Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Ended - Drawing
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 431 432
bump
bump
snowprincesig_zpst5vmi1qm.pngrafflesigflag_zpsagvjxois.png
bump
bump
snowprincesig_zpst5vmi1qm.pngrafflesigflag_zpsagvjxois.png
@Cyrsei Sending payment for a ticket purchase. Question: Do the tickets from the bump prizes accounted towards the main raffle's tickets or are they just allocated towards the bump raffle?
@Cyrsei Sending payment for a ticket purchase. Question: Do the tickets from the bump prizes accounted towards the main raffle's tickets or are they just allocated towards the bump raffle?

>6d+G1-[s/t]
>items-[s/t]
>wishlist
Y3thWCH.gif 8jr55gio3.gif amnMpeI.png
@panopticon

bump tickets only count towards the bump prize and reset once the prize is given out ^_^
@panopticon

bump tickets only count towards the bump prize and reset once the prize is given out ^_^
JVJe9Z6.gifFffYn9C.png
@Solztize

Pinging myself here for later :D
@Solztize

Pinging myself here for later :D
flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png
@Cyrsei can I buy tickets through PM ? and sending a ping to a few good friends that will be interested in this. . .Thanks
@CorruptionofPain,@katarik,@Teland,@Ailyria,@Lup,@SoKSYLV30N,@Atzien @Arimwe @CornixElecti @antivertigo
@Cyrsei can I buy tickets through PM ? and sending a ping to a few good friends that will be interested in this. . .Thanks
@CorruptionofPain,@katarik,@Teland,@Ailyria,@Lup,@SoKSYLV30N,@Atzien @Arimwe @CornixElecti @antivertigo
@TaintedIllusions thank you for pinging me!

@Cyrsei i'll be buying one ticket by CR
@TaintedIllusions thank you for pinging me!

@Cyrsei i'll be buying one ticket by CR
9mjyPzr.png
@antivertigo no problem !! I keep a list of good friends that I know love raffles and I added you to it !! Glad to be able to help !!
@antivertigo no problem !! I keep a list of good friends that I know love raffles and I added you to it !! Glad to be able to help !!
Hurray for summer end \ouo/

Also bumping~
Hurray for summer end \ouo/

Also bumping~
r7LsxK2.png
@TaintedIllusions

^,^ thank you for spreading the word

also yes, PM or CR is fine
@TaintedIllusions

^,^ thank you for spreading the word

also yes, PM or CR is fine
JVJe9Z6.gifFffYn9C.png