Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Make A Wish!
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 319 320
heyas, guys! i wish for... [quote][item=soft pink wing silks] [b] soft pink wing silks! [/b] because THIS dragon, just will not STOP bugging me about them! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28695011] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/286951/28695011_350.png[/img] [/url] it's my fault, because she's named after a character from a friend's crack-fic about a really spoiled brat purple-haired mage.[/quote] [quote][item=ravenskull broadsword] [b] Ravenskull Broadsword[/b] for my namesake matriarch dragon, Bloodsong. [/quote] [quote][b]any dragon matching a design i posted on this thread:[/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2133625/1#post_26423427]http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2133625/1#post_26423427[/url] Big Thanks to @ruunkur! who created a Beetlejuice dragon! WOOT! [/quote] and, because... feeding doesn't make logical sense... :X (seriously, i have ONE dragon, ONE that eats ONLY seafood. i have 20 seafood and she's like 40% hungry. who eats the seafood? everybody else!!! yes, after i fed them like 300 meat!) (::cough::) [quote][b]any amount, large or small, of [s]seafood[/s], bugs, plants... or meat. in order of need.[/b] thank you @RoyalSorceress for the seafood! i shall now STUFF all my dragons with it until they barf. that will teach them. ;D (no, just kidding!) [/quote] have fun, everybody! i hope you get some goodies, and i hope you find some wishes you can make come true. :)
heyas, guys!

i wish for...
Quote:
Soft Pink Wing Silks soft pink wing silks!

because THIS dragon, just will not STOP bugging me about them!

28695011_350.png

it's my fault, because she's named after a character from a friend's crack-fic about a really spoiled brat purple-haired mage.

Quote:
Ravenskull Broadsword Ravenskull Broadsword

for my namesake matriarch dragon, Bloodsong.

Quote:
any dragon matching a design i posted on this thread:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2133625/1#post_26423427

Big Thanks to @ruunkur! who created a Beetlejuice dragon! WOOT!

and, because... feeding doesn't make logical sense... :X (seriously, i have ONE dragon, ONE that eats ONLY seafood. i have 20 seafood and she's like 40% hungry. who eats the seafood? everybody else!!! yes, after i fed them like 300 meat!) (::cough::)
Quote:
any amount, large or small, of seafood, bugs, plants... or meat. in order of need.

thank you @RoyalSorceress for the seafood! i shall now STUFF all my dragons with it until they barf. that will teach them. ;D (no, just kidding!)

have fun, everybody! i hope you get some goodies, and i hope you find some wishes you can make come true. :)

[font=candara]I wish for... Basically a whole bunch of apparel and probably some miscellaneous items for lore reasons. And some of them are just so popular I couldn't snatch them in time when they appear in Marketplace! [item=katana][skin=6204][item=tertiary gene: underbelly] [b][size=4][font=candara]Many thanks for the gift![/size] [s]Celestian Shimmer[/s] @ruunkur [s]mage's peony bag[/s] @Bloodsong @RoyalSorceress [s]Sunsetspeaker's Arctic Boots, Nightglider's Arctic Pants, Nightglider's Arctic Coat, Nightglider's Arctic Boots[/s] @firedragons [s]Ghost Flame Collar[/s] @Kisstolkitty
I wish for...

Basically a whole bunch of apparel and probably some miscellaneous items for lore reasons.
And some of them are just so popular I couldn't snatch them in time when they appear in Marketplace!

Katana Tertiary Gene: Underbelly

Many thanks for the gift!
Celestian Shimmer @ruunkur
mage's peony bag @Bloodsong @RoyalSorceress
Sunsetspeaker's Arctic Boots, Nightglider's Arctic Pants, Nightglider's Arctic Coat, Nightglider's Arctic Boots @firedragons
Ghost Flame Collar @Kisstolkitty
034vCWs.gifnBoOPgD.pngLLoEOr0.pngpAhQwGC.pngBadge.png
Hello people

What I'd wish for is
a gene for my first gens.
an egg (any sort)
a cool piece of apparel
or just a positive comment :P

I want to get to know people
Hello people

What I'd wish for is
a gene for my first gens.
an egg (any sort)
a cool piece of apparel
or just a positive comment :P

I want to get to know people
lX1uI0zt.png
I wish, I wish, with all my heart, [center][color=#B0734F][b]Apparel[/color][/b] [item=Illuminated Armband][item=Solar Blades][item=Autumn Breeze][item=Leafy Gladeboughs][item=Butterfly's Kiss][item=Winter Wind][item=chillspike crown][item=Thresher Flatfins][item=Starlight Cloak][item=Illuminated Sash][item=Electrified Sash][item=Searing Sash][item=Starseer's Sash][item=Silver Sylvan Wings][item=Ancient Broadsword] [b][color=#B0734F]Familiars[/color][/b] [item=Sunbeam Soldier][item=Lightning Lancer][item=Molten Marauder][item=Granite Guardian][item=Coarsefur Yeti] [b][color=#B0734F]Battle Items[/color][/b] [item=eliminate] [b][color=#B0734F]Specialty[/color][/b] [item=breed change: coatl][item=breed change: wildclaw][item=primary gene: petals][item=primary gene: iridescent][item=secondary gene: butterfly][item=secondary gene: alloy][item=secondary gene: current][item=tertiary gene: underbelly][item=tertiary gene: glimmer][item=tertiary gene: lace] [b][color=#B0734F]Skins/Accents[/color][/b] [skin=14826][skin=4148][skin=10526] [/center] [quote=Acknowledgments] [b]5/10/17[/b]: Thanks to chamilet for the Blazing Goblin [b]5/10/17[/b]: Thanks to SunDragon for the Hurricane Herald [b]5/10/17[/b]: Thanks to ArdentGale for the Sapling Speaker, Insubstantial Illusionist, and Cragward Custodian! [b]5/11/17[/b]: Thanks to Tavvy for the Frozen Goblin [b]5/11/17[/b]: Thanks to ruunkur for the Naturalist Adornments and the Enduring Goblin! [b]5/12/17[/b]: Thanks to SlayerVirgo for the Chillspike Collar! [b]5/18/17[/b]: Thanks to Beruga for the Snowsquall accent [b]5/24/17[/b]: Thanks to Ichored for the Deadland Disciple [b]5/27/17[/b]: Thanks to TrissyCat for the Stardust Scholar[/quote]
I wish, I wish, with all my heart,
Apparel
Illuminated Armband Solar Blades Autumn Breeze Leafy Gladeboughs Butterfly's Kiss Winter Wind Chillspike Crown Thresher Flatfins Starlight Cloak Illuminated Sash Electrified Sash Searing Sash Starseer's Sash Silver Sylvan Wings Ancient Broadsword

Familiars
Sunbeam Soldier Lightning Lancer Molten Marauder Granite Guardian Coarsefur Yeti

Battle Items
Eliminate

Specialty
Breed Change: Coatl Breed Change: Wildclaw Primary Gene: Petals Primary Gene: Iridescent Secondary Gene: Butterfly Secondary Gene: Alloy Secondary Gene: Current Tertiary Gene: Underbelly Tertiary Gene: Glimmer Tertiary Gene: Lace

Skins/Accents

Acknowledgments wrote:
5/10/17: Thanks to chamilet for the Blazing Goblin
5/10/17: Thanks to SunDragon for the Hurricane Herald
5/10/17: Thanks to ArdentGale for the Sapling Speaker, Insubstantial Illusionist, and Cragward Custodian!
5/11/17: Thanks to Tavvy for the Frozen Goblin
5/11/17: Thanks to ruunkur for the Naturalist Adornments and the Enduring Goblin!
5/12/17: Thanks to SlayerVirgo for the Chillspike Collar!
5/18/17: Thanks to Beruga for the Snowsquall accent
5/24/17: Thanks to Ichored for the Deadland Disciple
5/27/17: Thanks to TrissyCat for the Stardust Scholar
1. I wish for any type of sprite (going a little far with this one)
2. 20+ gems
3. Chests
4. Some Skins
5. Gene change or breed change
6. Starseer Stash
7. Starlight Cloak
8. 30000+ treasure

and That is all :P

Hai @RyujinDragonGod
Hai @Oganesson
How many dragons have you two rescued?
1. I wish for any type of sprite (going a little far with this one)
2. 20+ gems
3. Chests
4. Some Skins
5. Gene change or breed change
6. Starseer Stash
7. Starlight Cloak
8. 30000+ treasure

and That is all :P

Hai @RyujinDragonGod
Hai @Oganesson
How many dragons have you two rescued?
Wishes

1. familiars to add to my bestiary
2. Viper's wing fan
3. a lair expansion: 30,000t
3. Mainecoon
4. plague friends?
5. Lovebirds vista

Many thanks to these nice folks for granting wishes:
@gayfishpirate lair expansion & frandship!!
@RoyalSorceress Adorable gathering familiar!!
@ruunkur wing clippers NotN familiar!!
@firedragons 5 familiars!!

Wishes

1. familiars to add to my bestiary
2. Viper's wing fan
3. a lair expansion: 30,000t
3. Mainecoon
4. plague friends?
5. Lovebirds vista

Many thanks to these nice folks for granting wishes:
@gayfishpirate lair expansion & frandship!!
@RoyalSorceress Adorable gathering familiar!!
@ruunkur wing clippers NotN familiar!!
@firedragons 5 familiars!!

giphy.gif
sigbutton_zpskcu6uctl.png
sigbutton_zpskcu6uctl.png

I wish for
-Gems
-Treasure for lair expansions
-any Alabaster Filigree
-any Gold Filigree
-Familiars I don't have
-any breed change scrolls
-eliminates (looking for three)
-ambushs (looking for 6)
-berserks (looking for 5) All three of the last ones are for my Coli team
-Opal scrolls
-Scrolls of youth
-Boon of fertility

Here's a list to my wishlist if you'd like to see more!
Here

Thanks to RoyalSorceress and RuunKur for Familiars!
Thanks to Chamilet and Angiet28 for Gold Filirgee!
Thanks to RoyalSorceress for Berserks!!

Gonna go see if I can't grant some wishes myself now c:
I wish for
-Gems
-Treasure for lair expansions
-any Alabaster Filigree
-any Gold Filigree
-Familiars I don't have
-any breed change scrolls
-eliminates (looking for three)
-ambushs (looking for 6)
-berserks (looking for 5) All three of the last ones are for my Coli team
-Opal scrolls
-Scrolls of youth
-Boon of fertility

Here's a list to my wishlist if you'd like to see more!
Here

Thanks to RoyalSorceress and RuunKur for Familiars!
Thanks to Chamilet and Angiet28 for Gold Filirgee!
Thanks to RoyalSorceress for Berserks!!

Gonna go see if I can't grant some wishes myself now c:
firevs1.png She/her
+3 fr time
Lore lair/Fun lair
Fire Mama for the win
I wish for:

Big Ticket Items
  • Coatl or WIldclaw Scroll for my second progen
  • Metallic Gene
  • Alloy Gene x2
  • Rune Gene x2
  • Iridescent Gene
  • Skink Gene

Other Items
  • Lvl 25 Team
  • New Familiars
  • Silks
  • Gems
  • Treasure
  • Rose Apparal
  • Random Skin/Accents for lair dragons.
I wish for:

Big Ticket Items
  • Coatl or WIldclaw Scroll for my second progen
  • Metallic Gene
  • Alloy Gene x2
  • Rune Gene x2
  • Iridescent Gene
  • Skink Gene

Other Items
  • Lvl 25 Team
  • New Familiars
  • Silks
  • Gems
  • Treasure
  • Rose Apparal
  • Random Skin/Accents for lair dragons.
I wish for: [center] Food: FOOOOOOOOD PLEASE ESPECIALLY SEAFOOD AND INSECTS (dire need) GENE SCROLLS AND BREED CHANGES [item=primary gene: iridescent][item=secondary gene: spinner][item=Tertiary gene: opal][item=Tertiary gene: runes][item=Secondary gene: butterfly][item=Tertiary gene: glimmer] VISTAS gems ones haha OTHER SPECIALTY [item=boon of fertility][item=scroll of eternal youth] APPAREL [item=crazy cat dragon starter kit]<~~ all the cats every silk, new rose apparel starlight cloak any festive apparel FAMILIARS [item=ragepuff][item=sweetpuff] any festive familiar from 2015 and earlier BATTLE [item=eliminate] x3 [item=ambush] x7 [item=berserker] x3 SKINS AND ACCENTS I wish for pretty ones that suit my dragons: especially accents OTHER -Treasure (please) -Gems! no preference Acknowledgements RoyalSorceress: 3 berserker stones and festive apparel from riot of rot 2016 [/center]
I wish for:

Food:

FOOOOOOOOD PLEASE ESPECIALLY SEAFOOD AND INSECTS (dire need)

GENE SCROLLS AND BREED CHANGES
Primary Gene: Iridescent Secondary Gene: Spinner Tertiary Gene: Opal Tertiary Gene: Runes Secondary Gene: Butterfly Tertiary Gene: Glimmer

VISTAS
gems ones haha

OTHER SPECIALTY
Boon of Fertility Scroll of Eternal Youth

APPAREL
Crazy Cat Dragon Starter Kit <~~ all the cats every silk, new rose apparel starlight cloak any festive apparel

FAMILIARS
Ragepuff Sweetpuff
any festive familiar from 2015 and earlier
BATTLE
Eliminate x3 Ambush x7 Berserker x3

SKINS AND ACCENTS
I wish for pretty ones that suit my dragons: especially accents

OTHER
-Treasure (please)
-Gems! no preference

Acknowledgements
RoyalSorceress: 3 berserker stones and festive apparel from riot of rot 2016
light_small.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif spark
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif they/she
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif FR +3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif signature credit to @monteagle
Wishing upon a star... Familiars (because I can always dream): [item=bone fiend][item=cog frog][item=golden idol][item=skycat][item=boolean] Apparel: [item=ravenskull broadsword][item=filigree rapier][item=valkyrie blade][item=white katana][item=truthy pile of metal] Any Pre 2016 Arcane Scrolls: [item= Primary Gene: Starmap] Thanks to @RoyalSorceress (for a juvenile prairie skink), a person who definitely needs to have more wishes fulfilled! Big, wonderful thanks to @Kisstolkitty for two weird purple skinks and a juvenile prairie skink. Danka! omg! @Necrovatai, thank you so much! I was floored when I received your message! I was gifted a dire hyena, wasteland collector, hippojay, manticore, silky mole, darktouched chimera, lurefish, longjaw lurefish, bluetailed skira, and a regal mask! Sending so much love your way, Necrovatai! Thank you, anon, for the skin. It was greatly appreciated. :) (edit out six items i was able to purchase)
Wishing upon a star...

Familiars (because I can always dream):

Bone Fiend Cog Frog Golden Idol Skycat Boolean

Apparel:
Ravenskull Broadsword Filigree Rapier Valkyrie Blade White Katana Truthy Pile of Metal

Any Pre 2016 Arcane

Scrolls:
Primary Gene: Starmap

Thanks to @RoyalSorceress (for a juvenile prairie skink), a person who definitely needs to have more wishes fulfilled!

Big, wonderful thanks to @Kisstolkitty for two weird purple skinks and a juvenile prairie skink. Danka!

omg! @Necrovatai, thank you so much! I was floored when I received your message! I was gifted a dire hyena, wasteland collector, hippojay, manticore, silky mole, darktouched chimera, lurefish, longjaw lurefish, bluetailed skira, and a regal mask! Sending so much love your way, Necrovatai!

Thank you, anon, for the skin. It was greatly appreciated. :)

(edit out six items i was able to purchase)
5oZIe0S.jpgqRydRbx.pngChSbRMK.jpgChnC9aU.gif
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 319 320