Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Don't miss a chance to win SPRITES!!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26
@archenitesky
Yes please, thank you!!
@archenitesky
Yes please, thank you!!
BUMPPP
BUMPPP
@GlitchedGhostie @basicblack1986 @Slothqueenxx @AmeliaSageglow @NexusEden @Madsparkz @lighthealtaria @BearGirl1393 @blackjasper @XxRQYTxX @WhiteVixen @Owlknight @Thiedo @Stormheart208 @Silverein @Starisia @Archenitesky @Piplup40

Hello everyone! Just a reminder to some of you who haven't paid. :) If you are unsure, feel free to ask me.

Now, we have a total of 28 bags claimed. I'm wondering whether you want to have a quarter of prizes available to be won (selected by random.org) or whether you want to wait until 50< bags are claimed.

However, if majority votes for a quarter of the number of prizes to be won, the sprite will also change. If more than 50 bags are bought (like around 75 bags), the sprite will still remain the same!

Please vote here!
Thank you!
@GlitchedGhostie @basicblack1986 @Slothqueenxx @AmeliaSageglow @NexusEden @Madsparkz @lighthealtaria @BearGirl1393 @blackjasper @XxRQYTxX @WhiteVixen @Owlknight @Thiedo @Stormheart208 @Silverein @Starisia @Archenitesky @Piplup40

Hello everyone! Just a reminder to some of you who haven't paid. :) If you are unsure, feel free to ask me.

Now, we have a total of 28 bags claimed. I'm wondering whether you want to have a quarter of prizes available to be won (selected by random.org) or whether you want to wait until 50< bags are claimed.

However, if majority votes for a quarter of the number of prizes to be won, the sprite will also change. If more than 50 bags are bought (like around 75 bags), the sprite will still remain the same!

Please vote here!
Thank you!
@Somethinggetrekt what exactly do you mean by "changed" will it be like a different sprite or dropped completely?
@Somethinggetrekt what exactly do you mean by "changed" will it be like a different sprite or dropped completely?
dragonboat_front_100px.pngTiger69235-C-156-4-3-2-114S.pngdragonboat_back_100px.pngBkhJxYX.gif
@Somethinggetrekt I'd like to purchase bag 99! The spreadsheet won't let me edit it, though.

@AmeliaSageglow You stole my lucky number XD

@Somethinggetrekt I'd like to purchase bag 99! The spreadsheet won't let me edit it, though.

@AmeliaSageglow You stole my lucky number XD

Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

@Somethinggetrekt

I paid, right?

@Zygon

Well looks like this nice person has an evil side! MWAHAHAHAHHA!!!!! XD
@Somethinggetrekt

I paid, right?

@Zygon

Well looks like this nice person has an evil side! MWAHAHAHAHHA!!!!! XD
@Somethinggetrekt
I did in fact pay you for my 3 bags on this date and time.

"This trade was successfully completed 2017-03-24 23:34:38"
@Somethinggetrekt
I did in fact pay you for my 3 bags on this date and time.

"This trade was successfully completed 2017-03-24 23:34:38"
night_sky1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33cb.png wJ21oEB.gifnight_sky2_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33ck.png
@Somethinggetrekt you still haven't excepted my cr nor recorded my claim for #53
@Somethinggetrekt you still haven't excepted my cr nor recorded my claim for #53
dragonboat_front_100px.pngTiger69235-C-156-4-3-2-114S.pngdragonboat_back_100px.pngBkhJxYX.gif
http://www1.flightrising.com/crossroads/2371795
http://www1.flightrising.com/crossroads/2371795
?6VWM1=party.png?jpLww=party.png?-yB_f=party.png
@Somethinggetrekt
Hey, I'm sorry but I don't have enough treasure on hand currently to pay. I still need to pay back a 147k debt to one of my friends and I need 47k more. However, 3 nests will be hatching in a few days and I've got some dragons up for sale so if you'd like I can 'sell' you a dragon or wait until I sell all my dragons and hatchlings :)
@Somethinggetrekt
Hey, I'm sorry but I don't have enough treasure on hand currently to pay. I still need to pay back a 147k debt to one of my friends and I need 47k more. However, 3 nests will be hatching in a few days and I've got some dragons up for sale so if you'd like I can 'sell' you a dragon or wait until I sell all my dragons and hatchlings :)
yv0mNts.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26