Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [RBC] Retro Game Costume Contest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/FLT8p0P.png[/img][/center] Welcome! This[b] costume contest [/b]is open to everyone, from the newest player to the most seasoned! All you require is some effort and an eye for apparel. [b][center][size=5][color=brown]PROCESS:[/size][/color] [/b][/center] 1. I post a daily theme based on retro games. 2. You post a costumed dragon for it. 3. You get 5 OOF raffle tickets (or IF for Earthies) just for participation! 4. At the end of the week, every theme/day will be judged--winners get their choice of prize pack and 25 tickets! 5. The best in show, chosen from the theme winners, will choose an [b]additional prize[/b] and get an additional 25 tickets! 6. There will be 7 winners total (with 1 winning twice). [b][center][size=5][color=brown]RULES/INFO:[/size][/color] [/b][/center] 1.This contest runs through Rockbreaker's. You may only submit from the 27th to the 3rd. 2. You may enter multiple days, but only once each day. Themes reset at 12 AM FR time. 3. Raffle tickets for participation are awarded per entry, not just per person. 4. You must use the form to participate. 5. No skins and accents on your dragons, please. Focus on the costume! 6. You may change your dragon's apparel until rollover, but at that point it will be considered locked. 7. Prize packs are each worth roughly 120k treasure. 8. Prizes are first come first serve at the end of the week. 9. Winners will be announced on Sunday. Prizes will all be distributed by the following Sunday. [b][center][size=5][color=brown]FORM:[/size][/color] [/b][/center] [quote][b]Dragon:[/b] Use the image/link provided on your dragon's page. If you're going to submit the same dragon multiple days or change it over the course of the week, open the dragon's image in a new page and submit that so that the image doesn't change. [b]Theme:[/b] Please specify which theme this dragon is for! [b]Explanation:[/b] Feel free to explain your costuming choices! This isn't required. [/quote] [center][size=5][color=brown]JUDGES:[/size][/color] [/center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=57763][img]http://i.imgur.com/YrVH8Ob.png[/img] Serendipital[/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&id=62597&tab=userpage][img]http://i.imgur.com/vU5jNJF.png[/img] Pilotslover[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=151243][img]http://i.imgur.com/zcai6tu.png[/img] Truffula[/url]
FLT8p0P.png

Welcome! This costume contest is open to everyone, from the newest player to the most seasoned! All you require is some effort and an eye for apparel.

PROCESS:

1. I post a daily theme based on retro games.

2. You post a costumed dragon for it.

3. You get 5 OOF raffle tickets (or IF for Earthies) just for participation!

4. At the end of the week, every theme/day will be judged--winners get their choice of prize pack and 25 tickets!

5. The best in show, chosen from the theme winners, will choose an additional prize and get an additional 25 tickets!

6. There will be 7 winners total (with 1 winning twice).

RULES/INFO:

1.This contest runs through Rockbreaker's. You may only submit from the 27th to the 3rd.

2. You may enter multiple days, but only once each day. Themes reset at 12 AM FR time.

3. Raffle tickets for participation are awarded per entry, not just per person.

4. You must use the form to participate.

5. No skins and accents on your dragons, please. Focus on the costume!

6. You may change your dragon's apparel until rollover, but at that point it will be considered locked.

7. Prize packs are each worth roughly 120k treasure.

8. Prizes are first come first serve at the end of the week.

9. Winners will be announced on Sunday. Prizes will all be distributed by the following Sunday.

FORM:

Quote:
Dragon: Use the image/link provided on your dragon's page. If you're going to submit the same dragon multiple days or change it over the course of the week, open the dragon's image in a new page and submit that so that the image doesn't change.

Theme: Please specify which theme this dragon is for!

Explanation: Feel free to explain your costuming choices! This isn't required.

JUDGES:

YrVH8Ob.png Serendipital

vU5jNJF.png Pilotslover

zcai6tu.png Truffula

The sun warms the soilowHD2Fr.pngon a cool autumn day.
[b][center][size=5][color=brown]PRIZES:[/size][/color] [/b][/center] [center][quote name="Character Customization Pack 1"] [item=Secondary Gene: Peregrine][/quote][/center] [center][quote name="Character Customization Pack 2"] [item=Primary Gene: Skink][/quote][/center] [center][quote name="Familiar Pack"] [item=Orange Tabby][/quote][/center] [center][quote name="Earthen Explorer Pack"] [item=Fairy's Tears Colony] [item=Burlap Mantle] [item=Earth Tome][/quote][/center] [center][quote name="Mystery Man Pack"] [item=Contrast Rogue Cape] [item=White Plague Doctor Mask] [item=Primary Alchemist Tools][/quote][/center] [center][quote name="Gladiator Pack"] [item=Gold Wolf Cape] [item=Veteran's Eye Scar] [item=Veteran's Shoulder Scars][item=Veteran's Leg Scars][/quote][/center] [center][quote name="Barbarian Pack"] [item=Winterwatcher's Arctic Coat] [item=Onyx Roundhorn] [item=Ferocious Shoulder Guard][item=Ferocious Banner][/quote][/center] [center][quote name="Warrior Pack"] [item=Butterfly's Breastplate] [item=Butterfly's Arm Guards] [item=Butterfly's Leg Armor][item=Butterfly's Helmet][/quote][/center]
PRIZES:

Character Customization Pack 1 wrote:
Secondary Gene: Peregrine
Character Customization Pack 2 wrote:
Primary Gene: Skink
Familiar Pack wrote:
Orange Tabby
Earthen Explorer Pack wrote:
Fairy's Tears Colony Burlap Mantle Earth Tome
Mystery Man Pack wrote:
Contrast Rogue Cape White Plague Doctor Mask Primary Alchemist Tools
Gladiator Pack wrote:
Gold Wolf Cape Veteran's Eye Scar Veteran's Shoulder Scars Veteran's Leg Scars
Barbarian Pack wrote:
Winterwatcher's Arctic Coat Onyx Roundhorn Ferocious Shoulder Guard Ferocious Banner
Warrior Pack wrote:
Butterfly's Breastplate Butterfly's Arm Guards Butterfly's Leg Armor Butterfly's Helmet
DAILY THEME:

Favorite Game:

What are the elements that make your favorite video game your favorite? This is the day for your dragons to show off their game-inspired looks. They shouldn't be dressed as a specific character or monster, but rather fit the overall aesthetic of the game.

For instance, if I wanted a dragon to be based off of Legend of Zelda: Windwaker, I might go with an ocean or pirate theme. This is the time to be creative and maybe even a little abstract!

If you prefer, you can also submit your best Earth Flight-themed dragon.

This is also the final day of Rockbreaker's, so judging will commence soon. Be ready for pings when we announce the winners!

PREVIOUS THEMES:

Sunday:
Warrior - The classic RPG class, often seen with a sword and shield. They wear heavy armor to take heavy hits. You may use any class falling under Warrior as well--such as Fighter, Paladin, and Barbarian. So long as they're the heavy hitters of the team, your dragon will serve well as a Warrior!
Monday:
Rogue - A common RPG class, often seen with a dagger and swift feet. They wear light armor to dance around their enemies. You may use anything falling under Rogue as well--such as a burglar, con artist, or assassin. So long as they're liars, stealers, and quick on their feet, your dragon will serve well as a Rogue!
Tuesday:
Wizard - An essential RPG class, often seen with a staff or a wand. They often wear long robes to to suit their wizened image. You may use anything falling under a Wizard's jurisdiction as well--such as a Black or White Mage, Witch, or Summoner. So long as they're skilled in magic, your dragon will serve well as a Wizard!
Wednesday:
Ranger - These dragons often have a bow on their back, arrows in their quiver, and a keen eye for animal tracks. They wear light clothing for ease of movement when tracking, hunting, and foraging in the wilderness. You may use anything falling under a Ranger's jurisdiction as well--such as a Beast Tamer, Herbalist, or Hunter. So long as they're at home in the wilderness of Sornieth, your dragon will serve well as a Ranger!
Thursday:
Bard - These dragons often have an instrument at their back, exciting tales on the brain, and a song in their heart. They wear brightly-colored, flamboyant clothing to attract a crowd and keep their attention. You may use anything falling under a Bard's jurisdiction as well--such as a musician, storyteller, or actor. So long as they're at their best entertaining the dragons of Sornieth, your dragon will serve well as a Bard!
Friday:
Does your dragon exemplify a video game character or monster of yore? This day is for them!

You may re-enter previous dragons, if they were fandragons, or submit entirely new ones. "Retro Game" will be used really loosely here, so go with whatever game you like best or that holds a lot of childhood nostalgia!

PINGLIST:

Ask to be pinged when the next theme is posted!

Eialyne Nympharia wetdog15 VioletWhirlwind Missgail02 Marmite Elysiuhm acheronta Falconair TigerFestival Toothless Elsu Madarakita Meonox MindfangSerket Perrydotto Koffein roachchoir Siritys Hyululu Umberink Wonderlast EaterOfPie

DAILY THEME:

Favorite Game:

What are the elements that make your favorite video game your favorite? This is the day for your dragons to show off their game-inspired looks. They shouldn't be dressed as a specific character or monster, but rather fit the overall aesthetic of the game.

For instance, if I wanted a dragon to be based off of Legend of Zelda: Windwaker, I might go with an ocean or pirate theme. This is the time to be creative and maybe even a little abstract!

If you prefer, you can also submit your best Earth Flight-themed dragon.

This is also the final day of Rockbreaker's, so judging will commence soon. Be ready for pings when we announce the winners!

PREVIOUS THEMES:

Sunday:
Warrior - The classic RPG class, often seen with a sword and shield. They wear heavy armor to take heavy hits. You may use any class falling under Warrior as well--such as Fighter, Paladin, and Barbarian. So long as they're the heavy hitters of the team, your dragon will serve well as a Warrior!
Monday:
Rogue - A common RPG class, often seen with a dagger and swift feet. They wear light armor to dance around their enemies. You may use anything falling under Rogue as well--such as a burglar, con artist, or assassin. So long as they're liars, stealers, and quick on their feet, your dragon will serve well as a Rogue!
Tuesday:
Wizard - An essential RPG class, often seen with a staff or a wand. They often wear long robes to to suit their wizened image. You may use anything falling under a Wizard's jurisdiction as well--such as a Black or White Mage, Witch, or Summoner. So long as they're skilled in magic, your dragon will serve well as a Wizard!
Wednesday:
Ranger - These dragons often have a bow on their back, arrows in their quiver, and a keen eye for animal tracks. They wear light clothing for ease of movement when tracking, hunting, and foraging in the wilderness. You may use anything falling under a Ranger's jurisdiction as well--such as a Beast Tamer, Herbalist, or Hunter. So long as they're at home in the wilderness of Sornieth, your dragon will serve well as a Ranger!
Thursday:
Bard - These dragons often have an instrument at their back, exciting tales on the brain, and a song in their heart. They wear brightly-colored, flamboyant clothing to attract a crowd and keep their attention. You may use anything falling under a Bard's jurisdiction as well--such as a musician, storyteller, or actor. So long as they're at their best entertaining the dragons of Sornieth, your dragon will serve well as a Bard!
Friday:
Does your dragon exemplify a video game character or monster of yore? This day is for them!

You may re-enter previous dragons, if they were fandragons, or submit entirely new ones. "Retro Game" will be used really loosely here, so go with whatever game you like best or that holds a lot of childhood nostalgia!

PINGLIST:

Ask to be pinged when the next theme is posted!

Eialyne Nympharia wetdog15 VioletWhirlwind Missgail02 Marmite Elysiuhm acheronta Falconair TigerFestival Toothless Elsu Madarakita Meonox MindfangSerket Perrydotto Koffein roachchoir Siritys Hyululu Umberink Wonderlast EaterOfPie

Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23523319] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/235234/23523319_350.png[/img] [/url] Theme: Warrior Explanation: He's one of my warriors for the coliseum, he fights exceptionally well and even looks it, he's also one of the first three I've bought and he looked like a warrior so I bought him

Dragon:
23523319_350.png

Theme: Warrior

Explanation:
He's one of my warriors for the coliseum, he fights exceptionally well and even looks it, he's also one of the first three I've bought and he looked like a warrior so I bought him
0mq7F.gif lcfoQ.gif
evSC1.gif RL5jX.gif
@Serendipital are we allowed to submit dragons with skins/accents?
@Serendipital are we allowed to submit dragons with skins/accents?
YbK7YHI.giftumblr_nk1uzmKgNc1u3wsjco6_r1_100.png
Dragon: Raincould [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25527612] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/255277/25527612_350.png[/img] [/url] Theme: Warrior Explanation: This is my Warrior queen. Spicy little thing she is, so no laughing on her, she will sting very hard if you do so.
Dragon: Raincould

25527612_350.png

Explanation: This is my Warrior queen. Spicy little thing she is, so no laughing on her, she will sting very hard if you do so.
B43QG5A.png
[b]Dragon:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23909170] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/239092/23909170_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Theme:[/b] Warrior [b]Explanation:[/b] When I saw paladin subcategory, I knew I was going to enter with Niko. While lore-wise he isn't really competent with swords, he kind of looks like he is...and look is the only thing that counts here, after all...
Dragon:
23909170_350.png

Explanation: When I saw paladin subcategory, I knew I was going to enter with Niko. While lore-wise he isn't really competent with swords, he kind of looks like he is...and look is the only thing that counts here, after all...
[b]Dragon:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13284588] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/132846/13284588_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Theme:[/b] Warrior [b]Explanation:[/b] Karneosae found his destiny as a warrior and protector when he found the Ancient Sword now slung at his side. It's only fitting that his apparel match his duty to defend his clan.
Dragon:
13284588_350.png

Explanation: Karneosae found his destiny as a warrior and protector when he found the Ancient Sword now slung at his side. It's only fitting that his apparel match his duty to defend his clan.
@Zeco5000

Right, sorry. Let me ask the other judges. For now, focus on the apparel, but you may use a skin or accent if you'd like. Make sure it adds to the apparel and not the other way around. Just keep in mind that you may have to remove it, depending on what's decided.
@Zeco5000

Right, sorry. Let me ask the other judges. For now, focus on the apparel, but you may use a skin or accent if you'd like. Make sure it adds to the apparel and not the other way around. Just keep in mind that you may have to remove it, depending on what's decided.
Dragon:SZmkZPP.jpg
Explanation: Nacreous was a danced in the sky when she was young, hence their name. Now, she dances through enemies. Each jewel is a signifier of a goal overcome. If they are, wars won, enemies slayed or things like peacekeeping trips, no one knows.
Dragon:SZmkZPP.jpg
Explanation: Nacreous was a danced in the sky when she was young, hence their name. Now, she dances through enemies. Each jewel is a signifier of a goal overcome. If they are, wars won, enemies slayed or things like peacekeeping trips, no one knows.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22