Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Make A Wish!
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 319 320
I'm excited to go through and grant some wishes! Hopefully there are some who can help me out as well~

-Treasure treasure treasure i gotta expand my lair but im so poor
-Any flowerfall/flowercrown apparel (or any flower apparel at all, tbh. I love flowers)
-Cats would be cool!
-Actually like any apparel at all would be nice
-Breed change: Tundra
-PRETTY TUNDRAS <3
-Art of some of my Tundra babs?
-Plant & Insect foods
-Some more FR friends :3

Thank you!!
I'm excited to go through and grant some wishes! Hopefully there are some who can help me out as well~

-Treasure treasure treasure i gotta expand my lair but im so poor
-Any flowerfall/flowercrown apparel (or any flower apparel at all, tbh. I love flowers)
-Cats would be cool!
-Actually like any apparel at all would be nice
-Breed change: Tundra
-PRETTY TUNDRAS <3
-Art of some of my Tundra babs?
-Plant & Insect foods
-Some more FR friends :3

Thank you!!
Check out my lore & hatchery! 100_clan_emblem_by_acciomoony-dbdbfz7.png 5aa8a80cbb699646235317_2_40_by_acciomoony-dc6bgpi.gif
[center][size=6]I wish for...[/size][/center] [b]GENERAL:[/b] [item=Eliminate] (Sadly probably never gonna happen ;___; but I can wish right?) Any Twilight Sylvan stuff or [item=Siren Sylvan Wings] (Basically, any Sylvan Apparels) [item=Haste] [item=Rally] [item=Aid] [item=Ambush] [item=Scholar] Pieces of pretty Apparel or 2+ Familiars I don't have 30kt+ or 50kt+ (enough Treasure for my lair expansion) 20+ Gems Any pretty custom skins/accents [b]APPAREL/ITEMS:[/b] [item=Sakura Flowerfall] [item=Violet Flowerfall] [item=Red Rose Flowerfall] [item=Winter Wind] [item=Prismatic Bundle] [item=Soft Pink Silk Veil] (And any other Soft Pink Silk stuff) [item=Crimson Silk Veil] (And any other Crimson Silk stuff) [item=Ghost Flame Cloak] [item=Ghost Flame Candles] [item=Gloomwillow Guide] [item=Snowfall Robe] [item=Glowing Red Clawtips] [item=Glowing Purple Clawtips] [item=Enchanter's Hat] [item=Starlight Cloak] [item=Teardrop Pastel Spinel Necklace] [item=Rose Feathered Wings] [item=Accent: Dreamy] [item=Accent: Rainbow Fins] [b]FAMILIARS:[/b] [item=Glasswing Flutter] [item=Trick of the Light] [item=Ethereal Tricker] [item=Rosy Peryton] [item=Hati] [item=Umbra Wolf] [item=Gale Wolf] [item=Runic Bat] [item=Death Seeker] [item=Zeeba] [item=Smoke Gyre] [item=Tradewinds Gull] [item=Elk] [item=Shalebuck] [item=Blackwing Croaker] [item=Tatterwing Carcass] [item=Roc] [b]OTHER:[/b] Lore/Poems for Dragons Art for Dragons [quote=Wishes Granted…]Thanks so much to [b]MoonFeather190[/b] for [item=Sakura Owl] and [item=Otherworldly Aura] Special thanks to [b]ProfessorMoony[/b] for [item=Silver Sylvan Dress] Kudos to [b]snackeater[/b] [item=Ghost Flame Tail Jewel] Thanks so much to [b]Nebulacloud[/b] for [item=Storm Seeker] and [item=Twilight Sylvan Wings] Thanks to [b]crystallarium[/b] for [item=Glowing Blue Clawtips] Special thanks to the [b]anonymous[/b] donor for [item=Ghost Flame Cloak] Thanks very much to [b]RoyalSorceress[/b] for [item=Berserker] x2 <333 Thanks a ton to [b]GlitchKitty[/b] for [item=Bluefin Charger] and [item=Sky Blue Silk Veil] and [item=Scholar] <3 Thanks to the [b]anonymous[/b] donor for [item=Maren Spearmaiden] and [item=Mirage Puffer] Thanks very much to [b]Yungiee[/b] for [item=Daisy Flowerfall] and [item=Glowing Purple Clawtips] Thanks to the [b]anonymous[/b] donor for [item=Haste] Thanks so much to [b]Dovalore[/b] for [item=Snowfall Elk] and [item=Grey River Flight] [/quote] [color=red][b]*Note:[/b][/color] For any wish of mine granted I'll do something nice for the person(s) in return! (:
I wish for...
GENERAL:
Eliminate (Sadly probably never gonna happen ;___; but I can wish right?)
Any Twilight Sylvan stuff or Siren Sylvan Wings (Basically, any Sylvan Apparels)
Haste Rally Aid
Ambush Scholar
Pieces of pretty Apparel or 2+ Familiars I don't have
30kt+ or 50kt+ (enough Treasure for my lair expansion)
20+ Gems
Any pretty custom skins/accents

APPAREL/ITEMS:
Sakura Flowerfall Violet Flowerfall Red Rose Flowerfall
Winter Wind Prismatic Bundle
Soft Pink Silk Veil (And any other Soft Pink Silk stuff)
Crimson Silk Veil (And any other Crimson Silk stuff)
Ghost Flame Cloak Ghost Flame Candles
Gloomwillow Guide Snowfall Robe
Glowing Red Clawtips Glowing Purple Clawtips Enchanter's Hat
Starlight Cloak Teardrop Pastel Spinel Necklace Rose Feathered Wings
Accent: Dreamy Accent: Rainbow Fins

FAMILIARS:
Glasswing Flutter Trick of the Light Rosy Peryton
Hati Umbra Wolf Gale Wolf Runic Bat
Death Seeker Zeeba Smoke Gyre Tradewinds Gull
Elk Shalebuck Blackwing Croaker Tatterwing Carcass
Roc

OTHER:
Lore/Poems for Dragons
Art for Dragons
Wishes Granted… wrote:
Thanks so much to MoonFeather190 for Sakura Owl and Otherworldly Aura
Special thanks to ProfessorMoony for Silver Sylvan Dress
Kudos to snackeater Ghost Flame Tail Jewel
Thanks so much to Nebulacloud for Storm Seeker and Twilight Sylvan Wings
Thanks to crystallarium for Glowing Blue Clawtips
Special thanks to the anonymous donor for Ghost Flame Cloak
Thanks very much to RoyalSorceress for Berserker x2 <333
Thanks a ton to GlitchKitty for Bluefin Charger and Sky Blue Silk Veil and Scholar <3
Thanks to the anonymous donor for Maren Spearmaiden and Mirage Puffer
Thanks very much to Yungiee for Daisy Flowerfall and Glowing Purple Clawtips
Thanks to the anonymous donor for Haste
Thanks so much to Dovalore for Snowfall Elk and Grey River Flight

*Note: For any wish of mine granted I'll do something nice for the person(s) in return! (:
[center][size=6]The things I wish for...[/size][/center] [b]GENERAL:[/b] [item=Eliminate] [item=Rally] [item=Ambush] [item=Haste] [item=Aid] Anything "Siren Sylvan" or "Grove Sylvan" or "Twilight Sylvan." [b]Example:[/b] [item=Grove Sylvan Wings] Anything that belongs to the "Sky Blue Silks" set or the "Celadon Silks" set or "Night Sky Silks" set. [b]Example:[/b] [item=Celadon Tail Bangle] Anything that belongs to the "Ghost Flame" apparel set. [b]Example:[/b] [item=Ghost Flame Candles] Any holiday/festival skins and/or accents. 30k+ Treasure to help expand my lair. 2+ Familiars I don't have. 30+ Gems to buy apparel slots for my dragons. [b]APPAREL/ITEMS:[/b] [item=Spring's Breath] [item=Sakura Flowerfall] [item=Glowing Green Clawtips] [item=Witch's Staff] [item=Witch's Hat] [item=Witch's Herb Pouch] [item=Witch's Cobwebs] [item=Witch's Cloak] [item=Green Olive Wreath] [item=Blue and Green Flair Scarf] [item=Blue Birdskull Headdress] [item=Green Birdskull Headdress] [item=Twice-Dyed Cowl] [item=Verdant Sage Lantern] [item=Dryad's Guise] [item=Windbound Mask] [item=Teardrop Jade Anklet] [item=Teardrop Jade Earrings][item=Lemongrass Feathered Wings] [item=Starlight Cloak] [item=Lemongrass Tail Feathers] [item=Mage's Thicket Tunic] [item=Frog's Wing Fans] [item=Wavespun Tail Feathers] [item=Tawny Antlers] [item=Flowering Gladeboughs] [item=Celebration Sage Lantern] [item=Bamboo Breeze Cape] [item=Violet Flowerfall] [item=Red Rose Flowerfall] [b]ACCENTS/SKINS:[/b] [item=Skin: Nature Construct] [item=Skin: Wrath of Nature] [item=Accent: Crystalline Nature] [item=Accent: Nature Veins] [item=Skin: Vitality Anew] [item=Accent: Filigree Foliage] [item=Skin: Garden of Hope] [item=Skin: Grotto] [item=Accent: Spring Darling] [item=Accent: SS-Treetop Rose] Or any other pretty-looking nature-themed skin or accent that may not be listed here. [b]FAMILIARS:[/b] [item=Greenroot Janustrap] [item=Spined Cobra] [item=Shale Buck] [item=Tuxedo Floracat] [item=Mantled Foo] [item=Gale Wolf] [Item=Hati] [item=Roc] [b]OTHER:[/b] Lore/Poems for Dragons Art for Dragons [quote=Wishes Granted...]Thanks to the wonderful [b]MoonFeather190[/b] for: [item=Glowing Blue Clawtips] and [item=Blue Tang Hippogriff] as well as [item=Emerald Webwing] Thanks to the wonderful [b]ProfessorMoony[/b] for [item=Celadon Wing Silks] and [item=Mage's Thicket Overcoat] Thanks to the wonderful [b]Birdsofwax[/b] for: [item=Aer Phantom] and [item=Silky Webwing] [item=Ringlet Amphithere] and [item=Deadwood Boar] Thanks to the wonderful [b]snackeater[/b] for [item=Haste] Thanks to [b]DanishPrince[/b] for [item=Fuiran] Thanks to [b]SkyyeofEmber[/b] for [item=Mage's Thicket Hat] and [item=Renegade Aviar] [/quote] [color=red][b]*Notes:[/b][/color] Basically, any Nature-related or Nature-looking stuff, Skins/Accents, etc! :D I mainly draw human characters, but I'd like to practice drawing/coloring dragons, so I'll attempt to draw any dragon of yours if I have any of my wishes granted. @suurin I copied the formatting of your post, 'cause I liked it :D Hope you don't mind :)
The things I wish for...
GENERAL:
Eliminate Rally Ambush
Haste Aid
Anything "Siren Sylvan" or "Grove Sylvan" or "Twilight Sylvan."
Example: Grove Sylvan Wings
Anything that belongs to the "Sky Blue Silks" set or the "Celadon Silks" set or "Night Sky Silks" set.
Example: Celadon Tail Bangle
Anything that belongs to the "Ghost Flame" apparel set.
Example: Ghost Flame Candles

Any holiday/festival skins and/or accents.
30k+ Treasure to help expand my lair.
2+ Familiars I don't have.
30+ Gems to buy apparel slots for my dragons.

APPAREL/ITEMS:
Spring's Breath Sakura Flowerfall Glowing Green Clawtips
Witch's Staff Witch's Hat Witch's Herb Pouch Witch's Cobwebs
Witch's Cloak Green Olive Wreath Blue and Green Flair Scarf Blue Birdskull Headdress
Green Birdskull Headdress Twice-Dyed Cowl Verdant Sage Lantern Dryad's Guise
Windbound Mask Teardrop Jade Anklet Teardrop Jade Earrings Lemongrass Feathered Wings Starlight Cloak
Lemongrass Tail Feathers Mage's Thicket Tunic Frog's Wing Fans
Wavespun Tail Feathers Tawny Antlers Flowering Gladeboughs
Celebration Sage Lantern Bamboo Breeze Cape Violet Flowerfall
Red Rose Flowerfall

ACCENTS/SKINS:
Skin: Nature Construct Skin: Wrath of Nature Accent: Crystalline Nature Accent: Nature Veins
Skin: Vitality Anew Accent: Filigree Foliage Skin: Garden of Hope Skin: Grotto
Accent: Spring Darling Accent: SS-Treetop Rose
Or any other pretty-looking nature-themed skin or accent that may not be listed here.

FAMILIARS:
Greenroot Janustrap Spined Cobra
Tuxedo Floracat Mantled Foo Gale Wolf Hati
Roc

OTHER:
Lore/Poems for Dragons
Art for Dragons
Wishes Granted... wrote:
Thanks to the wonderful MoonFeather190 for:
Glowing Blue Clawtips and Blue Tang Hippogriff as well as Emerald Webwing
Thanks to the wonderful ProfessorMoony for Celadon Wing Silks and Mage's Thicket Overcoat
Thanks to the wonderful Birdsofwax for:
Aer Phantom and Silky Webwing
Ringlet Amphithere and Deadwood Boar
Thanks to the wonderful snackeater for Haste
Thanks to DanishPrince for Fuiran
Thanks to SkyyeofEmber for Mage's Thicket Hat and Renegade Aviar

*Notes:
Basically, any Nature-related or Nature-looking stuff, Skins/Accents, etc! :D
I mainly draw human characters, but I'd like to practice drawing/coloring dragons, so I'll attempt to draw any dragon of yours if I have any of my wishes granted.
@suurin I copied the formatting of your post, 'cause I liked it :D Hope you don't mind :)
Thing I Wish For

Skins/Accents

Primary Genes
-giraffe x2 (Demane, Aurelia)
-jupiter (Omway)
-piebald (Kulingile)
-savannah x2 (Bliss, Lion)
-skink x4 (Hickory, Ruby, Fantasia, Wedge)
-speckle (Reiko)

Secondary Genes
-hex (Aurelia)
-safari x2 (Bliss, Lion)
-saturn (Omway)
-seraph x2 (Melvara, Warlock)
-speckle (Feidhelm)
-spinner x3 (Gessal, Watermelon, Wedge)
-stripes x2 (Demane, Mir)

Tertiary Genes
-contour (Wedge)
-gembond (Sanke)
-lace (Lion)
-runes (Sanabalis)
-scales (Mir)
-spines x3 (Bubblegum, Freya, Feidhelm)
-underbelly x2 (Aibileen, Melvara)

-pearlcatcher breed change scroll (Wedge)
-tricolor scatter scroll (Fagan)
-eliminate battle stones
-familiars I don't have - Thank you RoyalSorceress

Apparel
-anything of the silks
-anything of the sylvan sets (especially the ember sylvan set)
-any of the rose thorn wing tangles
-any of the cobalt armor (except the helmet)
-the gossamer flame set

I know this list is really long, and I'm not expecting anything, but thank you in advance if anyone sends things.
Thing I Wish For

Skins/Accents

Primary Genes
-giraffe x2 (Demane, Aurelia)
-jupiter (Omway)
-piebald (Kulingile)
-savannah x2 (Bliss, Lion)
-skink x4 (Hickory, Ruby, Fantasia, Wedge)
-speckle (Reiko)

Secondary Genes
-hex (Aurelia)
-safari x2 (Bliss, Lion)
-saturn (Omway)
-seraph x2 (Melvara, Warlock)
-speckle (Feidhelm)
-spinner x3 (Gessal, Watermelon, Wedge)
-stripes x2 (Demane, Mir)

Tertiary Genes
-contour (Wedge)
-gembond (Sanke)
-lace (Lion)
-runes (Sanabalis)
-scales (Mir)
-spines x3 (Bubblegum, Freya, Feidhelm)
-underbelly x2 (Aibileen, Melvara)

-pearlcatcher breed change scroll (Wedge)
-tricolor scatter scroll (Fagan)
-eliminate battle stones
-familiars I don't have - Thank you RoyalSorceress

Apparel
-anything of the silks
-anything of the sylvan sets (especially the ember sylvan set)
-any of the rose thorn wing tangles
-any of the cobalt armor (except the helmet)
-the gossamer flame set

I know this list is really long, and I'm not expecting anything, but thank you in advance if anyone sends things.
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
I'd really like anything from my wishlist (can be found in my bio) or any unwanted familiars or relics!

edit: thank you so much to @SkyyeofEmber for gifting me apparel from my wishlist!!
I'd really like anything from my wishlist (can be found in my bio) or any unwanted familiars or relics!

edit: thank you so much to @SkyyeofEmber for gifting me apparel from my wishlist!!
tumblr_o0euarBE9C1tfzajgo1_500.png
I wish for...

-A scatter scroll
-Some Treasure for lair expansions
-Scroll of renaming thank you @RoyalSorceress
-Gembond for Eagle
-Any apparel
-Cat familiars
-Unhatched eggs
-Prismatic tokens
-Any skins or accents that look good on my dragons

Thank You!!!!!
I wish for...

-A scatter scroll
-Some Treasure for lair expansions
-Scroll of renaming thank you @RoyalSorceress
-Gembond for Eagle
-Any apparel
-Cat familiars
-Unhatched eggs
-Prismatic tokens
-Any skins or accents that look good on my dragons

Thank You!!!!!
What a cute idea!
I wish for -
- Gems/Treasure
- Prismatic Tokens (who doesn't want these?)
- Maple Breeze Skin
- Swamphaunt Skin
- Lampyridae Skin
- Queen of the Fairies Skin
- Bowman's Archer Garb Set
- Learned/Dusty Sage Set
(basically, I really like anything nature based xD)
What a cute idea!
I wish for -
- Gems/Treasure
- Prismatic Tokens (who doesn't want these?)
- Maple Breeze Skin
- Swamphaunt Skin
- Lampyridae Skin
- Queen of the Fairies Skin
- Bowman's Archer Garb Set
- Learned/Dusty Sage Set
(basically, I really like anything nature based xD)
180b646c5f21dddead3aa02f4cd6d303a8911b5f.gif2411aef5adb9470335aadc531b5f968e6ef54564.gif59bb0b580fed244162b3698fc793dee15d06e9a0.gif
6ab41a76d74e607d736b713ea07dae240857e243.gif8823e07dd45ddcec85877d020c33fabb9ab27bef.gif8ae323a3b93177cec21d3e83d9f8de6a003072d3.gif
Hopefully once I have enough funds to do so, I'll grant some wishes as I'd love to see all the happy reactions, but until then, here's a little list of some things I want (in order of their priority, greatest to least).

1. treasure/gems
  2. prismatic tokens
  3. unhatched eggs
  4. Arcane runestones
  5. dragon fodder
Hopefully once I have enough funds to do so, I'll grant some wishes as I'd love to see all the happy reactions, but until then, here's a little list of some things I want (in order of their priority, greatest to least).

1. treasure/gems
  2. prismatic tokens
  3. unhatched eggs
  4. Arcane runestones
  5. dragon fodder
All I wish for is...

1. Treasure of any amount.
2. ANY sylvan apparel
3. ANY silk apparel
4. ANY breed/gene scrolls
5. Prismatic tokens of any amount.

Thank you for reading this, I am highly grateful! C:

Have a wonderful day!
All I wish for is...

1. Treasure of any amount.
2. ANY sylvan apparel
3. ANY silk apparel
4. ANY breed/gene scrolls
5. Prismatic tokens of any amount.

Thank you for reading this, I am highly grateful! C:

Have a wonderful day!
triobanner_smallad.png
I'm a girl. So many people have mistaken me for a boy, so I'm saying it just in case. :)
I wish for:
1) The Axolotl Forum Vista
2) Over 100 gems
3)Unhatched eggs
4) Treasure for lair expansion
5) Any Arcane Apparel

Thank you, to anyone who took notice of me! :)
I wish for:
1) The Axolotl Forum Vista
2) Over 100 gems
3)Unhatched eggs
4) Treasure for lair expansion
5) Any Arcane Apparel

Thank you, to anyone who took notice of me! :)
xPlkKnY.png
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 319 320