Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Let me buy you a dragon! [closed!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
[center][size=5][b]CLOSED[/b][/size] [i]restocking the treasure![/i][/center] I want to make someone else's day a little brighter and make myself happy in the process! Also, I want to buy dragons. But I have no lair space. So I want to buy dragons for [i]you[/i]. [b]Here's the deal.[/b] -You tell me things you like and dislike, using the form below -I find a dragon on the AH that sounds like you'd like it -I buy the dragon and send it to you via one-way CR - for free! -If you like the dragon, awesome! If you don't like it, [i]please leave me a message in the CR[/i] so I can cancel it! I won't mind at all :3 Just say 'no thank you'! -I don't expect you to keep this dragon forever - if in the future you want to exalt it, sell it, give it away, whatever, I'm not going to even notice! All I ask is that when you accept the dragon, you enjoy it and think you might keep it around for a while. I'll open this thread whenever I have time and funds, and close it again when my treasure's looking a bit sad. [b]Use this form, please![/b] The more options you give me, the easier it will be for me to find something you like! I won't be able to buy super-expensive dragons so if the only options that you'd like are very expensive dragons, I won't be able to get you anything :( If you don't use the form I may end up skipping you, because the information is all stuff I need to find you a dragon I think you'll like. If you request a dragon, I'll try to get it to you within a few hours - hopefully quicker! In order for me to be able to buy dragons for other people, I need dragons to be picked up quickly, so please try to collect your dragon or leave me a message in the CR as soon as you see it arriving! :3 [code]Hey, @briar! I'd love a new dragon! [i]Gene likes:[/i] [i]Gene dislikes:[/i] [i]Breed likes:[/i] [i]Breed dislikes:[/i] [i]Anything about color preferences I should know? Contrasting, same-range, particular favorites?[/i] [i]If I find two dragons for you, would you like to see them both?[/i][/code] [b]Grab a reject![/b] These little guys didn't quite meet expectations...would you like to take them home instead? Please only ask for them if you love them and intend to keep them, at least for a little while! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37308912] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/373090/37308912_350.png[/img] [/url] (held in another lair) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33405550] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/334056/33405550_350.png[/img][/url] (held in another lair)
CLOSED
restocking the treasure!

I want to make someone else's day a little brighter and make myself happy in the process! Also, I want to buy dragons. But I have no lair space. So I want to buy dragons for you.

Here's the deal.
-You tell me things you like and dislike, using the form below
-I find a dragon on the AH that sounds like you'd like it
-I buy the dragon and send it to you via one-way CR - for free!
-If you like the dragon, awesome! If you don't like it, please leave me a message in the CR so I can cancel it! I won't mind at all :3 Just say 'no thank you'!
-I don't expect you to keep this dragon forever - if in the future you want to exalt it, sell it, give it away, whatever, I'm not going to even notice! All I ask is that when you accept the dragon, you enjoy it and think you might keep it around for a while.

I'll open this thread whenever I have time and funds, and close it again when my treasure's looking a bit sad.

Use this form, please!
The more options you give me, the easier it will be for me to find something you like! I won't be able to buy super-expensive dragons so if the only options that you'd like are very expensive dragons, I won't be able to get you anything :( If you don't use the form I may end up skipping you, because the information is all stuff I need to find you a dragon I think you'll like.

If you request a dragon, I'll try to get it to you within a few hours - hopefully quicker! In order for me to be able to buy dragons for other people, I need dragons to be picked up quickly, so please try to collect your dragon or leave me a message in the CR as soon as you see it arriving! :3
Code:
Hey, @briar! I'd love a new dragon! [i]Gene likes:[/i] [i]Gene dislikes:[/i] [i]Breed likes:[/i] [i]Breed dislikes:[/i] [i]Anything about color preferences I should know? Contrasting, same-range, particular favorites?[/i] [i]If I find two dragons for you, would you like to see them both?[/i]

Grab a reject!
These little guys didn't quite meet expectations...would you like to take them home instead? Please only ask for them if you love them and intend to keep them, at least for a little while!

37308912_350.png

(held in another lair)

33405550_350.png

(held in another lair)
TKnzRtf.png1pKKwg6.pngUTc7X3Y.png
Hey, @briar! I'd love a new dragon!

Gene likes: petals, ripple, cherub, butterfly, saturn, glimmer, thylacine
Gene dislikes: piebald, clown, tiger, bar, daub, hypnotic, kinda crystal, okapi
Breed likes: Most breeds especially coatls~ 
Breed dislikes: Male snappers, most ridgies, guardians and faes
Anything about color preferences I should know? Contrasting, same-range, particular favorites? HUGE fan of contrasting, not a fan of same ranges and XXXs

Thank you for doing this :D

Gene likes: petals, ripple, cherub, butterfly, saturn, glimmer, thylacine
Gene dislikes: piebald, clown, tiger, bar, daub, hypnotic, kinda crystal, okapi
Breed likes: Most breeds especially coatls~ 
Breed dislikes: Male snappers, most ridgies, guardians and faes
Anything about color preferences I should know? Contrasting, same-range, particular favorites? HUGE fan of contrasting, not a fan of same ranges and XXXs

Thank you for doing this :D
X33OFYD.png
Hey, @briar! I'd love a new dragon! [i]Gene likes:[/i] Petals/Butterfly/Underbelly (preferred), Iridescent/Shimmer/Glimmer/Poison/Toxin, pretty much anything (A mate for my Jupiter/Saturn/Contour girl) [i]Gene dislikes:[/i] Crackle, Ripple/Current/Bar/Daub/Basic/Clown/Eye Spots/Hypnotic [i]Breed likes:[/i] Skydancer, Nocturne, Imperial, Wildclaw, Coatl [i]Breed dislikes:[/i] Mirror, Guardian, Tundra, Fae, any other breed other than the ones stated above ^ [i]Anything about color preferences I should know? Contrasting, same-range, particular favorites?[/i] Something in the Grey, Royal, Navy range? I'm just looking for a mate for her: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25629895] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/256299/25629895_350.png[/img] [/url] I've also got a thread [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/1941159/1#post_1941159]here[/url].

Gene likes: Petals/Butterfly/Underbelly (preferred), Iridescent/Shimmer/Glimmer/Poison/Toxin, pretty much anything (A mate for my Jupiter/Saturn/Contour girl)
Gene dislikes: Crackle, Ripple/Current/Bar/Daub/Basic/Clown/Eye Spots/Hypnotic
Breed likes: Skydancer, Nocturne, Imperial, Wildclaw, Coatl
Breed dislikes: Mirror, Guardian, Tundra, Fae, any other breed other than the ones stated above ^
Anything about color preferences I should know? Contrasting, same-range, particular favorites? Something in the Grey, Royal, Navy range? I'm just looking for a mate for her:

25629895_350.png

I've also got a thread here.
yv0mNts.png

Gene likes: Everything not listed below
Gene dislikes: Speckles/ Freckle/ Crystal/ Facet/ Ripple/ Current/ Clown/ Eye Spots/ Vipera/ Hypnotic/ Crackle/ Gembond/ Smoke
Breed likes: Coatl/ Fae/ SD/ Imp
Breed dislikes: Tundra/ Mirror/ Spiral
Anything about color preferences I should know? Contrasting, same-range, particular favorites? I really like blues greens and purples, but anything should be okay. Just something kinda interesting, so like, not too plain I guess ^^ Go wild!

Gene likes: Everything not listed below
Gene dislikes: Speckles/ Freckle/ Crystal/ Facet/ Ripple/ Current/ Clown/ Eye Spots/ Vipera/ Hypnotic/ Crackle/ Gembond/ Smoke
Breed likes: Coatl/ Fae/ SD/ Imp
Breed dislikes: Tundra/ Mirror/ Spiral
Anything about color preferences I should know? Contrasting, same-range, particular favorites? I really like blues greens and purples, but anything should be okay. Just something kinda interesting, so like, not too plain I guess ^^ Go wild!
qO3o9mR.pngXRLXA9U.pngT2nbrk6.pngk1sRRDt.pngtp1eAiM.pngsP61dTC.png5Pvzltj.pngTkQY47D.pngkIO8qd8.png7GFlGJN.pnggBtThqO.png
dyZM6SW.png
@Stormheart208 @Murakali Dragons on their way! :3 This is fun!
@Stormheart208 @Murakali Dragons on their way! :3 This is fun!
Hey, @briar! I'd love a new dragon! [i]Gene likes:[/i] Crackle, poison, contour, peregrine, hypnoic, I'm not picky [i]Gene dislikes:[/i] Smoke and gembond [i]Breed likes:[/i] Snapper, Fae, Wildclaws, Coatl [i]Breed dislikes:[/i] Mirror, nocturne, Ridgeback [i]Anything about color preferences I should know? Contrasting, same-range, particular favorites?[/i] I'd like something of the Shadow flight. I also like it's colors and genes to match the flight it has, if it's not shadow, I prefer plague and arcane. For example: Plague[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23764433] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/237645/23764433_350.png[/img] [/url]

Gene likes: Crackle, poison, contour, peregrine, hypnoic, I'm not picky
Gene dislikes: Smoke and gembond
Breed likes: Snapper, Fae, Wildclaws, Coatl
Breed dislikes: Mirror, nocturne, Ridgeback
Anything about color preferences I should know? Contrasting, same-range, particular favorites? I'd like something of the Shadow flight. I also like it's colors and genes to match the flight it has, if it's not shadow, I prefer plague and arcane. For example:

Plague
23764433_350.png
fb6PwQy.png

Gene likes: Cherub, Iridescent, Petals, Butterfly, Seraph, Shimmer, Facet, Circuit, Smoke, Underbelly
Gene dislikes: Crackle, Saturn, Hypnotic, Basic, Tiger
Breed likes: Imperial, Skydancer, Coatl, Wildclaw, Pearlcatcher, Tundra
Breed dislikes: Mirror, Snapper
Anything about color preferences I should know? Contrasting, same-range, particular favorites?: Lighter colours preferably, not fond of eye-burners

Thank you so much!

Gene likes: Cherub, Iridescent, Petals, Butterfly, Seraph, Shimmer, Facet, Circuit, Smoke, Underbelly
Gene dislikes: Crackle, Saturn, Hypnotic, Basic, Tiger
Breed likes: Imperial, Skydancer, Coatl, Wildclaw, Pearlcatcher, Tundra
Breed dislikes: Mirror, Snapper
Anything about color preferences I should know? Contrasting, same-range, particular favorites?: Lighter colours preferably, not fond of eye-burners

Thank you so much!

Gene likes: Bar, vipera, poison, iridescent, ripple
Gene dislikes: Crystal, petals
Breed likes: all of them really XD
Breed dislikes: I guess snappers are my least favorite
Anything about color preferences I should know? Contrasting, same-range, particular favorites? Really I just like it when the colors go together or contrast, clashing colors make my eyes hurt

Gene likes: Bar, vipera, poison, iridescent, ripple
Gene dislikes: Crystal, petals
Breed likes: all of them really XD
Breed dislikes: I guess snappers are my least favorite
Anything about color preferences I should know? Contrasting, same-range, particular favorites? Really I just like it when the colors go together or contrast, clashing colors make my eyes hurt
@CosyAlligator @FroggyFace Those were some fun searches! Dragons heading over!
@CosyAlligator @FroggyFace Those were some fun searches! Dragons heading over!
@MidnightLupus I can't choose between two dragons for you, so quick question - do you prefer brighter or more muted colors?
@MidnightLupus I can't choose between two dragons for you, so quick question - do you prefer brighter or more muted colors?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25