Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Charity Raffle] Done
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Ending Rice amount.
33ufvkn.jpg

I'm currently on Mobile only and thus have Problems editing posts. I'll edit it in my original Post later.

Ending Rice amount.
33ufvkn.jpg

I'm currently on Mobile only and thus have Problems editing posts. I'll edit it in my original Post later.
Selena/Sel, She/Her, FR+9

I'm also on Felisfire and Chickensmoothie and usually interested in off site trades, message me!
234x60.jpg
Closed now, I'll tally tickets later.
Closed now, I'll tally tickets later.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
[color=green]All tickets have been tallied! @SelenaSilverwolf No worries, I got you too. To start off with, I'll announce everyone who qualified for the Click Hero badge. You had to have earned at least 100 tickets in the raffle to get this. Wear it with pride! [img]http://i.imgur.com/kbFxlj7.png[/img] [size=1]@Cumulus @Cathal @Eumilax @Livestraes @danijust @Lazurite @SkyyeofEmber @luckygrace99 @Veredii @KristieKay @Fallowsthorn @nonbinarytentoo @RogueHazel @Trellia @Waddles @roseangel2 @Wingworm @SummerLark @sunflour @Syzeki @MystRunner @Valyrie @Perrydotto @CaityJay @gentleTendencies @Julliarent @Cutestuff @SketchyRel @Rondine @Ballad @Mycologist @Lectabat @phosphenes @EeveelutionTamer @Unthymely @ilexopaca @Trigenby @Katsra @Oxyhemoglobin @Charliex8 @SelenaSilverwolf @zoroarkstar @Amburgerl[/size] I'd also like to thank again the people who donated to Pollinator.org. They won the exclusive Pollinator Donator badge! [img]http://i.imgur.com/DXucl2K.png[/img] [user=101491] [user=172023] [user=1072] [user=11316] [user=56167] [user=1827] [user=107343] [user=178450] [user=159715] [color=green]And if you bumped the raffle 10 times during the week, don't forget to pick up this little busy bee badge. [img]http://i.imgur.com/vNHzjDw.gif[/img] I'll be drawing prize winners shortly.
All tickets have been tallied! @SelenaSilverwolf No worries, I got you too.

To start off with, I'll announce everyone who qualified for the Click Hero badge. You had to have earned at least 100 tickets in the raffle to get this. Wear it with pride!

kbFxlj7.png

@Cumulus @Cathal @Eumilax @Livestraes @danijust @Lazurite @SkyyeofEmber @luckygrace99 @Veredii @KristieKay @Fallowsthorn @nonbinarytentoo @RogueHazel @Trellia @Waddles @roseangel2 @Wingworm @SummerLark @sunflour @Syzeki @MystRunner @Valyrie @Perrydotto @CaityJay @gentleTendencies @Julliarent @Cutestuff @SketchyRel @Rondine @Ballad @Mycologist @Lectabat @phosphenes @EeveelutionTamer @Unthymely @ilexopaca @Trigenby @Katsra @Oxyhemoglobin @Charliex8 @SelenaSilverwolf @zoroarkstar @Amburgerl

I'd also like to thank again the people who donated to Pollinator.org. They won the exclusive Pollinator Donator badge!

DXucl2K.png

And if you bumped the raffle 10 times during the week, don't forget to pick up this little busy bee badge.

vNHzjDw.gif

I'll be drawing prize winners shortly.
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
Prize Draw

There are only 14 prize packs this raffle, so I'll do only one prize draw. If you win, please list your prize preferences in order of most to least desired, with as many prizes listed as your place (i.e. third place lists three prizes). If you are #14 in the drawing you do not need to list. Winners will be chosen through Random.org. Winners will be given 24 hours to respond before they are skipped and the next round drawn.

1. @MystRunner - Hymenoptera
2. @CaityJay - Lepidoptera
3. @Lazurite - Orange
4. @EeveelutionTamer - Insecta
5. @Oxyhemoglobin - Reptilia
6. @roseangel2 - Blue
7. @Cathal - Red
8. @Eumilax - Mammalia
9. @Ballad - Aves
10. @danijust - Green
11. @Livestraes - Yellow
12. @Valyrie - White
13. @Julliarent - Purple
14. @Veredii - Pink
Prize Draw

There are only 14 prize packs this raffle, so I'll do only one prize draw. If you win, please list your prize preferences in order of most to least desired, with as many prizes listed as your place (i.e. third place lists three prizes). If you are #14 in the drawing you do not need to list. Winners will be chosen through Random.org. Winners will be given 24 hours to respond before they are skipped and the next round drawn.

1. @MystRunner - Hymenoptera
2. @CaityJay - Lepidoptera
3. @Lazurite - Orange
4. @EeveelutionTamer - Insecta
5. @Oxyhemoglobin - Reptilia
6. @roseangel2 - Blue
7. @Cathal - Red
8. @Eumilax - Mammalia
9. @Ballad - Aves
10. @danijust - Green
11. @Livestraes - Yellow
12. @Valyrie - White
13. @Julliarent - Purple
14. @Veredii - Pink
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Rhea Hooray! Thank you :D

1. Hymenoptera
2. Lepidoptera

Thanks again! What a lovely raffle :) I love bees so much... Been watering the garden with the kid at work, watching the cute little bumblebees and honey bees with their little pollen clumps on their itty bitty legs... so pure... so good... *loves*
@Rhea Hooray! Thank you :D

1. Hymenoptera
2. Lepidoptera

Thanks again! What a lovely raffle :) I love bees so much... Been watering the garden with the kid at work, watching the cute little bumblebees and honey bees with their little pollen clumps on their itty bitty legs... so pure... so good... *loves*
z8s5c34.png
5hF3FGk.png
JvUa9ma.png
extra1.png
YMPbu9R.png
KZwivfG.gif R9ehyxp.png XSm6V7z.png
Congrats on the winners! Thank you for the badges, too! :)
Congrats on the winners! Thank you for the badges, too! :)
AZSzsEP.png13184.pngAZSzsEP.png
@Rhea
thanks for hosting such a cool raffle so glad I won!
1)Reptilia
2)Yellow
3)White
4)Mammalia
5)Red
@Rhea
thanks for hosting such a cool raffle so glad I won!
1)Reptilia
2)Yellow
3)White
4)Mammalia
5)Red
2T2Y2ID.png
Congratulations winners, this was a great event!! Thank you @Rhea for putting all of this together and anyone who assisted with it!
Congratulations winners, this was a great event!! Thank you @Rhea for putting all of this together and anyone who assisted with it!
69.png5M9CHlS.gif9WYyCMK.pngvLASaL9.png84.png
@Rhea

Thanks for hosting this!
  1. Bees and Wasps
  2. Moths and Butterflies
  3. Other Bugs
  4. Reptiles
  5. Mammals
  6. Birds
  7. White
  8. Red
  9. Purple