Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Ven's Familiar Giveaway [hiatus]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
[img]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/Vendrus-Sci/Trade_banner_zps254f27d1.jpg[/img] I'm trying to get all the coli familiars without buying or trading. This involved spending ridiculous amounts of time in the Coliseum (because I get silly about things like this) and... a lot of duplicate familiars. As anyone who is on the same quest knows - and there seem to be plenty of us - there is always one familiar which will. not. drop. Hence, I'm giving all my spares away in the hope of preserving some sanity in the Familiar Hunter community. This thread will get regular updates of new duplicates found, bits of useful information and utterly useless complaining about coliseum lag and the lack of dropping familiars. [img]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/Vendrus-Sci/guide_zps17738a83.png[/img] [LIST] [*]One free familiar per round of sendouts. If you want more at a time, send something in return! Two out of the thread to one in generally works. [*]Trades are 1:1, and I'll take up to four from one person per round! [*]Please post in the forum and wait for a CR - you may be asking for something that I've either forgotten to take off the available list or that someone above you has claimed the last of. [*]I don't take familiars from the thread. If you send one in, it goes up on the list. [*]If you want to donate a familiar to the trade list, you're fantastic. [*]If you're struggling to find a particular familiar, you can go on a ping list and I'll let you know if I get hold of it. [*]These familiars are for you! Please don't resell/retrade them. [/LIST] [img]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/Vendrus-Sci/Trade_zps9674f3b3.png[/img] [b]DONATIONS[/b] Anything and everything, no matter if we've got it or not! All donations very welcome [b]OVERFLOW[/b] We have too many of these - please don't trade them in. [item=Southmarsh Podid] [item=Venomous Toridae] [item=Poisonous Toridae][item=Radioactive Slime] [item=Sunset Lasher] [item=Masked Harpy] [item=Citrine Cave Jewel] [item=Emerald Cave Jewel] [item=Chimera] [item=Longneck Skirmisher] [item=Longneck Interloper] [item=Elk] [item=Blue Dragon Reef Snail] [item=Longneck Mender] [item=Longneck Magi] [item=Blackwing Croaker] [item=Heartred Croaker] [item=Psywurm] [item=Shalebuck] [item=Salve Kamaitachi] [item=Common Podid] (If you're trading for something else, it's worth seeing if you can get one of these for free!) [b]TRADES[/b] If you want to trade for something in the Giveaway list, you are a wonderful person and anything is welcome. The Tradeaway list is a little more restricted, due to previous issues. Some familiars from the lowest level areas won't be accepted - in general, imma reserve the right to turn down trades for something we have a lot of. [img]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/Vendrus-Sci/Thread_zps6cb4b74c.png[/img] Having a bit of trouble with time etc at the moment, sorry! HAPPY HUNTING!
Trade_banner_zps254f27d1.jpg

I'm trying to get all the coli familiars without buying or trading. This involved spending ridiculous amounts of time in the Coliseum (because I get silly about things like this) and... a lot of duplicate familiars.

As anyone who is on the same quest knows - and there seem to be plenty of us - there is always one familiar which will. not. drop. Hence, I'm giving all my spares away in the hope of preserving some sanity in the Familiar Hunter community.

This thread will get regular updates of new duplicates found, bits of useful information and utterly useless complaining about coliseum lag and the lack of dropping familiars.

guide_zps17738a83.png

• One free familiar per round of sendouts. If you want more at a time, send something in return! Two out of the thread to one in generally works.
  • Trades are 1:1, and I'll take up to four from one person per round!
  • Please post in the forum and wait for a CR - you may be asking for something that I've either forgotten to take off the available list or that someone above you has claimed the last of.
  • I don't take familiars from the thread. If you send one in, it goes up on the list.
  • If you want to donate a familiar to the trade list, you're fantastic.
  • If you're struggling to find a particular familiar, you can go on a ping list and I'll let you know if I get hold of it.
  • These familiars are for you! Please don't resell/retrade them.

Trade_zps9674f3b3.png

DONATIONS
Anything and everything, no matter if we've got it or not! All donations very welcome

OVERFLOW
We have too many of these - please don't trade them in.

Southmarsh Podid Venomous Toridae Poisonous Toridae Radioactive Slime Sunset Lasher Masked Harpy Citrine Cave Jewel Emerald Cave Jewel Chimera Longneck Skirmisher Longneck Interloper Elk Blue Dragon Reef Snail Longneck Mender Longneck Magi Blackwing Croaker Heartred Croaker Psywurm Shalebuck Salve Kamaitachi Common Podid

(If you're trading for something else, it's worth seeing if you can get one of these for free!)

TRADES
If you want to trade for something in the Giveaway list, you are a wonderful person and anything is welcome.
The Tradeaway list is a little more restricted, due to previous issues. Some familiars from the lowest level areas won't be accepted - in general, imma reserve the right to turn down trades for something we have a lot of.

Thread_zps6cb4b74c.png

Having a bit of trouble with time etc at the moment, sorry!

HAPPY HUNTING!
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
[img]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/Vendrus-Sci/Info_zpsf4b48a77.jpg[/img] [u]Your Dragons... get pets![/u] Familiars have one purpose - to latch on to your dragons and give you free stuff every day! This is mostly gold, starting off at 15 treasure per day and maxing out at 50. There's a little box on the bottom right of each dragon's page where you can add a familiar (Change) and bond with them (Heart). The BIG draw is what happens each time they level up - you get a chest! For the first few levels it's Rusty Chests, then Iron, then a Gilded chest when they hit max. [u]Your Dragons find pets![/u] There are quite a few ways to get familiars. The main one is from [b]the Coliseum[/b]. Every creature in there has a corresponding familiar which has a relatively rare chance of dropping. Once you get a decent level team, however, it's not such a struggle and you can get food, treasure packs and even dragon eggs as a bonus. [b]Chests[/b] are another way - Iron and Gilded chests often give familiars when you open them! Pinkerton will also sometimes give a familiar (I got my first one this way!). [b]Swipp's Swap Stand[/b] offers trades for familiars - some can be got from the coliseum, but some are only otherwise seen in chests. The items for them can be got from gathering and from the coliseum. [b]The Marketplace[/b] has two lots of familiars. The treasure ones can be found in the coliseum or in chests, but the gem ones can ONLY be bought there. [b]Events[/b] Each Flight Festival has it's own familiar which can only be bought from the Festive Favours tab on the left hand side. The majority of these are now retired, with the exception of the 2014 Bears which will be returning each Night of the Nocturne. NoN also has its own separate set of familiars! Ping list for retired festival familiars: (link will go here!) [b]Kickstarter & Beta Test[/b] Four familiars were available through KS, and one through being a Beta Tester. These are Skycat, Golden Idol, Bonefiend and Cogfrog, of which there are a few hundred in existence. The Beta familiar is the Boolean, of which there are about 80. Expect to pay very large sums if you can find a seller at all! Ping list for KS/Boolean: (link will go here!) [b]Gathering[/b] An increasing number of familiars are available through gathering - and only through gathering! They can be found in all areas and all types of gathering, but are dependent on your level. More information can be found here: (link will go here!) [b] GOOD LUCK [/b] [img]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/Vendrus-Sci/Ping_zpsce7d907b.jpg[/img] If there's something you're desperate to get, let me know and I can put you on the list to be notified when it arrives! First come, first served for each familiar type, and there's limit of three familiar waiting lists per person. I do not do lists for: gem familiars, retired familiars. Highreach Bonepicker - Azera Perching Java Sparrow - Hasuna Augite Protector - sylscarlett [b]I AM NOW DOING A PINGLIST FOR BOSSES[/b] You'll be notified if I get any new bosses in (not particular ones), but I'm putting a requirement on this - only people with 300 or more familiars in their bestiary can trade for a boss! It's first come first served, but if you received the last boss you cannot receive the current one. Bosses - [s]Roccy[/s], OctagonsRule, sylscarlett, Risaia, Siritys, SeraCosmos During festivals, I also trade chests and you are welcome to use this thread to trade chests with each other! Only tradeable chests that are currently in my possession will go up on front page.
Info_zpsf4b48a77.jpg

Your Dragons... get pets!
Familiars have one purpose - to latch on to your dragons and give you free stuff every day! This is mostly gold, starting off at 15 treasure per day and maxing out at 50. There's a little box on the bottom right of each dragon's page where you can add a familiar (Change) and bond with them (Heart). The BIG draw is what happens each time they level up - you get a chest! For the first few levels it's Rusty Chests, then Iron, then a Gilded chest when they hit max.

Your Dragons find pets!
There are quite a few ways to get familiars. The main one is from the Coliseum. Every creature in there has a corresponding familiar which has a relatively rare chance of dropping. Once you get a decent level team, however, it's not such a struggle and you can get food, treasure packs and even dragon eggs as a bonus.

Chests are another way - Iron and Gilded chests often give familiars when you open them! Pinkerton will also sometimes give a familiar (I got my first one this way!).

Swipp's Swap Stand offers trades for familiars - some can be got from the coliseum, but some are only otherwise seen in chests. The items for them can be got from gathering and from the coliseum.

The Marketplace has two lots of familiars. The treasure ones can be found in the coliseum or in chests, but the gem ones can ONLY be bought there.

Events
Each Flight Festival has it's own familiar which can only be bought from the Festive Favours tab on the left hand side. The majority of these are now retired, with the exception of the 2014 Bears which will be returning each Night of the Nocturne. NoN also has its own separate set of familiars!
Ping list for retired festival familiars: (link will go here!)

Kickstarter & Beta Test
Four familiars were available through KS, and one through being a Beta Tester. These are Skycat, Golden Idol, Bonefiend and Cogfrog, of which there are a few hundred in existence. The Beta familiar is the Boolean, of which there are about 80. Expect to pay very large sums if you can find a seller at all!
Ping list for KS/Boolean: (link will go here!)

Gathering
An increasing number of familiars are available through gathering - and only through gathering! They can be found in all areas and all types of gathering, but are dependent on your level. More information can be found here: (link will go here!)

GOOD LUCK

Ping_zpsce7d907b.jpg

If there's something you're desperate to get, let me know and I can put you on the list to be notified when it arrives! First come, first served for each familiar type, and there's limit of three familiar waiting lists per person.
I do not do lists for: gem familiars, retired familiars.

Highreach Bonepicker - Azera
Perching Java Sparrow - Hasuna
Augite Protector - sylscarlett

I AM NOW DOING A PINGLIST FOR BOSSES
You'll be notified if I get any new bosses in (not particular ones), but I'm putting a requirement on this - only people with 300 or more familiars in their bestiary can trade for a boss! It's first come first served, but if you received the last boss you cannot receive the current one.

Bosses - Roccy, OctagonsRule, sylscarlett, Risaia, Siritys, SeraCosmos

During festivals, I also trade chests and you are welcome to use this thread to trade chests with each other! Only tradeable chests that are currently in my possession will go up on front page.
[img]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/Vendrus-Sci/Familiar_zps0d5e3107.jpg[/img] [img]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/Vendrus-Sci/Give_zpsf93955ef.png[/img] [b]TRAINING GROUNDS[/b] [item=Leafy Moth] [item=Amaranth Moth] [item=Emerald Webwing] [item=Death's-Head Stag] [item=Ember Mouse] [item=Glowing Pocket Mouse] [item=Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse] [item=Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse] [b]WOODLAND PATH[/b] [item=Dryad] [item=Autumn Dryad] [item=Cockatrice] [item=Basilisk] [item=Strangler] [item=Blooming Strangler] [item=Wildwood Owl] [item=Bluefin Charger] [item=Clown Charger] [item=Bamboo Phytocat] [item=Janustrap] [b]SCORCHED FOREST[/b] [item=Rambra] [item=Zeeba] [item=Centaur Archer] [item=Wintermane Bowman] [item=Painted Centaur] [item=Wintermane Spearman] [item=Extinguished Jackalope] [b]SANDSWEPT DELTA[/b] [item=Shattered Serpent] [item=Shadow Serpent] [item=Storm Seeker] [item=Opheodrys Serthis] [item=Carmine Serthis] [item=Crowned Bonepriest] [item=Fan Scorpion] [item=Iridescent Scaleback] [item=Scaleback] [b]FORGOTTEN CAVE[/b] [item=Ancient Fungus] [item=Cursed Bat] [item=Runic Bat] [item=Blue Dragon Reef Snail] [item=Crimson Reef Snail] [item=Citrine Cave Jewel] [item=Emerald Cave Jewel] [item=Centaur Beserker] [item=Swiftfoot Slayer] [item=Dwarf Truffle] [item=Peacevine Aardvark] [item=Venomblade Assassin] [b]BAMBOO FALLS[/b] [item=Baku] [item=Dreameater] [item=Red-Breasted Hainu] [item=Hainu] [item=Tengu] [item=Fungalhoof Qiriq] [b]REDROCK COVE[/b] [item=Leopard Coralclimber] [item=Maren Defender] [item=Maren Spearmaiden] [item=Mottled Sea Serpent] [item=Murkbottom Gull] [item=Oceansurf Magus] [item=Riptide Clipper] [item=Sandshore Snipper] [item=Tradewinds Gull] [item=Vivid Wavehopper] [item=Waveswell Sorcerer] [b]WATERWAY[/b] [item=Grey River Flight] [item=Everglade Lasher] [item=Cumulus Seal] [item=Dappled Seal] [item=Brown River Flight] [item=Noggle] [item=Sunset Lasher] [b]ARENA[/b] [item=Celestial Antelope] [item=Silver Springbok] [item=Chimera] [item=Longneck Interloper] [item=Longneck Skirmisher] [item=Double-Tailed Warcat] [item=Warcat Protector] [item=Longneck Magi] [item=Longneck Mender] [b]RAINSONG JUNGLE[/b] [item=Budwing Morpho] [item=Proto Manticore] [item=Ringlet Amphithere] [item=Manticore Screamer] [item=Zalis] [item=Paradise Zalis] [item=Hippocampus] [item=Barkback Boar] [b]BOREAL WOODS[/b] [item=Maned Rasa] [item=Black Wolf] [item=Winter Wolf] [item=Hoarfrost Mauler] [item=Elk] [item=Snowfall Elk] [item=Shalebuck] [item=Longneck Hunter] [item=Longneck Wanderer] [b]CRYSTAL POOLS[/b] [item=Apatite Fisher] [item=Amber Gulper] [item=Almandine Sturgeon] [item=Arctic Hippalectryon] [item=Moonbeam Crayfish] [item=Windcarve Fugitive] [item=Crystalplate Stinger] [item=Rhodochrosite Crane] [b]HARPY'S ROOST[/b] [item=Death Seeker] [item=Masked Harpy] [item=Snow Streak] [item=Renegade Aviar] [item=Bluemoon Aviar] [item=Clouddancer] [item=Sunset Clouddancer] [item=Dodo] [item=Hooded Dodo] [b]GHOSTLIGHT RUINS[/b] - No Giveaway familiars currently available in this area - [b]MIRE[/b] [item=Salve Kamaitachi] [item=Scythe Kamaitachi] [item=Sickle Kamaitachi] [item=Southmarsh Podid] [item=Common Podid] [item=Psywurm] [item=Brilliant Psywurm] [item=Venomous Toridae] [item=Blackwing Croaker] [item=Heartred Croaker] [item=Mistwatch Shellion] [item=Shellion] [item=Wetland Unicorn] [item=Mossy Cerdae] [b]KELP BEDS[/b] [item=Mammertee] [item=Kelp Tender] [item=Relic Eel] [item=Maren Scout] [item=Maren Warrior] [item=Octoflyer] [item=Jewelled Octoflyer] [item=Depin] [item=Corrosive Depin] [b]GOLEM WORKSHOP[/b] [item=Construction Mith] [item=Swift Lumen] [item=Monkey Wrench] [item=Clatterclog Engineer] [item=Black Iron Creeper] [b]OTHER[/b] [item=Hydra Scorpion] [item=Frostbite Hummingbird] [item=GoldThroated Sparrow] [item=Ragamouse] [item=Moordwelling Trunker] [img]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/Vendrus-Sci/Tradeaway_zps6b1be64d.png[/img] [b]WOODLAND PATH[/b] [item=Grouse Basilisk] [b]SCORCHED FOREST[/b] [item=Steam Gyre] [item=Smoke Gyre] [item=Red-Winged Owlcat] [item=Searing Jackalope] [b]SANDSWEPT DELTA[/b] [item=Peacock Scorpion] [item=Serthis Alchemist] [item=Serthis Potionmaster] [item=Fuiran] [b]FORGOTTEN CAVE[/b] [item=Corpse Cleaner] [item=Deepmine Aardvark] [item=Bramble Guardian] [item=Parasitic Fungus] [item=Blueband Duelist] [b]BAMBOO FALLS[/b] [item=Raptorik Warrior] [b]REDROCK COVE[/b] [item=Mirage Puffer] [item=Dainty Wavehopper] [item=Highfin Sea Serpent] [item=Noxious Coralclimber] [b]WATERWAY[/b] [item=Scarlet Flycatcher] [item=Greater Sandstrike] [item=Shale Thresher] [item=Maren Currentfinder] [item=Maren Sharkhunter] [b]ARENA[/b] [item=Boran Veteran] [item=Goldenplains Poodle Mith] [b]RAINSONG JUNGLE[/b] [item=Clown Hippocampus] [item=Deadwood Boar] [item=Ultramel Amphithere] [item=Petal Jumper] [b]BOREAL WOOD[/b] [item=Poultrygeist] [item=Squall Rasa] [item=Venerable Shalebuck] [item=Nochnyr] [item=Permafrost Impaler] [b]CRYSTAL POOLS[/b] [item=Maren Warlock] [item=Hippalectryon] [item=Sparkling Stinger] [item=Chalcedony Snipper] [item=Clearwater Oracle] [b]HARPY'S ROOST[/b] [item=Stonewatch Harpy] [item=Brush Dodo] [item=Cardinal Hippogriff] [item=Blue Tang Hippogriff] [item=Windcarve Harpy] [item=Fallen Streak] [b]GHOSTLIGHT RUINS[/b] [item=Wraith Hound] [item=Tengu Caller] [item=Tatterwing Carcass] [item=Somber Spirit] [item=Pronghorn Stomper] [item=Otherworldly Aura] [item=Lux Sprite] [item=Infestation Hound] [item=Carrioncorn] [item=Greyback Reaper] [item=Longneck Scholar] [item=Wraith Hound] [item=Wendigo] [item=Shatterbone Vulture] [item=Nightmare] [b]MIRE[/b] - Too much time spent here for anything to ever get into this category - [b]KELP BEDS[/b] [item=Maren Wavesinger] [item=Maren Ambusher] [item=Cloud Chaser] [b]GOLEM WORKSHOP[/b] [item=Coppercoil Creeper] [item=Mistral Minion] [item=Sentinel Mith] [item=Chromefeather Lookout] [item=Sentry Squawker] [item=Spellbound Golem] [b]SWIPP/BALDWIN[/b] [item=Harvest Floracat] [item=Leftover Residue] [item=Tricolor Yapper] [item=Rosetail] [item=Acid-Tongue Serpenta] [item=Petalwing Peryton] [b]EVENT[/b] [item=Woodland Turkey] [item=Snarling Mimic] [item=Ectoplasmime] [item=Jawlocker] [item=Animated Statue] [item=Deadly Reflection] [item=Ensorcelled Volume] [item=Living Sculpture] [item=Magic Mirror] [item=Painted Marionette] [item=Cragward Custodian] [item=Crumbling Goblin] [b]GATHERING[/b] [item=Gaseous Megashrimp] [item=Skittering Megashrimp] [item=Grasslands Trunker] [item=Nephrite Chameleon] [item=Goliath Mountain Beetle] [item=Tufted Leaf Beetle] [item=Blue Vein Pansy] [item=Highreach Bonepicker] [b]MARKETPLACE/CHEST ONLY/OTHER[/b] [item=Hedgehog] [item=Hippogriff] [item=Fallout Streak] [item=Smoky Bantam Fangar] [item=Bucktooth Digger] [item=Irradiated Astronomer] [item=Mottled Buttersnake] [item=Yeti Brawler] [item=Amethyst King] [item=Brightwing Dwarf Hainu] [item=Butter Caiman] [item=Dunewind Manticore] [item=Harlequin Stagwing] [b]BOSSES/EXTRA RARE[/b] [item=Dappled Dunhoof]
Familiar_zps0d5e3107.jpg

Give_zpsf93955ef.png

TRAINING GROUNDS
Leafy Moth Amaranth Moth Emerald Webwing Death's-Head Stag Ember Mouse Glowing Pocket Mouse Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse

WOODLAND PATH
Dryad Autumn Dryad Cockatrice Basilisk Strangler Blooming Strangler Wildwood Owl Bluefin Charger Clown Charger Bamboo Phytocat Janustrap

SCORCHED FOREST
Rambra Zeeba Centaur Archer Wintermane Bowman Painted Centaur Wintermane Spearman Extinguished Jackalope

SANDSWEPT DELTA
Shattered Serpent Shadow Serpent Storm Seeker Opheodrys Serthis Carmine Serthis Crowned Bonepriest Fan Scorpion Iridescent Scaleback Scaleback

FORGOTTEN CAVE
Ancient Fungus Cursed Bat Runic Bat Blue Dragon Reef Snail Crimson Reef Snail Citrine Cave Jewel Emerald Cave Jewel Swiftfoot Slayer Dwarf Truffle Peacevine Aardvark Venomblade Assassin

BAMBOO FALLS
Baku Dreameater Red-Breasted Hainu Hainu Tengu Fungalhoof Qiriq

REDROCK COVE
Leopard Coralclimber Maren Defender Maren Spearmaiden Mottled Sea Serpent Murkbottom Gull Oceansurf Magus Riptide Clipper Sandshore Snipper Tradewinds Gull Vivid Wavehopper Waveswell Sorcerer

WATERWAY
Grey River Flight Everglade Lasher Cumulus Seal Dappled Seal Brown River Flight Noggle Sunset Lasher

ARENA
Celestial Antelope Silver Springbok Chimera Longneck Interloper Longneck Skirmisher Double-Tailed Warcat Warcat Protector Longneck Magi Longneck Mender

RAINSONG JUNGLE
Budwing Morpho Proto Manticore Ringlet Amphithere Manticore Screamer Zalis Paradise Zalis Hippocampus Barkback Boar

BOREAL WOODS
Maned Rasa Black Wolf Winter Wolf Hoarfrost Mauler Elk Snowfall Elk Shalebuck Longneck Hunter Longneck Wanderer

CRYSTAL POOLS
Apatite Fisher Amber Gulper Almandine Sturgeon Arctic Hippalectryon Moonbeam Crayfish Windcarve Fugitive Crystalplate Stinger Rhodochrosite Crane

HARPY'S ROOST
Death Seeker Masked Harpy Snow Streak Renegade Aviar Bluemoon Aviar Clouddancer Dodo Hooded Dodo

GHOSTLIGHT RUINS
- No Giveaway familiars currently available in this area -

MIRE
Salve Kamaitachi Scythe Kamaitachi Sickle Kamaitachi Southmarsh Podid Common Podid Psywurm Brilliant Psywurm Venomous Toridae Blackwing Croaker Heartred Croaker Mistwatch Shellion Shellion Wetland Unicorn Mossy Cerdae

KELP BEDS
Mammertee Kelp Tender Relic Eel Maren Scout Maren Warrior Octoflyer Depin Corrosive Depin

GOLEM WORKSHOP
Construction Mith Swift Lumen Monkey Wrench Black Iron Creeper

OTHER
Hydra Scorpion Frostbite Hummingbird Ragamouse Moordwelling Trunker

Tradeaway_zps6b1be64d.png

WOODLAND PATH
Grouse Basilisk

SCORCHED FOREST
Steam Gyre Smoke Gyre Red-Winged Owlcat Searing Jackalope

SANDSWEPT DELTA
Peacock Scorpion Serthis Alchemist Serthis Potionmaster Fuiran

FORGOTTEN CAVE
Corpse Cleaner Deepmine Aardvark Bramble Guardian Parasitic Fungus Blueband Duelist

BAMBOO FALLS
Raptorik Warrior

REDROCK COVE
Mirage Puffer Dainty Wavehopper Highfin Sea Serpent Noxious Coralclimber

WATERWAY
Scarlet Flycatcher Greater Sandstrike Shale Thresher Maren Currentfinder

ARENA
Boran Veteran Goldenplains Poodle Mith

RAINSONG JUNGLE
Clown Hippocampus Deadwood Boar Ultramel Amphithere Petal Jumper

BOREAL WOOD
Poultrygeist Squall Rasa Venerable Shalebuck Nochnyr Permafrost Impaler

CRYSTAL POOLS
Maren Warlock Hippalectryon Sparkling Stinger Chalcedony Snipper Clearwater Oracle

HARPY'S ROOST
Stonewatch Harpy Brush Dodo Cardinal Hippogriff Blue Tang Hippogriff Windcarve Harpy Fallen Streak

GHOSTLIGHT RUINS
Wraith Hound Tengu Caller Tatterwing Carcass Somber Spirit Pronghorn Stomper Otherworldly Aura Infestation Hound Carrioncorn Longneck Scholar Wraith Hound Shatterbone Vulture Nightmare

MIRE
- Too much time spent here for anything to ever get into this category -

KELP BEDS
Maren Wavesinger Maren Ambusher Cloud Chaser

GOLEM WORKSHOP
Coppercoil Creeper Mistral Minion Sentinel Mith Chromefeather Lookout Sentry Squawker Spellbound Golem

SWIPP/BALDWIN
Harvest Floracat Leftover Residue Tricolor Yapper Rosetail Acid-Tongue Serpenta Petalwing Peryton

EVENT
Woodland Turkey Snarling Mimic Ectoplasmime Jawlocker Animated Statue Deadly Reflection Ensorcelled Volume Living Sculpture Magic Mirror Painted Marionette Cragward Custodian Crumbling Goblin

GATHERING
Gaseous Megashrimp Skittering Megashrimp Grasslands Trunker Nephrite Chameleon Goliath Mountain Beetle Tufted Leaf Beetle Blue Vein Pansy Highreach Bonepicker

MARKETPLACE/CHEST ONLY/OTHER
Hedgehog Hippogriff Fallout Streak Smoky Bantam Fangar Bucktooth Digger Irradiated Astronomer Mottled Buttersnake Yeti Brawler Amethyst King Brightwing Dwarf Hainu Butter Caiman Dunewind Manticore Harlequin Stagwing

BOSSES/EXTRA RARE
Dappled Dunhoof
[img]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/Vendrus-Sci/Huntingcopy_zps41c41131.jpg[/img] Golem Workshop, Rainsong Jungle or Harpy's Roost... when I'm not [img]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/Vendrus-Sci/Completed_zps68f924ca.png[/img] Okay, so when I left FR for a while I had every single Coliseum familar. Now... not so much! Heck, a fair few of these areas didn't even exist. - Training Grounds (COMPLETE) - Woodland Path (COMPLETE) - Scorched Forest (COMPLETE) - Sandswept Delta (COMPLETE) - Forgotten Cave (COMPLETE) - Bamboo Falls (COMPLETE) - Redrock Cove (94%) (1/2) -The Waterway (COMPLETE) - Arena (94%) (1/2) - Rainsong Jungle (88%) (0/2) - Boreal Wood (COMPLETE) - Crystal Pools (88%) (1/2) - Harpy's Roost (95%) (1/2) - Ghostlight Ruins (89%) (1/2) - The Mire (94%) (1/2) - Kelp Beds (COMPLETE) (2/2) - Golem Workshop (81%) (0/2) [b]Ven's Targets:[/b] Coli Familiars: 10 bosses missing, 2 non-boss familiars. Almost done! Gathering Familiars: Oh dear. Well, I'm getting there on levels at least. Swipp Familiars: Only two left and I have most of the materials I need! Baldwin Familiars: Got my first Skink! Still a few levels to go before I can even access all of them. Actual familiar count: 421, doing well! (Number is skewed by people sending me familiars for the thread that I haven't found yet. Hooray for spreadsheets!) [img]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/Vendrus-Sci/Note_zps1c837f34.png[/img] Wow, long time no see (thread and FR!). If anyone wants to see the old thread for some reason (it ran to 363 pages and for about 8 months!) it's here: [url]http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/963086#post_963086[/url] I'll post some more links here when I have time - I'm still a bit out of date myself!
Huntingcopy_zps41c41131.jpg

Golem Workshop, Rainsong Jungle or Harpy's Roost... when I'm not

Completed_zps68f924ca.png

Okay, so when I left FR for a while I had every single Coliseum familar. Now... not so much!
Heck, a fair few of these areas didn't even exist.

- Training Grounds (COMPLETE)
- Woodland Path (COMPLETE)
- Scorched Forest (COMPLETE)
- Sandswept Delta (COMPLETE)
- Forgotten Cave (COMPLETE)
- Bamboo Falls (COMPLETE)
- Redrock Cove (94%) (1/2)
-The Waterway (COMPLETE)
- Arena (94%) (1/2)
- Rainsong Jungle (88%) (0/2)
- Boreal Wood (COMPLETE)
- Crystal Pools (88%) (1/2)
- Harpy's Roost (95%) (1/2)
- Ghostlight Ruins (89%) (1/2)
- The Mire (94%) (1/2)
- Kelp Beds (COMPLETE) (2/2)
- Golem Workshop (81%) (0/2)

Ven's Targets:
Coli Familiars: 10 bosses missing, 2 non-boss familiars. Almost done!
Gathering Familiars: Oh dear. Well, I'm getting there on levels at least.
Swipp Familiars: Only two left and I have most of the materials I need!
Baldwin Familiars: Got my first Skink! Still a few levels to go before I can even access all of them.

Actual familiar count: 421, doing well!
(Number is skewed by people sending me familiars for the thread that I haven't found yet. Hooray for spreadsheets!)

Note_zps1c837f34.png

Wow, long time no see (thread and FR!).
If anyone wants to see the old thread for some reason (it ran to 363 pages and for about 8 months!) it's here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/963086#post_963086

I'll post some more links here when I have time - I'm still a bit out of date myself!
[b]NIGHT OF THE NOCTURNE SPECIAL EDITION[/b] For the two weeks of NotN I'm setting up two special trade sections: [b]Bears for Bears[/b] Trade bears you don't want in for bears you do! [item=Bogus Manamonger] [item=Graveyard Guardian] [item=Lavaborne Hoax] [ [item=Magma Embear] [item=Cragbacked Bouldursa] [item=Fungusbearing Phony] [item=Wavebreak Snarler] [item=Smokebillow Sham] [item=Sunsea Pseudo] [b]Mimics for Mimics[/b] Trade mimics you don't want in for mimics you do - all years together! [item=Snarling Mimic] [item=Ectoplasmime] [item=Jawlocker] [item=Animated Statue][item=Living Sculpture] [item=Deadly Reflection] [item=Magic Mirror][item=Painted Marionette] [item=Spellbound Tome] [item=Ensorcelled Volume] [item=Unlikely Alliance] [item=Opposing Forces] [item=Wooden Marionette] [item=Axe Mimic] [item=Crooked Hatchet] [item=Ball-Jointed Bogsneak] [item=Bogsneak Puppet] [item=Calculating Candelabra] [item=Smouldering Sconce] [item=Crystal Carrier] [item=Orbiting Spirit] [item=Enchanted Armaments] [item=Sorcerous Arms] [item=Living Luminance] [item=Glowing Globe] [item=Vulpine Lamp] [item=Serpentine Lamp] [item=Animated Armour] [item=Spirit Armour] [item=Veiled Vision] [item=Masked Phantom]
NIGHT OF THE NOCTURNE SPECIAL EDITION

For the two weeks of NotN I'm setting up two special trade sections:

Bears for Bears
Trade bears you don't want in for bears you do!

Bogus Manamonger Graveyard Guardian Lavaborne Hoax [
Magma Embear Cragbacked Bouldursa Fungusbearing Phony Wavebreak Snarler Smokebillow Sham Sunsea Pseudo

Mimics for Mimics
Trade mimics you don't want in for mimics you do - all years together!

Snarling Mimic Ectoplasmime Jawlocker Animated Statue Living Sculpture Deadly Reflection Magic Mirror Painted Marionette Spellbound Tome Ensorcelled Volume Unlikely Alliance Opposing Forces Wooden Marionette

Axe Mimic Crooked Hatchet Ball-Jointed Bogsneak Bogsneak Puppet Calculating Candelabra Crystal Carrier Orbiting Spirit Enchanted Armaments Sorcerous Arms Living Luminance Glowing Globe Vulpine Lamp Serpentine Lamp Veiled Vision Masked Phantom
@Vendrus

Could I get the fallout streak, it looks perfect Halloween friend for my dergs ^^
And thank you for hosting this.
@Vendrus

Could I get the fallout streak, it looks perfect Halloween friend for my dergs ^^
And thank you for hosting this.
B43QG5A.png
@Siritys
Off it goes... to the first person in the thread!
Woop woop :D
@Siritys
Off it goes... to the first person in the thread!
Woop woop :D
@Vendrus
send 2 way cr for the lovely Bandam
@Vendrus
send 2 way cr for the lovely Bandam
B43QG5A.png
@Siritys
I'm afraid there isn't a familiar called Bandam or Bantam, what were you after?
@Siritys
I'm afraid there isn't a familiar called Bandam or Bantam, what were you after?
@Vendrus I'm worst whit the writing, This one is the one I meaned [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/2604.png[/img]
@Vendrus I'm worst whit the writing,
This one is the one I meaned 2604.png
B43QG5A.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44