Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~CLOSED~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/lightning_2016.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/lightning_contest2.png[/img] [color=#0086CE][size=5] Hello again everyone! It is so great to finally be back after a long time away for school. I am still looking for volunteers to help out with these events, and as always donations are greatly appreciated! Please make sure that all donations go through me to avoid mix ups! Volunteers please let me know what items you have given out on your own so that I can mark them off the list. VOLUNTEERS: [u]Tafficat[/u][/color] [quote=Items Given Away][item=Vista: Thundercrack Carnivale]x10 [item=Surgestream Coat]x12 [item=Electricians Emblem]x6 [item=Sparkling Goblin]x10 [item=Nightrunner Chest]x2 [item=Electric Sparkle Chest] [item=Electrified Chest] [item=Stormcloud Construct Chest] [item=Thunderstruck Chest]x2[/quote] [color=#0086CE]Welcome to DanceswithPlants Thundercrack Carnivale Give Away! I will spend the rest of the event week gathering up the event currency and giving out festive favors and any chests I find! The Festive Favors cycle will be as follows: [item=Surgestream Coat] --->[item=Vista: Thundercrack Carnivale] --->[item=Electricians Emblem] --->[item=Sparkling Goblin] [color=#0086CE]Chests and Festive Favors will be given out as first come first serve, and a user may only sign up for 1 Chest and 1 Festive Favor at a time, you can be added to other lists once you get the item you requested. If you get the item you were looking for on your own please let me know so I can remove you from that items list :) +Rules+ 1.) If you wish to be added to the pinglists for a Festive Favor or a Chest, ping me in this thread and include the name of the item you wish to be put down for. 2.) Items will be given away in a first come first served manner. You may only sign up for one item per section at a time. 3.) Unfortunately since this event is only a week long I will not be able to guarantee everyone that enters will be able to receive their desired item. 4.) Please be kind to me and all other users, I am not obligated to give you an item. 5.) If you end up getting the item you requested on your own please let me know so other people have a chance of getting that item. [quote=Festive Favors][left][item=Surgestream Coat]: [s]Aspyria[/s], [s]IskaldIce[/s], [s]Sharkinator[/s], [s]JennaQuinn[/s], [s]Gallim[/s], [s]Pteranodon[/s], [s]Magellanic[/s], [s]Byzantium[/s], [s]Exaltier[/s], [s]MyNameIsTea[/s], [s]EtherealRaven[/s], [s]FawnlingPrince[/s], Celaenna, Rawrtonic, Yukichan, SenchaDrake, [item=Vista: Thundercrack Carnivale]: [s]Piratewolfie[/s], [s]WeyrLeader[/s], [s]Thundershower[/s], [s]Arietta[/s], [s]IchiSato[/s], [s]Ralen[/s], [s]MadameVastra[/s], [s]PeppermintStars[/s], [s]SherlyWats[/s], [s]tnwldi3[/s], Zephyr23, [item=Electricians Emblem]: [s]Jahkailija[/s], [s]LemonQuartz[/s], [s]Cerebellum[/s], [s]CharlieWeasleyy[/s], [s]Prophecy[/s], [s]LadyRiat[/s], [item=Sparkling Goblin]: [s]Kamishii[/s], [s]VNyx[/s], [s]Poscat[/s], [s]Starshining[/s], [s]CometStorm[/s], [s]Catwyrm[/s], [s]danijust[/s], [s]ItsASomething[/s], [s]Crickycrick[/s], [s]kriseis[/s], [/left][/quote] [quote=Event Chests][left][item=Nightrunner Chest]: [s]End3rStorm[/s], [s]mizface[/s], WeyrLeader, VNyx, Thundershower, Byzantium, CometStorm, SeaGodling, [item=Hydrone Chest]: saxxyben, Jaypaw, Magellanic, DragonPromise, danijust, panopticon, MidNightTiger, Catwyrm, Sleeps, [item=Electric Sparkle Chest]: [s]Sharkinator[/s], Saskia, [s]HermioneLeviosa[/s], Exaltier, starrunner101, Poscat, ItsASomething, xiShadowWolfx, Zephyr23, galaxanova, [item=Thunderstruck Chest]: [s]IskaldIce[/s], [s]Gallim[/s], Pteranodon, PeppermintStars, thedovahtamer, Cerebellum, KaijouKitty, LadyRiat, [item=Electrified Chest]: [s]dragonfire27[/s], kithri, TsuneEmbers, ThalassaTheBlue, CharlieWeasleyy, MadameVastra, SenchaDrake, [item=Stormcloud Construct Chest]: [s]Ishtar1990[/s], JennaQuinn, Kamishii, IchiSato, Draconequis, Autopsy, Prophecy,[/left][/quote] [quote=Volunteers]Tafficat[/quote] [quote=Donor][left][item=Charged Sprocket]: Aspyria (x5), Aeonox (x297), Exaltier (x18) [item=Surgestream Coat]: HermioneLeviosa, Exaltier [item=Vista: Thundercrack Carnivale]: HermioneLeviosa, KittyCheshire [item=Electrified Chest]: Valka[/left][/quote]
lightning_2016.png

lightning_contest2.png

Hello again everyone! It is so great to finally be back after a long time away for school. I am still looking for volunteers to help out with these events, and as always donations are greatly appreciated!

Please make sure that all donations go through me to avoid mix ups!

Volunteers please let me know what items you have given out on your own so that I can mark them off the list.

VOLUNTEERS: Tafficat

Items Given Away wrote:
Vista: Thundercrack Carnivale x10 Surgestream Coat x12 x6 Sparkling Goblin x10 Nightrunner Chest x2 Electric Sparkle Chest Electrified Chest Stormcloud Construct Chest Thunderstruck Chest x2

Welcome to DanceswithPlants Thundercrack Carnivale Give Away!

I will spend the rest of the event week gathering up the event currency and giving out festive favors and any chests I find!

The Festive Favors cycle will be as follows:
Surgestream Coat ---> Vista: Thundercrack Carnivale ---> ---> Sparkling Goblin

Chests and Festive Favors will be given out as first come first serve, and a user may only sign up for 1 Chest and 1 Festive Favor at a time, you can be added to other lists once you get the item you requested. If you get the item you were looking for on your own please let me know so I can remove you from that items list :)

+Rules+
1.) If you wish to be added to the pinglists for a Festive Favor or a Chest, ping me in this thread and include the name of the item you wish to be put down for.
2.) Items will be given away in a first come first served manner. You may only sign up for one item per section at a time.
3.) Unfortunately since this event is only a week long I will not be able to guarantee everyone that enters will be able to receive their desired item.
4.) Please be kind to me and all other users, I am not obligated to give you an item.
5.) If you end up getting the item you requested on your own please let me know so other people have a chance of getting that item.

Festive Favors wrote:
Surgestream Coat : Aspyria, IskaldIce, Sharkinator, JennaQuinn, Gallim, Pteranodon, Magellanic, Byzantium, Exaltier, MyNameIsTea, EtherealRaven, FawnlingPrince, Celaenna, Rawrtonic, Yukichan, SenchaDrake,

Vista: Thundercrack Carnivale : Piratewolfie, WeyrLeader, Thundershower, Arietta, IchiSato, Ralen, MadameVastra, PeppermintStars, SherlyWats, tnwldi3, Zephyr23,

: Jahkailija, LemonQuartz, Cerebellum, CharlieWeasleyy, Prophecy, LadyRiat,

Sparkling Goblin : Kamishii, VNyx, Poscat, Starshining, CometStorm, Catwyrm, danijust, ItsASomething, Crickycrick, kriseis,
Event Chests wrote:
Nightrunner Chest : End3rStorm, mizface, WeyrLeader, VNyx, Thundershower, Byzantium, CometStorm, SeaGodling,

Hydrone Chest : saxxyben, Jaypaw, Magellanic, DragonPromise, danijust, panopticon, MidNightTiger, Catwyrm, Sleeps,

Electric Sparkle Chest : Sharkinator, Saskia, HermioneLeviosa, Exaltier, starrunner101, Poscat, ItsASomething, xiShadowWolfx, Zephyr23, galaxanova,

Thunderstruck Chest : IskaldIce, Gallim, Pteranodon, PeppermintStars, thedovahtamer, Cerebellum, KaijouKitty, LadyRiat,

Electrified Chest : dragonfire27, kithri, TsuneEmbers, ThalassaTheBlue, CharlieWeasleyy, MadameVastra, SenchaDrake,

Stormcloud Construct Chest : Ishtar1990, JennaQuinn, Kamishii, IchiSato, Draconequis, Autopsy, Prophecy,

Volunteers wrote:
Tafficat
Donor wrote:
Charged Sprocket : Aspyria (x5), Aeonox (x297), Exaltier (x18)
Surgestream Coat : HermioneLeviosa, Exaltier
Vista: Thundercrack Carnivale : HermioneLeviosa, KittyCheshire
Electrified Chest : Valka
kx9VmHP.png
@Starly @StormCaleum @ItsASomething @HorseCrazy @Steex @CosmicTea @Saskia @CometStorm @QueenMetal @CornixElecti @cheezyfries @Prescott @Starshining @Ishtar1990 @Kitiara @Poscat @PhantomSabre @LemonQuartz @JennaQuinn @LonelyMango @RemusMoony @Akirokai @Kamishii @Arazamatazza @WorldOfAssiah @MikaelHart @Steiny @Aspyria @tnwldi3 @irlnico @Ralen @crystaldragon @Rawrtonic @Amerretti @SimFeetUnder @Yuki0127 @SaberDeath8 @Petronex @Baek @tingyiy32 @Yukichan @Jahkailija @Covert @lightly @Nanashi @Akhir @WeyrLeader @castletown @Reili @PixieDreams @LittleGiggleMist @SheSerendipity @Stormbreeze @DracoSicarius @RadioactiveAcid @Kyrinasha @HellsKeeper @Hollyshark @PrinceWhite @Scania @Eliott @PhantomSabre @VastPlaguesOfAku @DragonPromise @Sadrain @lemurnu @Mithian @PenquinGrace @rubesdragon @kithri @Mudcat @NiTi1 @WickedWhiteEyes @elfnico @mizface @Moonlace @Byzantium @Plushnoodle @PeppermintStars @kurrapotato1 @PartyPenguin27 @Nyxaphora @Cross @Silverlune @HermioneLeviosa @CheesyCakeCat @Autopsy @Tumultuous @raiikyuu @katiegal @Shengrila @StarKeeper @Sharkinator @Vampyre @rubybluebird @DarkScales @theravensheflys @dragonfire27 @Smoothy @dioltas @Bahb @ShardofSun @Reaper200 @SunGoddess @Prophecy @Decomposing @PPixelNinja216 @SherlyWats @Sigmatimewyrm @Maltshakes @Thundershower @Hanelli @Cerebellum @Creepshow @sensiblesoap @saxxyben @Deadprem @Drakarys @trashcans @Piratewolfie @b0nnie @Knifewingo @Murine @IsildaMistwood @RigilKentauris @kittusu @Ryaith @PeridotsFoot @alexanderbarus @Magellanic @Jaypaw @linguistic @Draconequis @Zaelium @wasteofanangel @YICAON @Hallea @SinnamonRoll @Aeonox @zeebeezee @Diamondshine101 @Arietta @Echoo @MadisonFae @Sucrose @naturerabbit @Raichuzapper @Shale @LadyRiat @Kedia @Wildswirls @SlayerVirgo @EtherealRaven @TickTick @RainbowWolfy @Tafficat @HPE24 @Broderick @Ariisu @allisonhendrix @similla @Agnesdoyle @ChocoChat @kaltto @Seya @PastelCloud @FluffySweet @xiShadowWolfx @lilbluecat @ShadowAphelion @Coys @pirealu @RainbowSuss @Godot @VNyx @Seofie @SeraCosmos @tinavy @xdudettex @KittyCheshire

Hello everyone, please check out the rules for this time around. Any donations would be greatly appreciated and volunteers are always welcome.
@Starly @StormCaleum @ItsASomething @HorseCrazy @Steex @CosmicTea @Saskia @CometStorm @QueenMetal @CornixElecti @cheezyfries @Prescott @Starshining @Ishtar1990 @Kitiara @Poscat @PhantomSabre @LemonQuartz @JennaQuinn @LonelyMango @RemusMoony @Akirokai @Kamishii @Arazamatazza @WorldOfAssiah @MikaelHart @Steiny @Aspyria @tnwldi3 @irlnico @Ralen @crystaldragon @Rawrtonic @Amerretti @SimFeetUnder @Yuki0127 @SaberDeath8 @Petronex @Baek @tingyiy32 @Yukichan @Jahkailija @Covert @lightly @Nanashi @Akhir @WeyrLeader @castletown @Reili @PixieDreams @LittleGiggleMist @SheSerendipity @Stormbreeze @DracoSicarius @RadioactiveAcid @Kyrinasha @HellsKeeper @Hollyshark @PrinceWhite @Scania @Eliott @PhantomSabre @VastPlaguesOfAku @DragonPromise @Sadrain @lemurnu @Mithian @PenquinGrace @rubesdragon @kithri @Mudcat @NiTi1 @WickedWhiteEyes @elfnico @mizface @Moonlace @Byzantium @Plushnoodle @PeppermintStars @kurrapotato1 @PartyPenguin27 @Nyxaphora @Cross @Silverlune @HermioneLeviosa @CheesyCakeCat @Autopsy @Tumultuous @raiikyuu @katiegal @Shengrila @StarKeeper @Sharkinator @Vampyre @rubybluebird @DarkScales @theravensheflys @dragonfire27 @Smoothy @dioltas @Bahb @ShardofSun @Reaper200 @SunGoddess @Prophecy @Decomposing @PPixelNinja216 @SherlyWats @Sigmatimewyrm @Maltshakes @Thundershower @Hanelli @Cerebellum @Creepshow @sensiblesoap @saxxyben @Deadprem @Drakarys @trashcans @Piratewolfie @b0nnie @Knifewingo @Murine @IsildaMistwood @RigilKentauris @kittusu @Ryaith @PeridotsFoot @alexanderbarus @Magellanic @Jaypaw @linguistic @Draconequis @Zaelium @wasteofanangel @YICAON @Hallea @SinnamonRoll @Aeonox @zeebeezee @Diamondshine101 @Arietta @Echoo @MadisonFae @Sucrose @naturerabbit @Raichuzapper @Shale @LadyRiat @Kedia @Wildswirls @SlayerVirgo @EtherealRaven @TickTick @RainbowWolfy @Tafficat @HPE24 @Broderick @Ariisu @allisonhendrix @similla @Agnesdoyle @ChocoChat @kaltto @Seya @PastelCloud @FluffySweet @xiShadowWolfx @lilbluecat @ShadowAphelion @Coys @pirealu @RainbowSuss @Godot @VNyx @Seofie @SeraCosmos @tinavy @xdudettex @KittyCheshire

Hello everyone, please check out the rules for this time around. Any donations would be greatly appreciated and volunteers are always welcome.
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants could I be put down for the electrified chest
@DanceswithPlants could I be put down for the electrified chest
FR_signature_buttons_volt_2.pngFR_signature_buttons_intro.pngFR_signature_buttons_art_shop.pngFR_signature_buttons_wishlist.pngFR_signature_buttons_volt_small.png
@danceswithplants can I sign up for the hydrone chest
@danceswithplants can I sign up for the hydrone chest
Uf8EgNV.png
Could I sign up for the Thunderstruck Chest and/or Surgestream Coat, please?

@danceswithplants
Could I sign up for the Thunderstruck Chest and/or Surgestream Coat, please?

@danceswithplants
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
kBHm00y.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
@DanceswithPlants Can't believe you're hosting this again! How kind of you. :D

Either way, if you have some currency to spare, help is greatly appreciated since I have very, very little time to grind for currency due to holidays. :( I'm wondering if I'll be able to even get a full set atall. Would you mind if I requested the vista? It's the next item on my wishlist after the familiar, which I nearly finished saving for myself. :D

Of course, you shouldn't feel obliged. I'd hate to take away anyone else's chance at getting some elusive item. Happy gifting, though! :3
@DanceswithPlants Can't believe you're hosting this again! How kind of you. :D

Either way, if you have some currency to spare, help is greatly appreciated since I have very, very little time to grind for currency due to holidays. :( I'm wondering if I'll be able to even get a full set atall. Would you mind if I requested the vista? It's the next item on my wishlist after the familiar, which I nearly finished saving for myself. :D

Of course, you shouldn't feel obliged. I'd hate to take away anyone else's chance at getting some elusive item. Happy gifting, though! :3
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@DanceswithPlants
Bump!
Could I please be added to the Nightrunner Chest?
@DanceswithPlants
Bump!
Could I please be added to the Nightrunner Chest?
mothbrown.png
@DanceswithPlants could I please sign up for a Hydrone chest?
@DanceswithPlants could I please sign up for a Hydrone chest?
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
@DanceswithPlants Could I sign up for the Stormcloud Construc Chest, please?
Thanks and welcome back!! :)
@DanceswithPlants Could I sign up for the Stormcloud Construc Chest, please?
Thanks and welcome back!! :)
@dragonfire27 @saxxyben @IskaldIce @End3rStorm @Jaypaw @Ishtar1990

@Piratewolfie

Unfortunately because I use the currency to get items for other people I can't give it away, but I can try to get you as many festive favors as possible through this give away :) I have added you to the list for the vista!
@dragonfire27 @saxxyben @IskaldIce @End3rStorm @Jaypaw @Ishtar1990

@Piratewolfie

Unfortunately because I use the currency to get items for other people I can't give it away, but I can try to get you as many festive favors as possible through this give away :) I have added you to the list for the vista!
kx9VmHP.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11