pinged to! Answering forms you are not pinged to can cause confusion for all and end up with you being disqualified from the raffle![/b] You may join into the event at any time but keep in mind that you still must start from the first day's form and can only fill out one form per day. [b]Anyone who fills out more than one form a day will be immediately disqualified to keep things fair for those who follow the rules.[/b] Each player chooses a class from five different classes. There are as follows: Beast Master, Black Mage, White Mage, Knight and Rogue. You can only choose one class! [b]There is NO changing classes mid raffle! If you change your class in the middle of the raffle you will be disqualified! [/b] Your class is how you let us know which prize pack you want your raffle tickets to go towards! There is a prize pack tailored to each class. They all contain a set of armor, a familiar, a stack of materials and a chest! [b]There will only be one winner per prize pack for a total of five winners.[/b] During the adventure some choices may earn you small prizes as well as advancing the story! [b]These prizes will be mailed out at the end of the adventure once all the information and tickets are tallied up.[/b] [b][size=5]Please ping @CakeCafe to start the game! You must ping me first so I can keep track of who is playing! In your first post you must tell me what class you have chosen! [/b][/size] [b]TO EARN EXTRA TICKETS:[/b] [b]There are two ways to earn extra tickets to the raffle![/b] If you play every single day you will get a bonus ticket at the end for being a dedicated adventurer! This means you will get a total of 8 tickets just for playing the raffles game! To earn 2 more extra tickets to the raffle you can fill out your "characters" guild sheet! This would be the information that your adventurer would normally give to a guild should they want to sign up and start questing! You can find the character sheet below to fill out at anytime during the quest. [b]It will only count for tickets if it is turned in before Day 7.[/b] [b]The max amount of tickets that can be earned during the event is 10 tickets total.[/b] [size=6]BADGES[/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/g7eEsu0.png[/img] Each class will earn badges based on their participation! Each day will earn you not only 1 ticket but also 1 level. There are badges for level 1, level 4 and level 7! These badges are meant for Dragon Profiles or Clan Profiles! I apologize they were not made to fit into signatures. [b]Everyone is free to use and grab the badges displayed here for level 1 adventurers![/b] However the badges for levels 4 and 7 will only be distributed at the end of the raffle. [img]http://i.imgur.com/diNog6l.png[/img] :: [img]http://i.imgur.com/raKiNyU.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/j4qcSbG.png[/img] :: [img]http://i.imgur.com/ivWloEb.png[/img] :: [img]http://i.imgur.com/rpShlMS.png[/img] [size=6]OTHER INFORMATION[/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/KEOUGqW.png[/img] Please bear with me as this is my first time ever hosting an event on Flight Rising. I do not have anyone helping me out with distribution of the forms or prizes so please make sure to ping if anything goes wrong or you see a mistake! I will be doing my best to run this adventure as smoothly as possible. I will have ping groups made and set up as the story goes along and will do my best not to get anyone mixed up. If there is a mix up and it is my fault you obviously will not be disqualified from the raffle, we will do our best to fix the mistake and get you back on the proper path! As for the prizes I will be doing my best to get all prizes and items found throughout the story mailed out by the 10th. If you have been pinged as a winner and do not receive your prize by then PLEASE PING ME. I am only human! However we have our fingers crossed for all prizes to be mailed out swiftly and smoothly! [b]Right now the game is open! I am 2 hours ahead of Flight Rising time. I work a fairly hectic schedule so the forms will be posted on this time table for anyone who is interested or wants to keep track![/b] Sunday, Monday, Tuesday will all be posted around 6 to 8 pm FR time. Wednesday, Thursday, Friday will all be posted around 12 to 2 pm FR time. Saturday all endings will be posted around 6 to 8 pm FR time. The Head Banner + All Badges were drawn by CakeCafe. Thin Dirt Separating Borders were made by Mineral All Spreadsheets + All Forms were made by celelorien All story + quest choices were written by CakeCafe
0yclzFy.png

WELCOME ALL TO A RAFFLE ADVENTURE!
g7eEsu0.png

Before you lies a grand adventure that could earn you fame and fortune. In this raffle event tickets are earned from playing through the adventure each day of the Rockbreaker's Ceremony. If you wish to take part please read the instructions and rules below!

EDIT: This raffle is over! To jump to where the winners were posted please Click Here!

INSTRUCTIONS & RULES
KEOUGqW.png

TO PLAY:

Each day there will be a form posted. This choose your own adventure is not a group adventure, it is individually played. As the story progresses it will branch off into a total of 8 different endings. At that point groups of players will be pinged to their proper form based off of their answer from the previous day. Use your FR Username and FR ID! Please only answer the form you are pinged to! Answering forms you are not pinged to can cause confusion for all and end up with you being disqualified from the raffle!

You may join into the event at any time but keep in mind that you still must start from the first day's form and can only fill out one form per day. Anyone who fills out more than one form a day will be immediately disqualified to keep things fair for those who follow the rules.

Each player chooses a class from five different classes. There are as follows: Beast Master, Black Mage, White Mage, Knight and Rogue. You can only choose one class! There is NO changing classes mid raffle! If you change your class in the middle of the raffle you will be disqualified!

Your class is how you let us know which prize pack you want your raffle tickets to go towards! There is a prize pack tailored to each class. They all contain a set of armor, a familiar, a stack of materials and a chest! There will only be one winner per prize pack for a total of five winners.

During the adventure some choices may earn you small prizes as well as advancing the story! These prizes will be mailed out at the end of the adventure once all the information and tickets are tallied up.

Please ping @CakeCafe to start the game! You must ping me first so I can keep track of who is playing! In your first post you must tell me what class you have chosen!

TO EARN EXTRA TICKETS:

There are two ways to earn extra tickets to the raffle!

If you play every single day you will get a bonus ticket at the end for being a dedicated adventurer! This means you will get a total of 8 tickets just for playing the raffles game!

To earn 2 more extra tickets to the raffle you can fill out your "characters" guild sheet! This would be the information that your adventurer would normally give to a guild should they want to sign up and start questing! You can find the character sheet below to fill out at anytime during the quest. It will only count for tickets if it is turned in before Day 7.

The max amount of tickets that can be earned during the event is 10 tickets total.

BADGES
g7eEsu0.png

Each class will earn badges based on their participation! Each day will earn you not only 1 ticket but also 1 level. There are badges for level 1, level 4 and level 7! These badges are meant for Dragon Profiles or Clan Profiles! I apologize they were not made to fit into signatures. Everyone is free to use and grab the badges displayed here for level 1 adventurers! However the badges for levels 4 and 7 will only be distributed at the end of the raffle.

diNog6l.png :: raKiNyU.png
j4qcSbG.png :: ivWloEb.png :: rpShlMS.png

OTHER INFORMATION
KEOUGqW.png

Please bear with me as this is my first time ever hosting an event on Flight Rising. I do not have anyone helping me out with distribution of the forms or prizes so please make sure to ping if anything goes wrong or you see a mistake! I will be doing my best to run this adventure as smoothly as possible.

I will have ping groups made and set up as the story goes along and will do my best not to get anyone mixed up. If there is a mix up and it is my fault you obviously will not be disqualified from the raffle, we will do our best to fix the mistake and get you back on the proper path!

As for the prizes I will be doing my best to get all prizes and items found throughout the story mailed out by the 10th. If you have been pinged as a winner and do not receive your prize by then PLEASE PING ME. I am only human! However we have our fingers crossed for all prizes to be mailed out swiftly and smoothly!

Right now the game is open! I am 2 hours ahead of Flight Rising time. I work a fairly hectic schedule so the forms will be posted on this time table for anyone who is interested or wants to keep track!

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday will all be posted around 6 to 8 pm FR time.
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday will all be posted around 12 to 2 pm FR time.
Saturday all endings will be posted around 6 to 8 pm FR time.

The Head Banner + All Badges were drawn by CakeCafe.
Thin Dirt Separating Borders were made by Mineral
All Spreadsheets + All Forms were made by celelorien
All story + quest choices were written by CakeCafe
[center][color=Saddlebrown][size=6]CLASS PRIZE PACKS[/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/g7eEsu0.png[/img] [quote=BEASTMASTER] [item=Primal Banner] [item=Primal leather arm guards] [item=Primal leather boots] [item=Primal claws] [item=Primal headdress] [item=Primal shoulder guard] [item=Primal kilt] [item=Painted Protobeast] [item=Iron Treasure Chest] [item=Driftwood Branch]x99 [/quote] [quote=BLACK MAGE] [item=Sorcerer's Tatters] [item=Snowsquall Floracat] [item=Iron Treasure Chest] [item=Mimic Powder]x99 [/quote] [quote=WHITE MAGE] [item=Witch's Tatters] [item=Tuxedo Floracat] [item=Iron Treasure Chest] [item=White Linen Fabric Scrap]x99 [/quote] [quote=KNIGHT] [item=Burnished Gold boots] [item=Burnished Gold gauntlets] [item=Burnished Gold gorget] [item=Burnished Gold belt] [item=Burnished Gold helmet] [item=Burnished Gold pauldrons] [item=Burnished Gold tail cuffs] [item=Clown Hippocampus] [item=Iron Treasure Chest] [item=Eye Agate]x99 [/quote] [quote=ROGUE] [item=Forest Rogue belt] [item=Forest Rogue vest] [item=Forest Rogue bracers] [item=Forest Rogue footpads] [item=Forest Rogue cape] [item=Forest Rogue trousers] [item=Forest Rogue hood] [item=Forest Rogue mask] [item=Forest Rogue tail binding] [item=Forest Rogue gloves] [item=Forest Rogue wing guard] [item=Gladeveins Needletooth] [item=Iron Treasure Chest] [item=Fool's Gold]x99 [/quote] [color=Saddlebrown][size=6]UNLOCKED[/size] For adventurers who followed the rules the entire raffle and participated every single day on time! Each adventurer who qualifies for this pack will have their name entered once. [quote=For Completed Adventurers Only~!] [item=celadon arm silks] [item=celadon leg silks] [item=celadon silk sash] [item=celadon silk scarf] [item=celadon wing silks] [item=celadon tail bangle] [item=celadon silk veil] [item=celadon fillet] [item=Emeraldback Shardspawn] [item=Iron Treasure Chest] [item=Depleted Sacridite]x99 [b][size=4]Plus 100 Gems![/size][/b][/quote]
CLASS PRIZE PACKS
g7eEsu0.png

BEASTMASTER wrote:
Primal Banner Primal Leather Arm Guards Primal Leather Boots Primal Claws Primal Headdress Primal Shoulder Guard Primal Kilt
Painted Protobeast Iron Treasure Chest Driftwood Branch x99
BLACK MAGE wrote:
Sorcerer's Tatters
Snowsquall Floracat Iron Treasure Chest Mimic Powder x99
WHITE MAGE wrote:
Witch's Tatters
Tuxedo Floracat Iron Treasure Chest White Linen Fabric Scrap x99
KNIGHT wrote:
Burnished Gold Boots Burnished Gold Gauntlets Burnished Gold Gorget Burnished Gold Belt Burnished Gold Helmet Burnished Gold Pauldrons Burnished Gold Tail Cuffs
Clown Hippocampus Iron Treasure Chest Eye Agate x99
ROGUE wrote:
Forest Rogue Belt Forest Rogue Vest Forest Rogue Bracers Forest Rogue Footpads Forest Rogue Cape Forest Rogue Trousers Forest Rogue Hood Forest Rogue Mask Forest Rogue Tail Binding Forest Rogue Gloves Forest Rogue Wing Guard
Gladeveins Needletooth Iron Treasure Chest Fool's Gold x99

UNLOCKED
For adventurers who followed the rules the entire raffle and participated every single day on time! Each adventurer who qualifies for this pack will have their name entered once.

For Completed Adventurers Only~! wrote:
Celadon Arm Silks Celadon Leg Silks Celadon Silk Sash Celadon Silk Scarf Celadon Wing Silks Celadon Tail Bangle Celadon Silk Veil
Celadon Fillet
Emeraldback Shardspawn Iron Treasure Chest Depleted Sacridite x99

Plus 100 Gems!
[center][color=Saddlebrown][Size=6]GUILD HALL CHARACTER SHEET[/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/KEOUGqW.png[/img] [b]For 2 extra tickets you can fill out this character sheet below! To turn in a sheet please ping me in the post you put your sheet into! I will be marking who has turned in sheets below! Sheets can be turned in right away before the First Day Forms but will not count if they are turned in on Day 7(Dec. 3rd).[/b] [/center] [quote=CHARACTER SHEET] [b]Adventurer's Name:[/b] (You can make up a character or you can use one of your dragons!) [b]Adventurer's Class:[/b] (Please put what class you have chosen your tickets to go to!) [b]Weaknesses:[/b] (Put at least 2 weaknesses!) [b]Strengths:[/b] (Put at least 2 strengths!) [b]Personality:[/b] (Please fill out at least a paragraph for this question! A small paragraph is considered 3-5 sentences)[/quote] [code][b]Adventurer's Name:[/b] (You can make up a character or you can use one of your dragons!) [b]Adventurer's Class:[/b] (Please put what class you have chosen your tickets to go to!) [b]Weaknesses:[/b] (Put at least 2 weaknesses!) [b]Strengths:[/b] (Put at least 2 strengths!) [b]Personality:[/b] (Please fill out at least a paragraph for this question! A small paragraph is considered 3-5 sentences)[/code] [color=transparent]*** *** *** *** [center][color=saddlebrown][size=6]TURNED IN SHEETS[/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/g7eEsu0.png[/img] List of everyone who has turned in a character sheet for 2 extra tickets! (Order on list means nothing!) [size=2] 1. Rosetail 2. mfncool 3. Falconair 4. Pippypip20 5. tigressRising 6. Serendipital 7. Eialyne 8. wetdog15 [s]9. Delcat[/s] 10. thehungryfox 11. Toothless 12. Elsu 13. krisfire 14. MindfangSerket 15. Tsaiah 16. Virtualhel 17. Pandacow 18. Eiyora 19. JinxMoonstone 20. Elysiuhm 21. Pandamoniaz 22. LordlyEnt 23. Siritys 24. SeaGodling 25. KitsuneChaos 26. xandrashy 27. TheAlchemist 28. SaturdayLemon 29. Plectranthus 30. Violetah 31. Peachycupcake525 32. Mistywolf77 33. Dreadnoughtus 34. helacute 35. Ninive 36. Thewarywatcher13 37. cherryj016 38. alagasianflame 39. Tales 40. RemanLT 41. Perrydotto 42. Koffein 43. Kagehana 44. WorldOfOurOwn [s]45. Losiana[/s] 46. Pennifeather 47. Lainer 48. Girales 49. Umberink 50. Hyululu 51. Origamer 52. Alephelion 53. BabySnake 54. felistopaz 55. clarax 56. Kapara 57. DoppelBia 58. casuallySleepy 59. Hinumi 60. azurillturtle 61. Krycelli 62. Ragnarok42 63. ThisOneIsBlue
GUILD HALL CHARACTER SHEET
KEOUGqW.png

For 2 extra tickets you can fill out this character sheet below! To turn in a sheet please ping me in the post you put your sheet into! I will be marking who has turned in sheets below! Sheets can be turned in right away before the First Day Forms but will not count if they are turned in on Day 7(Dec. 3rd).

CHARACTER SHEET wrote:

Adventurer's Name: (You can make up a character or you can use one of your dragons!)
Adventurer's Class: (Please put what class you have chosen your tickets to go to!)

Weaknesses: (Put at least 2 weaknesses!)
Strengths: (Put at least 2 strengths!)

Personality: (Please fill out at least a paragraph for this question! A small paragraph is considered 3-5 sentences)

Code:
[b]Adventurer's Name:[/b] (You can make up a character or you can use one of your dragons!) [b]Adventurer's Class:[/b] (Please put what class you have chosen your tickets to go to!) [b]Weaknesses:[/b] (Put at least 2 weaknesses!) [b]Strengths:[/b] (Put at least 2 strengths!) [b]Personality:[/b] (Please fill out at least a paragraph for this question! A small paragraph is considered 3-5 sentences)

TURNED IN SHEETS
g7eEsu0.png

List of everyone who has turned in a character sheet for 2 extra tickets! (Order on list means nothing!)

1. Rosetail
2. mfncool
3. Falconair
4. Pippypip20
5. tigressRising
6. Serendipital
7. Eialyne
8. wetdog15
9. Delcat
10. thehungryfox
11. Toothless
12. Elsu
13. krisfire
14. MindfangSerket
15. Tsaiah
16. Virtualhel
17. Pandacow
18. Eiyora
19. JinxMoonstone
20. Elysiuhm
21. Pandamoniaz
22. LordlyEnt
23. Siritys
24. SeaGodling
25. KitsuneChaos
26. xandrashy
27. TheAlchemist
28. SaturdayLemon
29. Plectranthus
30. Violetah
31. Peachycupcake525
32. Mistywolf77
33. Dreadnoughtus
34. helacute
35. Ninive
36. Thewarywatcher13
37. cherryj016
38. alagasianflame
39. Tales
40. RemanLT
41. Perrydotto
42. Koffein
43. Kagehana
44. WorldOfOurOwn
45. Losiana
46. Pennifeather
47. Lainer
48. Girales
49. Umberink
50. Hyululu
51. Origamer
52. Alephelion
53. BabySnake
54. felistopaz
55. clarax
56. Kapara
57. DoppelBia
58. casuallySleepy
59. Hinumi
60. azurillturtle
61. Krycelli
62. Ragnarok42
63. ThisOneIsBlue
[center][color=saddlebrown][size=6]ADVENTURE FORMS[/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/KEOUGqW.png[/img] EXAMPLE OF A DAY'S FORM Story Blurb FR Name ____ FR ID ____ Class ____ Option 1 or 2 [color=saddlebrown] Here is where I will compile all the OLD adventure forms after the next days form has been released. [b]This is not for players to use to fill out several sheets at once[/b]. This is for my own organization as well as for people to use in case they cannot find the ping/post for a particular day. As said above joining late is just fine but to keep things fair to our players who start and participate every day there will still be the rule of One Form Per Day. If you join late, still start at Day One's Form or else the story won't make any sense! If you happen to miss a day you will must start with the day you missed![/center][color=saddlebrown] [b]DAY ONE:[/b] [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1dXiQILKL89K0dAbpwqZrBtv74AmAUpuRGNRi20-A5lM] Day One - For Everyone[/url] [b]DAY TWO:[/b] [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1j7nLe6zU859Jd0v0GFzvBPKPvppcmMaIGTcXAMDLbk4]Day Two - Forest[/url] [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1-4FxZv_Sz4YAay_jfjOOG27kTnoyYST3ICrZY0s9-EI]Day Two - Cave[/url] [b]DAY THREE:[/b] [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1DscT7fhmljJjbia0kdK9NlafURuFiq8AfFL5BSl9Kcw] Day Three - Forest[/url] [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1HG1g8uAvKu4_kGHeGwciFTP28qYV24TOneF3Pi0KX0o] Day Three - Cave[/url] [b]DAY FOUR:[/b] [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1LDP2zCVM5dExhiLnJriBSajbkydGvyEMim_i7UXeWEs/edit]Day Four - Forest[/url] [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/13gfmkY0XRWDu778RdpC5ml2Ba4uZKaja5LaRFsHyfNk] Day Four - Cave[/url] [b]DAY FIVE:[/b] [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1rnouJ9eCTz5IyWfRXAmQwG61kIt8UpTJzLfgVdnhJzU]Day Five - Fighting Cave (Fought Creature)[/url] [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1G7IHjiXzVCyJecBoxhe2iwQbhx_yxhyK9aq6NJnq9Gw]Day Five - Sneaky Cave(Snuck Past)[/url] [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1JyH7YTYzlLL0xvK7wVTcm_9uZhs0z1WO3hwXPKWAPmk]Day Five - Safe Forest (Left Path)[/url] [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wc3v2CbJjqCiEEFq0U7H_2XnMfVaCOdpO3tTHpKXqHw]Day Five - Brave Forest (Right Path)[/url] [b]DAY SIX:[/b] [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1GvtmZ1itCbSaec3EBszVcDrpYKuXfJTigIJn6gwVgD0]Day Six - Fighting Cave (Fought Creature)[/url] [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16SWVUn31iRMPIXBjUwq9V5t0RQ-xxbESHfcTXac6IYw]Day Six - Sneaky Cave(Snuck Past)[/url] [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/19cRP_6yCZxmNi6Z5uKkB4oAONJr6OxMi0GluTcNCXoE]Day Six - Safe Forest (Left Path)[/url] [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1MinE7eXVxg-d3Au6svrHwrXEBfRVHxJ3djDNSphGfj4]Day Six - Brave Forest (Right Path)[/url] [center][color=saddlebrown][size=6]PINGLISTS[/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/g7eEsu0.png[/img] [/center][color=saddlebrown] [b]PINGLIST FOR DAY ONE:[/b][size=2] BEASTMASTERS: Rosetail | mfncool | Falconair | Pippypip20 | tigressRising | Serendipital | Eialyne | wetdog15 | Delcat | thehungryfox | Toothless | Elsu | krisfire | MindfangSerket | Tsaiah | Koffein | Kagehana BLACK MAGES: Virtualhel | Pandacow | Eiyora | JinxMoonstone | Elysiuhm | Pandamoniaz | LordlyEnt WHITE MAGES: Siritys | SeaGodling | KitsuneChaos | xandrashy | TheAlchemist | SaturdayLemon | Plectranthus | Violetah KNIGHTS: Peachycupcake525 | Mistywolf77 | Dreadnoughtus | helacute | dandelionfires ROGUES: Ninive | Thewarywatcher13 | cherryj016 | alagasianflame | Tales | RemanLT | Perrydotto | WorldOfOurOwn
ADVENTURE FORMS
KEOUGqW.png

EXAMPLE OF A DAY'S FORM

Story Blurb

FR Name ____
FR ID ____
Class ____

Option 1 or 2

Here is where I will compile all the OLD adventure forms after the next days form has been released. This is not for players to use to fill out several sheets at once. This is for my own organization as well as for people to use in case they cannot find the ping/post for a particular day. As said above joining late is just fine but to keep things fair to our players who start and participate every day there will still be the rule of One Form Per Day. If you join late, still start at Day One's Form or else the story won't make any sense! If you happen to miss a day you will must start with the day you missed!

DAY ONE: Day One - For Everyone

DAY TWO:
Day Two - Forest
Day Two - Cave

DAY THREE:
Day Three - Forest
Day Three - Cave

DAY FOUR:
Day Four - Forest
Day Four - Cave

DAY FIVE:
Day Five - Fighting Cave (Fought Creature)
Day Five - Sneaky Cave(Snuck Past)
Day Five - Safe Forest (Left Path)
Day Five - Brave Forest (Right Path)

DAY SIX:
Day Six - Fighting Cave (Fought Creature)
Day Six - Sneaky Cave(Snuck Past)
Day Six - Safe Forest (Left Path)
Day Six - Brave Forest (Right Path)

PINGLISTS
g7eEsu0.png

PINGLIST FOR DAY ONE:

BEASTMASTERS: Rosetail | mfncool | Falconair | Pippypip20 | tigressRising | Serendipital | Eialyne | wetdog15 | Delcat | thehungryfox | Toothless | Elsu | krisfire | MindfangSerket | Tsaiah | Koffein | Kagehana

BLACK MAGES: Virtualhel | Pandacow | Eiyora | JinxMoonstone | Elysiuhm | Pandamoniaz | LordlyEnt

WHITE MAGES: Siritys | SeaGodling | KitsuneChaos | xandrashy | TheAlchemist | SaturdayLemon | Plectranthus | Violetah

KNIGHTS: Peachycupcake525 | Mistywolf77 | Dreadnoughtus | helacute | dandelionfires

ROGUES: Ninive | Thewarywatcher13 | cherryj016 | alagasianflame | Tales | RemanLT | Perrydotto | WorldOfOurOwn
[center][color=Saddlebrown][size=6]TICKET COUNTS[/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/KEOUGqW.png[/img] In this space I am going to go through, post the amount of tickets everyone earned plus ping you all here to make sure people get a chance to double check them! If anything looks wrong please let me know! [b]Just a reminder:[/b] If you missed even just 1 day you will not be getting the bonus 8th Ticket for being a part of the event on time every day. Also, again tickets are 1 Per Every Adventure Day Played. [size=6][b]LIST ONE[/b][/size] [b]Everyone on List One will have their name entered 1 time into the Surprise Prize Pack as well![/b] [size=4] 7 Adventure Day Tickets + 1 Bonus Ticket + 2 Extra Character Sheet Complete Tickets[/size] @Dreadnoughtus @Tales @Plectranthus @Violetah @Perrydotto @Tsaiah @Pippypip20 @thehungryfox @Mistywolf77 @Thewarywatcher13 @RemanLT @Eialyne @ThisOneIsBlue @mfncool @tigressRising @Elysiuhm @LordlyEnt @Elsu @Virtualhel @Koffein @Eiyora @WorldOfOurOwn @Falconair @SeaGodling @Rosetail @Pennifeather @Siritys @xandrashy @Kitsunechaos @Pandamoniaz @Helacute @Serendipital @JinxMoonstone @TheAlchemist @krisfire @alagasianflame @SaturdayLemon @Kagehana @Lainer @MindfangSerket @Toothless @Hyululu @Umberink @clarax @Peachycupcake525 @Alephelion [size=4] 7 Adventure Day Tickets + 1 Bonus Ticket[/size] @dandelionfires @onefouronetwo [size=6][b]LIST TWO[/b][/size] [size=4]Tickets Are Posted Next To Names![/size] @Ninive - 6 Adventure Day Tickets + 2 Character Sheet Tickets @BabySnake - 6 Adventure Day Tickets + 2 Character Sheet Tickets @felistopaz - 6 Adventure Day Tickets + 2 Character Sheet Tickets @Kapara - 6 Adventure Day Tickets + 2 Character Sheet Tickets @DoppelBia - 6 Adventure Day Tickets + 2 Character Sheet Tickets @wetdog15 - 6 Adventure Day Tickets + 2 Character Sheet Tickets @Origamer - 5 Adventure Day Tickets + 2 Character Sheet Tickets @casuallySleepy - 5 Adventure Day Tickets + 2 Character Sheet Tickets @Hinumi - 5 Adventure Day Tickets + 2 Character Sheet Tickets @azurillturtle - 5 Adventure Day Tickets + 2 Character Sheet Tickets @Krycelli - 4 Adventure Day Tickets + 2 Character Sheet Tickets @Ragnarok42 - 3 Adventure Day Tickets + 2 Character Sheet Tickets @Stanari - 3 Adventure Day Tickets [b][size=6]Other[/size][/b] @Pandacow @cherryj016 @Girales Hello all! If you were just pinged here you turned in a character sheet but did not actually participate in the raffle. Unfortunately without having participated in the actual event your character sheets do not count as tickets.
TICKET COUNTS
KEOUGqW.png

In this space I am going to go through, post the amount of tickets everyone earned plus ping you all here to make sure people get a chance to double check them! If anything looks wrong please let me know!

Just a reminder: If you missed even just 1 day you will not be getting the bonus 8th Ticket for being a part of the event on time every day. Also, again tickets are 1 Per Every Adventure Day Played.

LIST ONE

Everyone on List One will have their name entered 1 time into the Surprise Prize Pack as well!

7 Adventure Day Tickets + 1 Bonus Ticket + 2 Extra Character Sheet Complete Tickets

@Dreadnoughtus @Tales @Plectranthus @Violetah @Perrydotto @Tsaiah @Pippypip20 @thehungryfox @Mistywolf77 @Thewarywatcher13 @RemanLT @Eialyne @ThisOneIsBlue @mfncool @tigressRising @Elysiuhm @LordlyEnt @Elsu @Virtualhel @Koffein @Eiyora @WorldOfOurOwn @Falconair @SeaGodling @Rosetail @Pennifeather @Siritys @xandrashy @Kitsunechaos @Pandamoniaz @Helacute @Serendipital @JinxMoonstone @TheAlchemist @krisfire @alagasianflame @SaturdayLemon @Kagehana @Lainer @MindfangSerket @Toothless @Hyululu @Umberink @clarax @Peachycupcake525 @Alephelion

7 Adventure Day Tickets + 1 Bonus Ticket

@dandelionfires @onefouronetwo

LIST TWO

Tickets Are Posted Next To Names!

@Ninive - 6 Adventure Day Tickets + 2 Character Sheet Tickets
@BabySnake - 6 Adventure Day Tickets + 2 Character Sheet Tickets
@felistopaz - 6 Adventure Day Tickets + 2 Character Sheet Tickets
@Kapara - 6 Adventure Day Tickets + 2 Character Sheet Tickets
@DoppelBia - 6 Adventure Day Tickets + 2 Character Sheet Tickets
@wetdog15 - 6 Adventure Day Tickets + 2 Character Sheet Tickets
@Origamer - 5 Adventure Day Tickets + 2 Character Sheet Tickets
@casuallySleepy - 5 Adventure Day Tickets + 2 Character Sheet Tickets
@Hinumi - 5 Adventure Day Tickets + 2 Character Sheet Tickets
@azurillturtle - 5 Adventure Day Tickets + 2 Character Sheet Tickets
@Krycelli - 4 Adventure Day Tickets + 2 Character Sheet Tickets
@Ragnarok42 - 3 Adventure Day Tickets + 2 Character Sheet Tickets

@Stanari - 3 Adventure Day Tickets

Other

@Pandacow @cherryj016 @Girales

Hello all! If you were just pinged here you turned in a character sheet but did not actually participate in the raffle. Unfortunately without having participated in the actual event your character sheets do not count as tickets.
[center][color=Saddlebrown][size=6]FINAL BADGES[/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/g7eEsu0.png[/img] Everyone who leveled up their badges will be pinged next to the appropriate badge! [b]PLEASE NOTE:[/b] I am using the honor system here. I trust that you will not be using a badge you didn't earn! However if you earned both leveled up badges you are free to use all of the badges earned! [size=6]LEVEL FOUR[/size] You all at least reached Level Four in this Choose Your Own Adventure Raffle! Therefore your badge you got at the beginning has leveled up once! Please feel free to use this badge in any of your dragon profiles or on your Clan Profile! @Ninive @BabySnake @felistopaz @Kapara @DoppelBia @wetdog15 @Origamer @casuallySleepy @Hinumi @azurillturtle @Krycelli [img]http://i.imgur.com/PbHjSRQ.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/vC1xqMx.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/Jml5lO0.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/KCAUVyE.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/RrVXYSE.png[/img] [size=6]LEVEL SEVEN[/size] You all reached Level Seven in this Choose Your Own Adventure Raffle! Therefore your badge you got at the beginning has leveled up Twice! Please feel free to use this badge in any of your dragon profiles or on your Clan Profile! @Dreadnoughtus @Tales @Plectranthus @Violetah @Perrydotto @Tsaiah @Pippypip20 @thehungryfox @Mistywolf77 @Thewarywatcher13 @RemanLT @Eialyne @ThisOneIsBlue @mfncool @tigressRising @Elysiuhm @LordlyEnt @Elsu @Virtualhel @Koffein @Eiyora @WorldOfOurOwn @Falconair @SeaGodling @Rosetail @Pennifeather @Siritys @xandrashy @Kitsunechaos @Pandamoniaz @Helacute @Serendipital @JinxMoonstone @TheAlchemist @krisfire @alagasianflame @SaturdayLemon @Kagehana @Lainer @MindfangSerket @Toothless @Hyululu @Umberink @clarax @Peachycupcake525 @Alephelion @dandelionfires @onefouronetwo [img]http://i.imgur.com/LDInWcx.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/1MoZujk.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/p4tafQt.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/DXRCFKw.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/ZRLM5hi.png[/img]
FINAL BADGES
g7eEsu0.png

Everyone who leveled up their badges will be pinged next to the appropriate badge! PLEASE NOTE: I am using the honor system here. I trust that you will not be using a badge you didn't earn! However if you earned both leveled up badges you are free to use all of the badges earned!

LEVEL FOUR

You all at least reached Level Four in this Choose Your Own Adventure Raffle! Therefore your badge you got at the beginning has leveled up once! Please feel free to use this badge in any of your dragon profiles or on your Clan Profile!

@Ninive @BabySnake @felistopaz @Kapara @DoppelBia @wetdog15 @Origamer @casuallySleepy @Hinumi @azurillturtle @Krycelli

PbHjSRQ.png vC1xqMx.png
Jml5lO0.png KCAUVyE.png RrVXYSE.png

LEVEL SEVEN

You all reached Level Seven in this Choose Your Own Adventure Raffle! Therefore your badge you got at the beginning has leveled up Twice! Please feel free to use this badge in any of your dragon profiles or on your Clan Profile!

@Dreadnoughtus @Tales @Plectranthus @Violetah @Perrydotto @Tsaiah @Pippypip20 @thehungryfox @Mistywolf77 @Thewarywatcher13 @RemanLT @Eialyne @ThisOneIsBlue @mfncool @tigressRising @Elysiuhm @LordlyEnt @Elsu @Virtualhel @Koffein @Eiyora @WorldOfOurOwn @Falconair @SeaGodling @Rosetail @Pennifeather @Siritys @xandrashy @Kitsunechaos @Pandamoniaz @Helacute @Serendipital @JinxMoonstone @TheAlchemist @krisfire @alagasianflame @SaturdayLemon @Kagehana @Lainer @MindfangSerket @Toothless @Hyululu @Umberink @clarax @Peachycupcake525 @Alephelion @dandelionfires @onefouronetwo

LDInWcx.png 1MoZujk.png
p4tafQt.png DXRCFKw.png ZRLM5hi.png
[center][color=saddlebrown][size=6][img]http://i.imgur.com/KEOUGqW.png[/img] This adventure is officially over! Thank you everyone who participated! [img]http://i.imgur.com/g7eEsu0.png[/img]
KEOUGqW.png
This adventure is officially over! Thank you everyone who participated!
g7eEsu0.png
@CakeCafe

Adventurer's Name: Mystery
Adventurer's Class: White Mage

Weaknesses: Curious, easily distracted
Strengths: Curious, brave

Personality: Mystery is curious little fae that believes goodness in everybady ands acts acordingly to that. (He once encourad a wery big and angry monster who he gave berries, thinking he was just hungry.) He wants to be real adventurer, or archmage, or warrior, or rogue or.... it debends on the day and what story he has heard latest. Hes curiosoty is both, his greatest strength and weakness as the re is no place where he would not go and no task he would not try (well... cleaning and book keeping ar things he will pass if, the boring stuff you know).
@CakeCafe

Adventurer's Name: Mystery

Weaknesses: Curious, easily distracted
Strengths: Curious, brave

Personality: Mystery is curious little fae that believes goodness in everybady ands acts acordingly to that. (He once encourad a wery big and angry monster who he gave berries, thinking he was just hungry.) He wants to be real adventurer, or archmage, or warrior, or rogue or.... it debends on the day and what story he has heard latest. Hes curiosoty is both, his greatest strength and weakness as the re is no place where he would not go and no task he would not try (well... cleaning and book keeping ar things he will pass if, the boring stuff you know).
B43QG5A.png
Adventurer's Name: Raven
Adventurer's Class: Beastmaster

Weaknesses: Insecurity, fist fighting
Strengths: Awareness, Swordsmanship

Personality: Raven is a very outgoing character, the alternate form of my dragon Noeliea, she lives as a guard half of the time, and as a princess the other half. Raven is very outgoing and a go getter with her job, and leaves nothing half finished. Because of this, she's very headstrong has a temper to match her father's. Aside from this, when focused on her job, she's very skillful and is aware of her every action, almost too much so, as she sometimes jump at the slightest of sounds. More so a free spirit then she is a textbook follower.

@CakeCafe !!!
Adventurer's Name: Raven
Adventurer's Class: Beastmaster

Weaknesses: Insecurity, fist fighting
Strengths: Awareness, Swordsmanship

Personality: Raven is a very outgoing character, the alternate form of my dragon Noeliea, she lives as a guard half of the time, and as a princess the other half. Raven is very outgoing and a go getter with her job, and leaves nothing half finished. Because of this, she's very headstrong has a temper to match her father's. Aside from this, when focused on her job, she's very skillful and is aware of her every action, almost too much so, as she sometimes jump at the slightest of sounds. More so a free spirit then she is a textbook follower.

@CakeCafe !!!
Rat_3.pngRat_4.png
i'll be safe in the place that you said was mine

tali ♦ they/them ♦ FSD addiction
FR+3 ♦ ping friendly
Rat_2.pngRat_1.png
Adventurer's Name: Shikasa
Weaknesses: Trusting, Combat
Strengths: Healing Magic, Speed
Personality: Shikasa is my clan's adventurer, if there is an adventure to be had, you can bet she is on it.
During TCC she was on a tour of the Tempest Spiral when all ---- broke loose, and she rescued a lightning egg trapped too! For Earthshakers, she is on a mission to collect some gemstones of various varieties, and managed to find herself another adventure!
@cakecafe
Adventurer's Name: Shikasa
Weaknesses: Trusting, Combat
Strengths: Healing Magic, Speed
Personality: Shikasa is my clan's adventurer, if there is an adventure to be had, you can bet she is on it.
During TCC she was on a tour of the Tempest Spiral when all ---- broke loose, and she rescued a lightning egg trapped too! For Earthshakers, she is on a mission to collect some gemstones of various varieties, and managed to find herself another adventure!
@cakecafe
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25