Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [STARFALL] OOF Raffle! [COMPLETE]
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74
@Argante

Cool, thank you! Your attendants were great, and fun festival story :)

1. Looking Brand New
2. Nobility
3. Mercury
4. Prevent a Cat-astrophe
5. Totodile, Is That You?
6. Natural Magic
7. Bracelet by iamtheeyesinside
8. A Wild Xerneas Appeared!
9. Apollo
@Argante

Cool, thank you! Your attendants were great, and fun festival story :)

1. Looking Brand New
2. Nobility
3. Mercury
4. Prevent a Cat-astrophe
5. Totodile, Is That You?
6. Natural Magic
7. Bracelet by iamtheeyesinside
8. A Wild Xerneas Appeared!
9. Apollo
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Argante Oh hey, awesome! :) Thank you so much!

1. Experience Tranquility
2. Prevent a Cat-astrophe
3. Mercury
4. A Wild Xerneas Appeared
5. Mia
6. Totodile, Is That You?
@Argante Oh hey, awesome! :) Thank you so much!

2. Prevent a Cat-astrophe
3. Mercury
4. A Wild Xerneas Appeared
5. Mia
6. Totodile, Is That You?
G2 imperials for sale
@Argante Ah, I have not expected this, thank you! I'd like to get a bracelet, but shippment prices may be big, depending where the maker lives, so I have listen a bacl-up prize, so you could keep distributing when we wait for the answer. I hope that's help!

1. Bracelet by iamtheeyesinside (Sweetpea-weave)
Back-up prize: Leveling Service by Impception

@iamtheeyesinside Hi! I'm interested in a prize you provide and wanna make sure that sending it to Europe/Poland wouldn't be too much of trouble!
@Argante Ah, I have not expected this, thank you! I'd like to get a bracelet, but shippment prices may be big, depending where the maker lives, so I have listen a bacl-up prize, so you could keep distributing when we wait for the answer. I hope that's help!

1. Bracelet by iamtheeyesinside (Sweetpea-weave)
Back-up prize: Leveling Service by Impception

@iamtheeyesinside Hi! I'm interested in a prize you provide and wanna make sure that sending it to Europe/Poland wouldn't be too much of trouble!
1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png
@Argante
1. Nobility
2. Apollo
3. Totodile, Is That You?
4. A Wild Xernas Appeared
5. Hermes
6. Mercury
7. Gen Ones
8. Experience Tranquility
9. To Prevent a Cat-astrophe
10. Natural Magic
@Argante
1. Nobility
2. Apollo
3. Totodile, Is That You?
4. A Wild Xernas Appeared
5. Hermes
6. Mercury
7. Gen Ones
8. Experience Tranquility
9. To Prevent a Cat-astrophe
10. Natural Magic
27373108_xYVMFVaqc3rLU8c.png
@Argante

Yippee!! Here are my choices:

1. Art by Malafunfun
2. Art by Starshallow
3. Gen Ones
4. Mia
5. Experience Tranquility
6. Prevent a Cat-astrophe
7. Adoptable by Clya
8. Bracelet by iamtheeyesinside

My congrats to all of the other winners and to the Arcane flight overall for a wonderful Starfall!!
@Argante

Yippee!! Here are my choices:

1. Art by Malafunfun
2. Art by Starshallow
3. Gen Ones
4. Mia
5. Experience Tranquility
6. Prevent a Cat-astrophe
7. Adoptable by Clya
8. Bracelet by iamtheeyesinside

My congrats to all of the other winners and to the Arcane flight overall for a wonderful Starfall!!
c9QvIB0.png
@Argante Ahh! Thank you! (Appologies for belated reply!)

2. Apollo
@Argante Ahh! Thank you! (Appologies for belated reply!)

2. Apollo
84si1j.png
@nsts @argante So, I looked into shipping/customs for USA-to-Poland, and there's apparently a restriction on mailing "jewelry and other valuables"--I'm guessing that refers to significantly more valuable stuff than anything I can produce, but I also know that over-zealous customs agents are a thing so it might not actually get to you. I'm willing to do it if you want to risk it, but there is a chance that it'd get seized.
@nsts @argante So, I looked into shipping/customs for USA-to-Poland, and there's apparently a restriction on mailing "jewelry and other valuables"--I'm guessing that refers to significantly more valuable stuff than anything I can produce, but I also know that over-zealous customs agents are a thing so it might not actually get to you. I'm willing to do it if you want to risk it, but there is a chance that it'd get seized.
River -- they/them/their
@iamtheeyesinside
Oh, I really hoped you'd live somewhere in Europe, things would be so much easier.
But in this case I think I will pass. I love your work, but since I was just killing mobs with my fave pixel dragons it wouldn't feel right for you to pay overall shippment, And of top of that if the bracelt got lost it would also waste your time.
I really apprecaie it, but I don't think it'd be fair to trouble you so much juse because I have sent some dragons in.

@argante I'd like to get Leveling Service by Impception then! And sorry for all the pings, hope it didn;t bother you too much!
@iamtheeyesinside
Oh, I really hoped you'd live somewhere in Europe, things would be so much easier.
But in this case I think I will pass. I love your work, but since I was just killing mobs with my fave pixel dragons it wouldn't feel right for you to pay overall shippment, And of top of that if the bracelt got lost it would also waste your time.
I really apprecaie it, but I don't think it'd be fair to trouble you so much juse because I have sent some dragons in.

@argante I'd like to get Leveling Service by Impception then! And sorry for all the pings, hope it didn;t bother you too much!
1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png
@EclipseStar @thefrayna @Timetot

You placed in round six! Please see this post for more information.

@nsts

No worries, and thank you for supporting Arcane!
@EclipseStar @thefrayna @Timetot

You placed in round six! Please see this post for more information.

@nsts

No worries, and thank you for supporting Arcane!
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
Round seven has been drawn! You have 48 hours to reply before I will move you to the next round; you will only be moved once if you do not respond. A user may only win once for the entirety of the raffle.

Please list as many possible prize packets you'd like according to your place. If you are first, only list one; if you are five, please list five (with the first being your most desired). Post your list here and ping me (@Argante).

Congratulations to our winners, and thank you for supporting Arcane!

1. @TwistedFlyte
2. @TheWhiteHart
3. @EclipseStar
4. @OrangeArtist
5. @TemmieVillage
6. @skipperdoodle
7. @Melomania
8. @Pachirisu
9. @Wintercreek
10. @briar

Thank you all for your swift responses and kind words--I greatly appreciate it!

Every round pings:
@Hiezen @SisterofWar @Catwyrm @Faoiltiama @SpaceErase @Yay @Hydria @beargirl1393 @BianchaJo @GreylightS @judiama @Diamondshine101 @Laser16 @DragonPromise @ArtyCat @RavenWolf @Wingworm @Mystyic @SugaywaraKoushi @Melithor @IceCrystal @LadyBrianne @Mirna @darkvixen28 @Sikaigo
Round seven has been drawn! You have 48 hours to reply before I will move you to the next round; you will only be moved once if you do not respond. A user may only win once for the entirety of the raffle.

Please list as many possible prize packets you'd like according to your place. If you are first, only list one; if you are five, please list five (with the first being your most desired). Post your list here and ping me (@Argante).

Congratulations to our winners, and thank you for supporting Arcane!

1. @TwistedFlyte
2. @TheWhiteHart
3. @EclipseStar
4. @OrangeArtist
5. @TemmieVillage
6. @skipperdoodle
7. @Melomania
8. @Pachirisu
9. @Wintercreek
10. @briar

Thank you all for your swift responses and kind words--I greatly appreciate it!

Every round pings:
@Hiezen @SisterofWar @Catwyrm @Faoiltiama @SpaceErase @Yay @Hydria @beargirl1393 @BianchaJo @GreylightS @judiama @Diamondshine101 @Laser16 @DragonPromise @ArtyCat @RavenWolf @Wingworm @Mystyic @SugaywaraKoushi @Melithor @IceCrystal @LadyBrianne @Mirna @darkvixen28 @Sikaigo
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74